Kinky Clown MILFs Return! Ch. 01

Story Info
Miss Merry Weather builds a new funhouse.
2.2k words
4.44
1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The already strange case of Annabelle Merriwether has taken another unusual turn." The newswoman on the tv said. "As our viewers may recall the former high school teacher was let go after her secret double life as the clown dominatrix Ms. Merry Weather was exposed, along with her BDSM relationship with her former student. Now it seems she's planning on turning controversy into profit. Merriweather will open a combination funhouse and BDSM dungeon on the site of the former Curlytom's Amusement Park..."

Patricia shut off her friend's television.

"Back to reality, Babe," she teased.

Lynn stuck her tongue out.

"Reality's not worth returning to. I prefer fantasy."

"I'm sure you do."

Lynn shook her head. Patricia was just too practical to understand her fantasies. No one understood her fantasies. Except maybe Merry Weather. A clown dominatrix. That was what she craved. Her two naughtiest fantasies made painted flesh. The pretty, lean brunette caught herself before she let her arousal show. She also caught the almost knowing look in Patricia's eye. The meek little Chinese American girl had moments where Lynn was sure she could see into her soul. That's just what happens when your best friends and roommates for as long as they had been.

Lynn spent the next week finding everything she could online about Merry Weather and her clowns. She barely slept. She barely ate. All she wanted was to be there. Then the e-mail came.

Miss McGregor,

I wish to thank you for your dedicated interest in myself and my work. I can tell you are just the kind of woman I want visiting my dungeon. The kind of sub I want my girls to train. I would love for you to attend the grand opening. It's going to be a competition. There will be a cash prize and a free year of membership to my dungeon. If you're interested, please let me know.

Lynn typed so quickly she had to go back and fix several typos before hitting send.

Yes! Yes! I want to do it! Tell me more, please!

The correspondence continued over the course of the next year. Plans were slowly laid. Lynn, like all those invited to compete, would take two weeks off to attend the opening. The ceremony was only one night but those selected to be trained but did not win would get a free two trial period. They would be a clown girl's sub twenty-four / seven during that time. It was everything she wanted. There was only catch. They wanted Patricia to compete as well.

Patricia loved Lynn. She had been in love with Lynn since high school. Lynn has never noticed. She was a naturally affectionate woman, so it never seemed to dawn on her that Patricia's attempts to get as close as possible meant anything more. It frustrated Patricia to no end. Seeing her lust after these damn clowns made it so much worse. She kept an eye on the progress of this Merry Weather online. She just didn't get it. Clowns were not sexy. They were scary. Everyone knew that.

There was one thing about the whole set up Patricia did find stimulating. She found she was really into the whole domination aspect. She liked the idea of being the one in control. She wanted to be in control. She wanted to be in control of Lynn.

She wanted to make Lynn see her. Really see her. She just wanted to tie her to the kitchen chair and tell her how she felt about her. She wanted to tie her to the bed and tell her. She wanted to tie her up and drag her into her bedroom and tell her. She wanted to tie her up, drag her inro her bedroom and fuck her. She wanted to tie Lynn up in her bedroom, fuck her, and keep her there all to herself for the rest of their lives. She wanted Lynn to be hers and hers alone. She never wanted to share her with another living soul.

That's when Lynn came to her about doing the funhouse together. She explained everything in the email. It seemed Merry Weather was looking into them too. This was it. This was her chance. There was no way they could win this contest, but she might be able to use it to win Lynn.

It took Lynn up to the very night of the contest to get her to agree. Even then her friend was still unsure. She nervously rocked back and forth in a cute little fashion as they stood in the field around the funhouse. A clown stood on the roof smiling down at them. Lynn drooled at the sight of the 6' 6'' beauty in a polka dot tank top with the typical round clown shoulder pads showing off her massive KK Cup breasts. She had a thicc ass shoved into a pair of red and white polka dot booty shorts topped by a rather toned chest. Her hair was as blue as the stars painted over her eyes.

"Hi ya boys and girls, my name's Honka. I'm here to get this little game started. If you want to meet this lady here..."

She gestured to the funhouse where Miss Merry Weather was painted along the front lying on her stomach, feet kicking in the air flirtatiously as she smiled at the boys. Her head rested in her bent hands like she had not a care in the world. What really got the trio going was the fact that the door was in her imposing cleavage, which was rendered in a foam like 3D. Honka's stage was erected on her giant ass with a screen and speakers so all could see and hear her.

"... you'll have to win. How do you win? I will remind you all just one more time. We can't have even a little confusion here tonight. Not with $100,000 dollars on the line!"

The crowd cheered again.

"Remember this and remember well. If you are taken out by one of the traps and wind up outside that's it. You're done. The doors will lock after all of you enter. They will not reopen tonight. The exit can only open from the inside. As soon as you're dropped out you will be loaded onto the bus. You may not leave it or call anyone inside. Your phones, which we've already collected, will be returned to you when you're dropped off in the parking lot.

The elevators to the upper floors need a code. Once five have used it or entered the elevator it will change, and a new clue will be given to you. A word of warning. The elevators will shut off after so many use them. It changes on each floor. I will tell you the first and only the first. Once six people are left on the floor it will shut off.

"Whoever is closest to the elevator at that time will earn a chance to battle the boss and earn an elevator ride up. The others will be removed. Only one of you will earn a shot at winning the prize. Do you understand?"

They agreed.

"Good, then let's begin."

The doors swung open. The sea of people stormed inside. Lynn and Patricia held hands as they were carried inside.

"I hate this!" Patricia cried out.

"Oh, stop complaining and live a little," Lynn called back.

Once the doors shut all sounds and signs of the outside world vanished. If she woke up here, probably after a night of blackout drinking Patricia would not approve of, she would have sworn she'd been dumped miles underground. Polished stone lined the floors and curved walls of what could only have been described as a medieval dungeon. She again examined the strange clue they had been given.

'Ask the moose that bit my sister: what is my name?'

"Well, let's start looking for a moose."

Lynn couldn't help but feel she'd heard those phrases somewhere before. Slowly they, like all the others, spread out.

Christopher had this whole system figured out. He didn't need to figure out the code. He just had to reach the elevator first and let someone else type it in. Then he'd just slip in with them. He smiled at his own brilliance. Christopher had always been brilliant, far more brilliant than anyone else in the dinky little town he grew up in. A town the prize money was going to help him finally escape from. He flicked back his long blond hair streaked with brown and laughed to himself. All he had to do now was outwit some literal clowns. This contest had ended before it even began. A panel in the wall directly ahead of him slid open and a large cube of gel came sliding out. A plastic skeleton was stuck inside it. That's when he noticed the tilt of the floor.

"Oh no."

He took off at a run as the cube slid by, plowing into five people as it did so. The force carried them along right toward the opposite wall. A panel slid open, and they were pushed through and out of the funhouse.

"89 people left till the elevator locks," came Honka's voice via a hidden PA system.

That's when the panic set in.

This mob was turning into, well, a mob. Selwyn had no interest in being crushed. He had been through enough of that on the football field before he retired. God, that still felt weird to say. The bald black man was barely in his thirties. Way too young to retire. That last injury though, that put the fear of God in him. He was lucky he could still walk. Still, he needed the thrill. Life was no good without some thrills. So, here he was trying his luck against these crazy clown ladies. He had to get to that elevator. He started grabbing people by the shoulders and tossing them out of his way.

Patricia whined as the crowd pushed into her.

"I will never forgive you for this," she told Lynn.

"Yes, you will."

"We could be at home watching movies. I like movies. No one shoves me at the movies. No one shoves me when I watch movies at home."

"That's it!" Lynn squealed, hugging her friend tightly.

"What...is...?" she gasped.

"I know what the code is!"

Justin stopped when he spotted the chest by the wall. What better place to hide a clue, he reasoned to himself. His short, cropped hair was dyed its usual silver. He knew the importance of a good look. It's what made his escape room beating TikTok videos so popular. He was undefeated. He popped open the trunk. A lasso grabbed him and pulled him inside the chest as it slammed shut.

"88 people until the elevators shut down."

Roger could see the elevator. They were so close. The southern lovebirds were determined to win that money and pay for their wedding. The Latinx guy felt his long black hair flow as he pulled his pretty blond fiancé along with him by the hand.

"Come on, Melody, we're gonna make it."

"We don't know the code," she reminded him.

"You gotta have a little faith, darling."

Lynn reached the elevator, pulling Patricia along with her.

"It's a movie," she explained.

"What?"

"The elevator code is a movie title. The moose bit my sister is a subtitle. What is my name is a joke."

"Okay," Patricia said, catching on, "which movie is it?"

Lynn typed it onto the panel next to the door.

'Monty Python and the Holy Grail'.

The elevator doors slid open. The crowd surged forward.

"83 people left till the elevator shuts down."

Christopher let out a frustrated growl as he nearly fell into a trap door with two other guys. He had to make it to that stupid fucking elevator! He would not be cheated out of his money!

"55 people left till the elevator shuts down."

Selwyn finally reached the elevator. Thank god. He typed in the answer. A card was dispensed at the bottom.

'The password you entered was expired. Here's the current clue:

When D&D gets animated'.

Christopher could see the elevator! He was going to make it! Someone tripped him.

"30 people left till elevator shuts off."

Roger and Melody reached the elevator door just as Selwyn typed in the new answer. The door slid open.

"Yes!" he shouted.

The three piled in along with two others.

"25 people left till the elevator shuts off."

Christopher got back onto his feet.

"Oh no you don't."

He stormed toward the elevator.

"20 people left till the elevator shuts off."

Christopher pushed his way further ahead.

"15 people left till the elevator..."

"10 people left till..."

He reached the elevator as the door closed.

"This elevator is no longer operable from this floor."

It pinged.

"What?"

The doors opened and five busty clown security guards piled out as the door closed again.

"No!"

He pounded on the door in impotent rage as the guards forced everyone else out through the panels hidden on the walls.

"Let the boss battle begin!" Honka shouted.

The elevator pinged. The door slid open. Christopher looked up at the seven-foot-tall clown witch leering down at him with a look of pure sexual hunger.

"I'm going to enjoy you."