Kirrily's Risqué Roadtrip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few minutes were a blur. Jayce went back to fucking my mouth but my attention had been drawn elsewhere now. Whether through sideway glances or turning around when I was let up for air I just couldn't keep my eyes off of the sight of my mothers cunt swallowing that giant pink prick.

When we finally pulled over at the rest stop Mum pulled out her phone to show Jayce the video she was talking about. He didn't let me stop sucking his dick as he watched.

"Here, see how he has total control of her body? She can't help but completely deepthroat you in that position" Mum said, holding her phone up in front of Jayce.

"Holy shit!" I felt Jayce's cock twitch in my mouth and for a moment I thought he was going to cum down my throat right there and then, "Kirrily look at this!" He said as he took the phone and pointed the screen towards me. It took me a moment to focus as I continued to slowly blow him but when I did I was met with the most vulgar display of throatfucking, or any fucking for that matter, I had ever seen in my life. A fresh anxiety flushed through me as I envisioned being abused so flagrantly but being a willing participant, 'is this what I have become?' I thought to myself, 'do they really expect me to do that?'

I saw out of the corner of my eye Mum pull the dildo out of herself and place it in her door pocket, grab a water bottle she bought at the servo and snatch her panties off the floor. She got out of the car, walked over, opened my door and said, "Jayce, you stay here honey, we won't be long but I'm sure you can entertain yourself with that while we are gone."

I was abruptly pulled up and out of the car, "Come with me young lady," Mum said.

"Muuuum I don't have any clothes on someone will see!" I tried to protest.

"Not the first time you'll be fine," Mum said, uncaring.

"But this is so much more public than a little bathroom," I reasoned but she ignored me. I was led completely naked out in the open as other cars rushed past within view. As we arrived at a picnic table she stopped me and ordered, "lay down. Spread your legs."

"Whaaaat?... Why?" I said, apprehensive and confused.

"Jayce doesn't need to have his own cum right up in his face, we have to clean you up," Mum responded while motioning with her head towards the table. I climbed up onto the table and did what she asked. No sooner had I done so was she spraying her water bottle onto my pussy. The fresh feeling shocked me and I tried to pull my legs together but she caught them and spread them wide open again. She quickly slid two fingers into my pussy and rubbed around inside while spraying more water. Just as I was just starting to feel some pleasure even through the unceremonious way I was being used she stopped rubbing, looked me in the eye and said "You better not be enjoying this. I'm only doing this to clean the cum out of you and then we are going."

Mum knelt down to get a better look at what she was doing, put aside her water and pulled her panties out of her pocket. She used her panties to dry me off before leaning in and giving my kitty a soft kiss on the lips, "that's better, now back in the car." She gave me a pat on the butt as I hopped off the table and headed back.

I hurried back to the car to see Jayce had taken his shirt off while we were gone. I found him lying there totally naked with his eyes glued to the video, stroking his cock which was still moist with my saliva.

I went to sit down on his lap but before I could Mum called out, "nuh uuuhh, remember what we said earlier? Jayce wants to get his cock all the way into your throat this time and you're going to let him aren't you?"

"Ohh right. Yes Mum!" I responded. I felt my pussy tingle as I remembered what she had called me earlier, "I kinda like the sound of being Jayce's personal sex toy!" I said gleefully, shamelessly accepting my role as an object for his entertainment.

"I bet you do my little slut," Mum replied.

Jayce had already laid down his seat to a forty-five degree angle. I took a moment to study the position in the video Jayce was watching before leaning down to place one hand on each of his legs. I then lifted one of my legs over his head and rested it on the back of his chair before doing the same with my other leg on the other side of his head. I was now on all fours leaning down, facing his crotch. Jayce dropped Mum's phone into her seat and supported my body by gripping his large hands around my waist.

Mum sat back down in the car and said, "God, you figured that out pretty quickly didn't you?" I saw her take a moment to get comfortable, which included reinserting her dildo back inside herself, and before long we were off again down the road.

I now knew exactly what was required of me and I instinctively leaned in to wrap my lips around my cousin's cock once more. He started rocking me back and forward, easing me into the motion. I started to gag as he reached deeper and deeper with each pass. "Good work baby girl, sounds like you're getting somewhere now," Mum said as she reached over to pat me softly on the once private place between my legs, "I think you'll have better luck throating him from this angle."

Out of the corner of my eye, before Jayce plunged me down on his dick again, I could see Mum still had the dildo inside of her but wasn't currently fucking herself with it, her attention had been drawn elsewhere for the moment. "I wonder how many fingers you can take at once?" She pondered aloud as I felt her fingers begin to slip inside me. I quickly realised she wasn't fingering me as much as just trying to stretch my lips apart.

I began to squirm in response to the unfamiliar way I was being handled but Jayce held me steady, not relenting on fucking my face, and replied for me, "not sure but I'd like to find out."

Mum and Jayce spent the next couple minutes entertaining themselves with my body. Between my cousin trying to force his cock into my throat and mum seeing how wide she could stretch my pussy it had turned into a big game of who could defile my body in the most obscene way.

"Look Jayce!" Mum called out, "I got three fingers completely inside her! I didn't think she would be this loose already," she said while giggling to herself.

"I must have stretched her out a bunch when we were fucking earlier. I reckon you could get 4 in if you keep trying," Jayce responded. He took a moment to focus on his strokes before asking, "hey auntie Riley. I felt like I was getting my dick deeper and deeper for a bit but now I feel like I'm hitting something at the back of her throat."

"Ohh that's what's called her throat barrier, you'll just have to keep pushing. She'll open up eventually," Mum replied.

A few moments passed before suddenly I felt butterflies fill my stomach and it felt like the whole car had jumped into the air. I lost my grip on Jayce's legs and my whole body fell. My lips slammed down onto the base of Jayce's cock. His balls, dripping with my saliva, were now firmly pressed to my nose. I tried to gasp from the shock but only succeeded in sucking his length down deeper into my throat.

Mum spoke up, "whoopsie, I think we hit a pothole. Is your little cock-sleeve ok? I felt her pussy grip my fingers," she said.

Jayce began laughing loudly as he looked down at the predicament I had been forced into, "Kirrily just slipped and fell throat first onto my cock! My dick is actually all the way in now! This feels so fucking good," Jayce announced proudly.

"Ohh really!? Nice!" Mum said before joining in the laughter. I felt her fingers withdraw from my pussy. "Here, take a photo for me please, I'd love to show my friends."

I felt Jayce wrap one of his arms around my body, pinning my arms to my side and holding my naked body against his so that my tits were pressed against his stomach. This gave him a free hand for the phone and I saw a few flashes of light go off in the car as I helplessly floundered, unable to do anything with my arms locked to my body.

"Now you can fuck her throat as deeply as you were fucking her pussy, take control and use her as you please," Mum suggested as she went back to fucking herself with her dildo.

Jayce placed both hands back on my waist and finally helped release me up off of his cock, I just barely got in a gasp of air before he slammed me back down to the hilt of his cock once more. I tried to pick up his rhythm as I was forced to deepthroat his cock over and over again but he often didn't even let me take a breath before deeply fucking my mouth again.

I was gagging so loudly I could barely hear as Mum commented, "You sound like a brain dead duck gagging like that, Kirrily."

"Yeah, she does sound pretty stupid huh," Jayce said, chuckling but without relenting one bit.

"Just try and relax girly. Jayce has total control of you now, so there's no point resisting," Mum advised. I focused on trying to relax my throat but didn't make much progress before she chimed in again, "You know, she probably needs this more than I do right now," I wondered what she meant by that...

I braced myself to take Jayce's cock again but to my surprise he held me back. I took the moment to catch my breath and as I did I saw from underneath the TV Mum pulling the dildo she'd been riding for the last half an hour out of herself and it disappeared from my view. A moment later I felt something come to rest at the entry to my pussy. "Here you go baby, why don't you fuck her with this too," Mum said.

I saw Jayce's cock move towards me and I snatched one last hastened breath before opening wide to receive him. Once again I felt as Jayce wrapped one arm around my body and a familiar feeling of anxious arousal flushed through me as I was left completely powerless to do anything as he gripped my arms to my body. He pushed me down and the full length of his cock penetrated deep into my throat.

All of a sudden, without any resemblance of ease or care, I felt as the entire length of the dildo, that was just moments ago inside my mother, was driven deep into my own cunt. I tried to moan as I was penetrated by the large cock but the only sound I was capable of producing was an unflattering wet squelch as breath escaped between my lips and my cousin's cock.

"HA! Did she just queef? Or is she just trying to breathe?" Mum asked.

"I don't think so HAHA!" Jayce replied, laughing loudly. I gasped for air as he pulled me up off of his cock, "You know you can't breathe with my cock in your throat right Kirrily?" I desperately caught a few much needed breaths before he forced me down again, firmly planting my lips to the base of his cock.

"How does it feel to be in total control of my little slut of a daughter? Are you having fun fucking her brains out?" Mum asked as she slapped my ass hard, the force of which pressed my lips down to their new home at the base of Jayce's cock.

"Fuck yeah! Best road trip ever!" He replied while sliding the dildo out of my wet cunt, "Hey Kirrily!" He called down while driving the whole length back inside, "you know how we were wondering how our bodies fit together best?" I tried to acknowledge him but with his cock in my throat all that came out was more wet squelching as I blew bubbles of slime between the seam of our bodies' connection, "well, bottoming out my cock into your throat is the best one yet!" He answered, sounding very happy to be using me like this.

Jayce gave the dildo a few quick thrusts before leaving it buried in my pussy, "Can you do this? I just want to keep face fucking her," he asked Mum as his hand moved back to the familiar spot on my waist.

"Sure honey, you just worry about what makes you feel good," Mum replied as she took control of fucking my pussy.

By this point my throat had gone numb, there was zero resistance as his cock was relentlessly forced in and out of the depth of my throat, I wasn't even gagging any more. Mum had turned off the music and the only sound that filled the car, between my gasps for air, were the wet squelching of two cocks being fucked into either end of my body.

"Ok, I agree, this feels waaaay better than just fucking her pussy, " Jayce noted.

"See! I told you her mouth pussy would be better," Mum replied.

"I feel like I can go so much deeper and I have much more control of her body like this. I'm definitely going to cum soon though," Jayce announced.

"Honey if it feels so good then you should just cum down her throat, that's what this little human fleshlight of yours was made for," Mum told Jayce before making one final pump with the dildo, deep into my pussy, "Fuck your toy till you finish."

Jayce pulled me up off of his cock and I felt Mum yank her dildo out of me. After a few hastened gasps of air I thought they must be giving me a break so I spoke up "Thank you" I said between breaths as I felt Jayce shift a hand to the back of my head "maybe he can cum on my face instea..." I was cut off as he forcefully shoved my head down, pushing his cock back into my mouth. In that same moment I felt something impact between my legs as Mum pushed Jayce's face against my wet mess of a cunt.

With Jayce's arm wrapped around my body and his hand on my head, he pressed our bodies tightly together. He began thrusting his hips and rocking my my face against his crotch as he slow-fucked my throat. All the while his own face rubbed against my pussy as he was forced to eat me out, head held down by my mother. The motion caused our sweaty bodies to grind against one another and sparks ran through my chest as my nipples grazed against his skin.

Bare moments passed before I saw my cousin's throat slime covered nuts tighten and felt his cock start twitching inside my throat. I heard a muffled moan as my cunt vibrated under his breath and I clamped my legs down onto his head so he couldn't pull away.

At long last he climaxed.

He unloaded stream after stream of cum directly down my throat. In my oxygen deprived state I felt like ages passed as my entire being was reduced to a mindless cum dump, that moment only passing when my whole body quaked with the strongest orgasm I've ever experienced.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was amazed he was still able to cum this much considering what he had unloaded in me earlier. Once he had finished cumming I had to slap and push away from his thighs so he would release his grip on my head and allow me to come up for a strangled breath.

His cock dropped away from my mouth and I choked and coughed his cum on the floor in front of me. Jayce let go of my waist and I slipped down into the footwell in front of him. My face was a complete mess of saliva and cum as I tried to wipe away the tears from my face.

Jayce collapsed limp in his seat and I caught a brief apologetic expression as our eyes met. He patted his chest and I crawled up to lay against him. I huffed out a breath as I too collapsed into place, completely exhausted and drained but entirely satiated.

Mum spoke up after we'd settled together, "heh heh, looks like you have created a bigger mess than you started with," she chuckled, "thankfully we're almost there…"

12