Kira Bk. 01: Citadel Of Monsters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Freya isn't sure if she's joking about that last part or not. She decides not to take chances. "I won't tell anyone, I promise."

"Good. Does anyone suspect anything is out of the ordinary?"

"I don't think so. Except my best friend maybe. I had an... incident... with her earlier."

"What happened? She's okay I hope." Kira looks a little concerned.

"Yeah. She had a nosebleed and I..." Freya feels her face turning red with embarrassment. "I licked the blood off her face... I couldn't help it, something just overcame me and I..."

"I understand." Says Kira, trying to suppress a giggle. "That could've gone a lot worse."

"Can I at least tell her?" Freya asks. "We share everything with each other. She'll know I'm hiding something from her."

Kira gives Freya a long look. "I don't even know if I can trust you, let alone this friend of yours."

"Please. I can't let this ruin our friendship." Freya begs. She can't bare the thought of losing Yasmin. Would she be able to keep that big of a secret from her?

"I'll think about it. You do have options. She could become a thrall for example... Anyway, we're getting ahead of ourselves. You've got a lot to learn. As a vampire, you need to feed on people. That should be obvious by now. Those fangs aren't for show."

"You mean suck people's blood?"

"Yes. I'll teach you, it's not hard. Your fangs will be fully grown soon. You'll find they extend when you're about to feed.

You'll learn how to control them soon enough. Like mine?" Kira bares her fangs. Freya's eyes widen. Will mine be like that?

They look sharp.

"I'm not sure if I can do that, Kira. What happens if I don't want to?" Asks Freya.

"You'll get used to it. When you're thirsty for blood, you'll have no problem biting someone."

"Can I still eat normal food?"

"You can, but you'll find you won't have much of an appetite." Says Kira.

"What about garlic? Do I have to avoid it?"

Kira giggles. "No, don't worry, that's just in the myths. You don't need to worry about crosses, wooden stakes or holy water either. Although it's best to avoid the sun for long periods of time. You won't catch fire in daylight, but you will get sun burn much easier." Says Kira.

"So I don't get any powers either then?" Freya asks, slightly disappointed. At least the fangs are cool. Maybe this won't be so bad.

"Well you get some things. For example, you age much slower. You're not immortal, but I know a vampire that's two centuries old. You heal faster and you aren't effected by most diseases. The vampiric disease you've contracted alters your body so much that normal viruses have no effect on you. The downside to this, is that you can't have children. It's one of the reasons there aren't many of us anymore." Kira explains.

"But don't you make more vampires by biting people?"

"Not anymore. Once, hundreds of years ago, the disease spread by feeding on people. We've managed to alter it so it's impossible to infect anyone by accident. It requires a potion now."

"So how did I become a vampire?" Freya asks. This is a lot to take in. Her head is starting to spin.

"It's a long story. I'd rather not go into it now. I know I owe you an explanation, but not today. Right, let's move on to the fun parts. Biting people! Your fangs secrete a type of sedative when you bite. It makes people sleep. You experienced that the other night. People can build up a resistance to it though, so don't feed on the same person regularly.

When someone is resistant to it, they don't fall asleep, but they'll feel lethargic and euphoric. This can be used to your advantage, but let's not worry about that for now. The chemicals in the sedative make people heal faster too. After you've fed, the wound will heal in no time." Says Kira.

Freya yawns, not used to being awake so late.

"Am I boring you?" Asks Kira. "I'm almost done."

"No, I'm just tired."

"You'll get used to your new sleep schedule. You've been through a lot the past few days, that doesn't help either. Where was I? Ah yes, so that's the sedative. Your saliva has an effect on people too. Notice how you trusted me so easily the other night? Once I kissed you, you were mine."

"I thought it was just the drink. I guess you're right." Says Freya, remembering how good that kiss felt.

"Vampires are resistant to both the sedative and your saliva. Although I don't think you'd be completely resistant yet...

Anyway, I think that's enough information for one night. I'll give you a more hands on lesson soon. Now, are you hungry?"

"Um, not really. I ate dinner not too long ago."

"I meant for blood."

"Oh, um... Do I really have to..." Freya isn't sure about this.

"You licked the blood off your friend's face earlier didn't you? Come have a taste of me." Kira pats the sofa next to her.

Freya nervously approaches her. "Do I have to bite you?" "Usually I'd let you, but your fangs haven't grown properly yet. You'll make a mess." Kira brings her wrist to her mouth and bites down, wincing a little, and offers it to Freya.

Freya stares at the blood running down Kira's arm. Part of her is horrified, but she's also curious. Freya hesitantly takes Kira's hand, bringing her bloody wrist to her lips. Catching the thick scent of blood, Freya grows excited and begins drinking.

The metallic taste hits her tongue, and she tightens her grip on Kira's arm.

Did blood always taste this sweet? Freya wonders. I could get used to this. She instinctively bites down, wanting more. Kira lets out a hiss of pain.

"Gently. There's no sedative, so it hurts." Kira tries to pull her arm away. Freya latches on harder, wanting more.

"Freya, stop it!" Kira cries as she's bitten again.

Realising she's going too far, Freya reluctantly lets go. "I'm sorry. Is it supposed to feel that good?" She asks.

Kira nods, sucking her wound. "It's great, isn't it? Just wait until you get your fangs and can feed properly."

"It won't be long, will it?" Freya wants to feel the sensation of sinking her fangs into someone. Is it just the disease, or whatever it is, that's making me feel like this?

"No, they grow fast. Every few months you'll grow new fangs. The old ones will fall out and new ones will replace them. It only takes a few days to regrow them. If they weren't replaced, they'd soon go blunt." Kira explains.

"I suppose I better get going soon. I only just realised what the time is. Can we meet again tomorrow?" Freya asks.

"Of course. If your fangs are ready, we'll find someone to feed on. I have a victim in mind. Meet me here at midnight."

"What about my friend? Can I really not tell her? She'll keep

it a secret. Yasmin would never betray me."

Kira sighs. "Would she even believe you?"

"I could convince her, I'm sure of it."

"I'd rather you not unless you really have to. You better trust her. If she starts spreading rumours..." Kira's eyes go dark.

"She won't, I promise." Says Freya quickly.

"Right, you better go then. Oh, you've got blood on your face, come here." Kira grabs her chin and begins licking off the blood.

Freya flinches a little, but lets her do it. Kira's scent reminds Freya of the other night. How they kissed...

Kira softly runs her tongue along Freya's lips, making her shiver. Then she forces it into Freya's mouth, putting an arm around her neck and pulling her close. Freya is a little shocked, but she gives no resistance. She's just starting to enjoy it when Kira suddenly shoves her away.

"You better go before I bite you Freya." Kira pants, her fangs showing. She suddenly looks terrifying.

"But..." Freya's head is spinning, and she feels all warm inside.

Whatever Kira did to her felt great. She needs more.

"Seriously, go before I hurt you."

Freya hesitates, wondering what would happen if she stayed. The look in Kira's eyes scares her though, so she hurries to the door. "Um, see you tomorrow I guess."

"Yes."

Not liking the hungry look in Kira's eyes, Freya quickly leaves. Tiredness washes over her. When she gets home, Freya falls asleep almost as soon as her head hits the pillow.

Four

Chapter 4

Yasmin stares at her for a moment. She opens her mouth to speak, but Freya cuts her off.

"I'm sorry about the other day. I can explain everything, I promise." Freya had decided it's best to tell her friend the truth. How else could they stay friends? Yasmin could always tell when Freya was hiding something.

"Good. I know something's up. You've been acting weird since our night out. Come on." Yasmin leads Freya to her room and shuts the door. "I hope you're not going to lick my face again."

"I'm really sorry about that, I just... I need to start from the beginning." Freya sits on her friend's bed and takes a deep breath.

"Take your time. We've got all day." Yasmin sits next to her, looking Freya in the eye.

"I need you to keep a secret." Freya begins.

"Of course. You know you can trust me."

"This is really important. You've got to promise you'll tell no one."

"What have you done, Freya?" Yasmin looks a little concerned.

"I haven't done anything, it's... Just promise, okay?"

Will Yasmin take me seriously? At least my fangs have mostly grown now. That's some proof at least.

"I promise, Freya. I won't tell anyone. I just hope I won't regret this. Something's happened, hasn't it?" Yasmin takes Freya's hand and squeezes it.

"Okay, I'm going to tell you everything. You're going to think I'm making this up, but I promise it's the truth. I wouldn't lie to you. Just try to keep an open mind."

"Don't tell me you were abducted by aliens or something."

Yasmin laughs. "Come on, just spit it out."

