Fantasy Fulfilling Weekend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drawing inspiration from Alison's story earlier, "Now let it drip out of your mouth onto your tits" I ordered her. She stared right at me as she opened and stuck her tongue out. There was even more of it than I expected, and a big bulk of it spilled onto her chest and dripped all the way to her belly button. Her face was a mess, all around her mouth was covered in it. There was a huge string of it stretching between her tongue and chin, and then her chin to its landing spot between her tits.

Alison had moved to sit on the futon so she could get a better view now that Hannah was sitting up. She had her heels up on the edge and was staring at this site rubbing her clit. I forgot how much she said cum turned her on. Maybe this was unfair to be making her watch? "Oh. You dirty, filthy slut. Tell us how it tastes?" Alison asked Hannah, never breaking from rubbing her exposed clit.

"Hmm, it's a little bit sweet but mostly salty. I feel so dirty right now. I've never had that much cum in my mouth. And I can't believe I let you both finger my ass." Hannah spoked slowly, not wanting this to be over just yet "I've never felt so dirty, that was better than I could have dreamed that fantasy to be"

I had one more thing I need in that moment to feel satisfied "Good, you aren't done yet with doing what I ask with my cum I fed to you though. I want you to lay back down and rub it all over yourself. Rub it into your tits first, nice and slow while we watch" I ordered.

Hannah, having thought this was over snapped right back into what she was ordered, she laid back and reached for the massive puddle of cum on her chest and wiped it a little glob of it across her tit onto her left nipple and then slowly circled the thick, viscous liquid around it. She began moaning, softly, as she played. "Good girl, now stick all your fingers in it and suck them clean, one at a time and swallow what you can suck off" We watched as thick stands of my cum stuck to her fingers and she dangled the dripping, stringy, liquid into her open mouth and gently sucked it off each finger.

She used her other hand to continue rubbing it into her nipples while she moaned in pleasure each time she swallowed. "Does that make you feel dirty like you wanted?" "Yessss" she moaned. "Good, will you do anything I ask of you now?" "Yessssss" she moaned louder as she sucked the last of the cum on her fingers off. "Good, I want you to wipe up as much of that hot cum off your belly as you can and show it to us" She obeyed, took her time and began wiping up every last drop of cum she could find on herself and then held her hand up, there was a thick glob of it across her four fingers, as much as I usually expelled in a typical full load.

"Now... put your ankles together and lift your legs high in the air so we can see that ass of yours" She swiftly obeyed that order with her cum filled hand held out to the side so she didn't lose any of it. "Now wipe that big load all over your asshole... rub it in... and I want to see you finger fuck your asshole with it for us" I had no idea where my imagination was coming from tonight. It just came out.

Hannah obeyed and we watched as she smeared the giant load of my semen between her ass cheeks and some spilled onto the sheets below her ass. She found the sticky puddle of cum on her asshole with her index finger and began moaning as she pushed a knuckle inside herself.

The next few minutes went by with Hannah finger fucking her tight, virgin asshole with two fingers and a massive load of cum that continued to both enter her, cover her fingers and drip onto the bed into a puddle. She was making suck a dirty mess of herself. Letting out these little moans that sounded both slightly painful but extremely desperate.

Alison was on the verge of orgasming on the futon watching in ecstasy. She was still only using one finger on herself; she must have really been that tight...

"Good girl Hannah, now you're almost done but not until you do one more thing for me" "anything. Anything you want, I'm your filthy little slut. This is so hot" she said as she continued to finger her ass.

"Good, now get up on your knees and stick your ass in the air" she obeyed swiftly. "Now, Alison" she looked shocked I said her name "You're going to lick all that cum out from her ass crack" Hannah looked alarmed and embarrassed by this to which I replied "You said you'd do as your told and I'm telling you to let your friend lick my cum out of your ass and I haven't got to what you're going to do yet"

"Yes, Spencer, anything you say" she replied, still looking a bit nervous. Alison positioned herself behind Hannah and used both hands to spread her cheeks wide. She looked so thirsty for it. She leaned in and began licking and sucking and lapping up the load from back there.

Hannah was surprised at the pleasure of this and looked like she was having a hard time paying attention to my instructions "Now Hannah, you've made a mess of my sheets. You squirted all over them and you dropped some of my cum on them when you were fingering your ass, lean forward and suck that cum off, you're going to suck my wet sheets into your mouth while you get your ass eaten" I said as I pointed to the big glob of white cum laying in front of her face. She looked both turned on a slightly hesitant. Just then I looked back, and Alison had begun fingering Hannah's ass and licking her finger clean with each thrust.

Hannah leaned forward and sucked a HUGE glob of cum into her mouth and I forcefully reached down and grabbed a big bunch of soaked sheets and pushed the bunch into her open mouth. She began moaning hard and sucking on the bunch of sheets I had given her.

I walked behind her to admire Alison's work. She had licked Hannah's ass clean and was now eating both her ass and her pussy. I took Alison's previous seat on the futon and watched for the next few minutes as Hannah moaned and writhed in pleasure with a mouthful of squirt and cum soaked sheets. Alison brought her to yet another orgasm, this one much more reasonable than her previous but enough to elicit a load moan as Hannah finally released the sheets from her mouth and collapsed forward on the bed.

Alison crawled up and collapsed next to her and after a few moments of breath catching, the two of them began this absurd, giddy giggle fit. It was a combination of genuine laughter at the absurdity of what had just happened and also genuine happiness and release of pent of expression and emotion. They finally looked up at me sitting across from them on the futon, I was grinning ear to ear in an absolute daze and completely speechless. "Um, wow" I managed to get out, "I'm not sure where that came from, that was the sexiest thing that's ever happened to me" "Umm, YEAH!" Alison exclaimed. "That wasn't even my fantasy and holy shit if that wasn't fucking HOT"

"OMG dude, I think I'm embarrassed at what I just did?" Hannah said as if it were a genuine question. "I can't believe I did all of that and honestly I've squirted a little before but never like that"

Alison and I spoke over the top of each other reassuring Hannah how hot that was and how much each of us were turned on by fulfilling her fantasy with her.

We all were moving slow at this point... Needing a rest and fuel, we were starving, and it was getting late, just past midnight. We agreed I'd make some frozen pizzas and we'd all try to regain feeling in our extremities before we discussed anything more about what to do next.

To be continued!...