Kinky Secretary Kidnapped Yet Again

Story Info
Kinky Secretary and Betty make a kidnap video.
3.6k words
4.43
2.5k
1
0

Part 30 of the 56 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

"Darla, it's that bad girl Jane. She wants to talk to both of us. I'll put it on speaker."

"Mistress, Darla, how are you girls? Mistress I have a big favor to ask. I'd like to borrrow Darla again."

"No way Jane. Have you forgotten the trouble you both got in when you kidnapped Penny and had her give Darla a blow job? I would have thought you had learned your lesson."

"Believe me Mistress, I did. There would be no funny business this time. I promise. Let me explain. We've gotten requests for kidnap videos that people could buy on our site. Not everyone can afford a real fantasy kidnapping and it just seems like a natural. She's such an exhibitionist slut I know she'd enjoy it. Besides I already posted publicity still pictures of Darla tied up for potential clients to look at. Look, you can put her cage on and that way there can't be any mischief."

"Well I suppose that might work but if I hear about anything involving her clit, you will pay and pay dearly. Tell us what you have in mind."

"Ok, Darla would be a secretary to a bank manager. We would kidnap she and the manager and hold them hostage for access codes. We would raid the accounts electronically, transferring the money to our secret accounts overseas. Naturally the two of them would be reluctant but we would persuade them. I just need someone to play the manager and we'll be all set. Lynne is handy with video and we'll film the whole thing and post it on our site."

"I'll leave it up to Darla. What do you say baby?

"It sounds fun Mistress. I'm already in the pictures anyway. At this point if someone recognizes me, who cares. And Jane, I might be able to get your manager for you. Let me make a phone call."

"Great, call me back and let me know. Bye bye."

Mistress reiterated that I would be locked in my cage for sure which was fine with me. "Are you thinking of Betty as the manager?"

"I am. She would be perfect if she wants to do it. I think she would really enjoy being tied up with me. I'll see if she's interested."

I called Betty who thanked me again for her recent bondage visit to our house. I explained the scene but cautioned her that her face would certainly be visible.

"Darla, I think the chances that anyone I know would see the video is really small. It sounds like great fun. If someone sees it and says something I'll just say it must be someone that looks just like me and leave it at that. Let's do it!"

I called Jane back and she was delighted. We were to dress in business clothes as befits bank employees. Jane and her crew would be here tomorrow. I let Betty know to dress in a skirt and blouse and I would do the same. The only stipulation. 4 inch heels for both of us. It was ultimately a fetish video.

I was too excited to sleep well that night and I was sure Betty was too. I carefully applied my makeup and put on a red skirt and white silk blouse over nude stockings. I kept my legs shaved smooth. My DD's and hip pads along with a tightly laced waist cincher under my clothes gave me the figure I was looking for. I put on a wide black belt that was very fashionable. I donned my Darla Crane red hair and glued my nails in place. I put a string of pearls around my neck and voila, a bank secretary.

I turned this way and that in front of the mirror while I smoked a Winston to calm my excited nerves.

Betty came in dressed in a charcoal pencil skirt, blue blouse and heels. Her makeup was conservative. She had also put on a string of pearls.

Mistress gave her stamp of approval for our bank attire.

"Just one thing Darla. Lift that skirt and pull down your panties."

I did so and Mistress burst out laughing.

"Darla really, do bank secretaries wear thongs. I declare."

Hey, a girl can be a little risque, can't she. Mistress put the cage on my clit and locked it in place.

"With Betty there this is probably unnecessary but with Jane, I take no chances."

I pulled my thong back up over the cage and smoothed my skirt just as the doorbell rang.

Jane came in with Penny and Lynne. Joyce would be waiting at the cabin. I introduced Betty who was beside herself with excitement.

Jane immediately went for my purse and helped herself to a Winston for she and Penny. Please buy your own at some point Jane!

We sat and Jane went over her plans for the video. Lynne would start shooting as we were transported to the cabin where we would be forced to give the access codes. She didn't have a lot of dialog written. We would follow her lead and hopefully it would seem real and natural to any viewers. At least as much as a fetish kidnap fantasy video could seem real and natural.

