Kinky Date Gone Wrong

Story Info
A single mother's kinky date gone wrong.
4.1k words
4.42
105.5k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol's hands shake as the last knot is tied to the bed as she gulps softly trying to hide the excitement. Anna's soft fingers slowly slide from the bed pole towards Carol's neck as she drags her fingers on carol's bare-hands. Anna can feel the warmth of her sister's skin as it is enhanced by the situation.

She gets up as she takes a look with pride at her sister Carol. She can see carol lying in front of her with a red night gown which reached carol's thighs with transparent material which showcases her 44 years old stunning body. Her legs spread a bit wider and tied to the cot on either side, her glistening thighs, her hips, her thick waist, her 34D sized breasts and her naïve eyes looking at Anna as she is still not sure if this is a good idea. A smirk slips through Anna's lips as she knows that her sister is flawless even though she is 44 years old and Anna is 40 years old.

As she bends down, Anna can feel the scent strong enough to get her all riled up instantly, although she's already horny for her sister just by looking at her like this as she closes her eyes and take a long breath inhaling the scent.

"Are you sure this is a good way to do it?" Carol asks with a doubtful tone looking at Anna.

"You don't like this?" Anna replies in a teasing way sliding her fingers slowly from carol's neck towards her cleavage which is already being showcased by the exotic night gown.

"I'm not sure... I mean what if something goes wrong?" Carol asks with a stuttering voice taking a gulp again looking at Anna. Anna smiles slightly hearing that but it's more of an evil laugh. She liked the way Carol is stuttering now as she knows that Carol is a strong and independent woman who has been raising her son all by herself after her husband left her.

"Well, it's simple. I leave the place at 11:00 and then notify Chris after 5 minutes and then he'll reach here around 11:30 and gives a message to your phone when he comes inside and then it's up to him as of how he takes a tied woman" Anna says sitting beside her sister on bed and wrapping her right hand around Carol's head and stretching her legs on bed.

"I mean would he..." Carol started saying something again if not for Anna stopping her by keeping her hand on Carol's soft lips. "Just don't overthink. No one would turn down a chance like this. Or do you want me to prove it by myself?" Anna asks with a wink looking down at carol.

Carol knows that Anna is a bi-woman and she usually prefers being with women to men, but she has never made out with her sister, yet. Carol sighs hearing that and rolls her eyes, as she can't speak still. Anna shrugs off seeing her expression and bends down a bit to reach carol's face and plants a kiss on her forehead and slowly takes her hand off of carol's mouth as she slowly smooches her lips gently. Before Carol does anything, Anna quickly picks up the eye-blinder and places it on carol's eyes as she ties it softly and gets up to stand beside the bed.

"Ugh I am still doubtful to do this all by myself" Carol says with a sigh as her eyes are blinded now. "Oh, I can give a helping hand" Anna says with a smirk as she walks towards the door to leave as the time is almost 11. Carol sighs and shakes her head as she knows that Anna meant it as a joke anyway. She can hear the door banging and Anna leaves the key by the mailbox and walks towards her car and takes her phone to message Chris.

Carol started to feel more and more excited about this. Ever since her husband died, she didn't think she'd ever need any man again. She took care of her son all by herself and now she is missing her adventurous days so badly. The days where she used to be a flirty and wild girl. Even though she knows she can't be that girl anymore, with Anna's suggestion she tried tinder and hence found Chris. He is a 35 years old man who lives 40 min away from Carol's house and after a week of meeting him and going on two dates, Anna suggested this idea to make things spicy and interesting. They decided not to reveal it to Chris beforehand and wanted to make it as a surprise.

Her thoughts are shifting to many things and she was feeling a bit insecure about her appearance as she is 40+ now and she's not sure if young guys prefer her to other girls. As she was overthinking about all possibilities, she can hear the door being opened slowly and she can hear footsteps and her heart started to beat faster. She quickly realizes that she didn't receive any message to her phone, which isn't supposed to happen. She can hear the steps going away from her room and that made her panic more, but she's too afraid to open her mouth and speak or scream anything.

