Kinky Secretary: Betty Confesses

Story Info
Betty confesses and is punished.
1.6k words
4.32
4.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
115 Followers

"Betty, so good to hear from you. Darla's right here. I'll put it on speaker. Thanks again for babysitting her. Safety first when playing. Always. I think she learned not to brag about her bondagette prowess. Modesty and humility is a virtue. It was a good reminder. Right Darla?"

I quickly agreed. Mistress had kept me tied up all weekend after I had boasted about my bondage endurane. As Mistress said, 'Be careful what you wish for. You just might get it.'

"You see Mistress, I have a confession to make. I didn't spill water on my pants. I snuck a look at Darla's caged clit while she was tied up. I was just so curious but it was wrong of me and I'm truly sorry. You two are such good friends and both so tolerant and cool about things. I know I overstepped. I felt so guilty later, I just had to tell you. Can you forgive me?"

"Betty we both love you but Darla's clit is off limits to anyone but me. Please come over and we can talk about how you can make amends."

"Thanks Mistress, I'll be right over."

"Darla, I appreciate your not tattling on Betty but I'm disappointed that it happened. It sets a bad example if I let this go. Jane took liberties and was punished for it. I think Betty should pay some price for her transgression. Get the rope. I have an idea."

I gathered our extensive collection of bondage rope as Betty walked in the door.

She was dressed in casual slacks and an attractive T shirt. Nothing fetishy. She had flats on instead of her usual heels. I had my usual secretarial outfit. Pencil skirt and silk blouse. I had my usual 4 inch heels and seamed stockings. I had my red Darla Crane hair. We had worked all morning and were at a stopping point. I had served Mistress a salad for lunch topped with grilled salmon. One of her favorites.

"Again Mistress, I am so sorry. Can you forgive me?"

"Yes, but I can't let it go unpunished. Darla was tied up not for play but as a reminder that modesty is important. I know you love being tied up but I think it's only fair that you learn that same lesson. Darla, tie her up. Use the chair."

I grabbed the appropriate rope and had Betty sit in one of the low backed chairs we used for bondage. Betty meekly put her hands behind her and I quickly wrapped and cinched them tightly. Mistress motioned for me to bind her elbows which I did. I pinned her arms to her chest with several wraps of rope and cinched each side using the chair. She wasn't going anywhere. I bound her legs at the ankles and attached them to the lower chair rung then tied her legs above the knees.Betty struggled weakly but I had tied her well. Mistress had me gag her with a ballgag.

"Now then. I will blindfold you shortly. I know you hate sports as much as I do. Therefore I'll put some earphones on you tuned to a football game. There will be nothing sexy about this. We'll see if your pants get wet listening to a bunch of steroid fueled neanderthals hitting each other. As for you Darla, you were part of it also. I think it's only fair that you share in the punishment. It takes two to tango. Sit next to Betty."

"But Mistress, I was tied up and gagged. What could I have done?"

"Maybe nothing at the moment but you could have emphasized to Betty more emphatically how I feel about others taking liberties with MY clit. Hands behind you and don't say another word."

I turned so Mistress could tie my hands which she quickly did. She tied my elbows, chest and legs the same way I had tied Betty. Mistress gagged me with the 2 inch ballgag.

"No blindfold for you Missy. Guess what you'll be doing? No idea? This DVD I'm holding is 'Titanic'. Not just the movie, but all the extra stuff they put on the DVD's. I hope you're both suitably bored."

Mistress put the DVD in and started it. Bored would not describe my feelings. Here I was watching that damned movie which I hated while Betty listened to a football game that I would have loved to hear and vice versa. The thrill of being tied up had been completely negated for both of us. I had to admire how deviously clever Mistress could be.

She smiled her sly smile, knowing what I was thinking. She fitted the earphones over Betty's ears after putting the leather blindfold with the nose cutout over her eyes.

"You girls have fun now and think about behaving in the future."

She turned the earphones on and went to her desk and started writing. The opening music started on the movie and I resigned myself to 3+ hours of Leo Decaprio. Absolute misery and boredom! I looked over at

Betty slumped in her chair. At least as much as she could, tied as she was. I thought again how perfect it was. Each of us subjected to the very thing the other would enjoy. Damn you Mistress. Always a step ahead.

The movie crawled on. Mistress finally got up and walked over to me.

"I'm going to take your gag out. Not a word. Have some water and since I'm such a nice person you can have a Winston."

She went to Betty and lifted one earphone.

"I'm going to take you gag out briefly so you can have some water and a cigarette. Not a word from you. Understand?"

Betty nodded yes and Mistress took the gag out. She held a bottle of water for her. She moved over and did the same for me. She put a Winston between my lips and held the lighter.

"You'll have to dangle it while I take care of Betty."

She put one in Betty's mouth and lit it. I had been the one smoking while blindfolded and I enjoyed watching Betty. It was the only thing remotely erotic about the scene. Mistress lit a VS and went back and forth between us managing the ash till we finished.

She regagged me and then pushed the gag against Betty's lips. She opened her mouth and took it. Back to unmitigated boredom. Mistress gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Have fun baby. I think the boat is just about to sink."

I could hardly wait. I would have sunk it myself if I could!

The movie crawled on and mercifully ended. Even the credits took forever. Then I had to listen to the director talk about how it had been made. Really? I just saw the damn thing. Enough is enough. I was sure Betty felt the same way.

Finally it was over. Mistress walked back to us and removed Betty's blindfold, earphones and gag before taking my gag out.

"Well ladies, I hope you enjoyed yourselves. You'll be pleased to know I got quite a bit done while you two were, shall we say, indisposed. Betty, anything to say?"

"Just that I deserved it. I couldn't help but think how I would feel if someone else handled Frank's cock. His isn't a clit quite yet, but I'm working on that too."

We both smiled at that. He didn't have a chance. He just didn't know it yet.

"And you Darla. I don't think you'll be shy in the future about protecting MY clit, will you?"

"No Mistress, Message received loud and clear."

"Good, let's get you untied."

Mistress untied me and had me untie Betty. Betty gathered first Mistress then me into a big hug. All felt right with the world. I opened a bottle of Chilean Sauvignon Blanc from one of our favorite vineyards. I offered Betty a Winston and then lit one for myself. We chatted a while. She is such a great friend and person.

"I guess I'd better get home. I do have to say the lesson was learned but having that cigarette blindfolded was fun. I'd love to do that again in a play session. My pants would be wet for sure."

"I'm sure if you ask Frank sweetly, he would oblige."

"He doesn't like me smoking but I'd make it worth his while for sure. Bye now."

Betty headed home leaving us alone.

"Darla, you were a good sport today. I just thought it would make the point even more completely if Betty thought she was responsible for your punishment too."

"I understand Mistress. Just please don't make me watch that movie ever again!"

Mistress laughed. "It was a bit diabolical, wasn't it? Since you were such a trooper, how would you feel about me tying you up and taking off your cage?"

I didn't say a word. I just turned and held my hands behind me as Mistress lovingly but strictly bound them. She tied my legs and gagged me before dangling the key.

"Hop yourself into the bedroom lover. You know how sexy it is when you're all tied up and hopping in your heels."

No need to tell me twice. Mistress followed me in, kissed me around my gag and freed my now erect clit. She kissed the tip after using her finger to gather the precum and seductively put it in her mouth.

"Someone is ready to play, aren't they?"

I mmmmphed my agreement and Mistress gently pushed me back onto the bed and used her hand to guide me where I desperately wanted to be.

We lay in bed later with the last of the wine and a post coital cigarette before turning off the light. I fell into a deep, satisfying sleep. The luckiest girl in the world!

cdDarla
cdDarla
115 Followers