Kinky Secretary and Stewardesses

Story Info
KInky Crossdressed Secretary plays with the Stewardesses.
2.7k words
4.62
5.4k
11

Part 11 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

We were relaxing, still basking in the glow of the fetish ball. Such an outstanding evening. My new hair, new dress, enjoying our friends both old and new, surprise public bondage and most of all dancing with Mistress.

Mistress' phone rang, interrupting the quiet. "Darla, it's Sue."

"Please thank her again for my hair. I just love it!"

"Not Susie, Sue the stewardess. I'll put it on speaker."

"Mistress, Darla, we really enjoyed seeing you both at the ball. It was such fun and the pictures with Darla bound and gagged are just precious. We're all just so jealous of Mistress having someone like you to play with and of you all tied up like that. Our boyfriends, well mine really, will play occasionally but aren't into it like Darla. To say the least. I've gotten him in panties a couple of times and a bra once but no makeup and certainly not the complete package like Darla. Julie and Joan are kind of between boyfriends right now. Anyway, mine is off on a golf outing. Uggggh. Just between you and me, Julie and Joan have been experimenting a bit. They don't know that I know but they are at least bi-curious. They were watching Jane and Penny get all over each other on the dance floor the other night. Why am I telling you all this? I guess it's because you two just seem so cool and understanding about things like that. Sorry to ramble so but we were wondering, can Darla come out and play? We really want to get tied up. Please!"

"I have some writing to do but Darla is free later on I don't need her secretarial services all day. I'll leave it up to her. She likes channeling her inner Domme every now and then. She'd love to tie me up but that isn't happening. What do you say, baby? Want to tie up the stews today?"

"Absolutely, Mistress. It would be fun."

"You heard her. I'll give Darla the phone and you two can work out the details."

Sue and I chatted. They would come over later today. I asked what I should wear and Sue said she had never seen me in my secretarial garb so I would stay dressed as I was after discharging my duties with Mistress. I guess I was getting into Domme mode already. I told Sue they should be prepared to obey me without question. They should each bring their collars. I knew they had them since they had worn them to the fetish ball. As to clothes, whatever they wanted. I did insist on heels. I'm such a shoe slut and they're just so sexy.

"And Sue, whatever you wear may or may not stay on. It will be completely up to TransDomme Darla, agreed?"

"OK."

"No Sue, yes Mistress Darla from now on and there will not be a no Mistress Darla. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress Darla and Mistress, I'm wet already. See you soon!"

I went back to serving as Mistress' secretary but I already had a bulge under my skirt. After Mistress released me for the day, I started to get ready for the girls. I had on a hot pink silk blouse over a short black pencil skirt gathered tightly at the waist with a black leather cincher. Hip pads gave me the hourglass figure that Mistress loved and of course, so did I. I had seamed semiopaque black stockings over my smoothly shaved legs. 4 inch black stilettos raised my height to 6 feet 7 inches. My hair extensions that Susie had woven in place for the fetish ball still looked great. I brushed it out again and freshened my makeup. It had been conservative since I hadn't planned any fetish activities. I glossed my lips a deep red, redid my eyeliner. eyeshadow and attached long lashes. A little blush and I was ready. My long red nails were already glued on as were long dangly earrings.

I stood in front of the mirror and admired the way my DD's strained the fabric of the blouse. I lit a Winston and enjoyed the look. Mistress walked by and gave me a quick pop on my butt and a quick squeeze of my clit.

"You look hot baby. Just remember who that clit belongs to. It stays in your panties no matter how wet with precum they get. I'll be in my office and you know how I have radar ears. By the way, you should put on your 'bitch' collar. After all you are Mistress Darla today."

I retrieved my rarely used 'bitch' collar and buckled it in place. I went through our equipment and gathered everything I would need. I poured a glass of wine to sip as I waited and lit one more Winston as I waited for the three of them to arrive.

We had first met when Mistress took me on a public outing. They were quite taken with me and snapped a bunch of pictures. Mistress traded phone numbers and they had called us later on to ask for bondage lessons. They had a bet with their boyfriends(they won). We next saw them at the fetish ball and now today.

I traded airkisses with each as they walked in giggling. Sue, the clear ringleader was a petite blond with a generous bust for her height. Julie was a brunette of average height and build. Joan, no relation to the Joan that purchased me at auction, was taller and with a voluptous figure. She was a redhead. I offered them a glass of wine. I could tell they were excited but also a little nervous. They each lit cigarettes and we chatted for a while. I deliberately didn't ask them what they wanted to do. I would be setting the agenda. I did notice them glancing over at the piles of rope, straps, and gags. Among other things.

"Ready girls. No turning back once we get started. The safe word is mustard. If you're gagged, and you likely will be, hum Happy Birthday. Scream and yell all you want. If I don't hear mustard or Happy Birthday, I'm not stopping."

They all nodded their agreement.

"First of all, strip down to your panties, bras and heels and put your collars on. No need to lock them in place, you won't be able to unbuckle them."

They smiled at each other as they shed their clothes and buckled their collars in place. They had clearly thought this might happen. They each had thongs and uplifting bras that barely covered their nipples.

"Now turn around slowly one at a time. And don't try to cover yourselves. Let me see what I have to work with."

They each twirled slowly and I was really starting to enjoy myself. I could get into this TransDomme thing.

"Sue, bring me the pink rope."

She did and I popped her with my hand on her butt. "What did I tell you before."

"Yes Mistress Darla, I'm sorry I didn't address you properly."

I popped her again for good measure. "What should I do with this rope Sue?"

"Please tie me up and do whatever you wish with me Mistress Darla."

"Good answer. Hands behind you palm to palm."

I slowly wound the doubled rope around her wrists, making several turns to spread the pressure, ensuring she could stay tied for as long as I wanted. I cinched it tight and placed the knot high, far out of her reach.

I had Julie bring me the black rope and tied her hands. There was green rope for Joan, the redhead. I gagged each with penis gags and slowly cirlcled my bound captives holding a crop. I popped each several times on their pantied behinds as I plotted my next moves.

"You sluts walk over to those chairs and sit down, arms over the chairbacks."

They tottered slowly, clearly not used to walking in heels with their hands tied. I started again with Sue. I pulled each leg back and attached them to the back chair legs, leaving her legs spread. I wound rope above and below her breasts and cinched each side then pulled her bra down, freeing her breasts completely.

I did the same for Julie using the black rope and lashed Joan to her chair with the green. I smiled at my now completely helpless captives and applied tweezer style nipple clamps to each.

"Let's mix some pleasure with the pain ladies."

I lit a Winston and grabbed a wand vibrator. I touched it to Sue's pussy and enjoyed watching her try to move toward it. I moved to her clamped breasts. It must have been a delicious mixture of pleasure and pain. I teased her pussy again before leaving her panting. I moved to Julie and Joan, teasing and torturing them both.

"I'll bet you sluts would love to cum, wouldn't you? Your panties are all wet! Sorry, you haven't suffered nearly enough."

I teased them each again, stopping short of letting them orgasm. I untied their legs and lowered them to the floor. I hogtied each of them tightly.

"You know everyone has different ideas about what they find most beautiful. In my eyes, there just isn't anything more beautiful than tightly bound women or shemales. Particularly if they're wriggling around and trying to escape. You girls are welcome to try and untie each other. If you succeed, you can tie me up."

I lit a Winston, grabbed my crop and watched their writhing foms as they backed up to each other and tried to find the knots with their bound hands. I had placed the knots cunningly and there was no chance but such fun watching them try. I enjoyed my cigarette and the bulge under my skirt as I popped each of them at random with the crop. They slumped in defeat finally and I thought about what to do next. They had been bound for about an hour and I knew I would have to release them sometime soon. I was able to stay tied up quite a bit longer but they hadn't had Mistress to train them like I had. It didn't take my evil mind long come up with a plan.

I loosened Sue's hogtie and untied her legs and chest. I left her wrists tied but slid our leather armbinder into place and laced and strapped it tightly in place. I used leather straps on her ankles, above and below her knees. I hoisted her to her feet and threaded rope through a ceiling hook that looked like it was for a plant. We had reinforced it and I had been hoisted into a strappado many times. I pulled her up and tied the rope off.

"Don't go away now. Let me fix your friends up."

I untied Julie and Joan's legs, leaving their wrists and chests bound tightly. I also removed their nipple clamps then took their thong panties off.

"I'm going to take your gags out. No whining or they go back in and you need your mouths for what I have in mind. A little birdie told me that you two might have a budding thing for each other. She said you two couldn't take your eyes off of Jane and Penny molesting each other on the dance floor. Kind soul that I am, I'm going to help further the relationship. Here's the deal, make each other cum, hence the need for your mouths, unclamped breasts and uncovered pussies. When both of you have orgasmed, I'll use the vibrator on Sue, our little birdie, if you agree I should. On the other hand, if I've heard wrong just say so and I'll untie you both and the three of us will use hands, crops and floggers on poor Sue as punishment for leading me astray. By the way, you two are such sluts. Your panties are soaked."

I reached down and ungagged them. They looked daggers at Sue and Julie muttered 'tattletale bitch' under her breath. Joan on the other hand took Julie's breast in her mouth and any complaints soon turned to moans of pleasure. Joan moved up to Julie's mouth and they were soon locked in deep kiss after deep kiss. Julie took her turn nibbling Joan's breasts. Julie told Joan to turn around and they each spread their legs as the other buried their mouth in pussy. A luscious 69.

Oh my. I was rock hard under my skirt and panties as I watched my captives eat each other's pussy, hands and chest bound. I desperately wanted to pull my skirt down and tend to my erection but I knew the trouble I would be in with Mistress in the next room. I tried to stay calm on the outside as I sipped wine and lit a Winston with shaking hands.

The two of them screamed with pleasure as they came to shuddering orgasms and slumped away from each other. I gently untied them and helped them to chairs. They raided my pack for Winstons and sat there smiling at each other. I felt like a perverted cupid.

"Almost forgot, what should we do with Sue? Your choice sweeties."

Julie thought for a minute. "She really shouldn't have said anything but since that was the best orgasm of my life, I guess all is forgiven."

Joan nodded her smiling agreement. "Give her a spanking though, then she can cum."

I walked over and gave Sue a few swats with my hand before using the wand to bring her to an explosive orgasm as she dangled helplessly. I lowered the strappado and untied her. As I glanced over, Julie and Joan were locked in another kiss. I lit a Winston for Sue after she stumbled to the chair and sat down.

We chatted for a while. I think the girls got what they came for and more. Mistress walked in and the girls thanked her for letting me play with them.

"It was my pleasure girls. I heard it all and I have to say I'm proud of Darla. She was a very good TransDomme. I am concerned she could start to get ideas about who's boss. I don't suppose you would be interested in tying Darla up for me, would you?"

Their faces lit up. Of course they would!

"That would be awesome, Mistress. We would absolutely love to!"

Sue wrapped and cinched my wrists behind me as Julie and Joan tied my legs at the ankles, above and below my knees. All three giggling excitedly as they rendered me helpless. Sue fashioned a tight chest harness. Joan used our largest red ballgag to silence me. Mistress had me hop over to the plant hook and attached the rope to my chest harness. She tightened it leaving me standing straight up in my heels but unable to move.

"Now then girls, each of you can use your hand or the crop to show how much you appreciate Domme Darla playing with you."

They took turns with their hands and the crop as Mistress laughingly looked on before they dressed and prepared to leave. They thanked her again as they walked out the door, Julie and Joan arm in arm. Sue with a big smile on her face.

"As for you Missy, let's see what's under that skirt. I think I know."

Mistress pulled my skirt up and panties down.

"Your panties are soaked with precum. You are such a slut!"

Mistress gathered the fluid on her finger and painted my lips with it over the gag before oh so briefly taking me in her mouth.

"Since you're all tied up, I guess I have to do most of the work here. The least you can do is hop to the bedroom. I'll enjoy watching your clit bounce up and down. Get moving."

She untied the rope holding me to the hook and I hopped to the bedroom, clit bouncing indeed. I stood by the bed waiting for Mistress. She walked in and pushed me onto the bed. I fell helplessly on my back, bound hands beneath me. I looked up and watched Mistress step out of her skirt and straddle me, engulfing my erection with her wet pussy. We were both very happy very quickly.

We lay in bed naked and entwined afterward. I lit her Virginia Slim and my post coital Winston as I thought about the day. What could be better than starting out as a TransDomme before winding it up as Mistress' bound slut. Truly the luckiest girl in the world!

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers