Kinky Voyeur Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we spoke on the sofa I had given her a strong drink and I saw they were exchanging 'wanton glances of lust' like two star-struck high-school students. She sat across from us on the love seat. She looked at me with submissive surrendering eyes and she mouthed "WOW" to me!

My wife was becoming a smitten kitten and falling for my friend right in front of me! The little tramp was surrendering like a whore! I knew I couldn't compete with this big manly ape even if I wanted too! This was not the first time I had seen a married woman mesmerized and helplessly falling for another man, so I knew the signs, but never my own wife.

This blew me away! My wife was becoming a helpless slut for my giant friend with only one drink! I knew I could make her fuck him if I got her drunk because she has never said, "No" to a big cock in her life!

I knew she was already imagining her tongue milking his swollen cock-head in her mind to capture him! Her mouth would gladly receive his warm syrupy gift down her throat to enslave my horny single friend's body by surrendering to a good cock-sucker!

Imagining my tiny wife having sex with this huge football stud and having him stretch her cunt and blast a fire hose full of cum into her big aroused pocket was like an obscene cartoon!

She was falling like a rock in a lake, and throwing herself at him like she was afraid he was going to leave before she could attract his interest romantically, but she already had, from the moment they met!

I had prepared Rocky by telling him that my wife was young and became easily aroused and promiscuous when she drank. I told him about her "cum in the cervix" comment regarding him while I was fucking her, and that I wanted to share her with another man to control her over-active sex drive, before she started having an affair while I was out of town, if she hadn't started already.

It was intoxicating to watch this beautiful little tart becoming so unfaithful and vulnerable so quickly after years of just being a dingy frigid little housewife with a teasing big ass that everyone wanted to fuck. She was becoming a different person, like a helpless dog that had been given a drug!

My pulse surged with jealousy and excitement as all of the erotic possibilities raced through my head! In my mind, my wife was offering herself to him like a wild-eyed little slut and flirting like a single girl that wanted to be fucked senseless. The tramp was not even hiding her helpless attraction for him or concealing her stiff aroused nipples.

I suspected she had cheated on me before, but I had never actually caught her!

I suspected her because of the wet thick cum wad on her gooey limber vagina lips when she climbed into bed after I came home from a business trip early to surprise her. I suspected a big young married neighbor had fucked her just before I got home! She said she was wet and stretched from using her toys with lube on that day and not knowing I would be home! But it didn't taste like lube! It tasted like freshly buttered cum! She made me eat her pussy all night while telling me it was "Joe's cum, mixed with butter for lube" to punish me for asking if she had cheated while I was away! She didn't know the wad reappeared when she had wiped it all away after I had asked about it. It reappeared while she was standing on her feet, so I knew it was fresh. It must have been deep up inside and oozing down her tunnel walls as she stood. She might have gotten pregnant, but she didn't! I have a low sperm count and worried that the neighbor would get her pregnant if they kept fucking raw. He had three children and somebody was injecting her big womanly cunt with raw fertile sperm!

The way she looked at Rocky with her nipples perking out, her mouth opened and her awe-struck gaze of surrender was like an aroused whore in a porn movie.

She normally acts like a reluctant loyal naive housewife that has no interest in any of my friends, but she suddenly had the appearance of a helpless willing horny little slut for this new man. I knew they had a fiery chemistry and I could see that my wife was flirting like a dog in heat. She was overly friendly and using her body language to entice him to stay and visit longer when he tried to leave! She pushed him down and got on top of him and wouldn't let him leave! They were laughing about everything and she was clearly seducing him by rubbing her big soft tits on him!

She was slurring her words slightly and obviously becoming wasted!

As she became tipsy she had begun to show-off the curves of her wide sexy hips and big butt with her enticing hip movements, while begging him to stay. She wanted to keep his focus on her big hungry wiggling dimpled bottom with her small waist and her large grapefruit-size breasts instead of the football game on TV that he wanted to go record. She was bending over to show-off her overflowing big soft ripe breasts almost to the nipple in her low cut top! She was wagging her plump basketball-rump to the music and making it jiggle like a nasty seductress as she looked at him.

She compared her big butt to Foxy Coco's famous rear and small waist! She asked Rocky if he thought her wobbly big butt was 'too big' for her waistline?

Rocky calmly whispered, "Yes, it is way too big for that little body! It was made for a big black woman and somehow you got it! But I'm falling in love with it! It is unbelievably magnificent and would be fun to kiss like a motorboat!"

That was all my wife needed to hear. I could see her heart melt! She wanted him to motorboat her big floppy cunt at the same time! She was dressed like a big ass vixen with her sexy mini dress riding to the middle of her round ass while wrestling with him. She was exposing her smooth tan butt cheeks and sparse pubic snatch through the pantyhose without knowing. I had never seen her fall for another man before, but it was obvious what was happening.

She appeared to be a horny wanton little skank constantly re-crossing her legs to make him look at her crotch. She was wearing her butt- high mini dress that was too tight for her big butt, with clear pantyhose and no panties. She knew Rocky could see the dark triangle patch between her legs each time she uncrossed her legs.

This was giving him a peek up her inviting chubby fleshy thighs to see the rolling meaty wedge of her matted hairball jungle wrapped in nylon.

She sat on the edge of the love seat with her butt and her thick pouching twat-hamster visibly bulging over the edge of the cushion from underneath. Rocky and I had the same view of her dark beaver-ball from underneath on our lower sofa! Through her nylons I could see the thin clad split bubbled meat rolls of her hair covered camel-sausage at home plate as she lain her head back on the chair with her thighs slightly open.

She pulled the waistband of her nylons up tightly into her big fat slot mashing her clit flat. It looked like a mashed soft thumb inside her pantyhose!

I was jealous, insulted and excited that my wife was spinning from the alcohol and getting drunk with lust for another man who had clearly inflamed her fat twat mound and clit. She wasn't concerned about hiding the long hairy tootsie roll split of her friendly aroused rat-hole from him.

She had to know he was looking up her mini dress at the opened exposed clit in her empty camel wallet. He could see her side-ways taco, sloppy Joe and the thick clit notch in her cock-slot! She also knew he wanted to plant creamer into her hungry cervix from what I had told her!

I surrendered to my perverted kinky thoughts and made her have another strong drink to collapse her morals completely. I wanted to make her vagina even more vulnerable, and entice her growing lust beyond her ability to control it. I wanted to throw her under the bus, so to speak!

In this bedtime story I wanted to let the Big Bad Wolf "eat" Little Red Riding-hood!

By the time another hour had past I knew my wife was a tipsy smitten slut that was falling in love! She couldn't stop staring at Rocky because he looked so much like her ex lover!

So, like the other night, I asked her if she were single, would she date my friend Rocky if I had set her up to meet him in a club? I wanted to make her admit to Rocky that she would be an easy fuck for him on a date, the way she had told me, because we all knew she was tipsy and overly friendly to him with gushing sexuality!

I had fucked Kim's sloppy cunt using this concept of dating him and knew the wet effect this thought would have on her. She blushed and fumbled around and shyly whispered, "Oh my! He is so big and beautiful he would be way out of my league! I would be an easy drunken slut for him because I am not worthy of his standards. I would be nothing more than a submissive helpless little girl for him to use to drain his manly sausage! He would have complete control of me and he would not let me come home to you that night until he had used me! He would strengthen my self-esteem if he liked fucking me and he would be an awfully big stud for a drunken, chubby, helpless, horny little girl like me. I might become addicted to his big body and let him hollow out my uterus like a breeding stud would! I would use him like a plow-horse climbing onto a chuck wagon! He is so manly, who wouldn't want to capture a big beautiful trophy like him? I would probably take him home with me and seduce him with my mouth and big tits so he would never leave!"

She was trying to be witty and seductive, but she sounded like a cock-craving whore who would easily surrender to him just to suck his big cock dry! She wanted his horse-cock to hook under her dump-box like a plow-horse as he climbed over the dick-hitch in her big naked upturned ass! She wanted his big erect cock to accidentally hook into her big hairy hole and lift her up into the air like a stallion would lift her up by her hollow elastic cunt-hole! (What a picture with her hanging from a white stallion's erect cock!)