Suddenly the phone gets a notification tone and she stuns for a moment and her body freezes for the sudden sound even though she was kind of anticipating it. She can hear the steps becoming louder and within a few seconds, she can hear the door opening and the creaky sound is making her situation even worse. She exhales softly tilting her head a bit even though she cannot see.

"Babe?" She says with a stuttering voice as she assumed Chris has come and it's him who sent the message. The footsteps became closer to her and stops at a few feet away from her and she knows that that's where her phone is.

He picks up the phone and can see the notification reading, "HEY BABE, CAN'T MAKE IT TODAY CUZ OF WORK AT OFFICE... LET'S PLAN IT THIS WEEKEND... SORRY AND LOVE YA".

"Uhm, Babe, Chris?" She continues to stutter a bit with excitement, doubt, fear, lust and horniness. Robert still can't believe that it's his own mom who he's seeing in front of him. He was startled the moment he opened the door and can't figure out a single thing as of what's happening, but after reading that message, he kind of understood the whole situation and the fact that he saw Anna in her car just a while back is enough for him to realize that it is her idea as he knows her aunt's adventurous character so well.

His mind is simulating millions of scenes at once and his hands are shaking as he doesn't know what to do now. The main door was already closed and there is no way anyone could know what's happening inside and he being a 18 years old virgin and on top of all that, his own mother is lying in front of him, blind-folded, almost naked, lustful and horny. That view is blocking all his senses and his moral thinking. He has been living with his mother ever since he was 5 and she was good at raising him all by herself. He looked at his aunt so many times in a lustful way but never ever thought about his mom in that view, but now for a moment, all his mind thinks is about his mom helpless in front of him. All his fears are being masked by his young lust towards mature milfy women. Robert is a fair looking guy, athletic, blonde hair without beard and a typical 18 years old guy.

His hands are shaking as he keeps the phone aside and takes a step towards the bed and he can see carol is expecting some sort of response as she is already frozen with all this silent situation. He lifts his hand and touches his mom's toned legs and the next moment, carol's body stiffens and her words stop and she isn't even able to differentiate or care to examine whose touch is it. His hand slowly slides a bit more towards her knees as he bends his knee and sits on bed partially. His breaths became faster as his hands started going past her knees and reached her inner thighs getting under the red gown. Her body stiffened already and she can feel the cold hand touching her warm inner thighs as her hands and feet twitch by the touch.

His hands stop as he can feel the warmth of her milky soft thighs, "Oh god, don't stop... Keep going babe" She says quickly ignorant of the fact that she's enjoying her own son's touch so badly. His hands get past her mound and his thumb slightly brushes her crotch as a soft sigh slips through her lips. He can feel her body responding fully to his touches and that just made him go beyond the limits.

He passes his hands from her waist towards her face, touching those breasts in middle and stops at her lips as his thumb caresses her lower lip and pull it down gently. He lowers his face a bit and brings it closer to hers. She can feel his breaths covering her face while he can feel her breaths and her scent covering his face as he pressed his lips against her pink lust filled lips. She lets out a sigh and her body is getting relaxed a bit more with the kiss and she isn't struggling anymore.

His hands slowly pass towards her cleavage as he squeezes her right breast with her top still on. She moans in his mouth as she feels that, "Oh god babe, you're so good at this" she mumbles on his lips and she is liking the bondage and blinded aspect so much.

"I can't wait to have you inside me" She says sounding desperate about feeling his cock as they kissed for a solid minute. He takes his face away from her face and stood quickly as he unzipped his pants and dropped them on floor and quickly slid on her bed between her legs. She still feels a bit weird as he isn't talking anything but her lust is masking every other emotion and all she wants right now, is a cock to slide inside her pussy aching for sex.

He slides the gown up until he can see her breasts for real, and they are exactly the way he likes them. Round, perfect shaped, not too large and on top of all that, they seem to be too soft and milky. She gasps slightly as his rough hand squeezes her bare breast and her hands are begging to let them free so that she can grab his cock and shove it inside her hole. His other hand holds his stiff cock and pushes it slowly towards her panties and touch her crotch with his cockhead.

She lifts her head and moans a bit feeling the cock but still the panty fabric is between his manly cock and her aching pussy. He picks the scissors from the table beside the bed and cuts the panties on both sides as that's the purpose why Anna kept the scissors there. He spreads his knees and sit on the bed in front of his mother, holding her hips with one hand and his cock with other hand and about to shove his hard shaft inside her vagina.

His mind is having million thoughts and his heart is beating faster and he can feel the same about her heart too. His hand on her waist slowly raises up and moves towards her face as his other hand is guiding his dick towards her partially wet pussy. His cockhead touches her swollen pussy lips as she moans louder and raises her head and his hand takes off the eye-blinder at the same time as he felt like he wanted to let his mom see who he is getting fucked by.

His cock slides easily into her wet hole and it takes a few seconds for her to bring her head down and opens her eyes to look at her own son, Robert in front of her, with his shirt on, no pants and his dick half buried in her and she can already realize that she's half naked which is making the situation even worse.

"What the... Robert, why are you even here?" She managed to scream loudly, as even though she's horny at the moment, she couldn't take the fact that it's her own son's cock which was inside her pussy and the fact that she was lost in lust by her own son's touches is making her worry more. She tried to move away from him as soon as she realized this but she can't help the fact that her limbs are tied to the cot. She manages to move by struggling, but still his cock head is touching her soft pussy lips.

"Well, I don't know, I came home and opened door to see my mom lying half naked on her bed waiting for some guy?" He says with a sigh in return and he can see his cock going soft because of the sudden moment. "I mean, it's hard to not do anything when a gorgeous woman like you is in front of me like this" he says bluntly shrugging off looking at her.

She knows that Robert usually complements her often, but this complement is sounding a bit different and it's making her voice a bit softer. "Why are you home at this hour and you could have just..." she stops stuttering as she doesn't know what a guy would do if he's in her son's place. Her eyes fall on his weakening cock as she stares at it for a moment. It looks somewhere between 7-7.5 inches and she can notice the veins disappearing as well, which automatically puts an imagination in her mind and she imagines how the cock would have been when it was harder.

"Well they suspended the school for a day because of some construction work and I came home. But who is this Chris? Your new ..." he pauses for a while, "boyfriend?" he ends the statement as he never thought that his mother would go on a date with someone.

"well, I..." she stutters as if she was caught by her son, "I thought of telling if everything worked well and I wasn't sure about this whole thing either" she says with a sigh and she can see his cock became flaccid again. "It was your aunt's idea... I knew that this wouldn't work in the expected way" she says rolling her eyes as she already was doubtful about this from the beginning. She was holding her body away from him and she can't hold in that position any longer as all her limbs are tied and she releases the hold on her body and that makes her slide towards him to the previous position.

His flaccid cock touches her vulva, and the next moment, his cock pulsates as it starts growing back to life. "I mean, when things don't go in expected way...we turn them in our own ways" He says with a smile and his hands buckle her hips again as he is sure that she can't do anything with her being tied anyway.

"Oh no, this is so wrong honey... We shouldn't be doing this. Please..." She says shaking her head but she can't take her eyes off of his hard cock waiting to go back into her pussy again. Before she says anything else, his cock slides slowly inside her pussy again and both of them moan a bit but her moans are stronger.

"Oh god Robert, why are you doing this? We... shouldn't be..." she stutters but shivers with pleasure as well because of his cock pounding her pussy with slow pace and he isn't even talking anything in response as he knows that it's turning her on. Her fists tighten and her feet curl as she finally give in to the pleasure that she is getting. She knows that things won't be the same anymore, and she can't go back again anyway and she decided to give in to her son's cock.

She lets out a sigh and gasp and loosens her body as she tries to push her body more towards him and let the cock veins touch her pussy walls. "Gosh, your cock is so amazing honey" she says with a gasp and bites her lower lips looking at his body. She never realized how adult her son has become over years even though they are living in same house.

"You love this all tied up and rough sex mom?" He asks in a cheesy way and more in a degrading way looking at her lips and his hand slides towards her bare breasts and pinches her nipples gently to tease her more.

