Matilda Peabody

Story Info
Prude no more.
1.1k words
4.1
5.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matilda Peabody was the prudish wife of Fredrick Peabody doctor and city councilman in Youngsville. North Carolina.

Matilda had a dirty little secret. She was not as prudish as she put on. At least not since her chauffer Role first fucked her and taught her to be a first-class cocksucker.

Not even Fredrick was aware of Matilda's newly developed talents. Sex between Matilda and Fredrick consisted of once a month straight fucking in the missionary position. Nothing adventuresome.

Rolfe had introduced Matilda to the delights of open and free sex utilizing all available holes. Role's cock was the first Matilda ever sucked and his cum the first she ever tasted. The first time Rolfe drilled her ass, it sent Matilda soaring from her first anal orgasm. Rolfe had turned the prudish Matilda into a fucking and sucking machine.

Matilda had a whole new outlook on men. She now would wonder what their cocks were like. Were they big and thick like Rolfe or something less impressive. She could spot a bulge in a man's pants from 25 yards. It gave her perverse thrills to think she was the cause of the bulges. She got great pleasure from knowing men wanted her.

What a pity her youth was wasted on once-a-month fucks from Fredrick. She now needed more. Rolfe had definitely lit a fire. A fire that burned from deep within her. Seemed these days her pussy was always wet.

Fredrick was not entirely blind and he sensed a change in Matilda. Her dress had become more stylish as the bills from the women's clothing stores would attest.

The change in Matilda did not go unnoticed by the Reverend Godbout of the United Methodist Church. Matilda and Fredrick had a reserved spot in a front row pew.

Reverend Godbout almost swallowed his cud when he saw, from the pulpit, a wicked Matilda opening her legs giving the Reverend a clear view of her pink panties.

The good pastor had on numerous occasions fucked ladies of the church, but until now, had no desires regarding Matilda. Reverend Godbout hid behind the pulpit as his cock was tenting in his suit pants.

The old prude was turning him on and his hard cock was aching needing release. Matilda was quite aware of the effect she was having on the Reverend.

While greeting the parishioners following services, the Reverend asked Matilda if she would be available for a Missionary Board meeting Tuesday evening at the church. Matilda quickly said she would.

Monday and Tuesday dragged by for Matilda. When she arrived on Tuesday evening, she was mildly surprised to find the Reverend alone.

"I thought this was a meeting of the entire Missionary Board," she said.

"Dear lady the Missionary Board meeting was only a ruse to get you alone so I could fuck you," the Reverend replied.

Matilda's only response was, "Oh my."

"You can only tease a man so much, before you have to pay," the Reverend said.

A beaming Matilda realized her Sunday morning show had its desired effect. It was now pay up time.

"Drop your panties, raise your dress and bend over," the Reverend demanded.

"But Reverend I'm not wearing any panties," Matilda said as she chuckled.

The Reverend removed his cock which was every bit as impressive as Rolfe's cock.

Instead of bending over, Matilda dropped to her knees and engulfed the good pastor's cock. She immediately tasted his precum which was very sweet and a precursor of things to come.

The Reverend moaned and got weak in the knees as he was benefiting from the training Matilda had received from Rolfe. She was a magnificent cocksucker with her skills on display.

"Oh god that feels so good," the Reverend managed to squeak out.

There was a method to Matilda's madness, by sucking off the Reverend, he would last much longer when he fucked her. A trick she learned from Rolfe.

Matilda's awesome blow job was bringing the Reverend near orgasm. His cock was banging the entrance to her throat. When he no longer would hold out, the Reverend unleashed a torrent of cum filling Matilda's mouth and coating her tonsils. She greedily sucked it all down.

Her first load from the Reverend had proven to be very tasty indeed. Matilda was fast becoming a izz junkie.

"It is obvious I need to make you a permanent member of the Missionary Board," the Reverend said.

"I will happily accept the appointment," came Matilda's reply.

"Now it time for me to reciprocate and perform cunnilingus on you my dear lady. This will give me a chance to recharge my batteries for fucking you," the Reverend sad.

Matilda took a seat in a big overstuffed chair and spread her legs wide. True to he words she was not wearing panties and her freshly shaven pussy came into view. An elongated clit protruded near the top of her pussy lips. The sight had the Reverend's cock growing again.

This time the Reverend dropped to his knees and leaned in snaking out his long tongue licking up and down her slit making contact with Matilda's clit. The old girl would jerk each time contact was made with her clit. Then the Reverend took her clit between his lips and began sucking it like a tiny cock. Matilda squealed in lustful pleasure. Damn not even Rolfe had done that.

Matilda experienced a couple little orgasms. She knew bigger and better would come. Then the Reverend inserted his tongue into Matilda's wet hole as another orgasm gripped her.

Damn she had never been eaten this good before. The Reverend was a pro. The Reverend reverted back to sucking her clit bringing Matilda to a mind-blowing orgasm. Matilda momentarily blacked out.

Regaining her senses Matilda was ready to be fucked and the Reverend was recharged enough to be up to the task.

As the Reverend eased his big cock into Matilda, entry was made easy by the wetness of her cunt. He bottomed out when he banged up against her cervix.

Matilda was full of cock and was on the brink of being slam fucked by the Reverend.

Slowly at first and then picking up speed, the Reverend was fucking the former prude Matilda like the slut she had become.

Matilda was becoming very vocal as she screamed out obscenities in the Reverend's church office.

"Fuck me Reverend," she bellowed over and over. And fuck her he did.

The former prude Matilda was now the church slut and the slut for the Peabody chauffer.

She contemplated cutting Fredrick off from his monthly fuck, but thought no that would not be right. A husband does have some marital rights.

The Reverend was fucking Matilda just as good as Rolfe and the old girl was loving it. Her pleasure was extreme.

When the Reverend unloaded his cum deep in her pussy, Matilda had the mother of all orgasms. She saw stars.

In future Missionary Board meetings, the Reverend would repeat his fucking of Matilda. In between meetings, Rolfe would fuck Matilda's brains out and feed her his jizz. She could never get enough of that good bittersweet stuff.