Kinky Secretary's Punishment Party

Story Info
Kinky Crossdressed Secretary and Mistress have a party.
2.2k words
4.07
7k
2
0

Part 53 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

I would look down at my party outfit but the severe posture collar, locked of course, prevents that. Mistress says I should always hold my head up and has made sure I can do nothing else. I am dressed in a maid's outfit complete with a cute little apron. No ruffled petticoat tonight. Mistress wants me to feel the smacks sure to land on my butt. I have on fishnet hose and 4 inch heels that are locked on also. There's more but I should go back to my kidnapping adventure with Jane. She had 'borrowed' me to help with one of her fantasy kidnappings. Her name was Penny King, like Sky King's niece in the old TV show. She was always getting tied up for Sky to rescue and we did the same for our Penny minus Sky to rescue her. Well one thing led to another and my, or rather Mistress', clit wound up in Penny's mouth while she was tightly bound. Since I had promised to behave, Mistress was not pleased. To top it off, Jane and Penny tied me up, threw me in Jane's SUV(thank goodness a nice one) and delivered me back to Mistress' not so tender mercies. They had used thin cord to bind my clit and the erection made it even worse.

Mistress wasted no time taking off the cord and applying an ice pack. She then locked the CB6000 in place before putting me back in a severe hogtie and ignoring me. My visions of great sex after my adventure with Jane was shot. That was 2 weeks ago. Mistress removed the CB every few days to make sure I stayed shaved to her satisfaction but handcuffed me each time and locked me up after each session. Frustrating to say the least. We had long plans to host a cocktail party for Mistress' friends in the scene and I had looked forward to wearing a new skin tight red latex cocktail dress we had purchased. She immediately dashed those plans but did give me a way out.

"Here's your chance for redemption Darla. I know you were looking forward to wearing your new dress and chatting with all our fellow kinksters. They are such fun to talk to. Sorry to say that's not how it's going to go. Instead of a party goer, you'll be our servant. If you do it well, I might, and I stress might, consider taking the CB off."

After Mistress supervised my makeup I had ridiculously long false eyelashes with extravagant smoky eyes and heavy liner along with my 'fuck me' deep red lip gloss. Some things never change. She put a shoulder length wavy brunette wig over a cap and used bobby pins to hold it in place. She glued on my longest set of nails. I was the epitome of the slutty maid. I hoped that was enough along with the locked posture collar and locked on heels. I was wrong. Just before the guests were to arrive Mistress put leather cuffs on each wrist before clipping them together behind my back. She then put on leather ankle cuffs joined by a short chain to make sure I took small dainty steps. I wasn't sure how I would serve anyone like this but as usual, Mistress was steps ahead of me.

"Don't worry, Darla. I have a plan as usual."

She first put a penis gag in place with a device in front to which she attached an ashtray. She made sure to buckle the gag under my hair.

" I want that hair to bounce when you move. Even disobedient sluts should look their best for our friends."

I wasn't sure I looked anywhere near my best but was now in no position to argue.

"Just one more thing because I'm sure you're wondering how you'll serve our guests."

Mistress brought out a bondage tray that buckled tightly around my cinched waist. There were two chains that went up to a collar that was also buckled under my hair.

"That's so cute, Darla. Hold still for some pictures for the blog."

Just great. I was really looking forward to the slinky red dress and I wasn't eager for our friends to see me like this. If I got the CB off at the end of the night it would be worth it. I hoped. Mistress led me to the kitchen and loaded the tray with canapes. The doorbell rang as I walked back into the living room. Of course, the first guests to arrive were Jane and her kidnapping sidekicks Joyce and Lynne. Mistress seemed to have forgotten that Jane was at least partly responsible for my indiscretion and traded kisses with each of them. Several other Dommes arrived one by one to be greeted by Mistress and invited to help themselves to food and drink. She also happened to mention that my butt was fair game. I assume she had texted as much since most came with riding crops. I did enjoy the heady smell of leather and the sexy look of the shiny latex outfits some had worn. It was a chance to be themselves without any worries about the opinions of the vanilla world.

I circulated among the guests and suffered repeated crops to my butt if I moved too slow. Never mind that I couldn't because of the leg cuffs. I was instructed to stand still while some lit their cigarettes and made use of the ash tray protruding from my gag. Mistress reloaded my tray whenever it was empty and was the perfect hostess, of course. She took great delight in filling our friends in on my transgressions and subsequent punishment.

I thought all the guests had arrived when who should walk in but Penny. Mistress had been eager to meet her after the way she had tied me up and delivered me for Mistress' discipline. She made a beeline for Mistress, obviously taken with her stylish combination of leather and silk over timeless seamed stockings and her 'Dominant Shoes' as she like to call them. By this time my feet were killing me. My tray was empty and Mistress motioned to Jane to take me into the kitchen and refill it for me. No one seemed to be in a hurry for more food at the moment and Jane sat me down on a kitchen stool.

"Let's get that gag out for a little while. Penny has buttonholed Mistress. I'm sure she' begging her for a tie up. And besides, I can tell your feet are killing you so take a rest."

She lit a Winston and put it between my painted lips before lighting her own.

"You know how it turns me on to watch you smoke all tied up although I love the ashtray gag too. Maybe I'll put it back in and have another later."

I thanked her for giving me a brief rest. I always enjoyed chatting with Jane, as kinky as they come.

"When we were at Penny's I asked you how you got to be Darla and I loved hearing about it. You asked me how I got this way and I never had a chance to tell you. Like you, seeing bondage on TV was always a turn on. I played cowboys and indians, cops and robbers with the neighborhood kids and my panties were wet the whole time. I had never really been tied up well till grad school. I met a guy and one thing led to another. He tied me spread eagle to the bed and fucked my brains out. The next time he tied my hands behind me and then my ankles. He put me on my knees and I sucked him off and loved every minute of it. He had some Bondage Life magazines. I had no idea things like that existed. You mean it's ok to want to be tied up or want to tie someone else up. That doesn't make you fucked up? At that point the dam broke. I was hooked. There were instruction articles in the magazines and I got him to let me practice on him. At first, he got loose easily but I'll never forget the first time he couldn't. I had him hogtied, then stepped out of my panties and gagged him with them. The feeling was incredible. We drifted apart but it had nothing to do with the bondage. We're still friends. Anyway, as I looked at the magazines I started to get really turned on with the lesbian scenes."

She paused and lit us each another Winston. She sent a long langourous plume toward the ceiling, took a sip of Mistress' excellent Merlot and continued.

"About this time I met Joyce and Lynne. We had been drinking one night watching a movie where the heroine was captured and tied up. I could tell by the way they were staring that it turned them on. I had just enough alcohol and blurted out that I had rope in the house. Let's play! Instead of running away, they both wound up nude, tightly tied up and licking and kissing whatever they could get to. Of course they returned the favor and I got the lesbian bondage experience I had craved since seeing the magazines. About that time the internet took off and here we are. As you already know, we're still together. By the way, we all have tech jobs with very flexible hours. The kidnapping business started with a dinner with friends. One of our girlfriends talked about her fantasy of she and her husband being kidnapped and tied up together. I told you about that before. Anyway, we insisted that everyone stay in character and it was fantastic watching them devour each other despite being really well tied. It was such fun we thought it had commercial possibilities and put up a website. Then our chapter in Mistress' kink anthology after we kidnapped you really put us on the map. We're still doing tech but more and more fantasy kidnapping. It's much more fun. Enough about me. We'd better get you back out to the party, don't you think?"

I reluctantly agreed and opened wide to accept the gag. Jane buckled it in place, filled my tray then led me back into the living room where she lit a Winston and used me as her ashtray. Mistress was still talking with Penny and the others were lubricated enough that I hadn't been missed. I thought I was home free but then Mistress dinged a cocktail fork against a wine glass.

"Thank you all for coming. It has been a wonderful evening. Before everyone calls for an Uber, I need your help. As you know, Darla has been naughty although I think she has served well as our maid for the night. Let's have a vote. Should Darla be released or does she need more punishment. What say you?"

Well I'm sure she had set all this up while Jane had me in the kitchen because it was unanimous that more punishment was needed. Mistress led me to a hook in the ceiling that in most houses would hold a plant. She took the tray off and removed the ashtray while leaving me gagged. She handed a piece of rope to Penny of all people who threaded it through the hook, tied it to my cuffed wrists and hauled me into a severe strappado. Each one of the ladies took turns enthusiastically spanking or cropping me before they left. My bottom was burning, my feet were killing me, drool was dripping around the gag by the time it was just me and Mistress. She lowered my arms, took out the gag and kissed me.

"You know I love you baby. Just don't forget who wears the pants, so to speak. Just between you and me though, if I had Penny on her knees and I had a cock, I would have done the same thing. Besides, it was a great excuse to punish you which is always fun for me."

She led me to the bedroom and unclipped the wrist and ankle cuffs before taking the CB6000 off. My clit sprang to attention immediately.

"Stay dressed, I'm feeling a bit lesbian right now. Kiss me then fuck me like I know you want to."

I plunged my tongue deep into Mistress' mouth in a lipstick on lipstick kiss. Is there anything better? I pulled her skirt off and turned my attention to her magnificent pussy. I licked and sucked as she held my head down between her legs.

"Now get up here and fuck me. Don't make love to me, we'll do that later. Just fuck me."

Of course I did. Later we had undressed and lay in each other's arms after we indeed did make love. I lit her Virginia Slim and my Winston. We finished off a bottle of excellent South African Sauvignon Blanc from Stellenbosch. Mistress turned out the light but just before going to sleep she asked me to remind her to thank Jane for keeping me occupied in the kitchen while she hatched her punishment plans. One of these days, I'll outsmart her. I guess she must have read my mind.

"Not a chance Darla, not a chance."

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers