Kiran and Priya Ch. 02

Story Info
Kiran turns into a full CFNM slave.
2.2k words
4.24
13.8k
5
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers

The conference which Kiran was supposed to attend, which had caused Priya to offer her help with his dressing sense, which, in turn had led to him kneeling naked in front of her was supposed to be a week later. It got further postponed by another week. In those two weeks, things changed heavily between Kiran and Priya.

The first change happened the morning after the incident.

Kiran saw her when he started out for getting milk, as usual. Priya started out to go jogging at the same time. This was not a coincidence. Kiran had timed it earlier and had changed his routine to ensure they left at the same time. Priya knew it and Kiran knew she knew.

"Good morning, Kiran." Priya said brightly.

Kiran could not show the same level of enthusiasm and gave her a meek good morning.

"Tut tut! That does not work, naked boy."

Kiran turned left and right, praying nobody had heard.

"I can call you Kiran or naked boy! Up to you."

Kiran quicky responded. "Good morning, Priya."

"Good boy" Priya responded and ruffled his hair.

Priya was no stranger to dominating men. She was a supervisor at a factory. She was in charge of 40 male and 12 female workers. Not one of the 40 men respected her at first. But, she did not take any nonsense from them. Little by little, she brought down each of them to size. When two of them tried to attack her outside the office, she let them get in a couple of hits first and then gave both of them a pounding. Since she had let them hit her first, she then used the same as an excuse to fire them. The two employees were stuck with huge hospital bills which they had to pay without a job. The rest of them were wary after that and they had no choice but to grudgingly accept her. Now, she had turned her attention to Kiran and Kiran had better toe his line!

They went down in silence. Priya did not like this. But, she decided to take one day at a time. Once they had gone downstairs, they said goodbye and went their separate ways.

That evening, when Kiran came home, he started working on the vegetables for cooking when Priya came in.

"Hi, Priya."

"Hello Kiran." She said, closing the door.

"Oh! Are you, er having dinner here today?"

"Actually, I will be having dinner here every night starting today. I have told my cook that she can stop cooking dinner for me and I have cut her salary. You gotta problem with that, naked boy!"

"No, er no."

"Then, why are you wearing clothes?"

A thousand responses came to Kiran's mind. Because I like clothes. Because this is my house. However, looking into these steel eyes from Priya, Kiran's responses caught in his throat. Priya raised her eyebrows again. Kiran stood up and lifted his shirt. He found that he was starting to like this. His growing dick was a giveaway in that department. When he reached for his pants, however, he stopped.

"I am video calling my sister tonight."

Priya smiled. If that was his only objection!

"Don't worry. I will allow you to get clothed when the call comes. Now, hurry."

And, Kiran hurried. He took his pants and undies down in one quick motion and stood naked in front of her.

"So, here are the rules, naked boy. You don't wear clothes at home. That mat in front of your door, that is your threshold. You come in, close the door and drop your clothes there. All of them."

"Yes, Priya."

"Plus, like I said earlier, I eat dinner here every night. I might come in any time I want. If you are wearing even a single item of clothing when I enter!" she ended menacingly.

"Please, why are you doing this? I will cook for you every night. I don't mind that."

"I am doing this, naked boy, because you look fantastic naked. That thing between your legs is ginormous. Has anyone told you that."

"Really?"

"Yes. Now, shut up and turn around."

Kiran obliged. "Bend over."

This was humiliating. So, why was his dick still growing. He knew his dick was huge. But, this was growing longer than he knew.

A slight touch on his buttocks shocked him. Priya was making a curve on his left butt cheek with her fingernail. He was loving this. That was good. But, his dick was getting some pre-cum fluid. That was bad.

Priya continued, noting and amused with his predicament. It was funny that such an action was making him so excited. Her hand eventually went to his balls and Kiran could not hold it any longer. Priya stopped, laughed and went back to sit on the sofa. She crossed her right leg over her left such a way that when Kiran sat to resume cutting the vegetables, his head would be level with her shoe-clad leg. She wanted him to protest this. But, he didn't and just sat down. She ordered him to get her a soda and he got it silently. She was again annoyed that he was not fighting her. She knew what was going on! She liked him. But, she was not going to give herself to him until he showed some spine. It looked like that was not going to happen for a while.

And, with that, the first change was set. Kiran dutifully took off all his clothes the minute he entered his house. Knowing she was coming for dinner every night, he started ordering extra groceries to accommodate but did not dare ask her to reimburse.

Things quickly progressed from here on. Three days after he started being a naked cook for her, he opened his door to get milk and found a hamper with her clothes inside. He knew why it was there. What he did not know was that she wanted them washed immediately. He left to get milk and came back to find himself face-to-face with her. He could see the anger in her eyes and felt himself getting weak. She pointed inside. He carried the hamper, went inside and bolted the door. Priya waited until he got naked and slapped him.

"Why didn't you wash this right away?"

"Priya. You did not tell me you needed them immediately."

"Check your messages."

Kiran gulped. He had not seen his phone since morning. And, the message was right there! He looked at her in fear and she told him to get on with it. And, he did. He had them washed quickly. Priya, who generally just put the clothes through the washer and dryer marvelled at how much Kiran was doing. He was seperating few clothes. He added fabric softener to some, he added dettol to others and this somehow calmed her. But, he still needed to be punished. After he had done the washing, he went to put his clothes on.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"I need to hang them on the terrace."

"Go on. What is stopping you?"

"Priya, I er." And then, it hit him."Priya, please. I cannot go upstairs on the terrace naked."

"You should have thought about that before you ignored my message"

Kiran was down on his knees.

"Priya, please. I am sorry. I will do your laundry everyday. Please don't make me go outside naked."

He had said the magic words. Priya planned to get him to do her laundry and all other chores for her but she was happy he himself was volunteering. Time to reel him in.

"Well, you need to be punished. You can go upstairs naked to hang the clothes or I can spank you tonight viciously. The choices are yours."

Kiran once again gulped. Of course, he knew he had a third choice. Tell her to go to hell. However, he knew that would mean him losing her. He could not. She was the only female companion he had. And, God, he needed it. He was 25! It was pathetic that he had to go through all this just to get some time with a woman. But, at that moment, he knew he desperately needed her. Also, he had a strong suspicion that she would beat him up if he told her to get lost.

"Please, I will take the spankings." Priya smiled. "Wrong move, naked boy. Wrong move."

That evening, as expected, Priya came in at 8 PM and shut the door. Kiran, as she had told, was naked and sitting on the floor, preparing dough for chapati that night. She made him stand up to greet her. She told him to put his hands on his head.

SMACK! Priya smacked his butt with all her strength. Kiran visibly staggered forward and almost fell. His ass started singing. He turned back and stared at her with fear and Priya just smiled at him and sat down. She then started watching TV as though nothing had happened. Kiran could hardly focus on his cooking knowing what was coming after. She had smacked to show him her strength. To show him that her spanking was going to be hard. After they had dinner, Priya told Kiran to make some coffee. Once he got it to her, she set it on the table and pointed to her knee. Kiran begged.

"Please don't hurt me."

"Naked boy! That ship has sailed."

She pulled him to her knee and went to work. Each smack was devastating. Kiran was bawling with tears by the tenth and Priya was enjoying this. Priya knew this was the tipping point where she would have him completely beneath her. Plus, she was mad at him for being so spineless. She wanted him. Watching him naked all the time had greatly increased her libido. However, she did not have an outlet - or rather, an inlet - for that. She would not have sex with him until he stood up to her. At the same time, she could not have sex with someone else because that would mean losing him forever. The frustration grated her and she fully went at his butt as an outlet.

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Eventually, when she dropped him on the floor, Kiran was howling in pain. This intense pain, he had never known. Priya took her shoe-clad left foot and raised him up by his chin with it. Kiran, as though an invisible force had guided him, kissed her feet. Priya, who was taken aback, nevertheless pointed to her other feet. Kiran kissed both her feet. She told him to lick her shoes and continued watching TV. Kiran complied and was licking her shoes for quite a while before Priya raised her hand to stop him. She stood up and ordered him to do the same.

Kiran could not stand up. The pain in his butt was massive. Priya reached down and lifted him up easily and hugged him. She led him to his bedroom. Kiran gratefully put both his hands around her shoulder. Priya put him on his bed face first.

Then, she turned him sideways kissed him. Full on the lips. Kiran kissed back but was in great pain. Priya told him to get some sleep. She brought over a beer bottle and put it to his lips. Kiran gratefully took a few sips. She set it by his bedside table and left.

When Kiran woke up the next morning, he found Priya lying down on the floor. He woke her up and asked her what she was doing there.

"I didn't know if I had hurt you very badly. Wanted to check. I came in an hour ago and I was still sleepy. So, just laid down here."

Kiran held out his hand and helped her get up. Without thinking, he kissed her. Surprised for a second, she hungrily gulped his tongue. Come on, naked boy! Grab my ass! She was shouting inside but Kiran did not. She grabbed his butt instead and Kiran instantly jumped. He clenched his own butt unable to stand the pain. The moment had passed. Damn.

"You are not cooking today. I will order us some breakfast and schedule your lunch order as well. Take rest. Call in sick today."

"But, Priya. I have to go to office today."

"Really? Sit on the bed for ten seconds and I will give you my permission."

Kiran did not last 2. His ass was still on fire. Priya had done a number on him. She just watched him smiling as he called his office, took leave and rescheduled his meetings. When Kiran went to do his business that day, the pain worsened every second. He managed eventually and came out to see the breakfast had come in. Priya ordered him to kiss her feet and thank her for breakfast and lunch and he complied. Kiran could not sit the whole day and instead spent most of the time facedown in bed. The only time he came out was when the lunch order came. He almost opened the door naked before remembering and hurriedly putting some pants which he discarded as soon as the delivery boy left.

Priya, meanwhile, called her maid and told her not to come anymore. She paid the rest of the month's salary in full but told her not to come anymore for her work. She did not need her maid anymore.

indsub89
indsub89
213 Followers