Kirstie's Family Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calorific
Calorific
128 Followers

Melonie took his cock into her mouth and sucked the pre-cum from it and then took it to the back of her throat and swallowed against it.

"Fuck Melonie." said Tom breathlessly, "You suck cock so well."

Tom closed his eyes lost in the sensations as his cock got to full stretch and she rubbed the head of it against the inside of her cheeks and rubbed her tongue against the frenulum.

Jenny re-entered the room and watched Melonie's head bobbing up and down in her son's lap.

She went over to the other woman and got slowly down on the floor with her to see up close how she was taking nearly his entire length into her mouth.

"You're making a grand job of that." said Jenny, "But has he eaten you out yet?"

Melonie paused her sucking and turned to the old woman.

"You know what? He hasn't!" she said with a grin, "He spent most of the way over here in the car trying to get his fingers up my cooch, but he's not yet offered to eat it."

Both women looked with disgust at Tom, who looked suitably ashamed.

"Well come on." said Jenny, "This must be put right. Tom, be a good boy and lay down on the floor, now!"

Tom obeyed his mother and stretched out on the carpeted floor. Once in position Melonie straddled his face and lowered herself to his mouth, holding up her skirt so that both women could see her pussy pressed against his lips.

Tom stuck his tongue into her snatch and tasted her juices. Then he felt a hand and then a wet mouth on his throbbing cock. Since Melonie was facing his head he knew it must be his mum who was now sucking on his member.

Tom reached up and grabbed Melonie's buttocks and squeezed and kneaded them as she ground her cunt on to his mouth and his mother sucked on his cock.

Melonie also grabbed and squeezed her breasts as Tom's tonguing sent spasms coursing through her.

"Oh Tom, you do eat cunt well." said Melonie breathlessly. She could feel her passion rising and grabbed the hem of her skirt again, raising it up in time to see fluid squirt out of her pussy and drench Tom's face.

"Yes!" said Melonie, triumphantly as Tom licked her cum from his lips.

Melonie raised herself off the prone man and turned to see how Jenny was doing with his cock.

"Need any help with that, Jenny?" Melonie asked but the old woman had a mouthful of throbbing dick and couldn't reply.

So instead, Melonie went behind Jenny and raised up her bathrobe to expose her arse and pussy.

Melonie stroked between her pussy lips and pushed a finger into her. That got Jenny wet and the flow of lubrication enabled Melonie to insert another finger and then another, until eventually she had all four fingers and her thumb pushing in and out of the woman's pussy.

Tom could see what Melonie was doing from his vantage point and the sight of it pushed him over the edge, leading him to ejaculate forcefully into Jenny's mouth.

The old woman gasped for air and deposited a large dollop of his cum back onto his cock and balls while swallowing down the remainder.

Jenny didn't move from her position as she focussed on the sensations she was feeling from being fisted by Melonie.

"You doing okay there, mum?" called out Tom, just to make sure she wasn't encountering any problems.

"Oh yes, doing pretty fucking good son." she responded and her pussy started to clench around Melonie's hand as her orgasms arrived.

Melonie removed her hand with a wet squelch and Jenny sank panting to the floor, cum still dribbling out of her mouth.

"I'm going to need another shower now." she said, ruefully.

The Announcement

Kirstie and Samantha walked their Grandpa slowly down the street, one either side of him, their arms locked through his. Passing motorists stared in jealousy as the old man strutted with these two sexy young women wearing skirts so short that they flapped and bounced in the breeze and gave teasing views of naked buttocks, with the promise of more.

They arrived home and everyone gathered in the lounge while the dinner cooked.

"How's it going Dad?" asked Chrissie, "Did these two lovelies take good care of you?"

Chrissie sat between the two women on the couch and put her arms around them both.

"They were great, as always." said Gerry, "Very playful."

"Ooh that's lovely." she said and gave both girls a squeeze.

Mikey entered the room still dressed in his pyjamas, with uncle Dave following behind, and went to say hello to his Gramps before settling himself on one of the chairs.

Just then the sound of a car pulling up could be heard and Tom, Melonie and Jenny arrived.

There was much chatter as the room filled with family but eventually Tom had to quieten everyone down so he could make his special announcement.

"Okay everybody." he said loudly, "Now I know you've all come today for Chrissie's famous roast dinner, but there is also another reason we wanted you all together, and that is because our Mikey has got himself a girlfriend."

Mikey stood up looking embarrassed as they all cheered and congratulated him.

"Thanks...thanks guys." he said, "She's coming here today to meet you all and I know you'll love her to bits.", and then he sat back down blushing at the attention.

"Awwww." said Chrissie, "I think I'm going to cry."

"I hope we're not too much for her, all of us here at once!" said Melonie.

Kirstie and Sammy jumped off the couch and ran to Mikey full of questions about the new girl.

"You must let us meet her first!" insisted Kirstie to her brother, "We're more her age and we can prepare her for the family."

Mikey had known she would make such a suggestion and he had already discussed it with his mum and dad, and they too were of the opinion that Kirstie should be the one to initiate the new girl.

When the time came and Rachel arrived at their door, the two young women rushed along with Mikey to open it and squealed with delight when they saw her standing nervously on the porch step.

"Come in. Come in!" said Kirstie and grabbed the girl's hand before her brother even had a chance to. She pulled her through to the lounge, with Sammy and Mikey following behind.

"Rachel, this is Mikey's family!" said Kirstie, "Family this is Rachel."

Everyone in the room greeted her and she gave a nervous little wave in return before the Kirstie and Sammy grabbed her arms and whisked her off up the stairs for a bit of girl time.

Mikey was left behind looking forlorn in his pyjamas, much to the amusement of the other family members.

Kirstie, Sammy and Rachel

Kirstie steered the new girl to her bedroom and with the door shut behind them Kirstie and Sammy let out loud sighs of relief.

Rachel was a couple of years older than the other two but stood slightly shorter than them. She was also more curvy with larger breasts and more prominent hips. She wore her curly auburn hair at shoulder length.

"Rachel!" squealed Kirstie excitedly, "It's so good to meet you!!"

"Thank you, that's very sweet of you." she replied modestly. "I didn't know so many people would be here, it's a little scary."

"Damn right it is." said Samantha, "That's why we're here to help you get used to our family. They're all lovely people, but it can be a bit overwhelming until you're familiar with them."

Kirstie was looking at the woman's outfit. Rachel was wearing a sober business type suit of a dark navy blue skirt and matching jacket, white blouse and possibly stockings or tights.

"You look so smart in that outfit." she said, "I love it, but isn't it a bit formal for today?"

Rachel blushed. "I didn't know what else to wear and these are the most expensive clothes I have so I figured....."

"It's okay." said Samantha, opening the woman's jacket and easing it off her shoulders, "We can sort you out."

"Yes!" said Kirstie, "I have some of my clothes here that might fit you nicely."

"Oh." said Rachel, "That's really kind but you don't have to."

"No I insist." said Kirstie, "You're practically family now."

The two women then set about removing Rachel's blouse and skirt until she was stood before them in just her bra, panties and tights.

"It's a little embarrassing." Rachel said, trying to cover herself with her arms.

"Nonsense." said Sammy, "But if it makes you feel better, Kirstie and I can remove ours too."

With that both girls stripped off their tank tops and skirts and stood naked in front of a blushing Rachel.

"This is so weird." she said, nervously, "Are you guys always like this?"

"Always!" they said in unison, and both fell about laughing to the point that even Rachel started to find it funny.

She stared at their naked bodies and admired their ease with being nude in front of a stranger. Maybe she was being too prudish, she thought, after all they were all girls together.

That decided it. Rachel pulled down the tights and then removed her bra and panties, exposing large but firm breasts and a triangular mound of black pubic hair between her thighs.

"Lovely!" Kirstie said happily and hugged her new friend, enjoying the sensation of their breasts squashing against each other.

Samantha also wrapped her arms around the two women and held them tightly.

Rachel felt warm and snug being held so tight by these two naked women and found herself aroused by the sensation of their skin against hers.

Kirstie looked into the new girl's eyes and smiled and then pressed her mouth to Rachel's. Samantha was stroking the back of Rachel's head and watching with excitement as Rachel became more accepting of the kiss, to the point of opening her mouth and enjoying Kirstie's tongue rubbing against her own.

Samantha slid her hands down Rachel's back and then around to her front, slowly easing them in between the two bodies to cup and fondle her breasts.

When Kirstie removed her lips from Rachel's she noted the girls furiously blushing face and giggled to herself. She also watched her cousin's hands cupping and squeezing Rachel's large breasts as she kissed her neck.

"I...I don't know...." Rachel tried to protest, but it felt too good for her to really want it to stop.

Kirstie got down on her knees in front of Rachel and stroked her hands up the girl's legs, enjoying the silky smoothness of her skin and the fragrance of her pussy.

She looked at the triangle of wiry black hair at the join of her thighs and the hint of pink lips below, and slid her hands around to touch the girl's inner thighs.

Kirstie looked up and saw that Sammy was now kissing Rachel's breasts and sucking on nipples that looked hard and swollen.

Kirstie could feel her own warm wetness between her legs and knew she needed to cum again today.

She stood and stroked Samantha's back and shoulders causing her to cease her attention to Rachel's breasts and to look up at her cousin with a knowing smile.

Without a word Kirstie guided the two other women to turn and then walk to the large double bed.

Rachel stared from one woman to the other, her heart pounding in her chest and an intense fluttering in her belly. They looked so beautiful in the summer sunlight that streamed in from the window, their creamy skin had a sheen to it that made her want to touch and stroke it.

Without resisting Rachel allowed them to lay her down on the bed and felt a rush of exhilaration when they lay with her, one either side.

Hands caressed her breasts and stroked over her tummy and mouths touched her neck, her nipples and her lips.

Rachel's hands moved as if of their own accord, stroking and exploring the bodies of the other two.

When Kirstie's fingers touched between her thighs her legs too seemed propelled by instinct to part and invite further exploration, and she gasped as kirstie's finger tip pressed in between the soft, wet lips of her pussy.

Samantha grinned at Rachel's reaction to being touched down there and took the girls fingers and guided them to Sammy's own wet slit, pressing them into herself until they were coated with her juice and then moving them on to her clit.

Kirstie penetrated Rachel with her finger and the girl moaned in delight. Then she took her wet finger to find her little bud and played the tip of her finger over it, just as Sammy was doing with Rachel's fingers.

Rachel felt her passion rising and a hunger and need overtook her body. She reached for Kirstie's breasts and pinched and teased the girl's hard nipples, and she moved her other hand, no longer guided by Sammy, to probe into the girl's pussy.

"Oh my god!" exclaimed Rachel, "I want to cum!"

Kirstie took that as her cue and now kissed down Rachel's body and positioned herself between her legs, gazing up at her cousin sucking on a pert nipple while Rachel's fingers moved frenetically between Sammy's labia.

Kirstie pressed her hands on to Rachel's inner thighs and pushed them further apart and used her fingertips to spread open the girl's wet pussy lips.

"Yes! Yes!" said Rachel, watching intently as the dark haired girls face drew closer to her cunt. She could feel her breath on her skin and wanted to grab and pull her face roughly against herself. "Do it!" she cried, "Do it!"

Kirstie pressed her mouth to the pink wetness and savoured the taste of the new girl. She rubbed her tongue against the exquisitely sensitive skin and teased the little bud with it's tip.

Rachel was gasping open mouthed, her own fingers, drenched with Sammy's juices, slithered in and out of the girls tight pussy. Rachel then removed her hand and licked the warm, fragrant juice from it.

Samantha gazed at the girl tasting her and then moved her position to straddle Rachel's head and lower herself to the girls mouth.

All three now moaned with delight at what they were experiencing. Kirstie had inserted two fingers into Rachel and with her other hand was now masturbating her own wet pussy while she pleasured Rachel with her mouth.

Rachel had never experienced such powerful emotions that she now felt with these two women. Her senses of sight, touch, smell and taste were all centred on the act of sexual pleasure. Even her hearing was full of moans and groans, and wet sounds of sex.

The fluttering in her tummy grew stronger now and all she could do was focus on the sensations emanating from her sensitive clitoris. Her breathing increased in intensity and she gripped the bedclothes tightly in her hands as a sudden release hit her and she orgasmed ecstatically.

As her body began to relax, she could hear both of the girls laughing hysterically.

Sammy moved her body from above the girls face and scooted down to sit at the end of the bed adjacent to her cousin.

Rachel looked down at Kirstie and frowned. Kirstie's hair was wet and plastered to her forehead and face. Moisture dripped from her chin as laughter made her shake uncontrollably.

"What....what happened?" asked Rachel.

The two girls took a moment to calm their laughter long enough to explain.

"You squirted!" said Sammy, "All over my cousin's face!"

Kirstie shook her head dramatically causing the liquid to fly everywhere and setting off another bout of laughter from the two girls, which Rachel found infectious and soon joined in with.

"Oh my! I've never done that before." said Rachel, her body shaking with laughter. "Oh" she tried to calm herself and catch her breath, "Oh my god, Kirstie, I'm so sorry. You're drenched!"

But Kirstie was still chuckling as she recalled the sudden flood of warm liquid that spurted out of Rachel's pussy while her mouth was pressed to it.

"I was impressed!" she said with a big, wet grin.

Rachel chuckled and lay back on the bed reflecting on what a strange day it had turned out to be.

"I need to take a shower." said Kirstie, "In fact, we all do! And then we need to get you ready to meet the family."

Kirstie stood and held out both hands to help pull both Rachel and Sammy off the bed and then led them in to the en-suite shower.

"Oh I love your bedroom and bathroom Kirstie." said Samantha, a little bit jealous, as she looked around the large en-suite with it's clean white china washbasin and WC, and the large glass shower enclosure with it's Rainfall shower head high above the tray and the vertical line of four power nozzles on the side wall.

Kirstie pulled the other two into the enclosure with her and pressed a button on the wall. Immediately hot water cascaded down on them from above and the nozzles sprayed intensely at them from the side.

"I think I might nickname this shower 'Rachel', what do you think?" said Kirstie and they all laughed.

Liquid soap was applied to hands and the three girls helped each other wash away the excesses of the day. Much attention was paid to breasts and pussies and all three emerged clean, but still with heightened sexual excitement.

After towelling each other dry, Kirstie considered options for a suitable outfit for her new friend and disappeared off to her large wardrobe to find some contenders.

Samantha and Rachel stripped off the damp duvet from the bed and sat side by side on the undersheet covered mattress, with their backs against the headboard, relaxing and waiting for Kirstie to return.

After a few minutes Kirstie appeared with five outfits. One was for herself and one for Samantha, and there was three she felt Rachel would look good in.

Sammy held up the dress Kirstie had found with delight. "Oh Kirstie, I love this dress, thank you!" and she leaned forward to kiss her cousin and then jumped off the bed to put it on.

Kirstie laid out the three outfits for Rachel.

The first was a white linen summer dress, with a dark blue trim and which buttoned up the front and cinched in at the waist with a matching blue belt.

The second was a stylish black dress with a low cut at the front.

The third was a red satin dress with a lace trim.

"Try the red first." suggested Kirstie and she got on to the bed and sat watching as Rachel examined the outfits.

"I should put my underwear back on." said Rachel, looking around the room and trying to remember where her bra and knickers had gone.

"No need." said Kirstie, matter of factly. "You look great without all that."

Rachel blushed again but was also pleased that being naked and talking about her body was so easy with these girls.

She raised the red dress, put her arms through the sleeves and slipped it over her head.

She was surprised at how short it was and it felt uncomfortably tight across her breasts, and it wasn't even closed yet.

She looked at Kirstie and pulled a face that said "Nah!"

Kirstie agreed and Rachel removed the outfit.

The black dress did fit better, but the low cut at the front practically had her tits falling out of it. The two girls laughed as she shimmied and her breasts could be seen in the gap.

The blue and white was the simplest to put on, rather like a tailored coat with the large buttons closing the front of the dress and the belt accentuating her narrow waist.

Rachel liked it as it was light and airy whereas the other two were too much like cocktail dresses.

"Have a look in the mirror." said Kirstie, pointing towards the mirrored doors of the wardrobe.

Rachel walked to them and stared at herself. For a moment she felt she didn't know herself. She looked glowing, her eyes appeared brighter and her lips fuller.

The dress was tight but not so much that it strained the buttons, and she could feel the air circulating nicely between her thighs. Her nipples pressed prominently against the material and their darkness could be seen through it, but she no longer felt uncomfortable with that.

She turned to Kirstie with a big smile and Kirstie clapped her hands together and jumped off the bed to hug her.

"Yay! Now, hair and make-up!" she said.

Samantha had already started on hers at the dresser and Rachel and Kirstie joined her and offered tips and advice as they all stared at her reflection in the mirror.

Calorific
Calorific
128 Followers