"Ready girls? Let's get you tied up. We've just surprised you in the parking garage and bundled you into our SUV. We'll have latex masks on since we can't allow you to see our faces. If someone messes up, we'll just reshoot it so have fun as our kidnapped captives. Hands behind you."

Jane wrapped and cinched my wrists behind me and Penny did the same for Betty. We walked to the garage and sat in the open hatch where our ankles were bound. Ballgags were placed in both of our mouths. Blindfolds were placed over our eyes and we were helped into the back of the vehicle. where we lay on our sides facing each other. The third seats had been pushed down. Lynne sat on one of the second seats and pointed the camera back at us. Jane and Penny sat in front. Jane started the car and Lynne started shooting as Jane spoke.

"You ladies all comfy back there. It won't be a long drive. You two really should vary your routine. We watched you pull into the garage day after day early to open up when no one else was there. In case you were wondering, we don't intend to hurt you as long as we get what we want. Just relax and enjoy the ride. We'll talk when we get to the hideout."

I struggled a bit for the camera, at least five minutes, and sensed Betty doing the same.

Lynne spoke up. "Ok ladies, relax. I'll start shooting again when we get to the cabin. Be there in a jiffy."

The car stopped and the rear hatch opened. "Ready girls? We'll untie your ankles and walk you into the cabin while Lynne shoots the video."

Jane and Penny untied our ankles and helped us shimmy out the back as Lynne filmed.

"Watch your step girls and don't try anything."

As if we could with our hands tied, gagged and blindfolded.

I heard Joyce open the door. "Everything ok. Looks like things went according to

plan. Come on in."

Jane grabbed my elbow and walked me through the door. "We'll take the gags out and remove the blindfolds. With our masks, you can't identify us."

I looked around at the same cabin they had used for my original kidnapping. Jane walked me over to the sofa while Penny did the same for Betty.

Betty immediately got into character. "Why have you done this. We don't have any money. We work for the bank. We don't own it. Let us go!"

"All in due time ladies. First let's get you both tied up a bit more securely."

Jane retied my ankles then roped my legs above the knees. Both cinched tightly. She pinned and cinched my arms to my sides while Penny tied Betty the same way.

Jane reached into my purse for a Winston and lit it. Penny gave us both a sip of water.

"Cigarette to calm your nerves girls?"

We both nodded yes and Jane placed one in each of our mouths and lit them.

"Now to business. We want the access codes for certain accounts. When we get them, we'll transfer the money and be off. We'll let your assistant manager know where to find you ladies and it will all be over. Let's make it easy, shall we. Here are the codes we need. Betty, yes we know your names, go ahead."

"You know I can't give you that information. I'll lose my job and besides, you'll never get away with this."

"Oh but we will. Joyce is quite the electronic wizard."

"I still can't give you the codes. I just can't."

"I thought you might say that Betty. That's fine. We'll just go to plan B. As I said, we know a lot about you two. We know your secretary has a little something extra under that skirt. Isn't that so dear? I've got a couple of cougars who would just love to purchase a sweet looking tranny like Darla. We've already uploaded her picture and I have to say, the bidding is brisk. You don't want something like that on your conscience do you Betty?"

"Betty please, you have to give them the codes. No one can blame you given the situation. Besides, those accounts are all insured."

"Listen to your kinky secretary, Betty although I have to admit we have some attractive bids."

Betty seemed to think a minute then agreed to provide the codes and Lynne faded the video.

"Great job so far girls. You're both naturals at this. Let's get you some more water. Bathroom anyone? No, ok. You finish your smokes. Next I want you to try and escape. We'll be in the other room ostensibly raiding the accounts. Really try to get loose, make it realistic. Ready. Go ahead Lynne."

We sat side by side on the sofa and I turned to Betty. "Turn around. Let me see if I can get your hands loose."

I fumbled with the knots, really trying to get them untied.

"Hurry Darla, they'll be back any minute. Here, let me try. My nails aren't as long as yours. You really should keep them just a bit shorter."

"Great advice. I'll be sure to do that before we're kidnapped next time."

"Don't get snippy, bitch. I'm still your boss. Maybe I should let them sell you."

Betty fumbled with the knots as Jane stood behind the camera flashed the ok sign. I could tell she was loving our captive act. Lynne faded the video.

"That was terrific! Now I'm going to come back in and catch you trying to escape. Anyone need a break. Hands ok?"

I was fine and Betty said she was fine too. What a trooper. A true bondage slut. Jane gave us a sip of water and went back behind the camera. She signaled us to resume our escape attempt. Lynne started shooting as we continued to try to get loose. Jane walked in and 'caught' us.

"Naughty naughty girls and after we've been so nice. Let's have a look at those knots. Doesn't seem as if you made much progress but I'll tighten them anyway."

She made a show of retying our wrists.

"We're making progress and it shouldn't be too long now but since you misbehaved I'm going to make you a little less comfortable. You two hop over to the bed. and stay standing for now."

We stood and I hopped into the bedroom. I stood beside the bed as Jane had ordered. I wondered how Betty would do in her heels but she had no problem.

"Since we were kind enough to leave your gags out you were obviously making plans so in they go. Open wide."

Jane tightly strapped the ballgags in place. She pushed us close together face to face and wrapped rope around our waists pulling us tightly together. She managed to brush her hand over my crotch as she did.

"What's this, a cage. Someone's keeping you on a tight leash Darla. Too bad. You girls might have had some fun together."

She tied us together at the knees and laughed as she pushed us onto the bed. We landed and bounced on the mattress. Jane grabbed my feet and pulled them so our legs weren't hanging off the bed. How considerate.

"That should keep those fingers from causing any more trouble. We'll finish up and get out of here soon."

We struggled a bit for the camera. Betty's head against my DD's until Lynne faded the video.

"Fabulous girls, just fabulous. You two are natural born actresses. Let's get you untied for a while."

Jane and Penny quickly untied us. She pulled Winstons out of my pack and lit her's and Penny's before handing me my own pack. I lit Betty's and then mine as we relaxed and chatted.

"Having fun Betty? You've been just great."

Betty had a huge smile on her face as she told Jane about her bondage session at our house. "I really wanted to be tied up with Darla. This is just wonderful. Perfect!"

"We aim to please and I have to say it sounds like you had quite the time with Darla and Mistress. Penny is no doubt getting wet just hearing about it. Right Penny dear? Maybe we'll let Darla domme you sometime."

Penny just grinned and nodded enthusiastically. How did I get lucky enough to have so many kinky playmates and Mistress above all.

"Ok, let's shoot the big finish. We've stolen the money and are ready to make our getaway. Nice kidnappers that we are, we've untied you and let you use the restroom since we'll tie you up again. You girls go freshen up, drink some water and let me know when you're ready."

We took turns in the bathroom. I repainted my lips and straightened my skirt and blouse. So vain! I saw that Betty had done the same. A budding bondage star. I lit a Winston while Jane and Penny straightened the ropes. I finished my smoke as Jane said they were ready. We sat side by side on the sofa as Lynne started the camera.

"Mission accomplished ladies. It's been a pleasure working with you both. I have good news and bad news for you. The good news is we're leaving. The bad news is we'll have to tie you both up again so hopefully you had a good stretch. Since you two tried to untie each other, we'll have to make sure that doesn't happen again. Once you're tied up we'll call your assistant manager and let her know where to find her tied up co-workers. We'll tell her no police. Don't worry, I know you have to call them later but we'll be long gone by then. I'll say we have someone watching her and there will be consequences if she doesn't come alone. All a sham, but she won't know that."

"One other bit of bad news. There's only one chair that will do for what I have in mind. That means one of you will have to be hogtied on the bed. That arrangement should keep you from having any chance of getting loose. Who gets the chair girls? It's up to you."

We looked at each other and Betty spoke up. "I'll take the chair. Hogtie this bitch. She was no help untying your knots. Make it tight. Consider this as part of your job description Darla."

"Betty, how can you say that. You're being the bitch. I'm filing a grievance the minute we're back at work."

"I think not Darla. Remember how desperate you were to be hired as a woman which I accomodated. We'll sort this out between us later. Miss kidnapper, please gag her."

