Kinky Extreme Sex BBW & Transsexual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard her clicking down the hall in a pair of my high heel sandals. Her pretty feet were adorned by a designer pair of black platform thongs that were mounted on five inch spike heels. She walked past me and modeled them for me. Her red painted toes spread apart with each step as she walked. Also her toes overhung the front of the platform. The straps were the width of shoe strings and were connected to her foot by the single thong and the instep strap that connected to a back ankle strap. Francine held her huge cock in her hand as she pointed a sandal clad foot at my face.

I stood up walked toward her. We kissed and hugged each other as we embraced. My hand held her big cock as she played with my clit. We played with each other's sex as we broke off our kiss. Francine took one of my huge breasts and suckled on the pieced nipple. After a few minutes she moved to my other tit.

"How did that feel?" She asked.

"Your mouth is amazing. My clit is hard as a rock and I am wet. A good nursing always gets me excited." I said.

"It was good for me. I think I might get my nipples pierced after seeing yours Jill."

"You should get your girl cock pierced as well." I said.

"I am a little hesitant to put a hole in my cock." Francine said.

We held hands and walked toward my bedroom. I knew we were fucking and sucking, but figured on letting her lead. She directed me to lie on the bed with my head hanging off the edge. Francine straddled my head with her knees and moved her face toward my pussy. I raised my legs and spread them apart. She locked her arms around my head as her tongue found my clit. Her thick erection plunged into my throat testicles deep on the first thrust. Our 69 was very erotic as we pleasured each other with deep rapid intense sloppy dripping wet sucking and licking. She was dripping serious volumes of semen as I deep throated her. I could have cum several times, but she always backed off. Her cock plowed into my throat on each down stroke and her balls met my full lips as I swallowed her thick length. I lightly held and scratched her ball sack as I throated her. I came up for air as we changed positions.

"I want to ass fuck you Francine. There is a strap on in the end table."

I fastened the belt and attached the huge dildo. I retrieved a large bottle of lube as well. I squirted a huge glob at lube on my fingers and slicked up the massive 14 inch thick fake cock strap on. I began by sinking several fingers in Francine's loose anus. She grunted as I added all my fingers into her ass hole.

"That is a huge cock Jill. I hope I can take it."

I grinned as I pushed about ten inches into her ass. She groaned and panted as I used my thong sandals for leverage. I moved her feet toward my head and sucked on her sexy toes as I penetrated her ass. She pushed her toes into my mouth as I pushed more dildo into her bottom. We picked up a rhythm and now the strap on bottomed out in her anal cavity. Her toes tasted like mint as she fed them to me. I stood back up and removed the huge cock from her ass. Her sphincter gaped open as I moved my mouth over her thick penis. I worked my mouth on her glans and avoided swallowing her down. I put the dildo in her anus and fucked her rapidly as I used my mouth on the tip of her penis.

"I am going to cum Jill." She was tensing up and her breathing was rapid. I backed off and we switched places.

"Fuck me Francine with your big girl cock. I haven't cum yet. I want you to make me cum."

I took off the strap on belt and handed the huge dildo to Francine. She grabbed the fake cock and lubed it up. I let her pick the hole she would put it in. Our eyes locked as she plunged the huge dildo into my pussy. She pushed about ten inches into my wet pussy. She vigorously fucked my cunt hard and deep. I was shaking and tensing up. My sandal clad toes pointed in excitement as my orgasm built. She sensed the kill and before my climax she pushed the tip of her thick organ into my exposed sphincter. Fran removed the dido as she plunged into my ass balls deep. Her mouth found my pointed toes and she sucked my toes as she sodomized me in rapid strokes. Her body was a blur as she power fucked my ass. Her cock was going from tip to base on each down stroke.

"Fuck me hard Fran. Take my ass. I want you to cum in my throat."

We both were building toward huge orgasms. Her mouth was still swallowing my toes as her cock began twitching in my ass. She slid out of my ass and stood up. I dropped to my knees and opened my mouth. This time she just grunted deeply as she came. "Uhhh! "Her first shot hit my forehead before I could swallow her. I swallowed her balls deep and took about five or six strong shots of semen deep in my throat.

She picked me up and threw me back on the bed. I had not cum yet so I knew she was going to finish me off. Her mouth found my hard clit and she swallowed it as she pushed her hand into my pussy. Her tongue flicked my clit as she held the piercing ring. Now I shook in ecstasy.

"Eat momma's cunt! Suck my clit hard! Don't stop! Don't stop! Ohhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhh!" I yelled as I came.

We fell asleep in each other's arms still wearing our thong sandals. I woke early and took Francine's cock into my mouth and sucked her awake.

That began many more days of fun and sex. I now have a girl friend and lover. She is so much fun. We swim, shop, lift weights and go to movies. We also have crazy kinky sex several times a day.

I am not sure I will date another man ever again. Francine has a girl friend named Sandy who is a Transsexual like her. We are all going thong sandal shopping tomorrow.

12