Kiran Cfnm Slave at IIT Ch. 03

Story Info
Kiran gets exposed to more women and waxed.
1.8k words
3.82
11k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A month into his naked slavery, Madhura casually announced.

"You have way too much pubic hair, naked boy!"

The casual way with which she called him naked boy and talked about his pubic hair grated on Kiran.

"Yeah! It is getting disgusting to look at." Lakshmi piped in.

Well, Kiran was thinking. If it was that bad to look at, why not allow him to wear clothes? But, Kiran wouldn't have said that aloud in a million years. They still terrified him. Sure, they protected him from the other bullies. Avinash was still trying to get to him. He was a rich slob and it grated on him that he was in the same college as an abject pauper Kiran. Two days before the first internals, Avinash had cornered him. Lakshmi, however, appeared in the nick of time and pounded Avinash to a pulp. They had removed his clothes. Avinash was not unconscious. However, he had no strength to move as he and Lakshmi had together torn his clothes off and left him naked in the middle of the basketball court. They had no idea how he got out of that but he apparently had. They could hear nothing over the grapevine about his nudity. However, he left him alone and Kiran was grateful to the two girls for that.

However, the feeling of gratitude was tough to hold on to when, 2 hours later, he was blindfolded and going down on them. They had started it recently. While they saw him naked for the whole day, he obviously did not have that privilege since he was just a slave. After he was thoroughly blindfolded, they took their clothes off. They teased and taunted him and dared him to see them naked. He wouldn't do that ever. They timed him and told him he was to get them off in 15 minutes failing which he would be punished. The first time was easy. But, having had an orgasm, the second time was obviously not going to happen. Yet, rules were rules. And so, they ordered him over their knee. Kiran, whose tongue was already sore begged them to have mercy and it only served to increase their cruelty.

Splat! Splat! Splat!

Down came the palms on his naked backside.

The pain would have had him screaming badly if not for the gag. And, what was used as a gag, their sweaty socks. Kiran was feeling close to puke and every time the smell nauseated him, he was rained down with the next smack.

"Remember, naked boy. Don't rub yourself until I am done spanking your naked ass and it will be over soon." It was the ultimate teaser line.

The single sentence hit him with everything that was happening to him.

He was naked! Not a stitch on! Completely.

The girls were fully dressed. And, he was over their laps getting his butt spanked. The absurdity was enough to make him rub himself. It was completely out of his control. Already, his cock had a different mind of it's own. While he felt humiliated, his cock seemed to have the complete opposition emotion of complete excitement as it grew to it's full gigantic size every time he presented himself naked to the superior women. Now, when Madhura or Lakshmi said it, the reaction was instantaneous. Try as he did, he couldn't control it. The girls knew it and deliberately said it to make him and of course,

"He rubbed himself!" Lakshmi sang as it happened. Kiran folded his hands and silently begged them. And, for the first time, it had worked. Of course, him getting them off with his tongue worked on his favour as Madhura stopped. She removed the socks and tossed it away. She ordered him to mouthwash. Kiran kissed her feet and thanked her. He did the same with Lakshmi and washed his mouth,. They finally allowed him to study. The internals had come and all three of them had aced it. After the internals were completed, Madhura finally got around to his pubic hair.

"Tomorrow, we are shaving them off." Madhura announced. Of course, no objections from Kiran but he was still doubtful.

"But, where would they shave-" he started and the girls laughed. Even he himself smiled. Objectively, it was a funny question. Who was going to shave someone's balls off?

Lakshmi suddenly had a fiery glint in her eyes. "You are correct, naked boy!"

The excitement in her eyes and voice chilled Kiran. He knew that, whatever she was going to say was not going to be good for him.

"There aren't many places to shave balls. And, we cannot allow you to do it yourself. You have cut yourself twice shaving your facial hair here. You are quite clumsy. So, the only other option was waxing."

Madhura closed her mouth as she stifled a huge laugh. Kiran had heard these women went for waxing every 1.5 months. But, he had no idea what would happen. But, looking at the excited women, he was feeling scared. Something was off!