"Oh god, yes... I love this!" She says with a gasp, lost in lust and let losing her senses to her son already. He increases his pace a bit as he pushes more of his cock inside her and her body is responding quite well to his cock as she is pushing her hips towards him. He gasps and slows down his pace and bend a bit to untie her hands and his chest presses against her breasts as he unties her hands.

She quickly grabs his face as she starts kissing him softly but eagerly and their faces are filled with each other's breaths and his hands involuntarily holds her face gently. "This should be our secret and this is the last time we do this honey" she mumbles on his lips breaking the kiss and looking into his eyes gasping on his face even though she knows that she is already addicted to her son's cock and she is trying to control her desperation for the moment.

"But... but you are so gorgeous mom" he says stuttering as he just can't remove this scene from his mind obviously and this is making him excited already.

"Ugh no honey, I don't want..." she pauses for a second, "Let's not do this again" she says controlling her words but he can see the desperation in her eyes and this time his cock isn't going softer as her soft hand is already stroking is gently while her other hand is caressing his cheeks.

"I mean..." he starts to say something but can't as her hand quickly closes his mouth, stopping him to talk and quickly kisses her back palm with her lips and slowly slides her hand away from between them and kisses her more sensual, deeper, as if she means this kiss to last longer in memories. Her legs are still tied as they are doing this, and she pushes him beside her as she leans towards her legs to untie them.

He lies beside his naked mom, with his hard cock quivering to be taken care of, while she unties her legs and turns around, lying on her belly as her head lies between his thighs and her hand slowly reaches his cock while other hand holds his balls. She can slightly feel his manly musk hitting her nose, but all the dirtiness is just turning her on more and more.

A small moan slips out of his mouth as her soft hands touch his hard sensitive cockhead. "You love that mom?" he asks a bit nervous as he's obviously a bit insecure about his size.

"Oh boy, yes... mommy is proud" She says with a chuckle in a cheesy way squeezing his balls cheekily to make him moan more as he fingers are doing the god-tier handjob work. He can feel the pre-cum flowing already even though it's just a few strokes, but her hands are doing the magic as she is putting all her experience into work for her son.

She can feel the pre-cum oozing out of his cockhead as she brings her face closer towards his cock, still staring into his eyes as she sticks her tongue, but doesn't lick it as she smiles and teases him without licking. His cock throbs in her hand waiting for a release already, but she knows when to pace up and when to pace down as she just gives the frenulum a quick but strong lick and takes her face away making his cock throb more. A bit of thick pre-cum leaks from his cockhead as she leaves it unassisted and sit on her knees as she spreads her legs and licks her fingers looking down at her son and keep the fingers at her pussy rubbing it to wet it a bit.

She raises her leg and keeps it aside his belly as she folds her legs on his either sides and holds his cock with her hand, slowly guiding it into her pussy. Both let out a moan as his cock touches her pussy lips and gasp as it slides into the pussy easily as if her pussy is made of butter.

Her other hand grabs his hand and guide it to her breasts and just leave it there as he would know what to do with them. She moves her hips sideways to settle comfortably on her son's cock and raises her head with pleasure as she lets her son's cock does the rest. She continues to move her hips up and down and paces up quickly as she can feel his cock throbbing a bit inside wand it's no wonder that he can't stay longer because of the heat of the moment.

She presses her hands on his chest looking down at her own boy, who she has raised and now his cock buried balls deep inside her pussy. His hands squeeze her breasts like a child playing with his toys and he can feel the softness of the breasts. His feet twitch suddenly and she can feel that he has been building up his orgasm since a few strokes already and she just smiles warmly looking at his eyes as if she is giving him a signal to release and that she acknowledges everything. He quickly grabs her towards his chest, wrapping his arms around her, slowing his pace just to edge and stay for a few more strokes.

Her breasts make a splash effect crashing on his chest as he holds her tightly and raises his hips up to push his cock even more into her pussy. She can feel his cock hitting deeper now because of the position and she moans on his lips as she kisses him, but she knows that she's too far from reaching a real orgasm, but all she wants, is to make her son cum. His pace increases and after a few strokes, "Ughh" he groans on her lips as he releases his load inside her pussy as he closes his eyes and she can feel his body getting frozen as he reached orgasm and his body goes numb and limp for a moment.

12