Kirstie's Family Surprise

Story Info
Kirstie introduces Rachel to The Family.
9k words
4.35
16.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calorific
Calorific
129 Followers

This story is just a bit of fun and should not be taken seriously.

Constructive feedback is appreciated.

All characters are over 18 and have told me they are consenting.

For the sake of clarity:

Chrissie(42), Melonie(44) and Dave(47) are all siblings and their father is Gerry(71).

Tom(45) is Jenny's(68) son.

Tom + Chrissie have a daughter Kirstie(18) and a son Mikey(21)

Dave + Melonie have (as far as we know) a daughter Samantha(18)

Kirstie's Family Surprise

Chrissie & Dave

Kirstie paced impatiently in front of the living room bay window. Every time a car came into the cul-de-sac she ran to the glass and peered out hoping it was them, but so far she had come away disappointed.

Her mum, Chrissie, shouted from the Kitchen: "Don't be impatient, Kirstie!"

Finally a car pulled to a stop outside the house and Kirstie jumped and clapped her hands.

"They're here!" she shouted and rushed to the front door, opening it before her cousin Samantha even had a chance to press the bell button.

"Sammy!" Kirstie cried.

"Kirstie!" cried her cousin in return, and the two young women embraced tightly and kissed each other on the mouth.

"No love for your uncle Dave?" said the man standing behind Samantha.

"Awww, uncle, I always have love for you!" said Kirstie and released her hold on her cousin and went to hug and kiss her uncle.

Dave wrapped his large arms around her slight frame and gave her buttocks a squeeze, causing Kirstie to squeal. "Uncle! You always love my bum." she said with a grin.

Samantha turned to her cousin. "Daddy's been randy as hell all the way here Kirstie, he spent most of the drive with his hand up my skirt." She grinned.

"Who me?" said Dave and raised his left hand to his face, melodramatically sniffing his fingers, "Ahhhhhh delightful."

"Don't stand in the hall, come on in." shouted Chrissie from the Kitchen and the three of them entered the lounge.

Chrissie arrived in the room carrying a dish wrapped in cling-film.

"Hi Dave." she said with a big smile

"Hey, sister." he replied, "What have you got there? It smells great!"

"It's a fruit pie for Dad." said Chrissie and turned to the two young women.

"Okay, you two, can you take this to Gramps for me? Tell him to cook it in the microwave, not the oven or he'll cremate it."

"Okay mum." said Kirstie.

"Sure aunty." said Samantha.

"Keep it level. And bring him back with you for dinner tonight!" instructed Chrissie and handed the pie to Kirstie, "Don't talk to any strange men on the way there!"

She kissed both girls on their lips and sent them on their way.

A buzzer went off in the kitchen and Chrissie turned to attend to it followed by Dave.

She took another pie from the oven and set it aside and then went to the sink to wash her hands.

Dave came up behind her and wrapped his arms around the smaller woman, inserting his right hand into the top of her blouse and massaging her breast.

"How's my little sister doing?" he asked as he nuzzled her neck.

Chrissie pressed back against him a little and could feel his erection against her arse.

"Oh not too bad, Dave." she said and finished washing her hands, "Just rushed off my feet all morning, but it's all done now."

"Excellent." said Dave and pushed his fingers into the cup of her bra searching for the nipple.

"Tom has gone to pick up Melonie from the store and then they will go to pick his mum up, and then it's back here for dinner."

"Hmmmm dinner." said Dave into her neck, "But I could eat something right now."

"Oh?" said Chrissie, enjoying the stimulation of her nipple, "What did you have in mind?"

"Something wet." he said with a grin.

"Hmmmm," Chrissie sighed, "I'll have to see what I can rustle up."

Dave moved his other hand down her front and began to rub her thin skirt against her pussy.

Chrissie took the hint and led her brother to the end of the table where he sat in a chair and she climbed onto the hard table top, lifted her skirt and swung her legs around so that her feet were perched on the arms of his chair.

She moved her legs apart and bunched up her skirt around her waist, presenting her bald pussy to his view.

"Anything you fancy on the menu here, sir?" she asked.

Dave grinned up at her. "There certainly is!" he said and leaned forward to press his hands onto her thighs and spread her pussy lips with his finger tips. He inhaled deeply the aroma of her sex and then lowered his face to her snatch and began licking.

Chrissie grabbed his head with her hands and leaned back, pulling his face harder against herself.

"Oh yes, you have always been good at eating cunt." she said.

Dave found her clit with his tongue and worked on that as her juices flowed down on to his chin.

"Finger me too." she said breathlessly.

Dave took two of his fingers and inserted them into her wet passage, twisting them and pushing in and out, juices now running down his forearm.

"Fuck yeah!" shouted Chrissie as the first orgasm hit her.

"Fuck that cunt, you cocksucker!" she shouted. Dave rammed his fingers faster in and out and sucked and nibbled at her clit.

"Fucking cunt licking bastard fucker." Chrissie cried as her final orgasm tore through her and she held his head still until it subsided.

Finally Chrissie let go of her brother's head and he stood to kiss her wetly on her mouth. She loved the taste of her own quim on some else's lips.

Dave took one of her hands and placed it against the crotch of his trousers, allowing her to feel the large bulge there.

"Can I interest you in anything, madam?" he asked with a grin.

Chrissie and Dave swapped positions and she pulled off his trousers exposing his nakedness beneath. She handled his erection, studying the familiar veins and creases and then lowered her mouth to it. She gobbled noisily on the cock, slurping on his pre-cum and sucking hard on his helmet.

Dave thrust up his hips to meet her mouth and grabbed her head to hold it still so that his cock reached the back of her throat. Saliva dribbled down the length of his shaft and then he released her head for her to continue bobbing up and down on his manhood.

Chrissie also stroked his shaft with her hand, twisting it and making the foreskin slide over his glands and back down again.

She teased his pee hole with the tip of her tongue and then engulfed his cock once again, and pushed his large member as far to the back of her throat as she could manage.

"Oh my god, Chrissie, you always could suck a decent cock." he cried as her mouth stimulated him, edging him closer to his climax.

"Ohhh Chrissie!" he exclaimed loudly and couldn't hold back any longer, and shot his load into her throat, which she swallowed down greedily, making sure that no spunk was lost from her mouth.

After a few moments to recover from their exertions they left the table and got themselves tidied up.

Mikey wandered into the kitchen just as Chrissie and Dave had finished cleaning themselves and the table. He was still wearing his pyjamas.

He rubbed his eyes. "What's for dinner?" he asked, sleepily.

"Honestly, that boy." said Chrissie shaking her head as she started heating the oven, ready to cook the family meal.

Kirstie & Samantha

The two young women chatted as they walked the short distance to their Grandpa's house. It was a bright sunny day and both eighteen year olds wore short pleated skirts and tight tank tops, their pert young breasts unencumbered by bras so their nipples poked tantalisingly against the material.

Kirstie was dark haired and Samantha was blonde. Grandpa liked to call them 'salt and pepper'.

Some cars tooted at them as they passed but they ignored the lustful stares of the men driving.

Eventually they arrived at the front door and Samantha rang the bell and then knocked loudly, as Grandpa Gerry was notoriously hard of hearing.

Samantha bent forward causing her skirt to rise up and give Kirstie a delicious view of her bum encased in white panties. She raised the letter flap and shouted "Grandpa!".

Eventually the rustle of movement could be heard and then the release of five locks as the old man opened his front door.

He stared at the two women.

"Ahhhh, Salt and Pepper, my favourite girls!" he said with a big smile on his face and invited them to enter before re-securing the door locks.

Kirstie took the pie through to the kitchen shouting out to him that he needed to microwave it.

Samantha followed him in to the lounge where he sat heavily back down in his favourite chair and grabbed the TV remote to turn off the noisy war film he had been watching.

He surveyed the lithe young lady standing in front of him, grabbed his walking stick and, with a big grin, hoisted the hem of Samantha's skirt with it.

Samantha giggled playfully.

"Hey!" said Gerry, "What's all this then?" and prodded her underwear with the stick's rubber tip.

"Mum doesn't like us going out without underwear, Gramps." said Kirstie who had entered the lounge chewing on an apple.

"Well, you're not out now, are you?" he said indignantly, "I won't abide knickers in this house."

"They're not knickers, Gramps." said Samantha, "They're panties."

"I don't care if they're bloomers, pantaloons or drawers, take them off!" he instructed.

Samantha giggled and raised her skirt to wriggle the white panties down from her waist and kicked them off at her feet.

Gerry stared at her pussy with it's covering of fine blonde pubic hair and licked his lips. He then looked over at Kirstie.

"You too young lady!" he said.

Kirstie finished her apple and wiped the juice from her chin and then followed her cousin's example by holding up her short skirt and pulling down her pink panties, and then kicking them off on to the floor.

