Cuckold Gets His Nipples Pierced

Story Info
Cuck's Worst Nightmare is His Biggest Fantasy.
3.4k words
4.15
7.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
T_O_X
T_O_X
2 Followers

I am a cis-man and have been happily married to my mistress and owner, Mistress Pam, for 5 years. For as long as I can remember, I have been her sexually submissive partner. What initially began as light rope bondage and the occasional nipple clamps soon turned into butt plugs and strap ons. I have willingly given in to her desires and made myself available for her.

Till one day, when she told me that she wants to turn me into a cuckold. She said that riding on my slut cock did not satisfy her enough. She needed a cock from a strong and powerful man.

Even though my mind said no, my cock said yes. I could feel it grow inside my pants and Mistress saw it too. She did not wait for a verbal answer from me, she knew my response. This story is of one such cuckolding experience.

I have always had very sensitive nipples and Mistress had soon found out. She always begins playing with me by pinching my nipples and pulling at them. If I am ever unable to get my cock hard, all she has to do is pinch them or put clamps on them. I am soon rock hard for her. But then, my slave cock is of little use to her.

One day, while she was playing with my nipples while locking my cock in a chastity lock, she said "I want to pierce your nipples and have rings on them. I can hang weights from them and pull at them to punish you."

The very thought of having needles through my nipples gave me a hollow feeling of dread and inexplicable excitement. Dread from the pain yet the sheer excitement of looking like an absolute slut with pierced nipples. I have seen so many fellow man sluts with pierced nipples and have always envied how slutty they look.

"Yes Mistress, I will like to get my nipples pierced for you. Do you want to talk to someone who can do it?"

Mistress always appreciates my eagerness to serve and be a slave. She asked me to spread my chest open and clicked a photo of my nipples. She then went on to Instagram and pinged renowned body piercer, Jason. She introduced herself and sent my photo to ask if her slut boy's nipples can be pierced.

"Easily. When do you want to get it done?"

Prompt came the reply from Jason. Mistress was very impressed with his quick response and also from the many positive testimonials from his clients. He also said that he's going out of town next week so this weekend is the last time he's going to be in town for 2 months. Mistress did not wish to waste much time and booked a slot for Saturday afternoon.

"It's done. I can't wait for Saturday!"

She said with a grin. My legs had begun shaking with fear and anticipation by then. She wasted no time to flog me into submission and fuck my ass with her strap on. She does know how to keep a slut in its place.

On Saturday, we got ready to leave. I am not allowed to wear underwear anymore so Mistress puts into a cock cage when we go out. She also proudly wears the key to my manhood in a chain around her neck for everyone to see. Whenever anyone asks why she has a key around her neck, I am filled with shame yet my cock goes hard in my cage making me flinch. Mistress does say that she's unhappy with how I have little control over my manhood.

The cab comes and we leave. I am wearing a loose shirt as Jason has instructed. It would help once my nipples are pierced and sore. Mistress, though, is unusually well dressed. She's wearing a black revealing dress with fishnet stockings on her long legs. She has her dark brown lipstick on which she loves and her finger nails are painted a bright green. I have my suspicions but I keep my mouth shut. She doesn't like it when I talk too much in public.

We travel for half an hour and I notice we are headed towards a residential area instead of somewhere a piercing parlour should ideally be located at. Mistress notices my confused look and smirks.

"What do you think is happening?"

"Are we going to his house?"

"Yes, he has agreed to a special request. He is going to accept his payment for the job in kind."

The meaning was pretty clear. My wife was going to pay a body piercer to pierce my nipples by having sex with him. As a cuck, I could not imagine a bigger form of humiliation and turn on.

We reached and Mistress walked up to his door, me trailing behind like a pup. I watched her curvaceous body strut ahead of me. I could not help but imagine how Jason will enjoy fucking her and how I can't remember the last time I was even allowed to touch her.

Mistress rang the doorbell and Jason opened up almost immediately. I knew from his photos that he was well built but he looked huge up close. He wears his hair in a dreadlock and his well built arms are covered in tattoos. I just knew that Mistress would love to be pounded by him.

He greeted Mistress with a smile and hugged her and ushered her in without so much as looking at me. I knew Mistress had asked him to not even acknowledge me. She asks all her bulls to do this and I know it's to remind me of my place in her life. I followed her inside with my eyes lowered to the floor.

"So, are we excited about this?"

"Yes! I can't wait for you to mark him for me. I have waited so long for some sort of a mark on him and could never figure out what we should do. Thank you so much for helping me out with this."

"No problem. Let's go over to my studio and choose the jewellery first. Then we can go ahead with the procedure."

I meekly started walking behind them to a room which Jason has turned into his workspace. It had a steel bed for the clients to lie down on and an elaborate setup of equipments. He brought us over to a table where he had laid down some jewellery.

"First things first, do you want me to pierce him horizontally or vertically?"

"I don't know. I mean, I want him to wear rings on his nipples so I can tie weights to them and pull them during play. So I guess I'd like it to be horizontal."

"Well, we can't put rings right away. The piercings need to heal and healing time can be anywhere between 2-6 months depending on how careful your boy is with them. We can do a jewellery upgrade once they are healed."

"Do you hear that slut boy? You need to be careful with those slutty nipples of yours. No playing with them for 6 months. And why are you still in your clothes?"

Mistress gave me a stare which I get when I know I have fucked up. I should have stripped and made myself ready the moment we walked in. Now she will punish me for this. I quickly got undressed and started neatly folding my clothes into a pile.

"Your boy is quite the slut", laughed Jason as he went about preparing his work station. "I'm gonna do it horizontally since you want to play with them later on. And I suggest we go ahead with these titanium horizontal bars as they heal fast."

"Whatever you say, you're the boss here" grinned Mistress as she started taking things out of her bag. She brought out her flogger, ropes and her strapon. My slut cock flinched inside the cock cage.

"Jason, before you go ahead. Let me help you by prepping your meat for you."

I was standing stark naked in front of them, hands behind my back. I got a rush of excitement at the humiliation of it. Me standing naked in front of my Mistress and her bull while they went about preparing on how to mark my body and have sex in front of me afterwards. This is cuckold paradise, I thought to myself.

"Go and lie on that stretcher, slut boy" barked Mistress.

I knew that I would be punished for not taking my clothes off without being instructed to. I did not wish to further my torment so I started crawling towards it.

Jason and Mistress both started laughing out loud.

"Does he really enjoy being such a slut?"

"You have no idea how badly"

Mistress quickly tied my hands to the side and legs together and started flogging my chest.

"How many times do I have to tell you that you can't wear clothes in front of my friends!"

"I am sorry Mistress. Thank you for punishing me."

She kept flogging me till my chest started burning. Meanwhile, Jason was ready to get started.

"Slut boy, beg my friend to pierce your slut nipples."

My heart began pounding fast. My cock was ready to burst out of it's cage and I could feel was oozing with precum.

"Sir, please pierce both of my nipples. I beg you to pierce them."

"Why slut boy?" Mistress screamed at me and flogged me five more times.

"So that Mistress can play with them. Please Sir, pierce my nipples so that Mistress can hang weights from them."

"And how are we going to pay for this, slut? Mistress came up to my face and said this with a menacing glance.

"By.. by having sex with my Mistress. Please Sir, pierce my nipples. You can have sex with Mistress in front of me as payment. Thank you Mistress for making me get nipple piercings and making me watch you having sex with Sir."

Mistress could not stop laughing at my slutiness.

"You might want to gag him, he will scream for sure."

Mistress did not wait long and quickly gagged my mouth. This is it, there's no going back from this. Not that I ever had a chance of going back. Jason came up to my left nipple first and pinched it with his forceps. I could sense my cock revolting down there. All I could do is stare at the ceiling while he went about. Once he had a grip, he said "Take a deep breath, boy" and pushed a steel needle through my nipple.

