Kinky Voyeur Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I repeated that he was totally impressed with her beautiful face and her big sexy ass! I said that he was looking for a girlfriend that looked like her as I rubbed her clit and slid my stiff erection into her larger than normal receptive slushy hole from behind her. Her big slit was a juicy mop!

As I was fucking her from behind, I began to whisper that "I had better watch out for Rocky, because he wants to fuck my wife! He wants to slam you full of his big thick lovesick cock and replace my little pecker with his big thick log because he knows you will like it more than mine! He will hook into your cunt like it were a tuna, with his huge meaty tuna-hook.

Would you let Rocky gaffe your big blow-hole for me if I asked you too? I sunk my pole into her juicy mushy cunt and she moaned, "Yes! I will if you want me to help your friend for you!" (In her little girl voice!)

Let me know if any one wants to know what happened when the smoke cleared!