Gerry eyed her shaven pussy and licked his lips again.

Samantha plonked herself down in his lap and put her arm around his shoulders.

"How's my favourite grandpa doing?" she asked and pressed her lips to his, causing him to push his tongue into her mouth and press his hand against her breast over her top.

When she pulled away from his mouth he continued to stroke the nipple through the thin material. "Oh I'm alright, I suppose. Just getting old. Don't get many visitors these days."

"Aww Gramps," said Kirstie, "You're not old!" and she rushed to the side of his chair to bend and give him her mouth and tongue. As she kissed him Gerry pushed his free hand up her skirt and stroked the smooth skin around her peach.

Kirstie raised her mouth from his and looked up at her cousin, who leaned forward and kissed her.

Gerry watched intently as the two young women kissed each others lips and pushed tongues deep into their mouths, inches away from his face.

"It's always lovely to see you two girls play nice together." said Gerry, "Why don't you lay down with your cousin and have some fun?"

Samantha jumped off his lap enthusiastically and grabbed Kirstie's hands.

The two women knelt together on the floor in front of Gerry's chair and each pulled off the other's tank tops and skirts so they were both naked and basking in the beauty of their bodies.

Samantha lowered her head and sucked on Kirstie's swollen nipples, and the other girl placed her hand between Samantha's legs and pushed a finger into her tight pussy.

"Hmmm" said Gerry, "Sammy, why don't you lay on your back and then your cousin can straddle your face?"

"Sure Gramps." said Samantha and she laid back while Kirstie repositioned herself over the girls mouth.

"That's it girls." said Gerry, rising unsteadily from his chair and walking closer to see better.

Kirstie lowered herself onto Sammy's mouth and felt the girl's eager tongue begin to lick and probe her sensitive place. She in turn lowered her own mouth to Sammy's hairy pussy and, after parting the lips with her fingers, started lapping at her clit.

Gerry looked down at Kirstie's bum over her cousins mouth and stroked his hand over her cool skin. He then moved his hand further down and pressed a finger into her cunt, moving it around to get it nice and wet and then he put it in his mouth and sucked the juice from it.

Gerry savoured her taste as if it were a fine wine and then he slid the finger tip down the valley between her buttocks and found her puckered anus. He teased it with the wet fingertip and then pushed his finger fully into her tight bumhole.

Kirstie moaned loudly and her hips shook. "Ohhh Gramps." she sighed as he stimulated her tight anus, "You always like my arsehole!"

Gerry laughed. "Because it's so cute, just like the rest of you!" he said.

He watched Samantha's technique up close.

"Get your tongue deep in there Sammy, that's a good girl." said Gerry, moving his wet finger inside Kirstie, "Really push deep so you can suck on her juices."

Gerry removed his finger from Kirstie's arse, sniffed it and smiled. Then he walked around to see how she was doing at eating Samantha's cunt.

"Ahhhh good girl." Gerry said approvingly as he watched her sucking and licking the little clit while probing her cousin with two fingers inside her.

The old man moved to a side cabinet and retrieved a toy box and carried it to his chair.

Removing the lid, Gerry rummaged inside and found a modest sized dildo. He turned to Kirstie.

"Here you go, Kirstie." he said offering her the toy.

"Thanks Gramps!" she said excitedly and took it in her hand. Kirstie sucked on the rubber head and got it dripping with her saliva and then teased it against Samantha's pussy lips before pushing it into her.

"ahhhhhhhh" cried Samantha as she felt the toy slide in, "Oh that's good!"

Gerry took another dildo and passed it to Samantha who spat onto the tip and then proceeded to slide it into Kirstie's tight little pussy and fucked her cousin with it, matching the rhythm of the other girl.

Gerry unfastened his trousers and released his old cock. He was almost erect, but not quite. He sat back in his chair masturbating and watching his granddaughters fuck each other to a simultaneous climax.

The girls were panting heavily and both were covered with a sheen of perspiration. After a moment they removed the toys from each others orifices, disentangled themselves and returned the toys to Gerry.

"I'd better clean them before putting them away." he said and pushed Kirstie's dildo into his mouth, licking off all of Samantha's juice, and then did the same for Samantha's dildo.

"Are you going to cum too, grandpa?" asked Samantha, staring down at his swollen cock and it's shiny head.

"I think I might today, girls." said Gerry and he stood again and had the girls kneel either side of him as he let his trousers fall to the floor.

Kirstie and Samantha knew what to do and they both started licking back and forth along his shaft as it protruded horizontally from his crotch, and they took turns to suck on his glands.

Gerry watched intently as the two young mouths slid along at the same time on either side of his cock, from base to tip and then back again. He would angle himself slightly to one side, either left or right, to have that girl take his cock fully into her mouth before pulling out and allowing them both to resume stimulating him.

"I wonder who will be the lucky girl?" he whispered as he could feel his climax beginning to approach.

As the pressure became too much he turned towards Kirstie and she took his cock fully into her mouth as the spunk exploded out of the tip. Kirstie's eyes grew wide as he filled her mouth with his sticky cum and then he slowly pulled out of it as the spasms ceased.

Kirstie then turned to her cousin and pressed her mouth against Sammy's.

"Good girls, you must always share." said Gerry and slumped back in his chair, watching the two women swap his cum between their mouths, swallowing some of it each time until none was left.

Tom, Melonie and Jenny

Tom picked Melonie up from the supermarket where she worked and gave her a kiss as she entered the car. Their tongues met and he pushed his hand through the gap between buttons on her uniform to feel her large tits.

When they broke from the kiss Melonie did what she always did when safely back with family members; she hoisted her skirt and wriggled down her knickers, shoving them in the pocket of her coat.

"That's better." she said.

"It certainly is." replied Tom, eyeing her big bush of pubic hair. "Right, off we go."

It was a short drive to Tom's mum's house and Tom spent most of it with his left hand pressed against Melonie's wet cunt lips.

Eventually they arrived and he parked the car, and they had a short walk up the street to Jenny's front door. Tom rang the bell and waited. Nothing happened for a minute so he got the door key out and opened it himself.

"Mrs Jones!" shouted Melonie. There was no reply but there was some noise from upstairs. Melonie began to climb the stairs, with Tom following her and looking up her skirt.

The noise was coming from the bathroom.

Melonie opened the door and saw Jenny naked and taking a shower.

The old woman was briefly startled by their sudden appearance but she already knew they were coming to pick her up today so it wasn't totally unexpected.

"Sorry dear" she called from the shower, "Got water in my ear, couldn't hear a thing!"

"Okay mum" shouted Tom, "We'll see you downstairs."

Tom and Melonie returned to the ground floor and went to wait in the lounge.

They sat together on the couch and Tom started to kiss his sister-in-law, massaging and squeezing her large breasts and then pushing his hand up under her skirt. Melonie obligingly parted her legs and he was now able to get his fingers wet inside of her.

Then they heard footsteps coming down the stairs so Tom reluctantly removed his fingers from Melonie's cunt and just rested his hand on her thigh beneath the skirt.

"Sorry about that." said Jenny, wearing a bathrobe as she entered the lounge, "Running a bit late today. I got a bit carried away earlier watching the man across the street cleaning his car. Arse crack city it was!" she started to laugh throatily.

Tom and Melonie stood to greet and kiss the older woman and then they all sat back down, with Jenny making herself comfortable in her favourite old armchair.

"Thanks for coming to pick me up, It's so good of you." said Jenny.

"Oh it's no problem Mrs Jones." said Melonie.

"Well I appreciate it, is all." she replied, "I don't get to see family as often as I used to."

"Awww mum, it's work..." Tom started to make excuses.

"No, no Tom." said the woman firmly, "I know you have other distractions, now that the kids are all over eighteen. I take second place now, I get that."

Tom got out of his seat and knelt beside his mother.

"Don't be silly, we all still have time for you." he leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers, pushing his tongue into her open mouth and meeting her own tongue in return.

After their kiss the old woman smiled at him

"Thank you son." she said, and then noticed the damp patch on the front of his jeans.

"I doubt that was because of me." she said chuckling and looked over at Melonie and winked.

"Come on." Jenny said to Tom, "Let's get you sorted out." and she proceeded to unfasten his jeans and pull them down from his hips.

She regarded her son's semi hard cock and the dribble of pre-cum emerging from the tip.

"Here, Melonie." said Jenny, "You'd better come over here and sort this man out before he drips on to my furniture. I'm going to see if I can get these cleaned."

Jenny eased herself up out of the chair with a groan as her aching joints protested the movement, and walked out of the room carrying Tom's clothing, while Melonie came and nestled herself between Tom's legs as he sat back in his mother's chair.

Calorific
Calorific
129 Followers