Kirrily's Risqué Roadtrip Ch. 02

Story Info
Kirrily loses herself in a humiliating violation of her body.
6.6k words
4.37
23k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I knew it we were turning off the highway and heading into the gas station. Mum hesitated for a moment as she decided which side of the pump to pull up on before rolling in and parking. She didn't, however, hesitate to climb out of the car and start pacing around it. "UUugghhhhh!" She exclaimed as she stretched out her arms, "god it feels good to stretch after a long drive. Hope you two were comfortable," she continued.

"I was! I even had enough room to stretch out in here," I replied as I turned my body to get out. "What about you Jayce?" I said to him as I slipped off his lap.

"Yeah I was comfortable. It took a moment but I managed to find a spot I fit into," he replied with a grin while giving my butt a quick squeeze as I hopped out of the car.

"Sounds like you two kept yourself entertained..." Mum said as she arrived at our door.

I turned to lock eyes with Jayce's for a brief moment as I tried to think of what to say before turning back to Mum, replying simply, "Mhhhmm," while nodding. Jayce just stayed quiet as an air of guilt set in.

Mum stared at me with a disappointed look on her face, no doubt noticing the obvious smear on my dress "It looks like you spilled something on yourself there Kirrily. Why don't I help you clean that up while Jayce fills the car?" She asked rhetorically as she grabbed my hand and marched me off towards to the unisex bathroom. I could still feel the cum that filled my pussy as I trudged along behind her.

When we arrived, without a single look at who else was in the room, Mum pulled me to a halt and said all too loudly, "You really can't help yourself can you?" She quickly lifted my dress up and over my head, leaving me all but completely naked in the middle of the room. I stood there, humiliated, with only my hands and some cum soaked panties to conceal myself while my mother scrubbed my dress in the sink

"Muuum! Everyone is looking at meeee!" I said as I observed the room around me, trying to conceal what was left of my modesty by covering my breasts with my hands. Two boys were whispering and pointing at me and a girl that looked around Jayce's age was holding her phone out in my direction.

"Well if you are going to behave like a little slut then I'm going to treat you like a little slut," she said, handing me back my now cum free but soaking wet dress. I clutched it against my chest.

"Before you put that back on give me your panties, they are no good to you like that," she continued in a stern voice while holding her outstretched palm towards the wet patch in my crotch.

I hesitated. 'Is she really going to make show my pussy to everyone here?' I thought to myself. I it didn't take long to realize, while staring back at her unfaltering gaze, that she was serious.

I left one hand to keep my drenched dress pressed to my chest which freed the other to do as my mother asked. I hesitantly slid a thumb under the waistband of my panties and began awkwardly shimmying out of them, further exposing myself to the small audience in the bathroom.

"Here," I huffed as I dropped my used panties into my mothers waiting hand, the transaction emphasized by a wet plop as they hit her palm. She promptly threw them into the bin on her way out of the room, leaving me naked and alone in a room of strangers.

I started fumbling with my dress to make sense of the wet heap of dark floral fabric I was holding. I quickly realised there was no way to keep my chest covered as I unravelled my garment so I glanced around to see who was still looking. The boys were laughing between themselves and now that Mum had left they were no longer whispering.

"Look how small her tits are!" one of them said while pointing towards me.

"I know right!?" the other replied. They both giggled.

"You know we can see your pussy, naked girl!" The first called out from across the room. I poked my tongue at him in reply.

The girl was still standing there, petrified but bug-eyed. From the way she was holding her phone I guessed she had recorded the whole thing. The humiliation I had been feeling dwindled as it gave way to the titillating excitement of being on exhibition to a group of complete strangers.

I savoured the moment as my exposed pussy tingled between my legs, slightly widening my stance so they might have a better look. I slipped into my soaking wet dress and began the walk back to the car. My once light, flowing dress now hugged every curve of my body, accentuating my slender form and drawing a clean outline around my breasts. I got a few sideways glances and double takes as I walked back to the car, glad for the first time for the weather as I felt the dry breeze begin to lap away the moisture.

Jayce darted over to me as I got back to the car. "Does she know we had sex?" He asked, like it wasn't already glaringly obvious.

"Yes Jayce. She knows... I mean. I guess I was just too loud but I don't know because there was no way she could see us right?" I asked him, "Where is she now anyway?" I continued before he could reply.

