Kirrily's Risqué Roadtrip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned and was startled to lock eyes with my mother, she mirrored the jaw agape shocked look that I was giving. She tracked me as I was raised in the air and I felt my lips almost release the head of his cock before I was roughly slammed down again. This time I couldn't keep quiet "UGHH" I moaned as his cock was pumped into me as I stared into my mothers eyes. She turned away with a very displeased look on her face.

One last time I was lifted and fucked deeply, accompanied again by a wet clap as my pussy lips kissed the hilt of his cock. I felt my cousin throb inside me and start shooting load after load of cum into my unprotected pussy. My ravaged cunt twitched and clamped down on his cock as my second orgasm resounded throughout my body, I shamelessly let out a crying moan savouring the feeling as he filled me up with his hot seed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Service station in a few miles. What do you say we stop to get a bite to eat and stretch those legs huh?" My mum announced suddenly.

Neither of us said a word while we recovered from what Jayce had just done to me. A few moments passed before I said "I'm pretty full right now but I do need to use the bathroom" I said while panting slightly.

I bent down to start putting on my underwear of which I had to pull out from under Jayce's shoes and as I did his cock slid out of me. I quickly placed one hand under my pussy to try and catch the cum that was leaking out while I pulled my panties up with the other. I managed to not let any drip on the seat but found a lot on my hand. I didn't know what to do with my cum covered hand so without thinking I wiped it on my dress as I picked it up off the floor. I stayed half standing for a moment so Jayce could pull up his shorts as I slipped my arms through the sleeves of my dress. I sat down almost surprised to not have his penis enter me again and Jayce tried to help do my buttons but just ended up getting distracted by playing with my tits instead.

"How much longer do we have to drive after our break mummy?" I asked.

"We are about half way" she responded sternly.

"Do you think you two can manage another 2 and a half hours in the car without being a nuisance?" She added.

"I can try. Do you think you could make another trip like the one we've just done Jayce?" I said with a devilish grin.

"I sure hope so" He replied as he gave my tits one last squeeze before I finished buttoning up.

12