Kinky Secretary, Interior Decorator

Story Info
Darla and Betty play Designing Women.
3.1k words
4.25
2.8k
2
0

Part 54 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

"Darla, it's Joan. I'll put her on speaker. How are you dear?"

"Just fine Mistress, Darla. I wanted to ask a favor. Jane and I were chatting at the recent photo shoot. She told me how popular Darla and Betty's videos were on her site and mentioned that she had numerous requests from women and men who wanted to be fantasy kidnapped with Darla. She told me you had nixed that and I certainly understand why. I wonder if you would reconsider."

"Joan, I would love to help but I'm just not ready for Darla to do that with people we don't know. We just don't want a bunch of videos of Darla with random people floating around out there."

"Let me explain the situation and also propose something that may entice you to say yes. My cousin Jocelyn is asking. You may be familiar with her. She is active in the local theater and is quite a good actress. She is very kinky but privately so. She could just hire Jane to kidnap her but she has watched the videos and wants to arrange one with Darla and Betty. It would be for her private use only. She has asked me to tie her up but she's my cousin for goodness sakes. I offered to set her up with Linda but she really wants a scenario like the videos portray. She has had several roles in local theater where she has been tied up or handcuffed but not in the way Darla or Jane would do it. She tells me she wears 2 pairs of panties and black slacks for those parts so her wet crotch won't show! Seriously kinky as I said."

"Lastly as you know, our family is not without means. She would make a very generous donation to your favorite women's charity. I know how important that is to you and Darla. That would be on top of Jane's fee of course. What do you say?"

"I think that might be ok if Darla is agreeable after we meet her. Nothing sexual with Darla of course. She would be caged as a precaution. She and Betty love doing this and it is certainly for a good cause. What do you say baby?"

"Sounds like fun Mistress. I've seen Jocelyn in the local productions but had no idea she was related to Joan and certainly no idea about her fetishes. Let's all get together and talk about it then we can decide."

"Great! I hoped you would agree. Actress that she is, Jocelyn has already come up with a scenario that I think would be fun. Remember the old show Designing Women? I'll let her explain more. She's such a big fan. I think you'll love working with her."

"Sure you're ok with this Darla? The charity could certainly use the money and it would give you a chance to wear your new clothes and work with a real actress."

"I'm all in Mistress. I'll check with Betty but I can't imagine she won't be really excited about it. I know she's a fan of the local theater too."

I called Betty and of course she was excited. Any excuse to get tied up. We really need to find someone for her. Such a great gal.

We set a date to get together with Jocelyn and Jane to discuss her project. Jocelyn hugged each of us when she came in with a huge smile on her face. "I am so, so excited about this. I just love your videos. You two are such natural actresses. Jane and Penny are too. I hope you'll agree to make one with me."

Well, she had us at hello. So sweet and attractive but then to say that

Betty and I were natural actresses sealed the deal. I know she was probably just being nice but still. Mistress discreetly nodded her approval.

We sipped wine and enjoyed some snacks. I lit a Winston for myself and Betty. Jocelyn asked for one. The fetishes really did match up perfectly. Jane pulled out her own for she and Penny. Her punishment no doubt still fresh in her mind. Jocelyn was adamant that everyone stay in character the whole time. Betty and I would play interior designers meeting with her to deliver several pieces of expensive artwork. Jane and Penny would take us captive while they stole the artwork. Lynne would film the whole thing. We decided to wing the dialog. After all, Betty, Jane, Penny and I had done this before. Jocelyn was so happy about making the video. I really wanted to do a great job making her fantasies come true. We all did. The date was set and as always, I couldn't wait.

"I can't tell you girls how much I'm looking forward to this even if only this group ever gets to see it. I know it will be my favorite part ever played! See you soon."

Jocelyn, Jane and Penny left leaving Mistress, Betty and I. I lit Mistress' VS and Winstons for Betty and I as we chatted. We were all quite taken with Jocelyn and Mistress had clearly overcome her misgivings.

"I have to say I'm ok with this after meeting Jocelyn. I like the idea of fulfilling fantasies. We've been so lucky to live out ours."

The day of the shoot, I dressed in my new leopard print pencil skirt. It came just barely below my knees. My top was a shimmery gold color. Under it was a tightly laced waist cincher, hip pads and DD breast forms. I had on nude seamed stockings and 4 inch heels of course. I had a blond wig that fell just below my shoulders. Conservative earrings and a string of pearls accessorized the outfit.

My makeup was fairly conservative as would befit a business woman but I did have false eyelashes, fuck me red lipstick and long nails glued firmly in place. Oh yes, my cage was locked on. There would be no fondling, accidental or otherwise.

Betty walked in and was in a charcoal pencil skirt and baby blue top but 4 inch heels of course. She looked great.

Mistress nodded her approval. "You girls have fun."