"My goodness. You two are something. We'll gag both of you just to shut you up. Forget about calling for help, you two should be gagged all the time. No funny business. Joyce has her pistol. Penny, take care of Betty. I'll do Darla."

Betty sat in the chair with her arms over the back. Penny tied her wrists then pulled her elbows as close as she could and tied them too. She pinned her arms to her sides and fastened the chest harness to the chair, much as I had done to Betty during our session. She roped her ankles and tied them to the bottom chair rung then bound her legs above her knees.

Meanwhile Jane had tied my wrists. Tighter than they needed to be for the video, truth be told. She tied my elbows, not as close together as Betty's but still plenty tight. She pinned my arms to my sides with rope above and below the breasts then cinched them tight. She took another long rope and wound it around my stomach over my bound wrists and cinched it with loops between my hands and back. She tied my legs at the ankles and as an extra touch looped rope under my heels.

They weren't coming off now. She tied below the knees, above the knees and higher on my thighs. She made sure to brush my cage as she cinched the upper thigh ropes under my skirt. She had me lay face down on the bed and pulled my legs up toward my butt. She gave the rope an extra tug and tied it off at the chest harness.

"That should hold you two. About those gags, consider it a favor to keep you two bitches from arguing. Open up and Penny, make it tight."

Jane gagged me tightly while Penny did the same for Betty.

"Well girls we're off. It's been a real pleasure. We'll send you a postcard from a tropical island. Toodles."

Jane walked behind the camera and motioned for Betty and I to struggle against the ropes. I did the best I could. I was thoroughly tied and could barely move a muscle. Betty wasn't doing much better. We struggled for a good 5 to 10 minutes before Lynne faded the video. Penny started untying Betty who gave her a big hug and thank you. She reached for my pack and lit a Winston. Uhhh Jane. Did you forget something? I mmmmphed into my gag to attract her attention.

"Outstanding ladies. I know it will be a huge hit. We'll edit it and send you both copies. I'll keep you posted as to sales."

I mmmphed again and looked daggers at Jane. She finally walked over and untied the hogtie rope and took out my gag.

"Did you forget something Jane? I'm still tied rather tightly if you didn't notice."

"Oh I did notice Darla. Here, you can have a Winston. You know how much I love watching you smoke it all tied up."

She put one between my painted lips and held the lighter. I still didn't know why she hadn't untied me but enjoyed my cigarette none the less.

"You see Darla, Mistress texted while we were shooting. I sent her a picture of you thoroughly hogtied. She must have liked it since she asked, no, ordered me to deliver you back gagged and tied. I can't imagine what she has in mind. Let's finish that smoke and hop you to the car."

She and Penny steadied me as I hopped to the car. I sat in the open hatch and they grabbed my legs and unceremoniously pushed me all the way into the back after re-gagging me but not before I called Jane a bitch. She pulled out a piece of rope and hogtied me again, even more tightly. Bitch indeed.

The girls hopped in the car and off we went. Betty sat in the second seat and had the biggest grin I had ever seen as she looked back at me. "Darla, I think it is so sweet that Mistress wants you all tied up like this! She is wonderful as I'm sure you know."

Mistress is wonderful for sure but Jane had done me up but good. It was really tight. Thankfully it was a short drive home. Jane rang the doorbell. "Prime delivery from Amazon Mistress. One tightly bound kinky, slutty secretary. Just like you ordered."

"Thank goodness we have Prime. I'd hate for this delivery to be delayed. Isn't that right sweetheart?"

Jane untied the hogtie rope and I shimmied back to sit on the edge of the open hatch. Betty gave Mistress a big hug and thanked her for letting me do the video with her. Each of the girls kissed me on the cheek and Jane whispered in my ear.

"You were great. Such a shame you had that cage on but I suppose it's for the best."

She reached in my purse and took my pack of Winstons with a smile. I stood and hopped out of the way while they closed the hatch and drove away. Betty waved goodbye and walked next door. It was just Mistress and I.

"Let's hop you inside. I got a bit hot thinking about you all tied up. Now you're a real bondage and fetish star and guess what, you're all mine. Now if I can just remember where I put that key."

I hopped straight to the bedroom and by the way, she found the key. The luckiest girl in the world!

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers