Kirk's Transmistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashleigh was now going at it with Savannah. She had found her butt plug and was using it pleasuring Savannah's back passage with savage abandon. Lucy joined the fun and bent over and licked Savannah who was on her knees on the floor from the front. Savannah shivered with a massive orgasm. I think the two girls had given her more pleasure than she ever had before. She immediately returned the favour by blowing Ashleigh after ripping off her tights and t-shirt in a sexual frenzy. Really, I am just going to have to give up buying that girl any clothes.

By now I think everyone had had their fill and never was the tired old expression good time had by all more appropriate.

Savannah went off to get my clothes and after some time came back and said she couldn't find them. Normally this sort of thing would make me quite annoyed but a Saville Row suit and a mohair overcoat and bespoke shoes plus my credit card and two hundred in cash seemed like a small price for this sort of evening's entertainment. Lucy put her tiny kilt back on and went off to look for some alternative attire for me and came back with one of the dancer's dressing gowns in a fetching satin pink. It was as they say better than nothing.

Savannah arranged a chauffeur car on the club's account for us in view of the circumstances. Lucy and Savannah told us we knew where to find them and we said goodbye. I lifted up the now naked again Ashleigh in a fireman's lift and strode out to the waiting Mercedes. The club was closing but the few stragglers outside got an eyeful as a man in a short pink satin dressing gown carried his buck naked date and a bag that Lucy had given her out to the black Merc double-parked outside. The driver said nothing. What a professional!

Ashleigh was dog tired and fell asleep across my lap, her bare buttocks lit up by the street lights through the tinted windows of the limo. She was as naked as the day she came into this world but she didn't care one iota, what a girl. The driver had Ashleigh's address and we pulled up outside the waterside development. It was three o'clock in the morning. I knew this because I still had my Rolex watch. I was thinking what an advertising campaign. Strapline "You're always fully dressed in a Rolex" and then again maybe not.

What with it being three o'clock in the morning I thought we would be safe from the prying eyes of Ashleigh's neighbours. Wrong, old Mrs. Bunting from across the corridor was taking Spangles the incontinent terrier out for his fourth or fifth walk and wee wees that night as we fetched up at the entrance in our limo.

I don't think Mrs. Bunting held us in high regard anyway but now her opinion was even lower if that was possible. It got worse. Mrs. Bunting had completed this particular perambulation with Spangles or Tinkles as I liked to call him and walked ahead of us and pressed the button for the lift. The whole time she was averting her gaze from the Sodom and Gomorrah or should I say the sodomy and Gomorrah that was Ashleigh and me. I weighed up waiting for the other lift but decided that was cowardice and the neighbours needed something to gossip about. Although really I knew Mrs. Bunting would take this episode to her grave and not even share it with Mr. Bunting because she would feel besmirched by the proximity to sinfulness.

I said cheerily to Mr. Bunting "care if we join you" as the lift arrived as if I was talking about tennis doubles at a garden party. No reply was forthcoming. Uninvited we joined her in the lift. I say we but actually Ashleigh was fast asleep naked as God intended her, in my arms, her tiny clitty still stiff as she probably enjoyed a lovely dream about the evening's activities. Mrs. Bunting couldn't resist a peak, she's only human after all and she got a lesson in femboy anatomy staring at Ashleigh's lovely slim pale smooth hairless recumbent form.

Unfortunately at that very moment my or rather the exotic dancer's dressing gown fell open revealing my engorged manhood. Something about this scene was ticking some erotic box for me. My hands were full what with Ashley and the bag Lucy had given her so I when the satin dressing gown then fell off my shoulders on the floor of the lift there wasn't much I could do. There I was there like Michaelangelo's David only with a much bigger dick.

Mrs. Bunting didn't know where to look or rather she did as she stared at my erect penis. After what seemed like an eternity the lift finally arrived at our floor. I bade Mrs. Bunting goodnight, again there was no reply, really people's manners today.

You're probably thinking how are they going to get into Ashleigh's flat. Good question. Fortunately Ashleigh is a silly tart as well as hopeless slut. She is forever arriving back at this flat which I pay for by the way with some or other sailor or car mechanic or the likes. She meets them in seedy bar and after giving them a blow job in the loos. She invites them back to this expensive waterfront flat for more and guess what they usually take her up on her offer. Often as not she loses her keys as well as her inhibitions on these outings so she has at least three sets of keys badly hidden in the cleaner's cupboard at the end of the corridor for such occasions.

I should be annoyed about her infidelities while I am away on business trips and I pretend to be angry but it is just a good excuse to tear off her clothes and bend her over my knee and give her pert bottom a good spanking before fucking her hard to remind her who's the Daddy.

I laid Ashleigh down on the doormat in a foetal position. the doormat didn't look very comfortable but from the look on her face she was enjoying the sleep of angels which is quite ironic when you think about it. I walked to the end of the corridor and rooted about in the cleaner's cupboard for what seemed like ages, finally finding a set of keys inside an empty fag packet. Dozy cow, that's Ashleigh by the way not the cleaner who is a lovely lady. By now I could see it was nearly 4 in the morning by checking my Rolex Oyster ™ watch in 22 carat gold if you're interested.

I stepped out of the cleaner's cupboard to bump straight into Roddy, the airline pilot who lived down the corridor from Ashleigh He was in uniform and must have had an early flight. His pilot training must have cut in because he was totally unflappable greeting me with a cheery "Good Morning" I replied in a similarly cheery fashion and walked back toward Ashleigh with my dick swinging in front of me shooting the breeze as it were

Now when I looked at Ashleigh again, she looked like she had been murdered and dumped at the door naked, not moving, pale and slightly sweaty and curled up in foetal ball, the whole scene did not look good to the untrained eye. I blurted out at Roddy "It's not what it looks like" which was just the worst possible thing I could say.

As it happened, Ashleigh woke up at this point and seeing Roddy for whom she had a crush along with anyone else with a cock, she waved coyly and said drowsily "hello captain" in her high pitched voice.

Crisis averted as Roddy said "Hi Ashleigh," probably accustomed to her antics by now.

I was hoping Roddy could get on his way but drink and whatever drugs her and Lucy had shared had liberated Ashleigh's libido even more, if indeed that was possible. She stood up and gave Roddy a big hug and a kiss on his cheek and pressed her naked form up close to him. He took it quite well all things considered and then rushed off to the fire stairs, not waiting for the lift. Ashleigh little clit was a stiff now. I gave her a big slap on her bare arse and told her there would be more of these later because she was such a naughty girl. She giggled and writhed coyly.

We finally got inside the flat and Ashleigh made a bee line for the bed and was asleep again in seconds. Curiosity got the better of me and I look inside the mysterious bag which Lucy had given Ashleigh. There was Ashleigh's butt plug and a pair of outrageous see through platform stripper heels. Ashleigh was a size 7 or so and these looked like 8 or 9 but the little girl dressing up effect of the slightly oversize shoes only heightened the eroticism of my imagining Ashleigh tottering about in the stripper heels.

There was also a note from Lucy asking Ashleigh to keep in touch with her address and phone number and lots of hugs and kisses afterwards. I didn't keep any clothes at Ashleigh's flat but I could worry about that later.

I went out on the balcony buck naked I wasn't going to try and retrieve the satin dressing gown now, we had had quite enough misadventures in the lift and the corridor already. I had found a packet of cigarettes and then I searched out the bottle of vintage brandy that I kept hidden under the sink behind the bottle of bleach. I found the bottle which looked somewhat depleted, was there no end to that little minx's deviousness. I fished out a tumbler, poured what's left of the brandy into it and went back out on to the balcony where I enjoyed a cigarette and brandy staring out at the bay.

I looked down and noticed that my cock was once more standing erect. It deserved a commendation or a medal for what it had done tonight, above and beyond the call of duty as they say and still was coming back for more. I looked in through the window, Ashleigh was asleep with a carefree look of repose on her face like Mary, mother of you know who. She was of course naked on top of the sheets. That girl had an aversion to clothing as you may have gathered by now.

This sight was making me hornier but I didn't have the heart to wake her up so I tiptoed to the ensuite bathroom quietly locked the door and prepared to have sly wank with the night's proceedings still going through my head like some insane 1970's German porno film.

Anyway I had hardly got stroking when there was a tapping on the door and a shrill voice saying "I hope you're not doing what I think you're doing in there naughty boy." I opened the door and there was Ashleigh still naked but now wearing the stripper heels which were too big as I thought they would be but looked fantastic. One arm was up holding the doorframe and the other was on her hip and she had a come hither look. My cock was throbbing. She turned round and walked toward the bed wriggling her arse and sticking it out provocatively.

As I approached she made a fake shy glance at me and said "I told you I wanted you inside me tonight when we got home. you wouldn't want to disappoint me would you?" Ashleigh climbed on top of me in the cowboy position or is it the forward cowboy Anyway that little cowgirl got the ride of her life and soon she was letting out little strangled yelps and I joined her and we climaxed together. Ashleigh got off me with a grateful look on her pretty face and lay out naked on the bed on her side facing away from me.

Ashleigh fell asleep again still wearing the stripper heels with my jizz oozing out of her pretty little puckered anus and dripping down her backside on to the bed as well as her own emission over me and her, ah the sleep of the not so innocent.

I went off to make a cup of coffee. It was nearly six o'clock there was no point in me going to sleep now. There was only a jar of instant coffee. Really that girl had no taste. Now I just had to think of an excuse for my wife. The old standby, fog at the airport wasn't going to cut it this time.


12