Kinky Secretary on Vacation Ch. 04

Story Info
Kinky Secretary and Mistress continue their vacation.
2.3k words
4.37
4.5k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers

I awakened and started to stretch but quickly remembered Mistress had cuffed my hands behind me and also cuffed my ankles together. My blindfold was still in place but at least I had not been gagged for the night. I called out to Mistress in hopes she would at least untie me as I was a bit stiff from the night in bondage. The dreams had again been incredibly erotic and I would have loved for my clit to be free. No luck.

"Morning sleepyhead. I slept so well. I gather from the occasional moans that your night was interesting too. Since you're so lazy I put the coffee on. You can have a cup then clean yourself up and we'll get you dressed for the day."

I was released and the plug was removed. I had a welcome shot of caffeine followed by a morning Winston. Mistress playfully slapped my bottom and sent me off to the bathroom where I showered and 'douched' before walking out to get dressed.

"Just a minute before you dress. Let me look at your clit. I thought so. There's some stubble. To be expected, I suppose. That just won't do. We'll need to get you shaved."

Finally, the infernal CB would have to be removed. Mistess smiled slyly, knowing my thoughts.

"Maybe I could trust you to do it, but I think I have a better way. Hands behind you,

Darla."

Mistress quickly put a pair of police style cuffs on me, then reached down and unlocked the CB86000. I immediately sprang to attention, much to Mistress' delight.

"Look who's glad to be free."

She soaped my clit and 'ovaries' thoroughly and grabbed a razor.

"Hold very still, Darla. We wouldn't want any mistakes, would we?"

She slowly and carefully removed every bit of stubble. I couldn't imagine anything more erotic than being cuffed with a gorgeous, sexy woman shaving me and Mistress was more than aware of it. She dried me off and I wondered what was next. There was no way I could fit back into the chastity cage.

"I know what you're thinking but as usual, I'm one step ahead of you."

She went to the kitchen and came back with a baggie filled with ice. I groaned as my clit quickly shriveled like a flower in the hot sun. She put the CB back on. Unfortunately my clit went in quite easily. She turned her attention to my pussy and inserted a larger plug before locking the harness in place before removing the cuffs.

"Now then, let's get dressed for the day. I don't need a secretary today. I think I want someone a little more slutty for what's in store for you. Now get moving."

I went into the spare bedroom where my skintight black catsuit was laid out on the bed. I climbed into it. It has a zipper going from front to back which was closed. My privates, front and back, were clearly out of action. Mistress zipped me up in the back and handed me a shiny underbust corset. I tightened it as much as I could but evidently not enough. Mistress put her knee on my butt and tightened it even more.

"Suck it in sister. Reminds me of Scarlett O'hara in Gone with the Wind although I don't think she was quite as slutty as you are. Now do your makeup and hair. And Darla, put on your thigh high boots. No skirt today, I think. I like seeing that bulge in your crotch and knowing you're locked up till I decide to set you free."

I used my trademark fuck me red lipstick and dark smoky eye makeup with extravagant long false lashes. Mistress chose my long blond wig again gathered into a pony tail by a large black velvet bow. Silver hoop earrings completed the look or so I thought till Mistress handed me a black collar with SLUT spelled in rhinestones on the front. It was locked in place, of course. By this time it was midmorning. Mistress sent me to the deck for a Winston while she dressed. When she joined me, she was dressed beautifully in a leather skirt and silk blouse with a coordinating scarf. All this was over her customary heels and seamed stockings. My clit strained against its prison at the sight. Then I noticed she had her purse over her shoulder.

"I know you appreciate all my efforts but I need a little break from your Womanhood retraining and so do you. I'm going into that cute little mountain town we passed through. There are a couple of boutiques that look just divine and a little cafe with outdoor seating. I should put you on a leash and take you with me but no, another time. I suppose you're wondering what you'll be doing while I'm out enjoying myself. Let's start by you sitting in your chair with your hands behind you."

Mistress put the police style handcuffs on my wrists and another set on my ankles. She couldn't possibly leave me cuffed alone for hours, could she?

"Relax, Darla. As much fun as that would be thinking of you helplessly waiting for my return, it wouldn't really be safe."

Just then there was a knock on the door. Mistress answered it and who of all people should walk in but Jane, my kidnapper. She had told me on the phone yesterday that she would see me soon and apparently she wasn't just making conversation.

"Jane agreed to watch you while I take my break. In fact, she was eager to do it. She tells me she's working on some new scenarios for her fantasy kidnapping business and needs to try them out. Who better than you, Darla? While I'm gone you will address Jane as Mistress Jane and follow her instructions completely. No matter how diabolical they are. Clear?"

I nodded yes. What choice was there. Jane and Mistress exchanged air kisses and I heard the car drive away.

"Well, well, well, what shall we do with you, Darla. Don't worry, I've got plenty of ideas. First let's get those cuffs off for a minute. I've got other fun ways to keep you occupied."

She removed the cuffs and attached a leash to my collar. She led me to the deck where she lit one of my Winstons and allowed me one. We chatted briefly as friends. She told me the fantasy kidnapping business was booming, fueled by the chapter in Mistress' kink anthology.

"The things some people want are incredible. Maybe I'll tell you about some of them later. But first, come with me."

She grabbed the leash and led me inside where she began digging in her bag. She brought out a leather armbinder. I put my hands behind me as she pulled it up, forcing my elbows close together. She buckled the shoulder straps. It was already snug but she tightened the laces making it even more constrictive. There was an external leather strap over my wrists. Superfluous given the laces but she buckled it tightly anyway before again tightening the laces and shoulder straps. There was no possible escape. She had me spread my legs and attached cuffs then clipped a spreader bar in between. I struggled to keep my balance but managed to do it. She got a small stepladder out of the closet and used it to unhook a hanging plant from a hook in the ceiling. She took a rope and looped it through the ring at the bottom of the armbinder before running it over the hook in the ceiling.

"I'll bet you can figure out what comes next."

She pulled me into a severe strappado then buckled a strapon around her waist. She moved in front of me.

"Lubricate it really well Darla. Guess where it goes next. And yes, Mistress left me the key to your harness. Unfortunately for both of us, she has the chastity key. I guess she doesn't trust either of us and she's probably right."

I took it all, leaving her cock with smeared red lipstick. I finished with my mouth and Jane walked around and unzipped me. She reached between my legs and unlocked the harness, managing to grope my captive clit as she did. She slid a ballgag between my teeth and I felt her invade my pussy. She buried it to the hilt and I felt it start to vibrate. I knew from my kidnapping that the strap on was double ended, filling Jane's pussy. She started pumping slowly but quickly picked up her pace, urging me to meet her thrusts with my own. I couldn't move much but did what I could as she rode me mercilessly before giving a primal scream of pleasure.

"Was it good for you, Darla? I think this scene is a winner. You can give it your stamp of approval in my next blog post. You'd do that for me, wouldn't you? Hell, you'll agree to anything right now sweetie."

That was certainly true. I was ready to at least stand up and was relieved when Jane untied the rope and took off the spreader bar before clipping my ankle cuffs together.

"Let's leave that armbinder on for just a little while, shall we?"

She then hooked the leash to the padlock on the CB and led me hopping to the deck.

"I told you before but I love the sight of a slut like you all tied up and hopping. I really should post a picture on my website."

She lit one of my Winstons before removing the gag and putting one between my smeared red lips. I dragged deeply and exhaled around the dangled cigarette while Jane looked on and smiled.

"As I also told you before, I love watching you smoke that all tied up."

She held the ashtray up for me and let me bump the ash off before it fell on my DD's.

"Oh yes, Darla. If Mistress ever gets tired of you I'd take such good care of you."

As sexy and fun as Jane could be, I only wanted Mistress and Jane knew it.

"Let's get you out of that thing. There's something else I want to try."

Jane untied me and handed me a bottle of water before sending me to the bathroom. She was waiting for me when I came out with coils of rope in her hand. She pointed to a low bench and had me lay on my back with my wrists together underneath it. She bent down and tied them together, then tied my ankles before attaching them to the bench. She reached into her bag and pulled out a double sided penis gag. She put the smaller end in my mouth and buckled it in place before pulling up her skirt and immediately impaling herself on the external cock.

"Has to frustrating with my nice pussy in your face. You have to think how sweet it would be if this were your clit. If only I had the key. This arrangement. however, works quite nicely for me."

She rode me to another orgasm as Mistress walked in.

"Looks like someone's having a good time. You two sluts get yourselves cleaned up and we'll have dinner on the deck."

Jane untied me then sent me to fix my makeup with a slap on my ass. I redid my makeup and fixed dinner. I cleared the plates and we sat and chatted in the fading light. We enjoyed a glass of wine with our post meal Winstons. Jane regaled us with tales of her kidnapping service. I asked about some of the scenarios and she quickly reiterated that we had been her favorites to work with. She did tell us about a couple who wanted to be kidnapped taken to a cabin and forced to strip so they wouldn't be tempted to try and escape. Jane and her sidekicks tied them both up tightly with hands behind, chest harness and legs tied at the ankles and knees before gagging them and leaving them on the bed to struggle together while waiting for their 'ransom' to be paid. Jane looked in to make sure they were ok and found them fucking. I couldn't believe they could manage it tied up like that but Jane laughingly explained how.

"The woman was on her side with her legs drawn up and her husband managed to get his rather large cock into her from behind. I would not have believed it if I hadn't seen it. I will say, he was as hard as a rock which had to help. Talk about satisfied customers. There was a nice tip for us, believe me. And they have already booked another session. They say they're going for two orgasms next time and want to be tied even tighter and blindfolded. What a fun, fun couple. Got me wet as hell, sweetheart."

Knowing Jane, I didn't doubt that at all.

"Ok kids, it's been fun but I need to get back. We have a kidnapping booked for tomorrow. Until next time, honeybunch."

Jane walked over to me and grabbed my captive clit before kissing me goodbye.

Mistress had me undress and take off my makeup. I put on my short nightie and went into the bedroom. I meekly put my hands behind me and Mistress hooked the leather cuffs together before doing the same for my ankles. She playfully pushed me onto the bed and I fell face first. She spread her legs and put her sweet, sweet pussy in front of me.

"You know what I need, Darla."

Indeed I did, She put the blindfold in place before kissing me good night.

"Sweet dreams, babydoll. Tomorrow we'll get back to your retraining."

I drifted off to sleep and my bondage fueled dreams.

cdDarla
cdDarla
116 Followers