Kinky Secretary Dominates

Story Info
Darla Ties and Dominates Susie.
2.8k words
4.47
4.3k
2
0

Part 20 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
115 Followers

"Darla, I've got an idea for Saturday. Our friend Susie has been desperate for you to dominate her. Let's ask her over and surprise her."

It sounded like a great idea to me and I would have said so if I hadn't been gagged at the time. Mistress had tied me up after we finished work and a 2 inch ballgag made any sounds unintelligible. I could only nod my agreement.

"Glad you agree. I'll call her. I want it to be a surprise so leave everything to me."

Of course I would.

MIstress dialed Susie's number and put it on speaker. "Susie, how are you? I was wondering if you could drop by tomorrow and do Darla's makeup. We've got something special and I want her to look her best."

"I'm free all day tomorrow Mistress and you know how much I love doing Darla's makeup. Name the time."

"Let's say early afternoon if that works. If you're free we can chat a while and catch up. We haven't seen you for a while."

"See you then. Can't wait!"

"As for you Missy, I'm in the mood for some fun that involves your mouth on a certain wet body part. Get yourself hopping to the bedroom, slut!"

I was happy to comply and did my best to bring Mistress pleasure. Her moans indicated I had succeeded. We lay in bed later and talked about Susie's visit. I knew she would enjoy being tied up by her 6 foot 7 inch(in heels) tranny client. She had asked several times and now it would happen.

I fixed our breakfast Saturday morning and Mistress laid out my outfit. Since I would be dominant she chose my black skin tight cat suit. It would be topped by my underbust corset and a very short shiny black skirt. I had my thigh high boots on as well. Mistress had me put on my hip pads and my E breast forms in an open tipped bra. The nipples would be clearly visible through the tight fabric. I would have an exaggerated hourglass figure after Mistress helped tighten the corset to the max. The figure training she had put me through had reduced my corseted waist by 2 inches and I had gradually become accustomed to the feeling and was able to wear the corset for greater lengths of time. We both wanted to go all out for Susie.

Mistress picked my long blond wig for the day. It would be gathered into a ponytail with a leather scrunchy. I waited to put it on till Susie had done my face.

"I like the smoky eye look with your blond hair, Darla. I want you as sultry as possible."

I lit a Winston as we waited for Susie to arrive. I had already sorted the rope I would use to render her helpless. The wand vibrator was charging. Mistress would allow me to use it on her with her supervision.

I answered the door and Susie walked in. She is a wizard with makeup and does quite a bit with the kink community. She is a cute brunette, a little on the small side. She had to be about 5'2". Like many fetishists, she wore 4 inch heels and favored leather attire. Today she had on black leather slim pants and a lovely hot pink top. She was perfectly coiffed and made up herself as befits a salon owner and makeup artist. We traded air kisses and Susie stepped back to take me in.

"Well aren't you a sight. What a figure. Mistress has done a wonderful job with your figure training. And I see we're to be a blond today. You really must let me do hair extensions again sometime but your wigs are top quality. What's the occasion, if I can ask?"

"We're getting together with a special friend a little later and I really want Darla looking her absolute best."

"I will make sure of it, as always. Have a seat Darla. Let's get started."

Susie opened her makeup case and airbrushed foundation. So smooth! She powdered to set it and then applied blush. She plucked and highlighted my brows before giving me the sexy, smoky look Mistress and I both loved. She glued on our longest falsh eyelashes then applied mascara that made them even more striking. Eyeliner on both lids and she was ready to paint my lips. She used her long lasting lipstick, carefully brushing it on after applying lip liner. When she finished, my lips always looked more full. 'Fuck me' red color of course.

She slipped a wig cap on my head then used bobby pins to position my long blond hair perfectly. She clipped large silver hoop earrings in my pierced ears.

She talked as she worked. "You know I just love making men into attractive women. I think it takes a strong man, not a weak one, to embrace his feminine side.

I'm glad the whole fetish scene has become more mainstream but we've still got too many small minded people in the world. There Darla, you look good enough to eat! Go ahead and have your Winston. I know you love smoking all dressed and made up."

I lit mine and offered the pack to Susie.

"You know I'm not a regular smoker but getting you all dolled up is so fetishy and sexy you talked me into it."

We chatted as we finished our cigarettes. Mistress sat across the room with a smile on her face. She had been quiet as Susie had worked her magic. Susie started to pack up her supplies then turned to Mistress.

"Who is this special friend. I'm insanely jealous!"

Mistress answered a bit obiquely. "You see Susie, every now and then I let Darla be a bit dominant. Now she just needs someone to tie up. Know anyone?"

Susie's face broke into a huge smile. "You two set me up beautifully. Do your worst Darla. I can't wait. You know I've wanted this for a while."

I went to toy chest and pulled out coil after coil of white rope, a crop and an assortment of gags.

"From now on you will address me as Mistress Darla or Ma'am. Understand. You will do as I ask without hesitation. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Darla. I understand."

"Good. Please get a Winston. I feel like another right now."

Susie handed me my cigarette and held the lighter as I inhaled deeply and sent a plume of smoke toward the ceiling.

"On your knees, slut. Head down."

I circled her slowly as I smoked my Winston. I wanted her to want it desperately.

"So Susie, I gather you want me to tie you up. When I do, you'll be helpless. You know that, don't you. I can do anything I want and you won't be able to stop me."

She nodded that she understood.

"Say it out loud slut. What do you want me to do to you."

"Please tie me up and do anything that pleases you MIstress Darla."

"Good. Now stand up. Hands behind you."

She was practically trembling with anticipation as I gripped her wrists and positioned them palm to palm. I doubled the rope and looped it around her wrists then took several turns, careful to keep the rope smooth, before cinching it and knotting it off well above her hands.

"You're mine now. Once the hands are tied, it's done. I don't need to do anything else but I'll do more, lots more. You're all wet thinking about it, aren't you. Maybe we'll check later. Walk around a bit while I decide what to do next."

Susie walked over toward Mistress. So so sexy to watch a woman in heels walking with her hands tied. Breasts standing out, a gentle sway to the derriere.

"If you ask nicely, Darla might untie you and you could go home and watch a movie. If you stay, no telling what she'll do."

"I'm staying Mistress. I've wanted this for the longest."

Mistress flashed a knowing smile and motioned for me to continue.

I led Susie to the sofa and sat her down. I tied her ankles and her legs above the knees. I pulled her elbows together and tied them off. I wrapped rope above and below her breasts, cinching it between her arms and chest on both sides. I undid the top two buttons on her blouse, exposing her bra.

"Something wrong slut. Looked like you were about to say something and I think we've heard enough from you. Open wide."

I buckled the ballgag in place the helped her down on her stomach on the floor and passed doubled rope between her bound ankles. I tied it off to the chest harness after pulling her legs up as far as possible. It turns out she is quite flexible as I had hoped.

"Feel free to try and get loose. Mistress and I will enjoy watching."

I sat on the sofa with Susie below me and Mistress joined me, smiling down at Susie. She knew how much she was enjoying this. I lit a Winston and Mistress' VS. We chatted as Susie rolled this way and that, further exposing her breasts. She tried to reach the knot with her fingers but was nowhere even close.

"Susie you're not making much progress. Maybe you need a little encouragement."

I took the crop and smacked her behind. The leather tip made such a beautiful sound hitting her leather covered ass. She jumped, at least as much as she could, with each stroke.

"You're enjoying this aren't you baby. It's nice to be on top every now and then. You've been in Susie's position plenty."

I was thoroughly enjoying it. Particularly knowing how much fun Susie was having despite her moans and groans. I wouldn't want to be a Domme all the time though Mistress has told me I'm very good at it.

MIstress and I chatted a while longer. I used my high heeled boot to roll Susie on her side facing us. She managed a pleading look and garbled sounds behind the gag. I knew she hoped I would use the vibrator but not quite yet.

I untied the hogtie rope, giving her legs a break and helped her to the sofa between Mistress and I. I took another long rope and wound it around her middle over her bound wrists, chinching it between her wrists and back.

"I'm going to take the gag out for a minute so you can have some water. Not a word, understand?"

She nodded yes and greedily drank from the bottle of water.

"Good. So important to stay well hydrated. Health and safety always come first. The first lesson Mistress taught me. Now open wide dear."

I put a ring gag in her mouth, ensuring she would drool on her chest. Just another little thing to reinforce my dominance. Then I freed her breasts from the bra and put the clover clamps on. She gasped as her nipples were pinched. If you haven't worn clover clamps, they are delightfully severe. A delicious mix of pain and pleasure. I tugged lightly on the chain connecting them, making Susie squeal behind the gag.

"Now then, we're going to play a little game. I'm going to hop you over to the other side of the room and put you on the floor."

I steadied her as she hopped in her heels across the living room which is rather a large space. It is open to kitchen, separated only by an island. We love the open plan of the house. Mistress loves to cook and she could be in the kitchen but still be a part of the conversation. Our guests could also sit at the island and watch Mistress as she prepared her delicious food.

But I digress. The point is that it's a long way from where Susie now sat to the sofa where Mistress and I sat having a cigarette and laughing at her predicament. I held the wand vibrator up for Susie to see.

"Here's the game sweetie. You've been tied up for a while now. I could go a bit longer, quite a bit actually. You haven't had the practice I have so maybe it's time to give you a chance at release. Here's the thing, you have to earn it. You'll have to get yourself over to me but there's a conundrum. The quickest way to get here would be to roll but with your nipples clamped that could be a bit uncomfortable. The alternative is to scoot on your butt which will take a lot longer and with your hands pinned to your back will definitely not be easy. Not to mention it will give you longer to drool down your front and you're already wet. Have fun, we're waiting for you."

What a choice. She started out trying to scoot but without using her hands she made slow progress. Plus with her heels it was hard to use her feet. Did I mention I tied them on so she couldn't kick them off? Silly me, how could I forget. Susie certainly hadn't.

I enjoyed my Winston and turned the vibrator on and off as she scooted ever so slowly. She finally gave up and started rolling. She grimaced as her clamped nipples hit the floor with every turn. She was sweating and drooling by the time she made her way to our feet. She looked up pleadingly.

"What do you think Mistress? Has she earned a reward or should she wait a while. We could watch a movie, have a snack, take a nap."

Susie did her best to say 'please Mistress Darla' around the ring gag.

"I think she's earned it Darla. Go ahead."

I leaned down and pressed the wand to her crotch. The leather kept us from seeing how wet she was but there was no doubt she was drenched. I teased her by withdrawing it but keeping it on. She arched toward it, desperate to cum. I finally smiled down at her and pressed it hard into her.

"You're such a slut. You can cum now."

Needless to say, she did. Gloriously, violently, and loudly despite the gag.

She slumped to the floor, completely spent. She looked rode hard and put away wet as the saying goes. I turned off the vibrator and started untying her. I saved her wrists for last as MIstress always did to me. A last reminder who was in charge. I unbuckled the gag and removed it.

"Darla, you bitch! You magnificent, fabulous bitch. That goes for you too Mistress since you taught her. That was fantastic. It was everything I dreamed it would be and you can't say that about many things."

She hugged me and Mistress and we didn't even mind the drool transfer. I was so glad we had made her happy.

Mistress poured us each a glass of wine. I offered Susie a Winston. She made a comment about me teaching her bad habits but took it none the less. She went into the bathroom to clean up and looked none the worse for wear when she came out. How she did that I'll never know. I guess that's why she's a beauty guru.

After another round of hugs and kisses, she said her goodbyes and started to leave when Mistress spoke.

"Susie, just one more thing. Seeing Darla all dolled up with your fabulous makeup it seems a shame not to have a little fun with her. Would you possibly have time to help me tie her up before you go?"

Susie broke into a huge grin. Of course she would. Mistress showed her a few things with the ropes and in short order I was tied as Susie had been. The tight chest harness over and under my E breasts was impressive to say the least.

"Why don't you choose a gag for Darla."

"My pleasure Mistress. I think that delicious looking penis gag is the one. Any last words Darla?"

"Actually yes. I have to ask and you don't have to answer. What is your actual preference in a playmate. Men, women, men dressed as women, women dressed as men, couples? Inquiring minds want to know."

She thought a minute. "I can honestly say I love them all but if I had to pick a favorite it's tranny sluts like you. I just love taking a man's face and changing it into a woman's. Maybe I'll find my own 'Darla' some day but for now, promise to tie me up again soon?"

"Absolutely. Any time. Right Mistress?"

"Of course Darla but you know what. You talk too much. Please buckle that gag extra tight Susie."

I can assure you she did. She kissed me on the cheek before leaving.

"Now what am I going to do with you Darla. I think I'll hogtie you while I fix a snack. You can think about how mean you were to Susie. Then maybe, just maybe I'll find the key to your cage later on. Don't go away now."

She laughed out loud as she walked away from her helplessly hogtied slut. Isn't she wonderful. I know I say it a lot but I have to be the luckiest girl in the world!

cdDarla
cdDarla
115 Followers