She thought it wouldn't be unfaithful if his big cock 'accidentally' hooked into her big hairy harpoon hole! She didn't seem to realize that I had said, "If she were single!"

I glanced at her swollen pubic crack, ballooned and hanging against the edge of the seat. It was below her butt and open like a trailer hitch. I saw her swollen camel toe wedgie hanging down like a bulging wad of penis meat in a hair net. The pink hairy lowest center was moist and transparent because it was swirled in gooey cunt hair over wet flesh through clear nylons. She was a smitten dripping slut ready to be fucked!

Her eyes were glassy and half-closed because she was extremely high, dreamy and aroused! As she became helplessly consumed by my questions about dating Rocky, she had become completely submissive to her shyness and spoke like a little girl, with her legs slightly open from her fat swollen mound. I began enjoying my control over her helpless drunken dilemma of lusting for another man that she knew was looking up her skirt at her exposed dripping labia rolls. We all knew, by her submissive high pitched little girl voice, that she was surrendering herself to him like a slut with her nasty inviting story.

She was helplessly attracted to him and clearly wanted him badly. She was sucking down those strong margaritas like water and she was becoming a helpless tipsy little slut right before my eyes! She couldn't say 'no' to anything I requested at this point! The lady had become a tramp!

She could not keep from spreading her shapely wobbly legs each time she stood up, giving us a clear view of her deep gnarly nylon covered camel toe wedgie. The wet pink taco meat looked like sliced ham was inching out of a tightly wrapped sub sandwich.

I knew that when I continued asking my wife, with her eyes closed, if she would suck Rocky's thick package and swallow his gift on their first date to capture him, the visual had aroused her dreamy mind! She drunkenly laughed that that would be her favorite part of the date because it would sooth her parched thirsty throat!

I told Rocky that that was her favorite trick to impress a man because she loved to swallow her different boyfriend's loads before we met. She swallowed me on our fist date and Kim owned me! She was an expert at giving pleasure to big erections with her mouth, hands and between her big soft milking boobs!

She slurred in agreement that her big bouncing soft tits could blow his mind, with his manhood push between her jugs and her palms! She said she could make him fall in love with her!

I knew she was helpless! So when she stood up I caught her off guard by making her close her eyes with my hands over them. I had Rocky give her a gentle French kiss on her thick full lipped mouth as I held her hands behind her back so she couldn't resist him.

She gripped my erection and squeezed it. Now she knew I had an erection while Rocky was French kissing her. She opened her eyes wide during the long erotic kiss and squeezed my cock harder, behind her back. She opened her mouth and put her tongue into his mouth as she put her arms around his neck like she was in love with him and surrendering to him completely.

Kim was a nasty, sleazy, helpless cunt! My wife was acting like an easy, nasty, unfaithful tramp, but for some reason I was in heaven. I reached around and felt her fat soaked pussy under her mini and it was swollen as tight as a balloon against her nylons.

His hands were on each side of her face as he was lightly kissing her lips and she was lightly moaning and rotating her mushy pussy on my probing fingers like a dog. Then I asked if she could have resisted this kiss in high school, or if she would have given Rocky her virgin cherry?

She stopped kissing and kept her arms around his neck, crushing her big soft tits against his chest. She whispered that I should not have let Rocky French kiss her tonight, because we were making her big hairy empty vagina melt right down her legs! She was becoming a sloppy, hungry mess; and she wouldn't be able to resist Rocky fucking her big unfaithful vagina tonight if we took her cloths off of her and put her in bed naked. We would take advantage of her unused faithful cunt! I knew it was an invitation, her big vagina would willingly become unfaithful!

She knew I was excited and her mind was surrendering to my previous suggestions that Rocky would have dated her in high school! She knew he would have fucked her senseless and he still would. I had said that he would have taken advantage of her tiny hairy virgin high school vagina and probably jammed his big young massive cock up inside her creamy sleeve without mercy, the same way her old boyfriend did! She moaned, he still might!

I knew that her remark about her hungry empty vagina was Kim's way of offering herself to be fucked by both of us if we took her to the bed! I had never had a three-way, but she had, with Joe in high school, and she liked them!

She was vulnerable for a three-way now with Rocky!

She admitted it was erotic imagining this big beautiful man pounding her tight little virgin vagina in high school and changing her into a stretched little woman. I said Rocky would have stretched this little woman so she had a big loose hanging vagina, more than Joe did!

She whispered, "I like the sound of that! There is only one way to find out!" She confessed it would have been painful, but she knows she would have given herself to him completely, to hook him to be her steady boyfriend in high school.

She said she knew from that kiss that it would have been a wonderful experience for a lonely chubby cheerleader like her!

She said, it would have been better to have someone like Rocky take her cherry, than having her old boyfriend Joe drill her little innocent sausage hole into a huge love-hole for all his friends to use on weekends! Joe had used this pretty, chubby young wife of mine, like a fuck-dog for his friends to experience her magic. She was so much in love with her old boyfriend that she would do anything for him and he took advantage of it like a pimp. So, overtime, he shared her little cunt with his football team of virgin High school boys and gave her cunt a variety of big hard cocks in high school to give her a comfortable cunt for future lovers (but that's another story).

She said that Joe had made a big sinkhole between her legs. She said a large man like Rocky would not hurt her now, like before, because she has been stretched to accommodate anything! In fact, she said, a large man like Rocky would feel like he had found a warm comfortable parking spot for his heavy equipment after a kiss like that!

My drunken wife Kim began begging me to put her in bed and let Rocky's stay the night. She said she would pretend to be his wife for me! I could stay in the guestroom she whispered. This would be the best possible hospitality for my friend and get Rocky's opinion of Kim's oversized soft womanly vagina to help me appreciate her! Her big hairy tunnel was made to drain a big horse like he has! One night without her big loose cunt wouldn't hurt me, she said! But it would really help him! She said.

But I was jealous! I wasn't committed to letting Rocky fuck my wife yet! I was only committed to making her want to be pounded!

It sounded like my wife was offering Rocky an invitation to park his huge sausage in her large sausage shaped garage like she were his wife!

I knew she would submit during the night because I knew she liked my friend. My smitten wife would want him to secretly come back to visit her when I went out of town next week!

She was in the right mood (drunk and horny) to gangbang! And once his big mushroom shaft stretched her big juicy vaginal tunnel she would relent to her wifely pounding and moan with submissive pleasure and give this new man a good ride!

Rocky would root her swollen hole like an auger pounding into a swamp-hole and she would not stop pumping her hips until she had emptied his nut sac into her gooey, messy big sopping cunt.

After we both ejaculated into her sloppy hole she would be a helpless, degraded, willing little slut with no dignity left to fake. She would have become a humble, defiled, cum filled slut, and we could both fuck her loose snatch cavity until it was a sloppy mess every time Rocky came to visit! I knew she wouldn't even care if she didn't have an orgasm, she would just want his cum!

Rocky's attentiveness to kissing my tipsy wife on the neck and his sexual appeal was throttling her helpless attraction to him like a drug. He was squeezing her big milky tits as he kissed her mouth. She was becoming helpless, easy and nasty! I knew it was loosening the flaps around her swollen camel crack more by the minute. I knew by her bulging labia that her big hairy crack had fallen open and it was turning into a mushy crater for me if Rocky left before he fucked her!

Rocky obviously wanted to bang my little wife's big, sexy, fat, Kim K ass (who wouldn't?). He wanted her to milk his meat and swallow his cum with her beautiful face so she would completely submit to becoming his big cock slut. He knew she was willing to suck his big cock at the moment, and he planned to blow his cum down Kim's throat!

Suddenly, Rocky got a phone call and had to leave! His house was on fire and it was an emergency!

What a shock! He vacated the premises within moments and before things were consummated with my slut-wife! He left the slut dripping and panting for more!

It turned out to be a good thing that he left! It was only a small fire from kids in the neighborhood with no damage done.

My wife was a really good fuck that night, as I teased her about poor Rocky jerking his unused big cock with his big hands, at home, in the smoke! I said he was thinking of her big inviting empty cunt and jacking-off after the way she had teased him!