Kinky Tales: Lured into Lesbianism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop bothering with my supposedly straight sister and come eat my cunt, Governor," Bethany demanded, talking to the Governor as if she weren't the most important woman in the entire country... perhaps in the world.

"Duty calls," the Governor shrugged with a smile. "But I wish to chat with you once I'm finished pleasuring your sister, is that clear, Dani?"

I stammered, even as I realized I was probably agreeing to serve as her sexual slave in a few minutes, "It would be my privilege, Governor Greene."

She kissed me on the cheek and said, "Good word choice. I'll see you soon."

I followed her with my eyes to the stage where Bethany was still standing. "The fisting was an impressive tactic," the Governor praised her.

"I knew it would work with the slut," Bethany bragged.

"I'll break your record soon," the former record holder promised.

"I'll never let that happen," Bethany smirked. "Unlike you, I can control my orgasms."

"Fuck you," she said.

"Sure! But later," Bethany smugly replied, before turning back to the Governor. She asked, "Hungry?"

"I can always use a quick appetizer," the Governor replied agreeably, as she lowered herself to her knees in front of my sister.

Bethany lifted up her dress and I watched as the Governor of our state, potentially the next President of the country, buried her face in my sister's pussy.

I mean, this made the revelation that my mom is a lesbian and my favourite teacher had brought me to multiple orgasms, seem trivial. When you survey the universe, you always feel so small, don't you?

Mom could hardly contain herself as we headed back to our table, "Well! Your first pussy is going to be memorable! Very well done, my darling daughter!"

"How does chatting mean pussy?" I asked, even though if I were going to have a first pussy, I couldn't fathom a better first pussy.

"Your exact words were, 'it would be my privilege'," mom repeated my earlier words. "Code-speak! You didn't know?"

"I was star-struck," I admitted.

"Well, you're a lucky woman," Mom said, "The Governor loves straight girls."

I tried to listen to Mom, but I was fascinated by what I was witnessing. I like to think it was all about Governor Greene and it largely was, but my sister's dominant persona, and her facial expressions, added to the authenticity and excitement. I had always liked porn, and what I watched was always hetero, but even so, this was easily the hottest thing I had ever seen. Apparently live sex was hotter to watch than online, especially if the porn star is someone you highly respect and would love to see leading your country.

I was completely captivated.

Bethany moaned loudly, enjoying being the centre of attention, "Oh yes, Governor, eat my cunt." As she said that, she was looking directly at me, of course.

She often challenged me this way and usually I would look away and break eye contact, yet this time I didn't. I felt compelled to make a statement to my sister, although truthfully I had no idea what my statement actually was.

She smiled widely, maintaining eye contact as she added, "Fuck, do I love having the most important woman in America serving me."

Bethany then pulled the Governor's head back and breaking eye contact from me, but still putting on a show for me, demanded, "Tell me what you want, Governor."

"The 2020 Presidency," the Governor answered, prompting wild applause and cheers from the crowd. Had she just declared her intent to run in the 2020 election at a lesbian bar while eating my sister's pussy? Oddly, I hoped so. She then added, sounding more like a silly teen, "And of course my dear, I also want your sweet cunt cum."

"You'll make the perfect President," Bethany declared, getting more applause as she pulled the most important woman in Massachusetts back to her pussy.

I glanced upstairs and saw Marina had progressed to second in line now.

I returned my gaze to my sister as Mom said, "You have no idea how rare it is to see the Governor in action."

"I'm literally speechless," I said, although that was terrible use of 'literally' since I was speaking at that very moment.

"Wait until you're in her lounge," Mom said.

"Is she really expecting me to orally pleasure her?" I asked again, even as I was unable to take my eyes off of my sister and the Governor.

"Among other things, I imagine," Mom answered with a wicked smile.

"Oh yes, Governor, eat my cunt, get me off," Bethany ordered, clearly close to coming.

"Fucking surreal," I said, mostly to myself.

Mom used this occasion to add, "Honey, there is a growing secret lesbian and bisexual world that is infiltrating various arenas."

"What?" I asked, hearing her, but not understanding her, even as I couldn't take my eyes off the sex act I was witnessing.

