KInky Secretary Figure Training

Story Info
Mistress gets her secretary a new corset.
1.7k words
4.28
6.9k
7

Part 21 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

"Darla, I've gotten several requests for a blog post about figure training for crossdressers. I want you to help me with it. I think a picture is worth a thousand words. Please go do your makeup and get dressed in what I have laid out for you."

I wondered how Mistress would play this but it sounded exciting or so I thought at the time. I went to the makeup table and spent extra time putting my face on. I tried to duplicate what Susie, our makeup artist, did when she worked her magic. I wasn't that good but had gotten progressively better over the time I dressed frequently as Mistress' kinky secretary. I smoothed on foundation after shaving closely then powder to set it. I highlighted my brows and gave my eyes the smoky look we both loved. Liner above and below and my new mascara that did indeed lengthen and thicken my lashes. I lined my lips and filled in with 'fuck me' red lipstick. Is there any other kind, really?

I was satisfied with the makeup. I put on my long red hair. It reached nearly to my waist in back. Now for the clothes. I pulled on semiopaque black seamed stockings and fixed them to my garter belt. Mistress had laid out a new set of hip pads that were a bit bigger than I had been wearing. I pulled them on over my black thong panties. She had laid out a new open tipped bra with breast forms already in it. Size E. Again, up a size from my normal DD. I put on the hot pink blouse she had laid out and enjoyed the nipples visible under the fabric. I stepped into a shiny black and very tight PVC pencil skirt that came to just below my knees. 4 inch black stilettos slipped onto my feet. I used the small padlocks to lock them in place. Mistress neglected to leave me the key! I glued my red nails in place. A little tough to do makeup with them on. Mistress and I like them quite long. There was nothing else so I walked back into the living room.

"Very nice baby. I guess you're wondering about the figure training. Well you do have a nice figure to start with but I saved the best part for last. First let's put your leather cuffs on."

I buckled them in place and Mistress led me over to the plant hook that doubled as a suspension point. There was already rope hanging and MIstress clipped my cuffs together and pulled my arms over my head at full extension before tying it off. I was not suspended and was comfortable. Mistress walked into the next room and came back with a new shiny black corset.

"I thought since you'd been good with your diet we should go down a size. The bigger breasts and hip pads will give you a really voluptuous figure. I know you're pleased."

Well I guess so. My usual corsets were plenty tight already.

"I wanted you fully stretched out while I lace it. Needless to say, no whining or in goes a gag and I really don't want to mess up your lipstick. I'm just going to pin your red hair up temporarily. I really do love the Darla Crane look and I've seen pictures of her in very tight corsets. This will be great."

Mistress pinned my hair and wrapped the corset around my waist. She positioned it just right and clipped the metal stays closed in front. She moved to my back and started pulling on the laces. She paused and took slack out on the bottom and top. She had me take a deep breath and pulled hard again, crushing my waist. She tied the laces and walked in front to look at my waist. She got a tape measure and looped it around me.

"Hmmm, already an inch better. You should be happy but I think we can do more, don't you?"

Actually no but I was in no position to argue and kept my mouth shut. I felt her untie the laces.

"You know this reminds me of Vivien Leigh in Gone with The Wind. A classic scene as they laced her corset tighter and tighter. Ready? Suck it in sister!"

I took a deep breath and exhaled completely. Mistress put her knee against my butt and pulled. I thought she would cut me in half. She tied the laces off and measured me again.

"I knew we could do it baby, 2 full inches. You look fantastic. Just a couple more things and you can look."

Mistress circled my neck with a choker collar and let my hair down before lowering my arms and taking the cuffs off.

"Now you can look. Isn't it fantastic?"

I walked to the full length mirror and was stunned. Between the bigger breasts, hip pads and waist reduction I looked positively victorian. Well, except that Victorian ladies probably didn't wear shiny PVC skirts and corsets. Their shoes were probably not locked on either. I turned and gave her a huge hug.

"I never would have believed it. I love it. I'm not sure how long I can stay in it. It is extremely tight but what a look."

"Let me get some pictures. Pose for me. Hands on hips, look seductive and sexy baby."

I did my best Darla Crane imitation finishing off with a hands on hips leaning forward lip pucker. I loved it. Mistress allowed me a glass of wine and a Winston. She snapped a few more shots with me holding the cigarette between my fingers. It is a fetish blog after all!

We chatted about this and that. Mistress was still plotting her punishment for Jane and assured me it was coming together in her mind. She loaded the pictures onto the blog site and added captions. She had already written the main text. I went back to the full length mirror and lit another Winston. I loved smoking when I was made up and dressed up. It seemed so delightfully naughty.

"All done Darla.Just think. You can inspire others to stay on a diet, work out and get rewarded with a tiny waist with the help of their Dommes. Oh look, Linda and Joan have already put up comments. I think Charlene and Beth are both headed for a forced waist reduction. Mission accomplished."

"I do love the look Mistress. Do you think I could maybe loosen it a bit."

"Oh baby, you were doing so well until then. You must understand that figure training involves not only reducing your waist but getting used to it. The only way to do that is to wear it for long periods of time. I really wanted to write some more, start working on the next blog and now I don't know if I can trust you to behave. I simply can't watch you every minute. Go get the rope Darla."

Uggh. As much as I loved being tied up by Mistress this thing was really tight! I knew better than to argue.

"Hands behind you baby."

Mistress carefully wrapped my wrists palm to palm, smoothing the rope so it wouldn't cut into me. She cinched it tight then tied my ankles and above my knees. She looped rope above and below my breasts and cinched each side. She put our 2 inch red ballgag into my mouth. Any concern about the lipstick apparently gone.

"Oh Darla, that looks fantastic. The ropes make it even more dramatic. More pictures are a must!"

She snapped more shots from every angle as I tried to smile around the gag.

"Now you just sit there and look pretty and stay quiet. I won't be long. Just a few thoughts I want to write down before they fly away."

I hoped I looked pretty. I certainly wasn't going anywhere. Speech was a garble around the mouth filling tightly buckled gag. Mistress typed away on her computer, looking up at me occasionally with a smile and a blown kiss. As uncomfortable as I had been I started to get used to it and was rapidly falling into sub space as I thought about the whole scene. Corseted more tightly than I thought possible, dressed up, made up and now tied up while a beautiful sexy woman typed away in front of me. My clit strained against the thong and the tight skirt.

"Whew, I need a break. You're quite the muse dressed and tied like you are. I'll take the gag out and you can have a tied up Winston, vile though they are. I don't see what you and Jane see in them."

Mistress unbuckled the gag and placed one between my lips. She held the lighter and I savored that initial drag as she lit her Virginia Slim. I sent a plume of smoke toward the ceiling around the dangled cigarette. She took it and flicked the ash before putting it back in my mouth. We finished our smokes and Mistress gave me water. Have to stay hydrated while you're playing!

"I'm famished. Let's go have a snack. Hop into the kitchen."

I hoped this meant I was about to be untied but Mistress seated me at the island and got grapes and some cheese from the fridge along with a bottle of wine. She popped one into her mouth before feeding me one. What a sight. This gorgeous woman feeding her tied captive grapes and cheese. She held the glass to allow me to sip the wine. My clit was at full attention now. Mistress' hand strayed to my crotch. She smiled at the fullness.

She checked her watch. "Just about there baby. I'll give you a choice. I can untie you and take the corset off right now and we'll relax and watch a movie. The second option is that I put your gag back in and have you hop to the bedroom where I'll pull your skirt up, your panties down and take full advantage of your current excited state. What do you say?"

I didn't say a word. I just opened my mouth for the gag and started hopping. After all, that was no choice at all!

We lay in bed later naked and entangled with wine and a Winston or VS.

"What a wonderful day baby. I just loved your new figure. I've been thinking. I'll bet we can get that waist down another 2 inches. What do you think?"

I kissed her again. "Anything you say Mistress, anything."

Truly the luckiest girl in the world.

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers