Kira Tales Ch. 02: Almost Through

Story Info
Bound naked to the hotel bed, Master leaves Kira alone.
1.5k words
4.06
5.2k
5
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing binds as keen as love,

No bonds no chains no grieving grasp,

Fastens even half so fast as love's,

Deep penetrating grasp,

Delivered here and there,

And here...

And...there

And..."

'Almost through, dear one' Master said to Kira. 'You've been very patient. His voice was soft and low. Soothing.

Making one more pass around the hotel room double bed Master made certain that the soft nylon cords were well fastened. He tested the quick-release knots looped around the feet of the bed. He checked the tension of the cords drawing apart her bare arms and legs. He studied the adjustable loops fastening her ankles and wrists. She was nearly immobile, stretched taunt head to heel. Yet the knots were loose enough to prevent chafing -- unless she struggled hard. The pillow beneath her backside bloomed soft and comforting. It served two purposes -- relieving the pressure on her lower back after being pulled so tightly from shoulders to hips, and lifting her hips high in a way that opened her glistening pink sex wide for viewing.

He paused to admire his work. It was all just right. Kira lay in front of him totally helpless, naked, blindfolded & gagged. So vulnerable, she was the perfect symbol of surrender, the embodiment of high submission, a consensual slave.

Mmm, that smooth-shaven sex needed attention, he thought. A clear pool of excitement, Kira's own pre-cum, drooled from the opening. He crawled between her legs and teased at the labia, sliding a middle finger inside, stroking the silvery space just past the opening till she moaned and struggled to thrust her hips against the offending hand.

Not quite satisfied with his arrangement, he snatched a second pillow, lifted her torso then buoyed her hips and rounded backside atop a thickened cushion of plushy feathers.

More groans escaped from Kira's throat as she felt her legs drawn further apart.

Yes, Master thought. Her sex was now an open gaping tunnel, red and puffy at the edges, cavern-dark within. Access to that secret inner sanctum, beckoning all, would be oh-so-easy. The invitation, almost a summons, followed by the enigmatic promise of... joyous release..!

He mused in front of the scene. It would be effortless to position himself above the opening before descending deeeep inside... lingering there as he liked to do... then journeying back and forth, in and out, exploring every silhouette and shadow of that cavity before... letting GO of consciousness in a grunting burst -- sometimes for a moment, other times for minutes on end -- filling that mysterious depth with wholesome male milk.

She was restrained, splayed like wild game before being dressed. Drenching herself in anticipation of some unknown fate ahead.

Oh please fuck me now, Kira thought, her eyes shut tight beneath the blindfold. Pleeease! Hours I've waited. Hours and hours of being undressed, displayed, tied and teased. Only once given permission to release this tension. Only once in the past few days... standing in a cramped airplane lavatory. Please Master release this force in me for I cannot by myself and you have not said yes in so loong! she silently prayed.

I really will go mad before much longer.

She could feel the heart pounding in her chest, the breath rushing in her nostrils. His hands were at her again, fingers pulling and probing, two, three at a time. Pushing just inside and up. Seeking the soft corrugated flesh at the ceiling. Then pushing deeper towards the cervix, hunting for something... Flexing, tickling. Pushing and stroking. Gently here, firmly there, quickly in between. Then very very deep and.....holding still... No movement. No sound.

Only her quivering greedy cunt grasping and desperate to be filled.

Bring her to the edge. Back off. Push hard and deep. Stroke in and out, in and out. Linger. Tickle.

Bring her closer this time--closer still... Then...

Stop.

Kira scrunched her eyes, took a deep breath and concentrated very hard. No, she must not go over, not yet. Save it. Grow it. Each movement was familiar and yet each time was a wholly new experience, a different kind of learning. Each time closer to cumming was like another incandescent layer being laid down, like fuel pumped into a closed container, her body waiting for the final flashing detonation. She writhed and bucked. She grunted frustrated crazy pleasure, a kind of pleading without words. Saliva gathered at the back of her throat and she swallowed hard past the ball gag, nearly choking, before once again clamping jaws hard against the pliant rubber. She sank into a bottomless chasm of sensation, surrendering psyche to a tumultuous roiling tide of adrenaline and endorphin.

