Kinky Secretary New Year's Eve

Story Info
Kinky Secretary and Mistress celebrate New Year's Eve.
1.6k words
4.68
4.4k
3
0

Part 31 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
114 Followers

"Darla, I think we'll stay home this New Year's Eve. Too many drunks on the road and everything is so crowded. It seems like all our friends have the same idea. Besides, we had such a nice Christmas Party it will be nice to have a private celebration for just the two of us. Don't you agree baby?"

I would have answered if I weren't gagged at the time. I had overslept after our Christmas party and hadn't cleaned up to suit Mistress. As a result, she had locked me up in my CB6000. When I protested, stupid me, she shoved our locking ballgag in my mouth. I hadn't been tied up much since there seemed to be an endless series of year end projects around the house that Mistress had identified.

"Besides, if you're really good I might unlock you for a little fun. You'd like that wouldn't you?"

I nodded my enthusiastic silent agreement.

The week crawled by. My usual secretarial duties and the home projects in addition kept me plenty busy but the CB6000 kept me frustrated constantly and the time dragged.

New Year's Eve finally came. Mistress had me dress in my secretarial garb. Black shiny pencil skirt, hot pink blouse, fishnets and 4 inch stilettos which Mistress locked on my feet with an evil grin. My waist was tightly gathered by a waist cincher. I had on my long red Darla Crane style hair and took extra care with my makeup. I applied extra long lashes and glued on my longest red nails My black collar with slut spelled out with sparkling stones completed the look. I was quite the sight. A slutty secretary from head to high heeled foot. I didn't want to give Mistress any reason to leave me locked up any longer. She could be creatively diabolical when she wanted to be and I knew good and well she would find something if it suited her. I spent the day answering emails and phone calls. Mistress worked on her blog and scheduled speaking engagements and book signings for the upcoming year. Finally, the work was done. Mistress instructed me to stay dressed. My feet were a bit sore but I loved that she wanted me en femme.

I fixed us a light supper and paired it with an excellent white wine. After I cleaned the table and loaded the dishwasher Mistress sent me to our bedroom to freshen my makeup. She wanted to spend the whole day and evening with her Kinky Secretary. We relaxed on the couch and watched some of the Holiday programs. I lit her Virginia Slim and she allowed me a Winston. As always, I felt naughty and sexy when I saw myself smoking in the mirror and looked at the glossy 'fuck me' red lipstick on the filter.

Mistress soon became bored with the offerings on TV and looked at me with a sly grin.

"You'd like to be unlocked, wouldn't you?"

Of course I agreed.

"In that case, get your chair and the rope. If I don't tie you up, you're likely to start playing with yourself and that is definitely not happening. As you know, that clit is mine and I'll decide whether it's played with or not."

I hurried to get the chair and positioned it facing the TV. I handed Mistress our bondage rope and put my hands behind me palm to palm. Others might have started with my legs but Mistress always preferred to tie my hands first and always released them last. It reinforced who was in charge and reminded me I was at her sometimes not so tender mercies. I loved it that way. Mistress stood in front of me and uncoiled the wrist rope then doubled it, smiling all the while. She moved behind me and put the first loop around my wrists then made wrap after wrap. She paused after each turn to make sure the rope was smooth both for aesthetics and so I could stay tied up longer with the pressure even and no pinching. I felt her thread the rope through the lark's head and make several turns perpendicular to the wraps, cinching tightly but not uncomfortably. She tied it off well above my wrists. There was no hope of reaching the knots.

I gave a gasp as she tied the knot. I was most certainly a willing victim but the knowledge that as soon as the knot was tied I was hers for as long as she liked was always an incredibly erotic feeling and started my descent into sub space.

She kissed my cheek lightly and had me sit on our low backed chair with my arms over the chair back. Perfect for comfortably but securing her slutty secretary. She wrapped and cinched my ankles then secured them to the bottom chair rung before similarly binding my legs above and below my knees. She took our longest rope and wrapped my arms to my chest above and below my DD's. When she judged it tight enough, she cinched it tighter still. She ran rope between my arms and chest, pushing my breasts out even further. She ran the cinching around the chair rungs, welding me to it. I was deliciously and thoroughly helpless. She stepped back and snapped some pictures to preserve the moment.

"Whew, you're a lot of work Darla. I think I'll have a Virginia Slim and a sip of wine. Just to show you how sweet I can be, you can have a sip and a Winston. Too bad Jane isn't here to see you smoke it all tied up. It does turn her on and between you and me, I like it too!"

She placed a Winston between my glossed red lips and flicked the lighter. I dragged deeply and sent a long plume toward the ceiling around the dangled smoke. She flicked the ash for me so it didn't fall on my protruding breasts and ruin the look she had so carefully crafted. She stubbed it out when I had finished and gave me one more sip of wine. The late night New Year's eve programs were just getting started.

"I need you gagged for what I have in mind sweetheart. You don't mind, do you?"

Of course it didn't matter if I did. She placed the 2 inch red ballgag in my open mouth and buckled it tightly.

"Between the wine and Winston, your lipstick is in need of some work."

She retrieved my lipgloss and repainted my lips around the gag while sitting on my lap which was amazingly erotic and frustrating. Her smile told me she knew it. I felt my captive clit strain against it's cage.

She reached down and pulled my skirt up revealing my shaved legs and garter belt. My caged clit yearned for release. I had taken my panties off earlier at Mistress' instruction.

"We're going to play a little game of control. I'm going to unlock your clit and do a little edging. Don't you dare cum till I tell you you can. If you do, the CB 6000 goes right back on. If you are good and cum on time, I'll leave it off. Understand?"

I nodded yes. Of course I did. I also knew she would try her best to drive me crazy and wouldn't hesitate to lock me back up. Not that her dominance was ever in question.

She sat next to me and began stroking my rock hard clit ever so slowly and not nearly enough for me to cum. She paused every now and then to have a Virginia Slim and a sip of wine.

"Bet you'd like a Winston about now. Too bad, you'll have to wait. Here's your challenge. I'm going to sit on that obscenely hard clit of yours. The ball is about to drop in New York. You can cum when the ball drops. If you're early or late, guess what."

I knew good and well what. I watched Mistress step out of her skirt and panties. She left her top on. Her white silk blouse over her seamed semiopaqued black stockings and her 4 inch black stilettos was amazingly arousing as if I needed any more stimulation. She pulled her blouse up revealing a glistening pussy which she lowered onto my waiting clit and just sat there without moving, grinning at me.

She leaned forward and kissed me around the gag and started moving up and down incredibly slowly and teasingly. I heard the countdown start in the background and felt my orgasm building. Just then Mistress reached between my legs and gripped my ovaries. She pulled them away from my body delaying my orgasm. She came violently, her head rolled back in ecstasy before releasing her hold and allowing me to fill her waiting pussy.

She slumped against me before slowly rising. She cleaned us both with a warm wet cloth before taking my gag out. She fed me a sip of wine and put a most welcome Winston between my lips before lighting her own Virginia Slim.

We smoked in silence, both basking in the post orgasm glow. I assumed she would untie me but as always, she had her own ideas and finally spoke.

"Honey, you were so close, so very close. You were just a little late. It may have had something to do with me tugging your ovaries at just the wrong moment but nobody ever said it had to be fair baby. Just to show you how thoughtful I am, I'll give you another chance. Let's see, there's central time, mountain time and finally pacific time. Surely you'll get one of them right. Just to keep you focused and make sure you don't start whining, let's put the gag back in."

I meekly opened my mouth and accepted my fate. She buckled it tightly and grabbed the remote. She flipped through channels until she found the Chicago celebration. She kissed me again on the cheek and slowly fondled my clit. It promised to be a very long night.

cdDarla
cdDarla
114 Followers