All Comments on 'Kiravi's Travelogue Ch. 10'

by RifkinMacDonald

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MimiRayMimiRayabout 2 years ago

I had hoped you had not abandoned us, your readers, esteemed author. Your tale is deep and thrilling, and I'm grateful to see it continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is an exceptional series - your plotting and characterisation are rich and your prose seems effortless - and has been a joy to read. My one complaint would be the nature of the erotica. Early on as the dynamics of the three were being resolved there was tension, even if it always felt simply a matter of time until it was resolved. Since that point it's all been a little... vanilla, with no real jeopardy or boundaries being pushed. It's not an easy problem to resolve given the plot structure, but given how good you are I don't doubt it's not beyond you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRifkinMacDonald@RifkinMacDonald
Husband and wife team that enjoys sci-fi/fantasy roleplay and world-building! 03AUG22: For any and all that have been waiting for Kiravi updates or for New Imperium and Over the Hill White Knight to take on lives of their own, thank you for your patience and interest! Unfortu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES