Fantasy Fulfilling Weekend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I suddenly became almost giddy. I realized I should have been prioritizing my friendships with these two girls long ago. Not just from the sex part but I guess I didn't realize how genuine my affection for them both had been up until now seeing them be so open and vulnerable. I had this rush of emotion and I couldn't focus on whether my feelings we stronger in that moment for Hannah or Alison. They were so different and similar, and I was genuinely feeling happy to share intimacy and trust with both of them.

I returned and poured us shots. We raised our glasses and took them without any words. "Okay, so here's how I think this should go down" Alison spoke up, "first, obviously we aren't going anywhere and no one has plans tomorrow so we can take breaks if we need to but I think we all get a turn being in control. Whoever's turn it is gets to be in charge of positions, sex acts, basically be in charge of the other two until their satisfied and ready to yield control to the next person. Sound good?"

Hannah was quick to respond, "Yes but just like, obviously, within reason I do have some boundaries." We all agreed and talked about how we wanted to stretch our comfort zones for the sake of fulfilling each other's desires, but we'd also be respectful of each other in the process.

"So, who goes first?" I asked. We decided to rock paper scissors to choose our order, Hannah got first, Alison second and me last. Honestly, that had been the order I was hoping for. I wanted to be last, so I was plenty comfortable asking for what I wanted by the end. So, we all agreed we would spend ample time talking about the fantasies and desires before acting them out. We didn't want to miss any desires or opportunities before jumping in and missing something in the heat of the moment.

Alison was of course the first to prompt Hannah to elaborate on this semi-submissive fantasy of hers she had described earlier. "Basically, I just want to not be in control. I want to be used for the pleasure of others but I want them to WANT to take care of my needs the way they'd want their own met... even if it's different than what I'd want or think to ask for" Hannah began to describe.

Alison looked totally enthralled and curious as Hannah spoke and asked "so like what gets you off is being pushed outside your comfort zone for the sake of others pleasure? Like you want them to have their way with you but in a gentle loving way, not an overly forceful or pain inducing like what you see in a lot of BDSM stuff?" She was doing such a great job at interpreting and seeking to understand what Hannah wanted. "YES. Exactly!" Hannah said, "I'm not into pain or spanking but I don't mind a little force, I do want to feel a bit used at the end, I just want to be a source of pleasure."

I followed up "Are there any specific things, positions and stuff that are in your fantasy?" "Not specifically, I do want to feel.... Dirty? I think. I want you two to tell me what I'm going to do and what to like, don't ask." I quickly added, "Okay maybe the better question is what's a turn off? Like what should we avoid?" Alison was still making great eye contact with the two of us as we spoke, she was very present and enthralled by fulfilling Hannah's fantasy. "No..." Hannah said "I mean, I'll speak up if there's something I'm not comfortable with but I want to be out of my comfort zone, so probably not much... just don't go doing anything crazy that would obviously hurt. The main thing is I want to be told what to do and what to like and I want to just feel used and dirty by the end of it."

"Spence?" Alison inquired, she said my name like a coy little schoolgirl, "do you have an neckties in your closet?" she motioned to the walk in. I nodded and moved off the bed to get some. Alison's voice had seriously changed demeanors she was coy but also calming and in control. I stepped out into the opening of the doorway and held up a small handful of ties.

"Lay on your back on the bed, girl" Alison instructed Hannah. She obeyed, still in her sundress but panties still tucked in her purse she moved from the futon to my queen size bed and lay on her back. Alison came and got the ties from me. She slowly walked over to Hannah who was calmly watching her with a slight, anticipatory smile. She tied the thin end of one of the ties around Hannah's left ankle and then, since I didn't have bed posts, tied the other end around the foot of the frame, pinning Hannah's left leg down. As she finished the knot, she tucked her hair behind her ear and moved to start on the right ankle. Without looking at me, she said "Spencer, Hannah tits need some attention."

I like to think I moved with half as much grace as she was moving then but none the less, I went and sat on the edge of bed, planting my butt down right near Hannah's waist. She gave me a big, almost nervous smile as I reached up to grab her tits. It felt wrong just sitting there massaging them through her dress and staring at her, so I leaned in and begin kissing her while I felt her up. We made out for a bit and I massaged her breasts as Alison finished tying down her ankles to each corner of the bed and then came around to the top of the bed.

See the bed was positioned so if you were laying on it the left side of the bed was against the wall and the head, foot and right side were exposed. Sounds weird but that's just how my room was set up so the bed and futon could act almost as couches for more people to be able to hang out on during parties and smoke sessions.

Alison was at the head end the bed and had grabbed Hannah's forearms and lifted them above her head. I let up on our make out session for a moment to see what she had in mind next. As I backed away Alison had reach down and grabbed a handful of Hannah's sundress at each waste and pulled it up around her mid-section. Her pussy and legs were now completely exposed.

Hannah leaned up off the bed a little to help Alison in pulling it all the way up and off. Having left her bra in the living room she was now completely nude. Alison reached forward and gently but firmly massaged Hannah's breasts and squeezed her nipples a bit. I was still sitting on the edge of the bed and placed a hand on Hannah's waste and gently rubbed a bit.

I couldn't help but just admire Hannah's body in such a vulnerable position. Her legs were spread and as I mentioned before she was clean shaven, her lips still a bit swollen and wet. She had such perfect pale, lightly freckled skin. She was just curvy enough that she seemed, real, not some fake super model looking type of girl you see in a porn. Her belly wasn't flat and unnatural, and her hips weren't perfectly hour glass shaped but damn if she wasn't still so sexy and cute.

Alison had removed her panties and was now naked, but I couldn't quite get a look at her yet... plus this was about Hannah right now. Alison had Hannah's wrists pulled above her head and was tying them together with another necktie. I took the opportunity to lean in and suck one of her tits into my mouth. Hannah let out her first sigh as I began working the whole breast with my hands, feeding as much as I could into my mouth. I used my teeth just a little on her nipple as I pulled away.

"Spencer, I don't think your balls got quite enough attention before, why don't you relieve them by standing over Hannah's mouth, she wants to make you feel better and get you nice and hard so you can fuck her" I could not believe how confident, dirty and comfortably authoritative Alison sounded right now. Her and I traded places. I stood up and removed my clothes and Alison moved to take my spot on the edge of the bed. Alison began massaging and sucking Hannah's tits and as I got the head of the bed Hannah was beaming and looked up at me in anticipation as I inched forward so my balls were just over Hannah's face and I was facing Alison and the rest of Hannah's bound body.

I felt her tongue reach up and lick the bottom of my ball sack. I felt her hot breath as she opened her mouth and gently sucked one of my testicles into her mouth.

Alison sat up but continued massaging Hannah's tits, as if reminding me of Hannah's fantasy so I didn't get too lost in my own pleasure Alison said "tell her how to please you with her mouth Spence, remember, she's your little fuckdoll right now, she wants to please you." Alison had moved her right hand down to Hannah's thigh and was beginning to massage it. I realized I was about to witness the furthest Alison has been with a girl as I was getting my balls sucked. I took Alison's advice, remembering Hannah did want to be used... "Keep sucking those balls Hannah, take them both into your dirty mouth if you can" I said, as I put my right foot up onto the bed near her head so I could really lean down into a squat and get her access to my balls.

I started feeling her get more and more aggressive as Alison made her way closer to Hannah's pussy. I could feel her shoot her tongue up across the side of my sack and lick all around my ball sack and every once and a while brushing the base of my dick which was now rock hard and sticking straight up. I could tell Alison liked what she was watching but was struggling with whether to be more excited about where her fingers were headed or how naughty her friend was being, making love to my nether region.

I reached down and grabbed Hannah's tit just as Alison's hand reach Hannah's pussy. All at once... Alison's hand had reach Hannah's pussy. Hannah squirmed underneath of me and arched her back, took both my balls all the way into her mouth and moaned... loud!

Alison looked absolutely delighted and turned on as she used a couple of fingers to begin working into Hannah's wet folds. I could feel Hannah's nose gently touching my asshole as she flicked her tongue all over my sack. She was sucking so hard it almost hurt now.

"You dirty bitch, you want my fingers inside you, don't you?" Alison said, as my balls shot out Hannah's hot wet mouth. "Yes, please" Hannah cooed as she began savagely licking any part of me, she could find, a few times her tongue even grazed my asshole.

