Kinky Date Gone Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She doesn't say anything but just slides away from his body to his side and wraps his hand on his belly. She can feel her pussy leaking his cum, it's loose, but more in quantity because of edging and it's warm inside her pussy, oozing out and flowing on her milky white thighs making them shine more.

"That was... something else" he says confused and naïve looking at her, turning towards her. He can see that her smile is still persisting on her lips and her hand caresses his cheeks and she knows that his orgasm hit him stronger and he's experiencing post-nut thoughts.

"Don't overthink honey... let's not repeat this, nor regret this." She says softly leaning a bit towards him and kissing him gently and she can feel his cock softening and she cuddles him as she pulls him towards him as if he is a kid. Both of them just cuddle into each other, closing their eyes and it's not just sexual for each other.

Suddenly her phone rings, startled, she raises her head and picks her phone and notices that it's Anna and the next moment, they can hear the door being unlocked by someone with the key.

12