We were off to Jocelyn's house for the shoot. She was wearing black slacks and a beige blouse. 4 inch heels of course. It is a fetish video. Her makeup was perfect. Not surprising for a stage actress. She was of average height and had lustrous black hair and a clearly sexy air about her.

Jane and Penny were in brown slacks and shirts. They would pose as delivery persons to gain entrance. Their latex masks were ready to go. We briefly reviewed the general plan to make Jocelyn's fantasy come true. Jane and her sidekicks went outside. Jocelyn, Betty and I sat in her comfortable living room with a glass of wine in our hands. I held the lighter for the other two girls then lit my own Winston. Lynne was ready and we started. Jocelyn spoke first.

"Thank you so much for delivering the artwork and helping me find the perfect place to display it. I've taken your advice and it is heavily insured. My home security system as also top of the line."

"B and D interiors are always happy to help someone with your taste and the means to surround themselves with beautiful things. I'm glad to hear your security is top notch. The pieces are sought after to say the least. There is no shortage of collectors who would love to have them. Let's find the perfect place to display them and we can look at the things you already have also. We always aim to please."

The doorbell rang just then and Jocelyn got up to answer it. She looked through the peephole.

"Looks like UPS. I had a couple of other things on order and it looks like they are here a bit early. I hope you and Betty don't mind. I'll let them in."

Jocelyn opened the door to Jane and Penny in UPS uniforms but their faces were covered by lifelike latex masks. Their hands were filled with realistic silver pistols that I knew from experience held only water.

"Ladies, thanks so much for letting us drop in like this. If everyone behaves, nobody will get hurt and we'll be on our way with the artwork."

Jocelyn sounded appropriately indignant. "You won't get away with this. Do yourself a favor and leave now. You'll never be able to sell these paintings. They are too well known."

"Sorry, but they're already spoken for and will be privately enjoyed for years to come. My associate will start packing them up for transport. Wouldn't want to harm the merchandise. I'm afraid we'll have to tie you girls up to keep you out of the way. Be good now. Don't make this hard."

Penny went into the next room and Jane reached into her bag and pulled out coil after coil of rope.

"You, the tall one. Tie these two up and make it tight. I'll check it. By the way, what are your names?"

Betty and I blurted out our names before Jocelyn spoke. "Jocelyn but people call me Jo. You don't need to tie me up. I'll behave. Just take the paintings and get out."

She was such a good actress. She looked appropriately frightened. Just perfect!

"Well miss 'people call me Jo', we are going to tie you up. Hands behind you. By the way you can call me Jane and my associate is Penny."

I positioned her hands palm to palm and looped doubled rope around her wrists. I wrapped several loops before cinching it tightly. I did the same to Betty. Jane had me tie their ankles before instructing me to tie my own ankles.

"Darla. Looks like you've done this before. A little kinky are we? Hands behind you sweetie."

Jane quickly tied my hands, surveyed her three bound captives and went to check on Penny.

"Darla did you have to make it so tight? This isn't your first time doing this, is it?"

"Sorry Jo. It seemed best to do what that bitch said. After all, she has the gun. And yes, Betty and I have been known to play tie up games before. Just not at gun point. I'd like to say you'll be able to get loose but I'm pretty good with the ropes."

"Unfortunately I agree. I can't loosen the ropes at all. These two don't seem inclined to hurt us and I have to admit, this is kind of sexy. The breasts really stick out with your hands tied behind you. I know I shouldn't but I'm getting a bit wet. I'm in local theater and I have secretly loved parts where I was tied up or handcuffed. That was staged, this is real and so much tighter. And Darla, I can't help noticing the bulge under your skirt. Something extra? You two 'designing women' are full of surprises."

"That's her cage Jo. Her Mistress keeps her 'clit' locked up. Her orgasms are strictly controlled. Only when Mistress allows it."

"Betty! Really."

"What the heck Darla. Our friend here won't say anything, will you? Sounds like she's as twisted as we are."

"I'd love to see her cage Betty. Sounds super sexy to be under lock and key like that."

"I'd like to see it too but Mistress absolutely doesn't allow it."

Jane walked back into the room.

"Having a nice chat? This may take a while girls. Not that you're getting loose but let's just be sure, shall we?"

Jane pulled more rope out and tied our legs above the knees. She used a long rope to frame our breasts and pin our arms to our sides. She finished by pulling our elbows close and tying them. Jocelyn fought to stay in character but I could tell she was in heaven.

"Whew. Everybody all comfy. Looks like my associate will be a while. I could use a smoke. Anyone else?"

Jane put a Winston between her latex covered lips and lit it before putting it in Jocelyn's mouth. She lit another for Betty and I before one for herself. I took a long drag and exhaled around the dangled cigarette and saw Jocelyn do the same. The kinks really did line up. We finished our smokes and Jocelyn started in on Jane.

"You bitches will pay for this. I won't stop till you're behind bars."

"Oh honey, big talk for someone who's all tied up and guess what, I'm not. No one can hear you if you screamed but I think it's gag time."

"No really miss whatever your real name is, you don't need to gag us. We'll be quiet."

"You're right. I don't need to but I just want to. Open wide ladies."

Jane pulled out 3 large ballgags and buckled each tightly in place.

"That's so much better! Now you're not tempted to bitch and moan. We'll just finish up and get moving."

Jane walked out of the room and left the three of us to struggle. Jocelyn turned her back to me and we each fumbled with each other's wrist bindings. To no avail. She stood up and hopped to the door where she fumbled with the door knob with her bound hands just as Jane and Penny walked into the room.

"Now what did I tell you about behaving. That was very naughty. Now we'll have to make you girls a little less comfortable."

Penny and Jane lowered each of us to the floor where we were tightly hogtied.

"We're just about ready to leave but just to show our gratitude we'll let you have a little fun after we leave. My associate just happened to find some interesting toys."

Jane and Penny turned Jocelyn and Betty on their sides and opened their blouses. They pulled the bras down and freed their breasts. Clover clamps were attached to each nipple. Jo gasped as her breasts were clamped. The girls put a battery powered wand vibrator at her pussy and tied it in place then did the same for Betty.

"Darla, you'll have to satisfied watching. Too bad you're locked up and those DD's aren't real. Yes, I was listening and I know you're jealous! We'll get moving now. When we're safely away I'll call your neighbor and she can untie you, or not. I hope you're on good terms with her. It's been fun and profitable girls. I'll take one of your cards with me. We may hire you someday. B and D Interiors. How apropos. Bye now! By the way, we'll take your Winstons for the road. Don't you just hate people that won't buy their own?"

Jane and Penny walked out the door leaving us to struggle futilely. Jocelyn and Betty moaned with pleasure as the vibrator and clamps did their job. They shook in their bonds as the first orgasm hit. I was indeed jealous. I also knew that Mistress would be beyond pissed if there had been anything close to my caged clit.

We struggled for the camera and Jo orgasmed a second time followed quickly by Betty. By this time we had been tied up for at least an hour. Betty and I were used to it but it was time to untie Jo or so I thought.

Lynne stopped shooting as Jane and Penny came back in and took out our gags. They started to untie Jo but she stopped them.

"Get Darla and Betty. I want to enjoy this as long as I can. And Jane, gag me please."

Jane smiled as she put the ballgag back in and even tightened it one more notch. Jo was just as twisted as the rest of us. The girls took their time untying Betty and I while Jo enjoyed her helplessness and of course, the vibrator. She finally signaled that she was ready and all of us untied her.

There were hugs all around and chilled wine for all. Jane gave me my Winstons back and pulled out her own for she and Penny. Even acting, she wouldn't dare take them for fear of what Mistress might do. I held the lighter for Jo who had straightened her clothes and run her fingers through her hair. Ever the professional. We enjoyed our smokes and the wine as we chatted. Finally it was time to go.

"Girls, it was just perfect! I can't thank all of you enough for making it come true for me. And now I'll have it on video to relive as often as I want. I'll make sure you each get a copy too. I really mean it when I say all four of you are natural actresses. You should try out for the theater. The charity will never know why they got such a generous donation but they'll put it to good use."

I started to walk out with Betty but Jane stopped me. "Every time we've done a video, we've delivered you to Mistress gagged and tied. Seems a shame to break tradition. What do you say Darla? Betty, how about you, had enough?"

"Not nearly enough girls", Betty replied.

I just smiled and we both put our hands behind us. We both loved being tied up and transported. Another shared fantasy. Jane efficiently retied me in the same way as before while Penny took care of Betty.

"Jo, would you like to do the honors with the gags?"

"Absolutely Jane."

Jo gagged Betty then walked over and smiled at me.

"Thanks again Darla. It was wonderful. I really would love to see your cage but I promised Mistress. Such a shame!"

She took my head in her hands and kissed me deeply before gagging me.

Betty and I hopped to the car and we were driven back home. Jane pulled into Betty's house where Penny helped her in. It seems Betty had a second date with a vibrator courtesy of Penny. Who knows, maybe more than that. Penny and Jane were lovers but obviously seriously kinky and open to just about anything.

Jane hopped me to our door where we were met by Mistress.

"Here she is Mistress. All tied up for you. In the spirit of full disclosure, Darla gave Jo a big wet kiss. We tried to stop her. Really we did. Bye bye."

I would have explained had I not been thoroughly gagged. Mistress grabbed her crop and hopped me into the house where she 'punished' me for my supposed indiscretion before unlocking my cage and enveloping me in her drenched pussy.

We lay in bed that night with post coital cigarettes and wine. I told her all about the video. She couldn't wait to see it. What a fun day it had been. Then to be able to come home to Mistress. I had to be the luckiest girl in the world.

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers