KInky Secretary: Girls Day Out

Story Info
Mistress takes Darla shopping in town.
2.4k words
4.26
4.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

"Darla, it's been a good week. You've done a great job and we've gotten a lot done. You deserve a reward."

I was always pleased to receive compliments from Mistress and would have responded if I hadn't had a penis gag in my mouth. Mistress had already rewarded me with tight bondage and one of my favorite gags. I had enjoyed her attention to her bound captive and I must have had a quizzical look. What else did she have in mind?

"I'm going to take you for a girl's day out tomorrow. I want to do some shopping. You deserve some new clothes. We'll have a nice lunch and go to Susie's salon. What do you say?"

I mmmmphed my approval. It sounded wonderful. Mistress turned her attention to my erect clit. I was already excited.

I fixed us a light breakfast saturday morning before we got dressed. I donned my black pencil skirt and charcoal blouse over my waist cincher. A stylish wide leather belt separated the two. Seamed black semiopaque stockings covered my legs and I stepped into my 4 inch black pumps. I had on light makeup since we would be stopping at Susie's salon. I had my nails glued in place and slipped on my Darla Crane long red hair.

Mistress had a black leather skirt and white top. I never tired of the classic look. Stylish bracelets adorned both of our wrists and Mistress had a striking multicolor scarf on her neck. I had a string of pearls around mine. We were ready to go.

Mistress drove out of our driveway. We stopped to speak to Betty as she walked her dog.

"Where are you two off to?"

I answered that Mistress and I were having a girl's day out with a makeover, lunch and shopping.

"Ooooh! I'm jealous. That explains why you're not tied up for the trip. Have fun and thanks again for taking me to the beach."

We had transported Betty for a fetish weekend with her current beau. We had stayed over too. A very nice minivacation for all.

Mistress headed for town. I lit a Winston as we drove. She was being coy about where we would shop. At 6 feet 3 inches the selection of women's clothes in most shops would be limited to say the least. I assumed she had made arrangements in advance. We live in the south. I won't say where. The fetish oriented shops exist but not in the numbers in cities such as LA or San Francisco.

We pulled into Susie's salon first. Susie is our go to makeup artist and very fetish friendly. She greeted us at the door with kisses and hugs. Mistress sat down first, of course, and Susie worked her magic. Mistress was gorgeous without makeup but Susie had a way of bringing out her beauty even more.

Mistress lit a Virginia Slim as Susie started on me. She removed my makeup and used her airbrush to create a smoother surface than I ever could. Powder to set it and blush followed. She carefully highlighted my brows after plucking them. She used evergreen shadow given my combination of blue eyes and red hair. Liner on both eyelids and long false lashes finished my eyes. She carefully lined my lips to make them appear more full then painted in a deep red long lasting matte lipstick.

She stepped back to look and smiled. "You look great girl. Both of you. Perfect for the day you have planned. Go ahead Darla, you can have a cigarette. You know the lipstick I use is long wearing."

I had a Winston and we chatted a while. Susie had done the makeup for our photo shoot and some of the fantasy kidnapping videos Betty and I had done for Jane. Jane had tied her up a couple of times afterward which Susie thoroughly enjoyed.

"You know I want you to tie me up sometime Darla. I'll trade you both a makeover if Mistress agrees."

I loved channeling my inner Domme from time to time and would be happy to make that trade.

"I think we could arrange that Susie but no funny business. Darla is caged now and would be then. Guess who has the key. Keeps her on her toes and I know she finds it sexy that I have complete control of her orgasms. Time to go shopping baby. Ciao Susie."

We walked out of the salon toward our destination. I still didn't know where we were headed. Clearly not a chain department store. Just two girls strolling down the sidewalk on a lovely spring day.

"That was nice wasn't it Darla. I see women shopping for nice clothes in leggings and a t shirt. This is the way it should be done. Look your best!"

We walked a couple of blocks. As usual, I got a few stares given my height and my by now practiced feminine gait. We had been out in public enough that I enjoyed the looks though to be honest, Mistress was the one they were likely looking at for the most part. She radiated self assurance and confidence with every stride.

We came to a door with 'boutique' on the entrance. Lower case and understated. Mistress pressed the buzzer and a very stylish lady opened the door. She greeted Mistress with a delightful French accent then kissed both of us on each cheek.

"Darla, this is Caroline Dubois. An old friend. I sent her your measurements a while back and she has some things for you that I am sure we'll both love."

"Mistress, you are too kind. Let me look at you Darla. So tall, no? And so lucky to be with Mistress. I have some beautiful things to show you. Please look around the shop while my assistant brings them out. Jeannie, if you please."

Jeannie, obviously French also answered with a 'oui, Madame' and hurried off.

I took in the surroundings. An eclectic mix of bondage and fetish equipment on the left side of the store with stylish beautiful clothes on the right.

"Just because we are 'kinky' as you Americans say doesn't mean we should not dress beautifully. We try to cater to the public and private parts of our client's lives. Let's see what we have for you. Mistress asked that I concentrate on pants. It seems you have plenty of skirts. They are much easier to find for someone like you, no? On the other hand, well tailored slacks may not be as easy. We will try to help. By the way, Mistress dresses you very well. Just as I would expect."

Jeannie led me to the dressing room where I stepped out of my skirt and unbuttoned my blouse. I stood in my waist cincher, hip pads and bra. I had on skimpy thongs over my caged clit. I didn't want to ruin the look of the new clothes with a panty line.

Jeannie smiled and handed me a pair of white skinny jeans. I stepped out of my pumps and wriggled into them. They had just enough stretch to be comfortable and I loved the way they highlighted my legs. I put on the dark green top Jeannie handed me. She knotted the front tails stylishly. I stepped back into my pumps and sashayed out to show Mistress.

She and Caroline sat in comfortable chairs smoking cigarettes and sipping from a champagne flute. Mistress motioned for me to walk for them, then spin around so she could see the back. She nodded her approval.

"You have a nice, I suppose I should say derriere, since we are in a French owned business. The pants show it off more than the skirts. I love it."

I did too. I went back to the dressing room for my next outfit. Jeannie handed me a pair of lime green linen pants that I stepped into. I slipped on a stunning white top with decorative buttons and threaded to slim white belt through the loops and pulled it tight. She opened a shoe box and handed me a set of white strappy sandals with 4 inch heels. Just perfect for summer.

Mistress smiled and Caroline gave a polite clap as I modeled the outfit. Another winner. We chatted a while and Mistress allowed me a Winston while Caroline explained these were made to measure in France based on my measurements courtesy of Mistress.

"Just one more then a break Darla. Jeannie has your last outfit ready for you."

I stepped out of the pants and top. Jeannie handed me a pair of tapered black 'cigarette' pants. There was a slit in the outer seam that extended up about an inch. Very slim fitting and exquisitely tailored. She handed me an understated pale orange top. I hadn't considered that color but loved it on. A black leather belt and my black pumps finished the look.

"The best yet Darla. Most redheads don't think about orange but the right shade can be quite stunning, particularly with your blue eyes. Mistress?"

"Just perfect Caroline. I knew it would be."

"Thank you Mistress. A labor of love. I think we should take a break for lunch ladies. Darla, would you like to wear what you have on?"

Of course I would!

"Jeannie will gather the rest of what we have put together for you. It is a bit more risque and I'm very sure you will like it."

We left the shop and walked a couple of blocks to a cafe with outdoor seating. The owner clearly knew Caroline well and hurried to seat us.

"Darla. Your posture is very good. So many 'special women' like you tend to slump their shoulders as if they are ashamed of their height, their identity. Not you. It is right to be proud of who you are and the lifestyle choices you have made. I suspect Mistress has a lot to do with this but you are to be complimented."

"Thank you so much Caroline. It means a lot and yes, Mistress has taught me well."

We sipped a glass of wine and smoked a cigarette as we waited for our food. Such a continental atmosphere in the south. I loved it.

The owner served us crepes that were as light as air. Just perfect. Particularly compared to a food court at the mall. Caroline thanked him for the wonderful meal and we strolled back to her shop. Such a leisurely, fun way to spend the day. So civilized.

"Now then Darla, Jeannie has something special for you to try on. The last of the day. This comes from the left side of the store. If you please."

I went back to the dressing room where Jeannie handed me black leather one piece outfit festooned with metal accents. She held it up as I slipped my arms in. The zipper extended the entire length of the back. She closed it to my waist. The soft leather fit like a glove over my DD's. The bottom was a hobble with beautiful buckles down the front and the zipper in back. She handed me a pair of leather thigh high boots and helped me lace them tightly. I teetered for a moment on the 5 inch heels before finding my balance. Jeannie zipped the back closed just below my rear so I could walk out.

"From the smile on your face, I see you like it. So soft, no?"

"It is wonderful. I can't believe how it fits so perfectly. It's like I was there when it was made. It will be perfect for the next fetish ball or event."

"Just a few more things then Darla before we let you and Mistress go. Would you like a cigarette before we go on. You might have a bit of difficulty smoking one later."

I lit a Winston as Jeannie brought out several boxes from the back.

"Hands behind you Darla, if you please."

Jeannie slid a soft leather armbinder over my wrists and elbows. It was a color I would describe as regal purple. Straps crossed above my breasts. She buckled them tightly before lacing my arms close together. As if that weren't enough, she strapped my arms tightly to my chest and then threaded another through the D ring at the end and tightened it around my waist. She zipped the hobble all the way to my ankles. Though they were completely unnecessary, matching purple straps went around my legs above my knees and at the ankles.

Caroline herself fitted a half hood over my head and threaded my red hair through an opening. Like everything else it fit perfectly.

"Just one more thing."

She buckled a posture type collar around my neck. There was a ballgag attached and I obediently opened my mouth to accept it.

"I think Darla is perfectly packaged Mistress, yes?"

Indeed I was. Gloriously helpless. My clit strained against the cage.

"Mistress, if you would like, pull around to the back. We can load all the packages there. Including of course, this one!"

Mistress went to fetch the car, leaving me with Caroline and Jeannie. Jeannie whispered in my ear. "So lucky cherie. Such beautiful things. I am jealous of what is to come for you but perhaps I will misbehave and Caroline will punish me. Wish me luck."

I could only try to smile behind my gag. Jeannie unstrapped my legs and unzipped me in the back enough that I could walk out the back door. The packages were stored in the back and I was helped into the front seat after the hobble was zipped closed. Caroline replaced the completely superfluous straps. Mistress leaned the front seat back so I would be less visible between that and the tinted windows. Jeannie and Caroline leaned in to give me a kiss on the cheek. What a day!

Mistress drove carefully home. Wouldn't do to be stopped right now, would it?

"Well baby, you know what to do."

I hopped into the house and headed straight for the bedroom.

"You know, the great thing about zippers is they open as well as close."

Indeed they do.

We lay in bed, undressed, makeup removed, wine and cigarettes in hand. I took Mistress head in my hands and kissed her deeply. How lucky can a girl get?

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers