Kiran Cfnm Slave at IIT Ch. 04

Story Info
Do the girls bite off more than they can chew?
1.3k words
4.07
5.4k
1
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That Saturday, Kiran found himself in Madhura's car.

Naked! Completely! Not a stitch on!

And, with him getting his cock-and-balls waxed, not even a strand of hair to hide behind. He thought of his waxing.

Shalini had applied a gel on his cock and balls. Of course, he was already completely naked. The humiliation of being naked was just too much. And yet, his cock took the complete opposite view. He now knew that he was huge. He always had an idea that he was quite big. But now, he realised that it was actually gigantic. It was a monster. Lakshmi, Madhura and now even Shalini confirmed it. He was packing an Anaconda in his pants and he would have been proud of it if not for the way in which he received that information. He would have loved it if he was actually losing his virginity to someone and she said these things. Instead, he was being humiliated everyday so this piece of information hardly did anything to him.

So, when he was in the salon and forced to strip off in front of not only Shalini but also another complete stranger of a customer, he hated the humiliation. Then, Shalini had remarked on his huge dick and taken him inside. When, Shalini added the gel into his pubic area, even he was shocked. His cock grew further. He never knew it could get this big. Shalini was deliberately wearing a low cut top giving him a full top view of her breasts. Kiran tried to will his erection away but it was of no use. He was in tears as Shalini contemptuously continued her work.

Then, one by one, the papers were removed.

Scrat! The first one was removed and the pain was humongous, Kiran screamed into the night. Shalini waited until he stopped and went for the next one. Every one of the coverings were removed with full force. Kiran knew Shalini was making it worse and he screamed and cried and begged them to have mercy. This only served to make them hotter and they fully relished his pain and humiliation.

Despite all this, he was still being punished. Just because he hesitated a little before striping off upon command! The unfairness made him want to rage and storm at them. But, he was powerless! He needed Lakshmi and Madhura to protect him against some of his other bullies. And, he knew that Shalini was someone he could never cross. Her very eyes frightened him. He just wished he would get his punishments over with quickly and get back home. And, by home, he realised miserably, he meant the dorm room where he would continue to serve Madhura and Lakshmi as their naked slave.

"You know, I am surprised at how calm you are!" Lakshmi announced.

Kiran shrugged. "I know when I am licked, ma'am."

"Yes, but still. You are going to be sucking cock for the first time today. I would have thought that would scare you."

Kiran froze. The thought had never even occurred to him.

'Really?' said Madhura.

Lakshmi was watching Kiran's reaction with amusement. The first few days, he had repeatedly begged for clothes. They had both threatened him that the next time he asked, he would be sent to Avinash naked and that had ended it. Over time, Kiran had come to accept his naked servitude. What girl would not dream of this? To have a boy do all their chores completely naked. To lick their shoes, lick their floor clean, wash their clothes, fetch and light cigarettes, open and close doors and then generally wait in front of them.

Kneeling! Naked, not a stitch on! Waiting for her next command and then carry it out no matter how shameful it was.

However, the novelty was wearing off. They had now made him lick their pussies to orgasm and Kiran was doing it by now. He still showed some discomfort but the original thrill was irreplaceable. The thrill of watching the tears come into his eyes as he did something he hated. Looks like it was finally returning after a long time.

'I imagine so' Lakshmi said, 'It's generally what men want when they have someone under their control, be that a girl or a boy'

Panic! Raw, unadulterated panic. Wave after wave coursed through Kiran. He supposed he should have guessed. Like the girls loved it when he licked them, Harish - Shalini's husband - would demand the same thing. Licking a girl's pussy was one thing. But, sucking a cock! The girls, apparently, had no inhibitions.

"Oh My God! I would love to see that. Naked boy-" and then Madhura laughed as she saw the look on his face.

"Please, please, ma'am. Please don't make me do this. I will do anything."

"Since you will do anything, do this." And the girls laughed again.

Kiran was on his knees inside the car. He begged and pleaded. The girls had missed this. A resolve had taken over Kiran. He had been doing their bidding for a while now without any hesitation. He knew he would be doing it anyway and doing it silently was the only way to avoid some spankings. These days, he was also sometimes paddled on his balls. But, this was a new low.

"I won't do it. Please, don't make me do it."

Lakshmi and Madhura, on the other hand, were loving it. They had missed watching genuine panic and sadness in his face for a while now. Lakshmi really had no idea that he didn't know he would be expected to suck Harish's cock. They had seen photos of him, in the nude. The man was a proper boxer and was of impeccable strength.

"Well, naked boy. If you don't do it, the 6'4" mountain of a main will whip your balls until you agree, so your choice."

Kiran fell face down on the floor of the car. He was sobbing loudly. This was way, way below the belt. The ominous sounds of the gate opening jerked him up. He was having struggle breathing as he stood back up. For the first time in their life, they were seeing him flaccid. They high-fived each other. They had to admit to themselves that even flaccid, he was bigger than both their sex partners fully hard. Kiran was marched in. The sight of Harish, the giant with a huge belt in hand caused Kiran to get weak in his knees. Harish was naked. The girls cooed at the sight. Not his cock, they were seeing Kiran's everyday. But,those muscles. The biceps and that chest sent them into full-blown lady boners.

"Go ahead, naked boy. Straight to it. We want it fully in your mouth."

Kiran crawled. The others did note that his breathing was getting more and more laboured. As he neared, Kiran started smelling it. He was crawling and so was nose-level with Harish's cock. He could see that Harish was huge too. The smell kept rising as he got closer. Eventually, it got to him. He just fell and fainted.

Both the girls rushed forward. Fainting was cured by sprinkling water only in movies. In real life, they knew it was a big deal and were genuinely concerned for Kiran. Had they taken things too far?

"Tut Tut Tsk!" Shalini sounded flatly. "You girls really haven't trained him at all, have you."

The girls paid no heed to her. They knew they had taken things too far. They tried to wake him up. Madhura, however, sensed it first. Harish had gotten closer to them. Something was eerie about it. She turned around and saw him gazing lecherously at her.

"I was promised that my dick would be sucked." He announced flatly. Lakshmi looked up too. His gaze made her cringe with rising horror.