"She just went to pay for fuel and order some food I think. She'll probably be a while... Wait... why are you so wet?" he asked.

"Mum washed my dress for me. It had your cum all over it," I replied.

"Ohh sorry about that. Yeah, my underwear is really sticky now too," he said.

"Hmmm" I thought for a moment. "Maybe I can help with that," I suggested as I climbed into the footwell in front of Jayce's seat. "Come come, sit sit," I said cutely while patting his seat.

"Aaahh... okaaay?" He replied with a confused look on his face.

Jayce sat back down in his spot placing one leg on either side of me. "Close the door," I said as I reached up and slid my fingertips under the waistband of his shorts and underwear.

"What are you doing? What if your Mum comes back?" Jayce said nervously as he lifted his ass off of the chair allowing me to pull down his shorts and underwear in one fell swoop.

"I'm going to clean you up. I'll be quick, don't worry," I said, struggling to speak clearly, as my mouth started salivating whilst I thought of what I was about to do.
I slid one hand up the length of his thigh to grasp his already growing erection and press against his stomach. I moved my free hand to play with my tits and could feel my aroused nipples already poking through my damp dress.

With no delay I stuck my tongue out and gently placed it above his balls right at the base of his shaft. I slooowly licked from my starting point all the way to the tip of his head. As I did I felt him swell further within my grasp. I pulled away briefly before starting again at the bottom of his cock and began tracing a new path up his length with my tongue.

For the next minute or so I went about meticulously licking every inch of his dick I could reach, savouring the half dried mixture of pussy juice and cum as I replaced it with my saliva.

"There! All cleaned up!" I announced, smiling gleefully up at him once I'd licked every surface of his cock at least three times.

"Wow. Not bad Kirrily... but you know what? I think you missed a bit," he said with a cheeky grin while pointing to a spot at the base of his cock closest to his stomach, "riiiiiiight here".

I tried to move my head in closer, sticking my tongue out to get there, but through a combination of my position and the point I was trying to clean I just couldn't quite reach.

"Awwwh, can't quite get there huh?" Jayce said teasingly. "Well I guess you'll just have to suck my dick to do it, it's the only option."

I sat for a moment, considering what he just asked. "All the way down there?! I'd have to completely deepthroat you to reach that!" I exclaimed.

"You said you wanted to clean me right? May as well do a proper job then," he replied, giving me a pat on the cheek.

"Hmmgrh," I grumbled, "I guess soooo... I do want to do a good job."

I took a moment to size him up and steel myself to take it in. I leaned in close and just as I was about to wrap my lips around the head of his cock the driver's door flung open.

I froze in shock.

"Ugghh, that took way too long," Mum announced as she collapsed into the driver's seat. "I got some snacks and water. God fuel is expensive here," she said, turning to face Jayce. He just stared at her with a shocked look on his face "What? Do I have something on my face? Where is Kirrily?" I saw Jayce's expression falter and his eyes quickly dart down to me and back up to my mother. Her head snapped down to lock eyes with me "Kirrily. What are you doing down there?"

I suddenly realised for sure how she knew Jayce had fucked me earlier. From where I was kneeling on the floor I had direct line of sight to my mothers face from underneath the TV. Because of how the stand held it above the centre console it created a gap in which she would have been able to see my dress and underwear being tossed to the floor along with my legs being spread apart while Jayce was playing with me.

I just sat there, mouth still agape from when I was moments away from filling it with cock, knowing I had been caught and that there was no way out.

Mum turned to my cousin, "Jayce. Tell me what she is doing. Right! Now!" she interrogated with an unyielding expression.

To my shock Jayce absolutely crumbled beneath her gaze, replying far too honestly at a rapid clip. "I'm sorry Aunty Riley! I couldn't help myself! Kirrily is just so hot, she was sitting on my lap so I got hard and wanted to touch her so I played her tits for a bit before fingering her pussy but it just wasn't enough so I took off her dress and fucked her and I came in her pussy but then my dick was all sticky so she wanted to clean it and and and and..." He turned to me as he took a much needed breath before saying, "I'm sorry Kirrily."

Mum's tone changed in an instant "Awwwh Jayce baby, it's ok. Take a breath honey, you did nothing wrong. She brought that on herself so don't bother saying sorry, she deserves it," she said, comforting Jayce, while leaning over to give him a kiss on the forehead. "Seatbelt on honey, we've gotta keep moving or we'll never get there," she said, closing her door and getting ready to drive off.

"Wait! What about me!" I squealed, still kneeling down in the footwell still holding Jayce's cock in my hand.

"What about you Kirrily? Sounds like you've still got a job to do missy, better get back to it," Mum said sternly and without a moment to argue we started moving again.

I sat there grossly humiliated at the hand of my mother for the second time in twenty minutes. She chimed in with a mouthful of cake, "Where did she get up to in the cleaning honey?"

"Well..."Jayce took a moment to centre himself before continuing, "she was trying to lick all the cum off me but I noticed she couldn't quite reach one last spot" he began to explain, "I suggested she might have to actually suck my dick instead of just licking if she wanted to reach it."

I butted in, "Hey! That's not fair!" I shouted at Jayce before turning to explain to my mother, "he just wants me to deepthroat him for no reason. I alrea..." she cut me off.

"Ooh! That's a great idea Jaycey," she said, back to her usual perky self, "Make sure she properly cleans up the mess she made."

"What!?" I called out "The mess I made? He was the one that came inside me!" I rebutted.

Mum completely dismissed my complaints as she continued to speak to Jayce, "Grab the back of her head Jayce, force it down her throat so she can't complain any more." She reached behind the seat to rummage around for something in her bag before continuing, "Kirrily, why don't you just take that dress off again, I'm sure Jayce would prefer to see you naked while you suck his dick" she told me, so quick to drop the pretence that this was for cleaning and not just his enjoyment.

I froze for a moment, in shock, trying to process what I just heard. I wondered 'Had my mother really just given my cousin the express permission to force me to deepthroat him?' My heart and mind were racing as I struggled to make sense of the situation but I knew better than to argue so I started unbuttoning my dress.

I'd barely got two buttons undone before Jayce leant down and started pulling up the bottom end of my dress. He maneuverer it around my ass and continued lifting until my face was covered and my arms were being held in the air.

He paused just after exposing my tits to ask, "Where'd your underwear go?"

Mum answered for me, "You mean those cum soaked panties she had on? I threw them out."

Jayce just laughed as he finished peeling my dress up off of my arms before throwing it behind him, it came to rest on the shoulder of his chair. While kneeling I opened my legs a little wider and placed my hands on his thighs to brace myself for what I was about to receive.

He wrapped one of his large hands behind my head, entwining his fingers through my hair. My vision was filled with the sight of his throbbing cock. He was obviously very excited by what Mum had just given him permission to do as I could see his dick pulsing with his heartbeat. He held it with his free hand and lined up with my waiting mouth before pulling me in closer. My lips met with the head of his cock as I gave him an involuntary kiss. He pulled in, guiding himself into my mouth and as my lips wrapped around his cock I began to help suck him in. He eased me into the motion as he controlled my head, my lips sliding up and down his shaft.

Coaxed by how gently he was controlling me I released my grip on his legs and moved both my hands down to grope my tits, I pinched my nipples and jolts of pleasure ran through me. By doing this though I had relinquished all control to my cousin, who now had complete power over how he used me.

"It feels really good to be in her mouth," he said, turning to my mother and grinning widely.

"I'm not surprised. How does it feel compared to her pussy?" She asked him.

"Ohh definitely not as good as that. It felt so good to be slamming my cock into her before" He replied.

"I have no doubt but we'll see what feels better when you actually get into her throat. Don't hold back baby, you'll have to really push her if you want to give yourself a proper clean" Mum said before taking another bite of her cake.

With that Jayce grabbed my head with both hands, shuffled a little closer in his seat and forcefully pulled my face in towards his crotch. I squeezed my tits hard with both hands, trying and failing to suppress my gag reflex as his cock was driven into my throat. "Haha! There we go! Good work baby!" Mum exclaimed, I thought to respond but Jayce cut in.

"Thanks haagh! It's fun to use her like this mmmmgh," he said half giggling, half moaning, as I realized Mum was actually congratulating her nephew for reaching a new level of my violation, not as I thought congratulating me for deepthroating her first real cock.

"Mum! *MMMGH,* there's not enough, *HMGHCK,* room down here, *GLRK!*" I whined from the footwell when my mouth wasn't filled with cock.

"Yeah actually I don't think I'm going to get all the way into her throat from this position," Jayce said as he continued to fuck my face.

"No matter how hard you push her?" Mum questioned.

I gagged again as Jayce pulled me down, forcing his dick as deep into my throat as he could manage. I expected to come up again but held me down. My neck craned from the position I had been forced into so I released my grip on my tits and planted my hands on his legs to try and push myself away.

"Nah that's as far as she'll go and it still isn't reaching," he said before releasing my head and allowing me to slide his cock out of my mouth. I sat there gasping for air as they continued to ponder the problem at hand.

"Well sorry Jaycey but I guess she just can't do it," Mum said.

"Awwhh but I really wanted her to deepthroat me!" Jayce complained.

"I know baby, I know..." Mum consoled him before taking another moment to think.

"Hmmm.... heh heh," Mum finally chuckled to herself. "I guess there is one thing we can tryyyy…" She trailed off.

"What? What?!" Jayce asked, eagerly awaiting her response.

"Well. If you could hold Kirrily upside down so you're in a sixty-nine position her throat might be at a better angle to take you," Mum suggested, "also by holding her up like that you'll have total control of her whole body rather than just her head. She'll be like your personal fleshlight!" Mum said, painting such an indecent image of how to use my body, flagrantly depicting me as just a toy for Jayce to play with.

"Hahaha what?! I like the sound of that! Will that really work?" Jayce questioned, sounding very excited at her proposition.

"Yeah, heh, I think so. I saw it on some deepthroat porn a friend sent to me the other night. I can show you when we pull over next!" She replied.

It was both humiliating and exhilarating to have my mother so casually discuss how she thought my cousin should fuck me, not to mention for them to laugh whenever they manage to conceive of a way to further violate my body. I had been reduced to a play-thing for them, just a glorified sex toy for my mother and cousin to entertain themselves on what was meant to be MY roadtrip.

"Wait. Won't that mean her pussy will be right in my face?" Jayce asked as he grabbed my head and drew me closer. "I can still smell my cum on her, I bet it's still leaking out of her," he continued as he made me suck his cock again.

"Is that true Kirrily?" Mum asked. I went to respond but Jayce refused to let me up and just continued to casually slide his cock in and out of my mouth. I realized he wasn't going to let me actually respond so I reached down and wiped my hand across my dripping pussy lips before reaching up under the TV, assuming Mum would see the cum that still leaked from me and not just how wet I was. Mum leaned down and sniffed my moist fingertips, "Didn't you clean yourself in the bathroom? I thought you'd have at least some self respect," she reprimanded me as I knelt there with my lips wrapped around my cousins cock, "Jayce honey open a window please and we'll pull over at the next rest stop."

Jayce finally relented and reluctantly released his grip on my head allowing me to come up for my first real breath in nearly a minute. As he wound down the window a torrent of air whipped around the car and in an instant my dress fluttered up off the seat and flew out the window. "MY DRESS!" I shouted in a sloppy tone as saliva drooled out of my mouth.

"Ahh well, we aren't stopping now," Mum replied bluntly, "You don't need it anyway."

"I'll need it when we get to my apartment!" I said in protest as I turned to look at her under the TV. As I did, through the gap, I could see what she had been reaching behind her chair for earlier. Right at eye level I was met with the sight of a large translucent pink dildo being slowly pumped in and out of my mothers vagina.

Stunned by what I had been presented with, I sat there with my jaw to the floor. "What?" Mum said, like she was astonished I'd be shocked from what I was seeing, "You two were having so much fun over there I thought I should at least be able to play with myself" she explained as I saw her speed up the pace at which was fucking herself.

"Play with yourself? What?" Jayce asked as shuffled to lean over the TV to take a look at her. He momentarily lost interest in me as he watched Mum fuck herself, taking a moment to respond, "holy fuck that is hot," and I had to agree. I couldn't help but try and mimic her rhythm as I fingered my own pussy.

All eyes were fixated on my mothers cunt as I asked "Does it feel good to be watched while you do that?"

She responded by loudly moaning "MMmmmgghhmm," as she changed rhythm to much slower and deeper strokes, "Yes baby it feels very good to know you are watching," she concluded.

12