Kinky Penny's Hotel Adventure

Story Info
Penny treats Pete to a kinky hotel adventure.
1.8k words
3.77
10.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny sat on the double bed and looked round her.

'Not bad, but not the Hilton' she thought.

Penny had booked into the hotel in Leeds about 20 minutes earlier. The young man in reception had been friendly enough but had a twinkle in his eye when he had asked Penny if she was expecting any visitors. Penny had not realised what he had been on about until she had arrived at the room and then thought had the receptionist thought she was a hooker and was renting a room for some business? Penny thought the place did lend itself to it. Anyone visiting the room did not have to go through any reception but had merely to walk from the car park to the room via an external balcony. Penny laughed to herself and thought that there may well be a few visitors but there would not be any profit from today's adventure.

Penny looked around the room again. She thought it was immaculately clean but basic. Penny looked around the bare desk and paid particular attention to the chair.

'Cheap' thought Penny but it would certainly do the job that she had in mind.

Penny took the few things that she had brought in a small bag and put them into the wardrobe. She found the remote control and put some music on the television. A track was playing which was one of her favourite artists of late. Penny looked at her watch and thought that she needed to get her skates on. It was already 7.30pm and Pete had been told to get a taxi into at 8pm.

Penny went into the small bathroom and had a long shower. She slowly washed with the shower gel that she had brought with her and remarked to herself what a fantastic job she had made of waxing her pussy earlier in the day. As she ran her fingers over her pubic mound she thought how smooth and silky it felt. She slowly rubbed her clit and felt that she was already very wet even never mind with the warm water from the shower. Penny thought 'No... lets get ready'. Penny got out of the shower and dried off.

Penny went to the bedroom and took the mini-dress that she had brought out from the wardrobe. She had always liked this mini-dress and looked at the lace material. 'Not what you would wear to church' she thought but remembered the various swingers clubs that she had been to with Pete. She put on the dress and looked at herself in the mirror. She noticed how the lace material outlined her breasts and felt that her nipples were trying to poke through the material. 'Good' thought Penny, 'hope it's appreciated'.

Penny then got her shoes that she had put in the bottom of the wardrobe. Penny thought 'Hope these are high enough' and looked at the black patent leather of the 4 inch high stilettos. She slipped them on her feet and was glad that she was not going out dancing for the night. Penny looked at her watch. It was now 7.50pm and Pete should be well on his way to Leeds. She had instructed him to text her for further instruction when he had arrived in Leeds.

Penny looked in the mirror on the back of the door and thought to herself 'Sexy as fuck'.

Penny sat down and poured herself a glass of fruity Lambrini...her favourite tipple, while she listened to the radio.

BEEP BEEP. Penny jumped. She lifted her phone and after noticing that it was already 8.10pm. She had been daydreaming for ages thinking about the prospect of buying a property abroad. Penny opened the text message from Pete.

She read the text message to herself 'Hello darling, what is all this about? Just in Leeds centre now xx'.

She pressed reply and typed 'Go to the hotel that I sent you earlier xx' and pressed send.

A few moments later she received another text from Pete 'Bit manic in here and hard to get a taxi, will probably be about 15 minutes, where do I go? Xx'.

Penny replied back with a simple message of '23'. She knew that Pete would figure it out.

Penny looked at her phone and seen that it was now 8.30pm, it must pretty difficult to get a taxi thought Penny. Just at that moment, a soft knock came to the door.

Penny thought 'Hope it is not that bloody weirdo from reception' and went to open the door.

She looked through the peephole first and seen Pete. Penny noticed that as she opened the door, Pete's face transformed into one of astonishment.

"Goodness, this is a bit of a treat" he said as he looked at what Penny was wearing as he put his arms around Penny and gave her a kiss. Penny was level with Pete due to the very high heels.

Penny thought to herself 'You have no idea'.

Pete walked into the room and looked round.

"This is basic" he joked, 'You bring me to all the best places".

Penny replied curtly "Yup, hopefully will do the job".

Pete looked a bit confused. Penny ordered Pete to strip naked. Pete appeared shocked with Penny's direct approach but knew to do as he was told. He was enjoying the situation and noticed Penny had a kinky sparkle in her eye. Pete was now naked.

Penny instructed "Sit on that chair".

Pete sat on the cheap chair that was by the desk. Penny reached into the desk drawer and pulled out a blindfold.

'Ohhh' thought Pete 'that was quick but I am not complaining'.

Penny put the blindfold on Pete and when she seen his face smiling she chuckled to herself about how he did not have a clue what he was to soon experience. Penny then took some rope she had brought from the drawer and tied both Pete's ankles and wrists to the chair. Pete seemed to be enjoying this. Penny knew the cheap chair was ideal for what she had in mind.

Penny went back to the bed and lifted her drink. She heard another good track on the radio and turned the volume up. After 10 minutes, Pete asked what was going on. Penny got up from the bed and jiggled over towards him in her high heels. She was feeling a bit tipsy and very horny now with her Lambrini and was enjoying the feeling of power that she had.

Penny lowered her head to Pete's ear and went "Shhhhhh" before lowering her head to his crotch.

Penny took Pete's cock in her hand and slowly pulled his foreskin back before slowly putting her mouth around his cock and giving it a long slow suck.

Penny then lifted her face back up to Pete's ear and softly said "Patience my dear".

Just as Penny said this, there was a quiet knock to the bedroom door. Penny stood up and made her way to the bedroom door.

Penny thought again about the weirdo from reception and peeped through the security peephole.

Penny thought 'Thank God'.

Pete thought to himself 'what's all this about?' He thought that his wrists were starting to get sore from the ties but was distracted from the pain by the thought of what kinkiness Penny was obviously up to.

Pete thought what a sight he must look to the visitor at the door sitting tied to the chair in his birthday suit with a semi hard cock. After the knock to the door, all Pete could hear above the music on the radio was Penny saying hello to someone. A few moments later Pete was aware that the radio volume had been turned down and thought that this must be to his advantage.

The only sound Pete could now hear was the sound of a belt being undone and a zip being pulled down.

A few moments later he heard Penny say in a loud and clear voice "That is a very thick and hard cock; I just can't wait to get my mouth and very creamy pussy around it".

Pete nearly laughed out loud. 'Kinky bitch he thought, Penny is making a real play out of this'. Pete wondered who the strange male was but Penny seemed to have the situation totally under control.

For the next 20 minutes, Pete sat with his mouth shut and listened to Penny being obviously licked, sucked and fucked. He was well aware of how Penny sounded when she came but this was surpassed when he heard her trying to say something with her mouth obviously full of cock. Penny was being such a tease with this.

Twenty five minutes later, Pete heard the same belt and zip being pulled up and the hotel room door being opened and then closed. Pete had felt pre-cum tricking out of the end of his cock and thought 'My wrists are aching'.

The room now sounded empty apart from Penny who he heard setting her glass down on the desk.

Pete felt Penny's face close to his ear and heard her ask "Having fun?"

Pete did not even have the time to reply as his cock was suddenly being sucked as his balls were being squeezed. Pete thought 'Fuck that feels good' and felt about to explode. Pete felt his cock get rock hard in Penny mouth as her lips glided up and down his rock hard shaft. Pete thought about what he had just sat through and wondered who the mystery male was that had been fucking his wife. Penny slowed licked Pete's shaft and sucked his balls deep into her mouth while making sure that there were a lot of slurpy side effects.

Pete thought that he could not take much more of this when he heard Penny whisper in his ear "Not yet darling".

Pete relaxed but did not get much chance to do this as he was aware of Penny's pussy sliding over the end of his cock. Pete felt the warmth of Penny's pussy and thought how it had been well used over the last 30 minutes by the anonymous stranger. Pete felt Penny rub his cock up and down her pussy lips and he thought how wet she felt.

Just as Pete was enjoying the wet sensation of Penny's pussy juices, he felt the blindfold being quickly ripped off. He was greeted with the sight of Penny's back facing him while bent over on her high heels. Her lace dress was now pulled half way up over her round shapely bottom. Penny now had Pete's stiff cock gripped at the base and was slowly straddling it.

Pete thought to himself 'Those were not Penny's juices' as he seen large dollops of white cum dripping from Penny's pussy onto his cock.

The drips of cum had barely ran down his cock towards Penny's hand before Penny lowered herself down onto Pete's cock. Pete thought to himself how big a load of cum Penny must have inside her.

Just as he thought this, Penny looked over her shoulder and gave Pete a big smile and said "You always said you liked the fantasy of sloppy creampies" and continued to slide up and down Pete's well lubed cock.