"Spencer, I want you to use her tits on that cock of yours while I finger fuck my best friend" Alison ordered. I pulled away from Hannah and slightly awkwardly crawled over the top of her and spun around so I could fuck her tits... no one needed to tell me twice.

Just as I got into position and was facing Hannah, I barely had time to admire the beautiful girl that just made love to my balls, her expression totally changed and I could tell Alison had at least a finger inside Hannah. I turned around and looked and saw Alison kneeling behind me, in between Hannah's spread legs with her middle finger about two knuckles deep in Hannah's pussy.

I needed some relief. I grabbed Hannah's tit's and planted my dick right between them and pumped a bit. Hannah's eyes rolled back in her head a little as I could tell Alison was now going to work on her. I could see just the head of dick as I pushed between her tits.

After a few frustrating minutes of not getting quite the relief I needed from Hannah's tits I turned around to get a look at the action and Alison was now leaning all the way forward, her face about 6 inches from Hannah's pussy and had two fingers all the way in her. She was using her thumb in a circular motion on her clit at the same time and her other hand had a firm grasp on Hannah's thigh.

As hot as that was, I couldn't help to notice how perfect Alison's ass was, sticking up in the air. I unmounted from Hannah's tits and was standing at the edge of the bed. Hannah barely even noticed she was in such ecstasy from the finger fucking. I moved a step closer to the foot of the bed so I could get a better look at Hannah's pussy accepting her best friends' fingers.

My head was spinning, I was now completely wrapped up in Hannah's fantasy. I grabbed the back Alison's head and boldly said, "Hannah, I think your friend wants to taste your pussy are you going to let her have her way with you?" "UGHHH Oh. God. Yes. Pleee --" Hannah moaned, and I pushed Alison's head where she wanted it, Alison briefly glanced at me just a half second before opening her mouth to meet her best friends sopping wet lips.

It must be weird being with the same sex for the first time... instinctually knowing how to please what's in front of you without ever having experienced it before.

Alison clearly wanted this. She dove in and didn't come up for air. Hannah now began moaning loudly and I took the opportunity to get a view of Alison's backside. I was stunned. Honestly, Alison couldn't have been more different than Hannah down there. She had a small tuft of pubic hair she had neatly trimmed and barely any lips. Her pussy was SO small and tight. It was bright pink and nothing more than a small slit with an opening. Her ass was perfect too, big and round and her asshole looked clean and perfect. I now had total horny confidence. I just leaned in and without warning started eating Alison out from behind.

Holy shit did her pussy taste sweet. Hannah was almost bitter and savory with a bit of sweet but not Alison, it was like honey. As soon as my tongue touched her, she spread her legs a bit wider, curled her black painted toenails and arched her ass to allow me more room to work. A few minutes went by I think but I could have gone on forever.

Hannah was close to orgasm I thought, and I pulled away from Alison's backside to get a look at the action. I thought about moving back to give Hannah my full attention, but I couldn't help what I did next... See Alison was holding onto Hannah's thighs trying to pull her pussy farther into her mouth. She had spread her legs real far apart for me and as I looked up, she took one hand and brought it back to grab and spread her ass cheek even further for me. She had dark purple polish on her nails that were now digging into her ass so she could get a good grip of it. Now this was back before eating ass had become really a talked about sex act but I leaned forward again and without even considering what I was doing, or if Alison would like it or be alarmed by it, I stretched out my tongue to meet Alison's asshole. I licked all around it and tongued her hole a little.

I was totally lost in this for a very brief moment, see right as I reached up and put my hand on Alison's hand, Hannah started orgasming hard. She was moaning incoherent words and with her tied together wrists had reached down to grab fistfuls of Alison's hair. Alison let her down slow and as she did, I moved around the edge of the bed to give Hannah's tits some attention.

Alison crawled up on top of Hannah, kind of pushing me out of the way. She got right up in her friend's face, kissed her and told her how hot that was, how much she loved the taste of her pussy and that we weren't done using her yet. She got up and untied her friend's ankles, "get on your knees for us sexy" she instructed. Hannah obeyed even though it looked like not all of her motor function had returned just yet. "Now, Spence, you're so hard, kneel in front of our little slut here and use her mouth. I'm going to tie her ankles back up and get her ready for you."

I was standing in front of Hannah, my rock hard dick about 2 inches from her face when she looked up at me with a gorgeous, dimple showing, playful smile before she began to slowly work her lips around the tip of my dick. She asked me to untie her hands and I obliged. She steadied herself with one hand and used the other to grab the base of my dick and began taking more of my length into her mouth.

Alison had tied her friend's ankles into this doggy style position and came around next to me. She held me hand and pulled me around to Hannah's backside "I'm going to help you put this inside of my friend now that you're both nice and wet" Alison said, "and then Hannah's going to eat my little pussy while you fuck her."

Honestly, I could have came right then and there. I was now on my knees behind her, with the glistening and swollen head of my dick just a few inches from Hannah's pussy. Alison was kneeling beside me, still oddly holding my hand and her tits were just perfection. They were so plump and perky, those small nipples just standing to attention. She reached down and grabbed my shaft and pulled me right up to Hannah's opening. She rested her other forearm across Hannah's back and used her index and middle finger to part Hannah's lips for me.

She spent what seemed like minutes, but I'm sure was seconds, just circling and rubbing the head of my dick into Hannah's, wet and meaty folds. Hannah really did have a decent amount of lips, especially now that she was wet and swollen.

Alison's hand had moved to the base of my shaft as she pushed Hannah's ass towards me with her other hand and my full tip was now engulfed in Hannah's warm and wet canal. I just held there for a moment and Hannah let out a quiet and gentle "Oooohhhh" before Alison let go of my shaft and grabbed my ass and pushed me deeper into her friend.

I had about half my length into her now and as I looked down to admire it I realized Alison's hand she had been using to push her friend onto my dick was now being used to gently rub the pad of her index finger across Hannah's exposed asshole.

No sooner did I gasp at how hot this was then did Alison lift that finger and stick it in my mouth. I sucked it to give it some lube and Alison went back to gently rubbing and stimulating her friends tight little hole. I had worked up a rhythm, just slowly pushing in and pulling out of Hannah, giving her a little more length each time and had worked about three quarters of my dick into her at this point.

Hannah was moaning but also seemed to mildly protest the ass play. Not in a she didn't like it kind of way, more that she was just embarrassed having her ass be what Alison and I were focusing on our attention on right now.

Alison interrupted Hannah's mumbling about it "Now, now, Hannah... you said you wanted to feel dirty... you said you didn't mind being out of your comfort zone... but most importantly, you said you wanted to be used for our pleasure... and right now, Spence wants his dick buried in you and what I want is to play with your little asshole. You aren't going to tell me I can't do that are you?"

Hannah had her face smashed against the bed, her back arched high and had a hold of fistfuls of sheets when she mumbled something along the line of "you can use me how you want." Alison, getting the reply she wanted, further took control "Good. See this is making my pussy wet and in a moment, you are going to taste it, but not until you are feeling dirty enough to beg me for it." She was an absolute sex goddess this one, wow. I looked down and watched as Alison began to apply a little pressure on Hannah's hole with her index finger.

I now had about 90% of the length of my dick moving in and out of Hannah. There was something amazing about her pussy. I'd never had one like it. First there was the visual of just how much labia she had, and it was sopping wet and glistening but also, he hole was tight. Like her lips gripped my dick as I pulled away each time. She also seemed to be getting wetter somehow and every inch of her canal I explored, felt a little different than the last inch. Some places felt wetter, others tights and others just a deeply stimulating texture.

"Spencer, we're going to help our friend here feel something new before you give her all of that. I want you to slowly pull out of her all the way for a second" I obeyed, but as I slowly pulled out both of us were greeted with a pleasant surprise, there was quite a string of hot, white girl cum left on the length of my cock as I pulled out.

"Ooohhh" Alison said in a delighted tone, "Hannah, don't disappoint me... you're going to be a dirty girl for us aren't' you?" Hannah was now lost in her own desire and lust. Having been teased with not getting my full length and she told Alison she'd do anything we wanted, "Good girl" Alison replied, she gently grabbed my cock, "see your little asshole isn't quite wet enough for me just yet so I'm going to rub some of your wetness from Spencers dick onto it here..." She proceeded to gently hold my dick but not disturb the puddle of white, girl cum on it and she rubbed the head of my dick in circular motion over Hannah's asshole to transfer some of her juices onto it.