The appointment was fixed the next day for 3:30 PM. Kiran walked in, nervous as hell. There was a customer, an older female and a receptionist, also female. Lakshmi had frequented this place all the time with her elder sister. She was quite close with the owner. She knew that the owner was a practicing CFNM enthusiast. Her husband stayed naked at home, she had told Lakshmi. However, from what she could gather, her husband was a willing participant and loved getting naked. However, Shalini, the owner was a powerful dominatrix. One look at Kiran was enough to tell her he was a sub. She eyed him from head to toe and uttered one word.

"Strip!"

Kiran was aghast. There was no way! "NO way, ma'am."

"Say that again!" Shalini said calmly. But, the look in her eyes was so dark that Kiran shuddered. Kiran knew, then and there, that he was going to do it. He was going to get naked in front of three complete strangers, all women. "Now!" Shalini raised her voice and Kiran was spellbound! The other customer watched, apprehensive but bemused. For the receptionist, this was all too familiar. Men and boys were just putty in front of Shalini. As Kiran stood rooted, Shalini turned to the girls.

"You people have not trained him well." She said dismissively. "Naked boy, you just earned a weekend of naked slavery in my house. Now, get your clothes off before it turns into a full week."

The girls were looking at him angrily. Kiran knew he would be punished later. He resolved to do as he was told and hope that would help in keeping his spankings low.

When Kiran got naked, however, Shalini whistled. This was the first time in her life she was seeing a bigger cock than her husband's. She loved watching him naked and he loved getting naked. They were made for each other. They also had an open marriage. He frequently went with other women although he always notified her. In her case, however, it was different. She got off in a different way. She brought home other men clearly explaining to them that her husband was not good in bed. The men would come in all cocky and with open contempt. Her husband, now still clothed, would serve them while they sneered openly at him. Then, either they would ask her to go to bed or she would take them in. Then, when he got naked, she openly laughed. She would then call her husband and he would walk in, naked.

"Look at it, naked boy!" She would coo. "Is that supposed to be a dick?"

And then, right in front of him, Shalini and her husband would have vigorous sex while he watched, naked and humiliated. Shalini got so wet as he saw the shame on their faces. They would eventually let themselves out and it got her so wet thinking of them quietly walking off ashamed like that, she would take her husband in again. Now, she was looking at a bigger one for the first time in her life.

"Wow, my husband won't like that. It is too huge. Now, kiss my feet and apologise for wasting my time."

Kiran kissed her feet once and repeated "I am sorry for wasting your time, ma'am."

Shalini shook her head. "Do it properly". He looked at her, confused. Shalini just stared at him. Slowly, he sinked back down and kissed both feet and repeated "I am sorry for wasting your time, ma'am."

Shalini produced a belt. Kiran watched the belt with fear. Shalini handed it to Lakshmi. "Get his ass!"

Lakshmi let it swing. The hit was devastating. Kiran screamed and felt the tears starting. "You will keep getting one until you do it right."

Kiran thought for a minute. He was the smart one after all. He finally bowed down and started. "I " -- kissed left foot -- "am" -- kissed right foot -- "sorry" -- kissed left foot -- "for" -- kissed right foot -- "wasting" -- kissed left foot -- "your" -- kissed right foot -- "time" -- kissed left foot -- "ma'am".

"Impressive, naked boy!" Kiran, strangely felt proud at being praised. He was being praised for doing such a humiliating thing correctly by a woman and he was feeling proud of it. Sheesh! He thought to himself. "Now, get inside."

Half an hour later, he did. He had never known this pain. This was waxing? This was what women did repeatedly?

He strongly suspected that Shalini was making it worse, but still, this was horrifying. Wave after wave of pain coursed through him and the women laughed and laughed. Not just Shalini and the girls. The receptionist ran inside and laughed her head off.

"What's the matter, naked boy? We women do it every six weeks. You can't take it even once?"

That made the women laugh further. Kiran left the salon in tears. His fear was further exacerbated by Shalini's parting words. "I expect the three of you in my house this Saturday for your weekend slavery, naked boy! You are going to clean my house, clean my toilets and lick all my shoes clean, completely naked. Like I said, my husband won't like you because you are bigger than him. So, do it all perfectly and maybe, just maybe, he will punish you very less."

"Wow," Madhura was cooing as she left. "A man is going to see you naked for the first time, naked boy!"

Kiran was too much in pain to react. He wondered if he would be able to sleep that night with this pain. He hardly registered what the women were saying. It was also halfway back before it registered to him that he was being driven back, completely naked in the car.