Had I not been tied down, I would have jumped out. I knew it would hurt me but I had never imagined this sharp a pain before. My eyes watered immediately and I let out a cry through my gag.

"Told you he is gonna scream" remarked Jason while he went about putting the jewellery in. By then, the pain had numbed all my senses. I could not hear much and I definitely did not want to get my other nipple pierced. But choice is something I had forfeited long long ago.

Mistress came up to me and started slapping me hard. "You are fucking embarrassing me in front of him. Why are you such a pussy? Why the fuck are you crying?"

I tried to calm myself through breathing but the pain in my left nipple had started spreading across my chest. Before I could realise, Jason had already gripped my right nipple and pushed another needle in.

It hurt so bad that I thought I would faint but I knew that if I do that Mistress will never forgive me. I stayed conscious. Conscious of a mind-boggling pain, conscious that Mistress has marked my body.

"Well, that was quick. You really are star Jason, no wonder you are such a celeb these days."

"And I don't come cheap either" smirked Jason.

"Of course. I mean, I am so glad that you agreed to do this. Getting him pierced was just another excuse to make him take pain. Ever since we spoke about it, I have not been able to shake my mind off it. I am so glad you agreed to take payment in kind. But first, let's make slut boy see what you have done to him."

Mistress untied me, grabbed me by my hair and hauled me across the room to the big mirror. I was still dizzy and my nipples were hurting beyond belief. When I saw myself in the mirror, I could not believe my eyes.

My slender hairless body stood there, Mistress clutching my hair, ball gag in mouth. My chest was red and in each nipple was one horizontal metal bar, shining bright. I could not help but admit that I looked very slutty. Mistress looked at my body as a proud owner looks at her possession, Jason looked at me in pride with his creation. I was now a slut who will be forced to watch his Mistress fuck the man who pierced my nipples.

Mistress made me kneel down in a corner and went about sifting through her toys now, wondering what to punish me with. Jason went up behind her and grabbed her ass. My face went red and hot with humiliation as he started fondling her ass and passionately kissed her. Mistress turned around and kissed him back with vigour. She ran her hands all over his groin and he now grabbed her boobs. I can't remember how it feels to touch a boob anymore. Mistress touched the huge bulge on his pants and slowly unzipped it. I could see Jason get excited. Fuck, even my cuck cock was excited.

"Boy, you know what to do. You need to help Jason get hard for me. Crawl over."

I am not allowed to have a lot of sexual activity but sucking my Mistress' bulls' cock is still one of the things I am allowed. I eagerly crawled over and kneeled in between them.

Mistress pulled out his cock and it was now hanging in front of my face. I was astonished to see the size of it. Even though it was not fully hard it was still bigger than my cock, had it been allowed to go fully hard.

"Stop wasting our time and get on with it" Mistress ordered me while still passionately making out with Jason. He had now pulled out her boobs and started sucking on her nipples hard.

I took his big cock in my mouth and started sucking it slowly. I can't lie, I love sucking cock and I felt like pinching my nipples while doing it. But I knew I had to keep my hands off them if I wanted them to heal. His cock began growing in my mouth and I soon found myself gagging on it. I covered it with my drool and sucked from tip to base. Mistress has trained me to deepthroat her bulls.

"Do you want some fucking boy?" asked Mistress.

"Yes, Mistress. Please fuck me up my ass. I beg you." I spoke with Jason's hard cock in my mouth.

Mistress dragged me up by my hair and hauled me up on the stretcher. I knew what position to take and sat on all fours, exposing my asshole to my Mistress. She wore her strap on and did not waste time to start fucking my ass.

"Come on, no one asked you to stop sucking him." said Mistress as she started drilling my asshole with her black strap on cock.

I eagerly took his cock back in my mouth while Mistress spanked my ass with her flogger and kept pounding me.

"Get his cock hard for me, bitch. Make him hard so that he can fuck me hard. Your useless cock belongs in the cage and I would never want it in my pussy, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Beg Jason to fuck me hard because you are a worthless cuck."

"Please Sir, fuck my Mistress hard. I am a worthless cuck with a useless cock, please fuck her for me. I beg you to please my Mistress since I can't do it myself."

"Why are you sucking his cock boy? Tell him."

"I am sucking your cock so that you can fuck my Mistress. Thank you so much for agreeing to fuck my Mistress, Sir."

"I am done fucking with you now. Lie down on your back so that I can get his cock up my pussy, you worthless cuck."

I rolled over and layed back as Mistress got rid of her strap on. Jason went over and they undressed each other passionately. Mistress then climbed on the bed and sat on her hunches so that Jason could do her doggy and I could see his cock going up her pussy. Mistress always makes sure I get the best view.

Jason's big cock pounded her hard as Mistress started moaning and screaming in pleasure. With the keys to my cage she started prodding my cock tip through the chastity lock to punish me. But all I could see was Jason's cock driving hard and his cum filled balls occasionally brushing my face.

"Oh Jason, you have such a big cock. I am always starved of a good cock because of this worthless cuck. Thank him you worthless slut" screamed Mistress.

"Thank you, Sir for fucking my mistress for me."

I think that turned Jason on because he began fucking Mistress harder at this. Mistress screamed the house down in pleasure. I knew she was getting a fuck of her life and that this won't be the last time they would fuck in front of me. She kept moaning in pleasure and pretty soon I could sense her body start to quiver. I knew she was on the edge and now she would cum hard. She went stiff and let out a loud moan and slumped over as she climaxed hard for the first time in months.

"I can't remember having this big an orgasm" panted Mistress. Jason went over, took her in his huge arms and started kissing her again. They kissed hard for a while.

"I got to cum but Jason too needs to cum, right bitch boy?" Mistress asked.

"Yes, Mistress."

"I am going to give him a handjob and you are going to help me, aren't you?

"Yes, Mistress."

"And we don't want to create a mess either, so how are you gonna help me?"

"I can be a cum dump, Mistress. I will drink up all his cum."

"Good boy. Why don't you go and stand with your cock over his mouth, Jason?"

Jason was too glad to oblige. I could see his huge cock hanging over my mouth. I braced myself for his disgusting, warm cum in my mouth.

Mistress started stroking his hard cock.

"You have been such a worthless cuck, haven't you? You have let Jason pierce your nipples and then let him fuck me to pay for it."

"Yes, Mistress."

"And now you are gonna drink his cum too?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Jason started groaning and I knew he was close. My cock was still hard inside my cage. I knew I will still not be allowed to cum but drinking another man's cum is the only thing I am allowed.

Jason let out a huge grunt as blew all his load over my face. I had my mouth wide open so most of it went straight in. It was warm, salty and tasted disgusting. But I somehow loved it. Mistress knows I love drinking cum so she wiped all of it from my face and shoved it into my mouth. His load was so huge that I was half blinded by it being all over my eyes. My entire face was sticky from his load and my mouth tasted disgusting from a man's cum who had just pierced my nipples and fucked my wife in front of me.

"We should do this again" said Mistress as she got dressed.

"Sure. But I am going out of town tomorrow. I'll text you once I am back."

"I'll wait for it. And so will this pathetic cuck, won't you?"

"Yes, Sir. Thank you so much for piercing my nipples, fucking Mistress and cumming inside my mouth." I said as I wore my loose shirt over my still hurting nipples. I am not allowed to wash the cum off my face because Mistress likes me to wear it as a badge of shame for the day. Another man's dry cum all over my face because I am a worthless cuck.

Mistress hugged Jason one last time as she went out, me following behind. I could not wait for my piercings to heal so that Mistress could hang weights from them, the next time they fuck.

T_O_X
T_O_X
2 Followers