Parisian Pleasures

Story Info
A crossdresser finds pleasure in a club in Paris.
2.6k words
4.56
5.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the great things about the internet is to be able to chat to people all around the world. The internet has allowed me to explore my kinks and desires and whilst people find it strange that I am willing to share these with strangers on-line, it has been very helpful for me.

One person I regularly speak to is another crossdresser living in northern France. We have bonded over our love of crossdressing and both of us rarely dress indoors and struggle to get out of the house dressed due to where we live and a lack of like-minded people locally. Recently though Sandrine commented that she had been to Paris and whilst she was there had visited a CD/TG friendly club.

She told me how she had done her homework and so knew about it, what events it held at the time of her visit and what she could wear. She had obviously had a good time as she relayed message after message about her experience. I was quite jealous but also intrigued.

A few weeks later I was asked to go to Paris for a few days with work. As soon as I was asked my thoughts moved to how I could visit the club Sandrine had mentioned. That evening I asked her about it in our chat and she told me where it was located. I was keen to know more but she told me there was no website or ability to find out more, only an address. She mentioned the themes they had and told me that I should pack some femme clothing to allow me to have a night out as Alice.

As the time approached I got more and more excited. There was plenty to do at work for my visit but in the evenings I practised dressing and putting on make-up in anticipation for the biggest crossdressing event I had ever attended. However, a few days before the trip I was called in to be told that the visit had been cancelled. I was gutted as it felt like all my preparations would go to waste.

I soon forgot about Paris but kept talking to Sandrine and then one day the trip to Paris was back on. "We would like you to go next week," I was told. I didn't need any more encouragement and a few days later I packed femme items for my big night out along with male work clothes and set off for Paris on the Eurostar. In Paris I made my way to the offices and engaged in introductions to my Parisien colleagues before embarking on meetings. I was too tired to go out that evening and so spent the evening in the hotel chatting to Sandrine on-line who was very jealous that I could have popped to the club but I was savouring the experience for an evening when I was more refreshed.

The following day at work was hard but once we finished I returned to the hotel for food and to change. I was told the midweek nights got lively after 9pm and so I waited until then and then travelled across the city to the address Sandrine had given me. I had stayed in male mode and only changed once inside. I asked a couple of the other girls to help which they were willing to do and they offered to walk out into the club with me.

Soon, we were striding out, our arms linked, into the club. I soon noticed people, especially men, turning to look at us. "I think it is going to be your lucky night," cooed one of my companions. They led me over to the bar and we bought some drinks and we started chatting. We spoke in a mixture of English and French and I soon admitted I had never visited before. With that, they took me on a tour of the venue. Downstairs was the bar and dance floor. Around the edges were dimly lit booths and I could just make out people enjoying more than a drink in them. The girls then guided me upstairs where there was a BDSM play area which was being used and in the corner they spoke about the Grope Room which intrigued me. Up another set of stairs were bedrooms and my eyes lit up at the orgy room which contained a mattress large enough to hold about 10 people. "I think Cherie you like what you see," commented one of my companions.

We returned to the bar area and enjoyed some more drink before one of my companions started being chatted up and left. I then decided to explore as I was feeling horny. I wandered around the bar area and noticed that one of my companions was now enjoying the company of a male admirer in one of the booths. I made my way upstairs and walked past the BDSM play equipment and towards the Grope Room. I had heard of these places but never experienced one. I passed through two doors into complete darkness. I paused before tentatively stepping forward and could hear movement. Soon I felt hands stroking my body and feeling me through the fabric of my dress and stockings.

As the groping continued my breathing became heavy and soon I felt a hand link mine and guide me forwards. I had no idea of where to go and so followed the lead. Soon I felt myself being sat down and the my body being pushed down into a lying position. I was rotated and my legs moved up to put me into a lying position on my back. Hands then moved up my legs brushing my stockings and then suspenders and stopped at my pants. They then continued to touch me, exciting my cock and making it hard. Hands then removed my pants and allowed my hardened cock to spring free. A hand then felt my cock and started wanking it. Other hands caressed my upper body and soon I felt a pair of lips on mine.

Endorphins surged through my body as I had no control over what was happening and was being stimulated through my mouth and my cock and I was loving it. I completely submitted to the play and didn't object as I felt some slippery fingers gently probing my bumhole and then slipping inside. I had now handed over complete control of what was happening to the hidden players inside the room. I let them continue and then I felt my climax build.

I shouted out that I was about to come and felt the hand wanking me being replaced by a mouth. I then shot my load inside this mouth and continued pumping until my balls must have been empty. I felt one final kiss and then nothing as the hidden players withdrew except one who led me back to the room entrance.

It took me a while for my eyes to adjust to the light outside and I felt absolutely shattered. I wanted to stay and meet more people but my body told me I needed to get back to my hotel. I grabbed my male clothes from the changing area and took a taxi back to my hotel.

Back home I continued messaging Sandrine and relayed my experiences. She was quite jealous and knew she needed to return to the club soon. She also told me that she had made a new friend locally, a genetic girl who was keen to indulge her love of kink and fetish.

The weeks passed by with Sandrine and Emilie becoming good friends but stayed at that. I got quite envious but still enjoyed dressing and would wank myself off remembering my own experiences at the club. Our chat continued and then one evening Sandrine made a suggestion. She and Emilie had spoken about spending a weekend in Paris and visiting the club and they asked if I would like to join them. I said yes straight away and soon we had made all the arrangements.

This time I travelled to Paris with far more femme clothing. Sandrine in male mode and Emelie met me at the hotel and we enjoyed a day's sightseeing and vanilla chat before heading back to the hotel for dinner and to change. Saturday nights in the club didn't get going until after 11pm giving us all plenty of time to change. I changed in Sandrine's room enabling Emilie to help me with my make-up. We then took a taxi to the club.

Arriving dressed was a much nicer experience than arriving in male mode and hurriedly dressing and applying make-up. We were able to stride straight into the bar area which was much busier on a Saturday. Dressed as we were and with Emilie we soon turned heads and I knew we would get some attention later. We ordered some Champagne and toasted to a good evening.

It wasn't long until a single man came over to chat. We weren't that interested in him and so politely declined his advances. More men came over offering to buy us drinks and we continued to rebuff their advances and it was only when a pair of CD's came over that we made space for them and let them join our little party. They both spoke good English and we started chatting. Soon they asked me if I would like move to one of the darkened booths. I was a little tipsy with Champagne and so eagerly followed them.

We continued chatting in the booth and started flirting. Soon I could feel they were sitting quite close and tight to me and their hands started to brush my legs. I reciprocated eagerly touching the other CD's legs and allowed myself to relax and again submit to the surrounding players. The player to my left turned her head and leant in. I reciprocated and allowed our mouths to meet. Our lips first touched and then our mouths opened allowing our tongues to touch. I enjoyed this snogging and when it was broken off, the other player leant in wanting to kiss me too.

Under the table our hands probed and felt under skirts to seek each other cocks. We were soon wanking each other, me using both my hands to wank each of the player's hard cocks. I definitely wanted more and so I broke away and asked if we could go and use one of the rooms upstairs. They led the way, taking my hand and guiding me upstairs where we went in search of an empty room. Once inside one I moved forward and sat down on the bed waiting for them to make the next move. Both moved in to kiss me and pushed my body down. Hands moved up under my skirt and removed my pants. One of them removed her own pants and gently stimulated her cock making it hard before lubricating it and she came forward gently pushing my legs up and giving her full access to my bumhole. My heart was racing as she moved further forwards placing the soles of my feet on my her shoulders and then entered me.

It had been quite a while since I had last had anal sex and had forgotten how much the initial penetration hurt. "Poussez," she cried and I clenched my buttocks allowing my sphincter to dilate and allow her inside. After that I felt the pleasure of her cock sliding inside and over my prostrate. I submitted to her allowing her to fuck me and savoured the experience gently moaning with each stroke in and out. Eventually I felt her cock spasm and fill me with her seed. I always love the feeling as hot cum squirts inside my bowel and makes me realise how much I love cock.

"My turn," said the other CD as the first one pulled out and I saw her flaccid cock drop down. She stroked her own cock to hardness and then asked me to turn over as she wanted fuck me doggy style. I eagerly submitted and was blind as I felt her cock press against my already lubed bumhole. Entry was much easier and less painful this time and she soon started fucking me.

She was rougher, pushing my head down and into the bed's pillow. I was enjoying the difference in technique and the roughness heightened my pleasure. Eventually she too climaxed and added more cum to the earlier load still inside me. We enjoyed some post sex cuddles and affection before they left me and I returned back downstairs to join Sandrine and Emilie.

I only found Emilie who was alone. "Sandrine, she is having the fun like you," she said with a smile. I turned away feeling embarrassed when she said this. She ordered me a drink and we chatted more before we saw Sandrine walking back towards us a little unsteadily. She had a big smile on her face suggesting she had enjoyed some play and told me how she had enjoyed the company of a couple. "He had the big cock, I thought he was going to split me in two," she said with a giggle.

Back at the hotel I changed into my femme nightwear and crept back to Sandrine and Emilie's room. We climbed into bed as a threesome holding each other and soon fell asleep. The following morning we awoke and both Sandrine and I felt guilty that we had abandoned Emilie the night before and I also felt that Sandrine had been very kind in letting me know about the club and inviting me along. Emilie left for the bathroom and Sandrine moved over towards me. I could feel the softness of her silk nightwear. I moved my hand down onto her the smooth skin of her hairless legs and she gently moaned. We moved in closer and turned our faces to meet and started kissing. I savoured her mouth and eagerly let my tongue explore the soft wetness and touch her tongue exciting me greatly. We were enjoying this a little too much that Emilie had to interrupt us when she came back.

"I just leave you to have the fun," she said with some annoyance. I could tell it was our turn to spoil her and so we manoeuvred her onto the bed on her back and started to pleasure her. Sandrine started kissing her and rubbing her breasts through the fabric of her nightie while I removed her pants, parted her legs and started to kiss her tummy, thighs and finally gently flicked my tongue over her opening. By now Sandrine had exposed Emilie's breasts and was kissing them allowing Emilie to savour the experience and she started moaning loudly. Emilie was quite worked up her pussy had become very wet. We decided she needed more spoiling and so we moved her to a spit roast position allowing her to suck on Sandrine's cock while I entered her pussy from behind.

Emilie was crazy with passion and gobbled away at Sandrine's cock while I pumped her frenetically from behind. Pretty soon we both came pumping her full of our cream but it wasn't enough. "Again, again," Emilie begged and so we swapped places and repeated the performance. Emilie was possessed and I don't think my cock has ever been sucked so hard. Her lack of gag reflex meant she almost swallowed me and all I could hear from her were contented slurping and gurgling sounds. My climax was longer in coming this time and when she felt my cock squirm she pulled away, allowing my escaping cream to land on her face and dribble down her chin and onto her breasts.

Back home again chat with Sandrine continued. "You must have similar clubs in London," she asked. I know there are and will have to arrange a night out in one soon with Sandrine and Emilie.