"That would almost be more believable. Right here goes... " Freya begins explaining everything. From meeting Kira, all the way up to last night. Yasmin goes from shock to disbelief as Freya tells her everything, not sparing a single detail. She tries to butt in a few times, but Freya makes her wait.

"So yeah, I know it's hard to believe, but here I am. Understand why I was hesitant to tell you now?" Freya finishes.

Yasmin just stares at her for a few moments.

"Let me see these fangs of yours." She says eventually, leaning closer.

Upon smelling her scent, Freya feels her fangs extend slightly. She lets Yasmin inspect them, fighting the urge to bite. Her friend smells so warm and fresh.

I bet she'd taste even better...

Kira The Vampire Book 1

"Interesting." Says Yasmin, sitting back. "Well there must be some element of truth to what you say. I find it hard to believe everything though. This Kira... has she actually demonstrated any of her, um... abilities? How do you know she's telling the truth?"

"I told you, I passed out as soon as she bit me. Also, her kiss made me feel really light-headed and euphoric." At least she is taking me somewhat seriously. Freya thinks.

"Well she might've spiked your drink at the party. And the kiss, well that's how you can expect to feel when kissing someone. I know you haven't been with anyone in a while but,"

"No, it felt different." Freya interrupts. "Besides, you saw my fangs. If you want me to prove it, I could..." she trails off. No, I can't. She's my best friend...

"What're you thinking? You're not going to bite me, are you?" Asks Yasmin, looking a little wary.

"No, I could... kiss you. You know, to show you the effect it has." Freya's heart begins racing at the thought. I can't believe I said that. I've been fantasising about kissing her for years.

"This isn't just an elaborate excuse to kiss me, is it? I suppose you could. It's better than biting me after all." Says Yasmin.

"Really?" Freya can't believe her friend is agreeing to this.

"Why not? I'm not expecting much. I'm sure this girl is playing with you. Come on then, make it quick."

Freya nervously shuffles closer to Yasmin, hands beginning to shake with excitement. Sure, kissing Kira had been fun, but this was completely different. They had been friends for so long.

Would a kiss change that? Don't be silly. We're just testing this sedative or whatever Kira said it was. Nothing more.

Freya takes a deep breath then goes for it. Planting a wet kiss on Yasmin's lips. She hesitates for a moment, looking into the endless ocean of blue that was her friend's eyes, before going in for a second time.

All her suppressed feelings for Yasmin are beginning to surface as Freya kisses more insistently. Yasmin seems to notice and gently pulls away.

"Okay, I think that'll do. I'm not feeling anything special." Says Yasmin.

"I think it needs to be longer than that. Me and Kira did tongues..." Freya tries to keep the excitement out her voice.

"We're not doing that, Freya. It doesn't feel right." Yasmin looks a little awkward.

"It won't work otherwise. I could bite you instead..." she suggests. It has the effect Freya is looking for.

"Oh fine, if you really have to. If this doesn't work, you owe me one. You have 5 minutes. Oh, and don't you even think about telling anyone." Yasmin sighs and leans back in.

Barely stopping herself from pouncing on her, Freya kisses

Yasmin again. This time she parts her friend's lips with her tongue. Yasmin stiffens, obviously uncomfortable with this. Freya feels a little bad that she's getting so much enjoyment from this, but it doesn't stop her.

After a few minutes, Yasmin feels much more relaxed in Freya's arms and even begins kissing back.

Is she enjoying this too, or is it the chemicals at work? Freya wonders. She continues for a few minutes more, before forcing herself to break off. She's feeling horny and doesn't want to do something stupid and risk breaking their friendship.

Kira The Vampire Book 1

"Feel anything yet?" Freya asks.

"Yes." Yasmin replies, looking a little dazed. "I think you might be right." She collapses on her back. "I won't stop you if you were to continue."

Freya considers this for a moment. It's very tempting, but she doesn't want to take advantage of her.

"I think that's enough for now. I'll get you some water." Before she can change her mind, Freya goes to the kitchen, wondering what Yasmin will think when she sobers up. Did she notice how much I was enjoying that?

When Freya returns, Yasmin is sitting up. She takes the glass of water. "Thanks. I guess you were right. There's no denying I felt something then."

"Sorry about that. It was the only way I could prove it to you." Says Freya, sitting next to Yasmin.

"Don't be sorry. I completely believe you now. So you're really a vampire?" Yasmin looks at her, wonder in her eyes.

"You can't tell anyone. We've got to hide this somehow. I'm seeing Kira later. I'm sure she'll tell me how to blend in."

"Keep me updated. I wish I could go with you, but I suppose I'm not allowed."

"I'll ask later. I might be different now, but you'll always be my friend, whatever happens." Says Freya, putting an arm around Yasmin.

"Thank you, that means a lot to me. Maybe you could make me a vampire too." Yasmin sounds excited at the thought.

"Would you like that? It may be possible."

"I don't know. I'd rather not have to drink blood and stuff, but if it means being closer to you, I would."

"We'll be close regardless. Um, can we do something to take my mind off... Actually don't worry about it, I should probably get going." Freya stands up but Yasmin grabs her hand and pulls her back down.

"What's up, Freya? No more secrets." Says Yasmin.

"It's just... I don't want to hurt you."

"Why would you?" Yasmin looks a little confused.

"I've got an overwhelming urge to bite you. I don't want to lose control." Says Freya. It doesn't help that her sense of smell has become far more sensitive. Her friend's scent makes her mouth water.

"Well you haven't yet. You had the perfect opportunity earlier.

I trust you. We can play some games if you want though."

Five

Chapter 5

The sky is overcast, but the clouds reflect enough light that Freya has no problem seeing despite the late hour.

Freya arrives at Kira's house, wondering how the night will play out this time. She knocks and waits, feeling a little apprehension but also excitement.

"Hello again Freya." Comes a voice behind her. Startled, Freya spins around. Kira stands before her, dressed almost completely in black, the only colour being a scarlet shirt just visible under her coat. She's wearing leather fingerless gloves, fastened to her arm by two straps. On her feet is a pair of kneehigh boots, adorned with far more buckles than necessary. She's also wearing a studded belt over her jacket, just to complete the look.

"You look stunning." Says Freya, not able to take her eyes off

the vampire.

"You're not too bad yourself. Although, we could probably improve your wardrobe choice. I don't think I've ever seen a vampire wear pink."

Freya looks down at the pink cardigan she's wearing, feeling a little self-conscious. "It's comfy." She says, wishing she had chosen something different.

"You are cute. Come on, are you ready for your first real feed?" Kira asks.

"I think so. I felt like biting my friend earlier. I was pretty close to doing it."

"You haven't told her, have you?"

"Um, yeah I did. She won't tell anyone. She wasn't even against the idea of becoming a vampire herself." Says Freya, hoping Kira won't be angry.

"That's out of the question. But we could make her a thrall. We'll talk about it later." Kira leads her along a nearby street to a house at the end. She checks no one is watching, then approaches the door.

"Who's house is this?" Freya asks, a little wary.

"Her name's Annie. Met her at a bar once. I know where most people live in this town. That knowledge is vital if you want a constant supply of blood." Kira takes a plastic key out

her pocket and tries the lock.

"Where'd you get that?"

"She left her keys on the table while she went to the bathroom. I took a photo, then 3D printed a replica. I may be a vampire, but that doesn't mean I have to do everything the traditional

way." Kira carefully turns the key and the door opens.

"Does she live alone?" Freya whispers.

"No, but her parents are away. She posts everything on social media. Be quiet though, just in case." Kira slowly creeps up the stairs. Freya follows after her, getting more nervous now. What if we get caught? Will I have to do this on a regular basis?

They soon find the girl asleep in her bed. She's about Freya's age and almost looks too pretty to feed on. I hope my fang marks won't be too visible.

"She's all yours." Says Kira.

"What do I do? Can't you show me?" Freya isn't sure she can do this.

"No, she'll lose too much blood if we both feed. She's only small. Just do what comes naturally. Sink your fangs in, then drink the blood." Kira explains.

"Won't she wake?"

"If she does, the sedative will quickly put her back to sleep.

She won't remember anything in the morning."

Freya slowly creeps closer to the girl. She leans in, smelling her. Freya's fangs extend, and she loses all hesitation, grabbing the girl and biting her throat hard. She jolts awake but quickly goes limp in Freya's arms. Warm blood fills her mouth, making her excited. It's amazing how natural it feels.

Freya swallows, feeling the thick liquid run down her throat. She sinks her fangs in again, loving the sensation of biting through the girl's flesh.

Freya drinks too eagerly and ends up coughing, sending specks of blood all over the bed. Wanting more, Freya goes to bite again but Kira grabs her.