So delicious!

A tear left its cool track down the edge of her face. Sweat beaded across her chest and heaving breasts. The nipples burned bright as if matches had been lit at the bulging red tips.

Master never saw the tear spill from beneath the black eyeless mask. He was lost in his own concentration. Now was the time to play another card in this heated game. Rising to his knees he unfastened belt and pants, freeing his cock from below. With only a few strokes his excitement transferred to a rock-hard erection. Careful not to give away his intent, he aligned himself with her open sex and paused. She was motionless, pensive, unable to either see or to feel what was coming. Stroking, stroking, caught up in the vision of her open slick gift -- that invitation! -- his orgasm gathered...

Another few seconds and... he plunged himself inside, to the hilt, filling that gaping cunt.

Kira jolted as though she had been touched by red-hot iron. Her chest pushed high into the air while her padded hips sank roughly beneath Master's weight. Her womb pulled at the unexpected, penetrating fleshy spear.

She strained her bonds, hands gripping the cords as though she could pull the soft nylon from their sturdy anchors. Her hips embraced his cock completely begging for every inch of that first sharp stroke. Then she drew back some to accept the next glorious thrust. At last, she thought. At long last. Her powerful heartbeat drummed loudly inside its cage, anticipating release from prolonged tortuous denial. One more push and she could flyyy..!

But Master did not move. Master lay absolutely still on top of her. Motionless, filling her... with not so much as a tiny movement. Hardly breathing. She waited. Nothing more. Nothing. Noth...

Like liquid wax filling a mold, she felt Master's hot seed seethe inside her. She felt the rhythmic pulsing and the flux of his cum washing the walls, ceiling and floor of her womb. He emptied himself without a warning or so much as even a sigh. He was silent, motionless save for his pulsing, pulsing release. She lay motionless too, expectant, confused.

Then Master rose up and pulled away from her. As if absentmindedly.

She heard his zipper close, his belt buckle rustle. She felt movement across the bed before hearing his voice in her ear.

"I'm going out for a while my love," he whispered. "With your sweet scent surrounding me." His fingers were at her breasts, pulling the match tips, massaging sweat back into the wide areolas and soft outer flesh. "I won't be gone very long."

When she understood that he was leaving her alone, bound hand and foot to the hotel bed, naked and (worst of all!) completely unfulfilled, she burst into uncontrollable sobbing tears. Her head tossed back and forth and her voice cried out behind the ball gag, a soft 'no, no, no...' Her breathing came in gasps. Her body strained against the nylon bonds. Sobs became torrents filling the hollows at her nostrils and streaking across her cheeks and temples.

Master stood by quietly till the outburst subsided. Finally. This was what he had been waiting for -- her deep emotional release. This breakdown of any lingering resistance.

Their sexuality was a living experiment, a nontraditional relationship from the start. But she was used to intense play time at home. So soon into their vacation Kira had not made the transition from the familiar, from the routine, to this distant city. Now, teased to the point of desperation, she had finally reached a breaking point, punching through to their new setting, giving over absolutely to his designs for her. This outpouring was the sign. She would gather new strength and a calm acceptance. Where before she had given over to him in principle, she would give over to him in fact from this point on. She would conform to any and every demand made of her in this unfamiliar place, however different things might be from home.

Master gathered his wallet and brass room key; he could feel her attention following his every move. He returned to the bed just long enough to ensure her comfort for the time he would be away, adjusting the ropes and the pillows.

Without a word he stepped out of the room, making sure the Do Not Disturb sign was prominently displayed. He walked calmly to the elevator lobby. A quick ding and he was inside, the doors closing in front of him.

His hands toyed with the two room keys jingling in his jacket pocket.