"Governor Greene is the latest and most prominent leader of a silent revolution," Mom explained. "You see, men have dominated society forever and women have always wanted to achieve more influence and more power, but in order not to get derailed, we've needed to work slowly and with subtlety. It's been a long silent revolution; it started in the 1920s with the flapper movement, but it's finally gaining steam. The Me Too movement has really helped recently."

"I don't understand," I said, hearing but not processing.

"Yes!" Bethany screamed, as her orgasm finally hit her.

Mom said, "Likely not the right time or place to explain."

"I want to know," I said, even as I watched my sister come at the tongue of the influential Governor of our state.

"Later," she promised, as the Governor stood up, did a curtsy to the big crowd and kissed my sister for a while.

The Governor then whispered something to my sister, before walking back to our table and ordering, but in a respectful manner, "Dani, you may come with me, now."

Mom smiled, saying to me as I slid out from the table, "The revolution continues."

As I followed the Governor, walking obediently behind her, I knew what was likely coming and I can't deny it, I was ready. Being who it was it was scary, but being who it was, I knew I could trust her to do right by me, even if I didn't know what that doing right would even look like!

Mrs. Walker's amazing tongue and the multiple orgasms she'd brought me, the shocking revelations of a family history I'd somehow known nothing about, added to everything I'd witnessed at this wild, private club had me completely horny, mentally stimulated and ready to cross an invisible line of sexuality into who knew what new experiences!

As I followed this legendary woman, I felt eyes following me, judging me. What I couldn't tell was whether they were thinking I was some bimbo slut or they were jealous of me... I sensed it was the latter.

As we walked up the stairs, I saw that Marina was now first in line.

I gave Marina an awkward shrug as I walked past her and she smiled widely and patted my butt congrats as she knew exactly what was about to happen.

An unlabeled door opened just as Governor Greene reached it and she proceeded in without pausing. I nervously followed.

Once in the room, a pretty redhead dressed in a maid's outfit closed the door. The Governor asked, "Dani, may I offer you a drink?"

"I'll have whatever you're having, please," I answered nervously, looking around the room, which was quite large and included a Sybian on the floor, a couch and chair and a king-sized bed. There was also a fridge and a full bar. Not your usual lounge.

"Two martinis please, Ellen," the Governor ordered, as she sat down on the couch, inviting me with a gracious sweep of her arm to be seated in a chair across from her, which I did.

"Yes, Mistress," the maid replied, going to the bar.

"So what finally brings you here, Dani?" she asked, crossing her legs.

"Bethany's birthday," I answered.

"I see," she said, as she looked me up and down.

It was awkward and exciting. I asked, "So are you really running in 2020?"

"Definitely," she nodded,

"That's awesome," I said.

"It's time for the White House to acquire a feminine touch," she said, her heel dangling off her foot.

"I couldn't agree more," I agreed, as the maid brought us the martinis.

I took mine and said, "Thank you." Ellen curtseyed to me, so I automatically waist-bowed back from my seated position, then felt awkward. She was the help, and I was being treated like someone I'd never been before.

The Governor took her martini too and continued, "So what really brings you here?"

"Up to your lounge?" I asked.

"I meant to the club after all these years," she said, before adding, "although I wouldn't mind knowing the other as well."

"I never even knew about the existence of this club until today," I admitted, before adding, "or any of my family's secrets."

"Aaaaaaah," she nodded. "Your Mom has been part of the revolution for years."

"The revolution?" I asked, that being something Mom had mentioned earlier, but only in passing.

"The feminine revolution," she said. "The one where we get to look after ourselves."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, I believe that women should control their own destinies," she explained.

"Me too," I agreed, adding, "and I think you can be the one to lead it."

"Thank you," she smiled.

"So are you happily married?" she asked.

"Very," I agreed, wondering how Chris's search for a cock to suck was going.

"Have you ever been with a woman?" she asked.

"Kind of," I answered, thinking of when I'd sucked the shemale's breasts and gotten French kissed by her soft, feminine lips. I knew that sucking her cock didn't count as 'being with a woman'. But also when Mrs. Walker went down on me! That must count.

"You can't 'kind of' be with a woman," she smiled, as she slipped out of both her heels.

"Does a pleasuring a shemale's breasts while my husband sucked her penis count?" I asked, somehow wanting to impress her.

"Delicious!" she smiled. "Tell me about it," as she snapped her fingers and a maid quickly rushed over, dropped to her knees, lifted Governor Greene's feet to a nearby stool and began massaging her feet.

So I did. I told her about everything. The surprise bag of anal toys. Giving up my ass. Pegging him. Our shared shemale and shared facial.

"Well, that does prove you are just like your mom and sisters," she smiled, before adding, "although that hot encounter definitely does not count as being with a woman."

"How about getting licked to two orgasms by your former teacher under a table at your sister's birthday while you discover your mother is a lesbian and a Mistress?" I asked.

"Definitely closer," she smiled, as she snapped her fingers again and the maid stopped, and stood up before moving the stool away. The Governor put her feet back down and said, "That could only have been my friend Jasmine, who's dynamite at giving head, but it's still not being with a woman. For that you've got to get your face wet."

"Then I guess I'm still a lesbian virgin," I shrugged, downing my martini. A final snap of her fingers and the maid returned to the bar.

"Meaning you're still straight," she concluded.

"I guess so," I smiled with an attempted flirtatious smile. Ever hear of the lead balloon?

"And you've never been between a woman's legs." she continued.

"No, never," I admitted, before adding, "but I did promise Mom to do that today."

"Really?" she smiled, parting her legs.

"Yeah, the deal was that I'll lick one pussy and if I don't like it she'll never pressure me to do it again," I admitted, as I stared between her legs, seeing she was wearing thigh high stockings.

"Well," she smiled, as she snapped her fingers and this time pointed towards me, "I'd better help you with that."

The maid arrived with another martini and I downed half before asking playfully, "Are you trying to seduce me, Ms. Greene?"

She looked at me seriously as she answered, "No my dear, I'm about to turn you into a cunt-craving submissive. Won't that be nice?"

My face burned red as I sat there across from her. My heart sank, but it was about fear of the unknown and the power of the inevitable rather than unwillingness.

"Knees," she ordered me.

I didn't hesitate.

I lowered myself off the chair and onto my knees.

"Crawl to me, my pet," she instructed, parting her legs wider.

I couldn't speak.

But I could move.

And I did.

I crawled across the three-foot stretch of plush carpet and arrived as close as I could to her without quite touching her.

Crossed the invisible line from straight to bi without any thought at all.

Just obedience.

Just intrigue.

Just the inevitable.

Now kneeling upright at her feet, I noticed her toenails were painted green too, which amused me for some reason.

I looked up, not looking at her pussy, but up to her captivating emerald-green eyes.

She asked, "Ready to become a cunt muncher, dear?"

Hearing the Governor use such words was surreal, yet I answered, eagerly ready to do just that, and letting her know I understood the required hierarchy, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl," she smiled, before she added, "Most straight girls take a bit more work."

"My sister Marina and my mother have been preparing me for this all evening," I explained, "my sister Bethany for longer."

"I imagine so," she laughed softly.

"I can't believe I'm with the Governor, about to..." I trailed off, gesturing vaguely between her legs and seeing a shaved pussy awaiting me there.

"You can't believe you're about to 'dine at the Y'? Or is it you can't believe you're about to lose your cunt-munching cherry to the future President of the United States?" she asked.

"Both are pretty surreal," I admitted.

"Once you lick my cunt I shall reach a long-standing goal of all four of your family being my pets," she said, making me wait for what I now wanted... to lick her pussy.

"Even Bethany?" I asked.

"She can be a very obedient pet," she revealed. "Her impertinence towards me just now was allowed as a special treat for a special occasion."

"Bethany submitting to someone... That I can't imagine," I said, my mouth literally watering as I stared hungrily at the Governor's appetizing peach.

"Every Mistress has someone above them," she said, before adding, "as do I."

"Again, that I can't imagine," I repeated, before adding, "um, can I... um, may I lick you, um, Mistress?"

"You want to be my pet?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress!"

"You want to eat my cunt?"

"Yes, please," I answered.

"Go ahead, my pet, become a cunt licker," she said, spreading her legs further.

I didn't need to be told twice.

I moved between her legs and was instantly swarmed by an intoxicating scent.

I extended my tongue and licked.

A chill went up my spine.

Fireworks exploded all over my taste buds.

My head went light with lust.

One lick and I was definitely NLS: No Longer Straight.

A second lick and I understood everything Bethany had ever told me about

Sapphic sex.

A third lick as I parted the Governor's pussy lips wide and I knew I would be licking pussy again, hopefully with Mrs. Walker once I gathered the courage to phone her and ask. Summon Mrs. Walker? I don't think so, even though she seemed to want that, to be treated like a cheap slut, no matter how undeserving she was of such treatment. Perhaps as I learned more about my own submissiveness, I would understand.

A fourth lick, as I wiggled my tongue, hearing her moan, and I knew I was a natural submissive... I was home... even if I could play a switch role when wearing a strap-on and pounding my husband.

A fifth lick and I wondered if Chris had sucked a cock yet.

A sixth lick, as I tried to probe her hole, I wondered who had achieved same sex sex first... me or him. Hopefully we would learn it was simultaneous. (The shemale cock hadn't counted... quite... we both just got extra points for that one.)

As the Governor moaned, "You're a natural cunt pleaser, Dani," I quit counting licks, I quit thinking at all, and focused on just one thing... fulfilling a lifetime dream I'd never dreamed I'd had... getting the Governor off.

I licked.

I probed.

I explored.

My (!) Mistress Greene's moans got louder and louder and after a few minutes of eager pleasing until she grabbed the back of my head, pulled me deep into her wetness and began grinding on my face.

I kept my tongue extended.

I breathed in her amazing scent.

Then I felt her wetness suddenly flooding my face...

...as she came without any screaming, just an abundance of wetness coating my lips, face and tongue. I had never imagined it might be possible for someone to experience an orgasm with poise and dignity, but believe it or not.

As she let go of my head, I kept licking, intoxicated by her taste... enamoured by the thrill of getting her... not just anyone, but Governor Greene!... off.

A minute later, she smiled, looking down at me, "You're a natural."

"It felt natural," I agreed, looking up at her.

"This will too," she said, standing up, and instructing me, "Get undressed and get on the bed, my pet."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, getting off my knees and beginning to get undressed.

"Keep the nylons on," she added, "always, anytime you're with me."

"Yes, Mistress," I repeated, as I quickly got undressed, as the maid, who I realized had likely been watching while I ate my first pussy, undressed the Governor... I couldn't help but wonder who one had to fuck to get such a job before realizing I was most likely about to fuck the right person myself, and not ask for a single thing in return!

I sat down on the bed and watched as the Governor was undressed. Then in thigh highs only, each of us, she walked to the bed, joined me, and kissed me.

I melted into her.

Her lips were so soft and tender.

The kiss was more intimate than any I'd ever shared with anyone before.

We kissed for minutes... her tongue exploring my mouth, my tongue daringly exploring hers.

Her hands roamed over my body, cupping my tits, caressing my legs, and eventually teasing my pussy lips.

I wanted to return the favour and explore her entire body with my hands, but I didn't, awaiting instructions.

When she broke the kiss, she smiled and asked, "My sweet initiate, do you know what tribbing is?"

"Is it when two cunts rub against each other?" I asked, thinking I was right.

She smiled, as she pushed me onto my back, "It is."

"Are you going to trib me, Mistress Greene?" I asked, playfully.

"We're going to trib each other, dear Dani," she replied, as she spread my legs and moved hers between mine, as if we were two pairs of scissors... which made me recall this could also be called scissoring.

It took a bit of maneuvering to get us into the right position, but soon her nylon-clad legs were near my head and mine near hers, and our other lips were tribbing each other, kind of like a very wet kiss.

"Give me your hands," she ordered, as she kind of sat up.

I did, as I also kind of sat up.

"Now move your hips," she instructed, as she did the same.

I obeyed and was instantly moaning my heart out, thrilling to an intense pleasure as my clit seemed to be rubbing directly against hers.

"This is a real workout," she said, as we both worked in unison to pleasure each other.

"It is working all my muscles," I agreed, as I could feel a slight burn in my arms and legs after only a minute.

"Yes, it does that," she moaned.

I looked into her haunting green eyes, captivated by her.

She looked into my eyes as if she were equally captivated by me.

I was in complete lust, willing to do absolutely anything to please this amazing woman.