All Comments on 'Kinky Cougar Slut - Foreplay'

by RandiRose

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you truly are over 60 as your bio states and have the sex drive of a 30-year-old you must buy lube by the bucket. I am 68 and know firsthand that a woman your age no longer produces enough estrogen for copulation every day, much less multiple. Therefore I call bullshit.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonover 1 year ago

Interested to see where this goes.

BillspenBillspenover 1 year ago

Very interesting introduction that I appreciate. I particularly liked your take on the sexual double standard implicit in the words 'stud' and 'slut,' and clearly you seem prepared to confront this head on in your memoir. Good for you. As you said, a woman's view of, and satisfaction from, sex is different from men and I anxiously await the telling of your story. This was a great start that some will find terribly deficient in terms of 'stroke material,' rest assured there are a legion of us that appreciate you 'setting the table' before you describe the feast. A solid 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very erotic!

Will527Will527about 1 year ago

I think it's awesome that you continue to enjoy sex with whomever you can whenever you can while you can. We all should.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRandiRose@RandiRose
I am a 75yo woman with the body and libido of a 40yo. In the last few years I’ve discovered how much I love sex, adventurous sex, with younger men and women, in threesomes, foursomes and moresomes.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES