Kinky Cosmos Ch. 01: Crippling Void

Story Info
Our male narrator introduces himself and sets the stage.
1.3k words
4.24
1.6k
2

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 05/27/2024
Created 05/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: Age, physical characteristics, life background, and ethnicity are not important features of the adult human male character in this story, nor do I believe any of those features have much at all to do with his alien female master's deep attraction to him...nor are they referenced, with the exception of the part where she says that she adores his "petiteness" and likes his "tiny penis" and following his protest explains that she considers most of the men in the NBA to be "more than petite enough already" to activate her size kink.

He's meant to be a bit of a relatable everyman, manifesting the possibilities within many of us. He is both thoughtful AND naïve, bold AND easily freaked, smart but with a capacity for stupidity, both a very typical guy by default but also a guy who happily goes with Azadonna's flow. He's understandably freaked about his circumstances, but he actually handles it much better than many people might, perhaps without really realizing it, and especially when accepting Azadonna's help, and that's the sort of thing he doesn't realize fuels her adoring crush on him.

CHAPTER 1 - DRIFTING THROUGH SPACE

What you're reading now is a consciousness-to-text translation of what's going through my mind and what I'm experiencing as I drift, alone, through the crippling void of space. My little auto-piloted ship, The Bonny Bunny, is simple, but cozy. It's what would be the year 2424 AD, though the remains of human civilization, which I am on my way back to--ostensibly to save and enlighten--lost formal track of time within a decade after Sundering Night.

Tears stream down my face as I read the last sentence of Master's letter for about the fiftieth time: "P.S. Remember—access your mem-stores of our time together at your desire during your month of space travel, and then they will self-destruct so that you can move on and live the rest of your life. I'll always love you and I'll never forget you."

I sobbed. I sobbed like a child who had lost his mother, his lover, his whole world, and then gone to a brand-new world and lost all of that again. And that was a pretty accurate description of my life, more literally than might be apparent just yet. Of course, truly heartbroken as I was, I couldn't complain. In the end I had been quite literally the luckiest person on earth, man, woman, or otherwise!

I'm going to think back, as well as access my mem-stores, so that you can experience just a bit of my journey too. I'm trying to figure out where to start. This is essentially the story of how I was claimed and lovingly dominated by a female alien, but with a lengthy detour in the middle to also witness the domination of said female alien's younger sister by one of the most brutal males in the universe.

I will be trying my best to construct the exact narrative that Master would have me construct for you...for all of the twilight reasons that perhaps should remain unspoken. Ha! Sorry, I'm really not much of a writer, but Master encouraged me to practice mastery of all of the forms of language, so I'm trying. I'll practice fancifulness on my own time though, I want this to be a good read for you so I'll try to stop the commentary and stick to the play-by-play facts!

The funny thing is, even after seven years of serving and learning from her, I STILL don't even think of myself as particularly submissive...but of course, Master would say that's because I'm NOT anymore submissive than the average male, I'm just more "earnest."

Anyways, I never really had any baggage about Master dominating me, it just happened so easily, so organically, so perfectly, once she helped me over the initial shock of, ya know, the end of my world.

Again, I'm rambling. Sorry, that will get better as I get adjusted, though fair warning, I think I got the habit from Master, who likes to ramble quite a lot herself, me always finding it hard to keep up with her big brain and monologuing mouth.

So, we'll save Sundering Night i.e. almost Armageddon for another day. I suppose I'd like to start with my first meeting with my extraterrestrial Master, a High Matrizon, and our initial make-out sesh. Then I'll show you my horrifying glimpse into the starkly different sexual methods of the brutal alien male species known as the Alphicar, essentially the opposite of my Master and what her entirely female species stands for, before circling back to the wild sex that Master gave me at the end of that first night. I'm not certain these are the right stories to share, but they certainly are relevant fragments of a larger, universal puzzle that has yet to come together in the hearts and minds of all of mistress Universe's children. I feel that these are the sorts of stories that must be shared with humanity!

Anyways. As I said, I am thinking this very first page into print from the desk in my compact sleeping room, on the third of thirty days in which my spacecraft is scheduled to barrel through space. I have a wake-shift which is exactly 50/50, so I plan to spend all of my non-intubated waking hours mentally chronicling my most salient experiences for you to read.

I don't want to keep overwhelming you with expositional details; it'll all start to speak for itself when I get to damned Chapter 2, but I will note this story involves various intelligent species that Master taught me a lot about in my seven years cosmically abroad. One of them being, humans (that's me! Human Male! Woo-hoo!)! Then, the gentle, female, dominant race known as the Matrizon is the race my Master hails from. The Alphicar were the ruthless, testosterone-filled brutes who tried to subjugate the entire universe, and the Shivazon are what they liked to turn Matrizon into, their personal, lust-enslaved war companions. I learned a lot about intergalactic warfare, and the history of the universe, and that sort of thing, but really, we're not going to get too much into any of that boring stuff, I promise. As Master would say, the universe runs on sex, not all the boring details surrounding it. So, you'll see some of the things I learned about lust and love in the far corners of the universe. You can always skip Apex-11's brutally dominating seduction of Master's sister, which will end up being chapters 4-6. Outside of my best lovemaking sessions with Master, accessing those mem-stores was my wildest experience from my time aboard Master's ship...but I mean, we're on a mission for the matriarchy here, so the best medicines for you are the steamy love scenes where Master lovingly turns me into a puddle of man-goo or gender-bended goo (chapters 7-8 and 9, respectively).

So, to wrap up the rambling introduction, and sorry for the spoilers, but the TL; DR is earth got fucked at the same time that a gentle alien queen made me into her pet after kidnapping me (hehe sorry Master. This was the one joke you always let me have at your expense ☹. I know you didn't really kidnap me. I'm sobbing right now thinking about how I'll never see you again!). Taken in by the most beautiful and wonderful female I've ever known, of the blue-skinned humanoid Matrizon race, my Master herself standing at about 7ft 6 inches of blue-skinned beauty.

Oh, what a beauty she is. Such love, such power, such sex. Over the course of seven years, she took from me everything I was not, and gave me everything I always was. And it all began with one passionate night of love. I love you, Master. One day I hope to tell the full tale of us, but for now I'd like to just share with them our first evening together. How you dominated me, ravished me, loved me, cared for me. That, and the whole fucked up bit with Apex-11 and your sister. My world has to know of this!

Ok readers. You're about to relive my first day with my Master with me, from my perspective. I'm booting up the mem-stores now. Buckle up, it's gonna be fun!