Kirstie's Family Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she was satisfied with her work, Sammy stood and let Rachel sit.

Sammy had on a strapless black dress that had sequin highlights and was flared at the skirt. The top was curved over the front of her breasts and the middle then plunged down, exposing quite a lot of her chest between her pert tits.

"Wow!" said Kirstie, "You look great, cousin!"

Rachel was looking at her in the mirror. "Jesus, Sammy, I could never get away with that, my tits would be falling out all the time! But you look hot!"

Samantha thanked them for their kind words and gazed at herself in the wardrobe mirror.

Kirstie fetched her own outfit which was a white strappy dress that hung lightly on her small frame with the bottom quarter of the dress pleated. She lifted it on to herself and stood with Samantha at the mirror and then did a pirouette which caused the skirt to flare out and exposed her naked bum.

After they all finished getting made up the three young women stood together and looked at themselves in the big mirror.

"Fuck." said Rachel, "We all look hot!"

The three of them laughed and then it was time to go back downstairs.

They could hear laughter and chatter from the living room as well as the smells of the roast dinner that had been consumed earlier by the family.

Kirstie entered the room first and attracted everyone's attention.

The Family

"Family! Family!" she shouted loudly until everyone was silent. "May I present the two hottest girls in the UK today, Rachel and Samantha!!"

Kirstie jumped up excitedly, flashing plenty of skin, and clapped her hands as the two girls strutted into the room.

The gathered family members all applauded and cheered.

"Where's Mikey?" asked Kirstie.

"He's still eating." said Chrissie, with a shrug.

Kirstie's eyes looked to heaven and with a melodramatic sigh she marched off to find him.

Rachel stood at the centre of attention but had Samantha at her side helping to introduce all the members of the family. She accepted compliments on her beauty and her figure and felt warm and happy inside.

Kirstie found her brother at the kitchen table still stuffing his face.

"Mikey!" she said, annoyed.

"Oh hey Kirstie, how's it going?"

"Mikey! Rachel is downstairs, she looks 'gorge' and you're not even out there!"

"I'm hungry." he said without looking up.

The evidence of the family dinner were everywhere, and Kirstie saw that three plates had been set aside and covered in foil, for the girls to have when they were ready to eat.

"Pig!" Kirstie said to her brother, and left the kitchen.

She returned to the living room to see Rachel was now seated between Chrissie and Aunt Melonie, deep in conversation.

Dave and Tom sat either side of Jenny on the other couch, with Samantha on an Ottoman nearby, her lithe legs displayed prettily in contrast to the black dress.

Grandpa Gerry sat in an armchair, overseeing the room.

"Hey Gramps." said Kirstie a little forlornly.

"Hey Pepper." said Gerry and patted his lap.

Kirstie climbed on with her dress riding up considerably and Gerry placed his hand on her bare thigh. "What's up?" he asked.

"Oh it's Mikey. He has a lovely girlfriend here but he's too busy stuffing his face with food to bother to come out and see her. He hasn't even changed out of his pyjamas." Kirstie sighed and parted her legs a little so that Gramps could reach her pussy.

"Well, he's young and he's still got some growing up to do." said Gerry, his fingers stroking the lips of her cunt, "I told your mum a long time ago she should let me whip him into shape. I'd soon have him acting like an adult."

Kirstie felt the flutter in her tummy as his fingers flicked her clit.

"I know you would, Gramps." she said and kissed him.

Chrissie and Melonie immediately took to Rachel. They talked about her work at the local council and about her learning to drive, and her music tastes, and of fashion.

Rachel's head switched from one speaker to the other as if she was at Wimbledon watching a tennis match.

Occasionally Chrissie or Melonie would touch her arm, or brush her hair away from her neck or rest a warm hand on her knee, or a little higher on her bare leg.

They sat very close but she would sometimes have to move her head closer to one of them to hear what was being said above the background noise of conversation in the room.

Both ladies smelled of expensive perfumes and this, together with the warmth of their bodies in such close proximity, and the constant sound of voices in the room made her feel relaxed and almost soporific.

She began to notice how Melonie's breast would press against her arm as the woman spoke across her to Chrissie, and found herself wondering what those big tits must feel like to touch and squeeze. She chuckled at the thought.

"What was that dear?" asked Chrissie looking at her and smiling.

"Oh, oh nothing, it's just been a wild day and I was just thinking of things."

"Yes, yes." said Chrissie patting her leg above her knee, "It is a lot to take in but we just want you to be happy."

"That's very kind of you, Mrs Jones." said Rachel.

"Chrissie, sweetheart, call me Chrissie." and suddenly the woman's mouth was on Rachel's.

Whether it was the unexpected nature of the kiss, or something else, she wasn't sure, but Rachel found herself accepting the woman's warm kiss without resisting, even when she felt Chrissie's tongue pressing between her lips.

When Chrissie removed her mouth Rachel had no time to say anything as Melonie's hand gently turned her head to face in her direction and then she too pushed her lips to the girl's mouth.

Rachel could feel her breasts being stroked over the dress and then a freeing of one of the front buttons and a hand was inside, cupping her tit and rubbing her nipple.

Her breathing quickened and she responded by pushing her tongue urgently into Melonie's mouth.

Conversation in the room had dwindled as all eyes were on the three women on the couch.

Gerry still fingered Kirstie and her little bum wriggled nicely against his lap as they both watched Rachel and the two sisters.

Kirstie caught movement out of the corner of her eye and saw her cousin Samantha rise from the Ottoman and settle on the lap of Kirstie's dad, Tom.

His hand slipped into the dress at her front to cup a firm, young breast as she pressed her mouth to his.

Dave was still watching his sisters kissing and fondling the new girl, but his hand was on the leg of Tom's mum and her hand was rubbing against his crotch over the material of his trousers.

Rachel felt more buttons being released and actually welcomed the opening of the dress. She wanted to be touched.

Melonie took her mouth from Rachel's and the two sisters opened up Rachel's dress and lowered their mouths to her breasts as she sat back and moaned, and stared across at Kirstie who was French kissing the old man who had his hand on her breast.

Rachel's eyes swept the room.

To Samantha sitting on her uncle's lap, his hand stroking and teasing her exposed breasts as she too pressed her lips against the older man's mouth.

To the other end of the couch where an old lady was sucking up and down on the erect cock of Chrissie's brother.

Hands were now stroking Rachel's legs and spreading them apart. She felt again the sense of wild abandon she had experienced earlier with the girls upstairs. She wanted to cum.

Fingers probed her pussy and stimulated her clit. Wet mouths sucked on her swollen nipples and her own hands reached out to touch thighs, breasts and pussy.

The two women with Rachel had shrugged off much of their own clothing now and offered up large, erect nipples to her mouth. Smooth, cool skin rubbed against her face and the perfume of their bodies, both natural and artificial, stimulated her desires.

When she looked back over at the lovely Kirstie she could see the girl riding up and down on her grandfather's cock, her beautiful arse displayed for all to see as her wet cunt gripped his old dick and made it glisten.

Samantha was bent over with her hands on the seat of the couch and Tom was fucking her from behind with his impressive cock, and massaging her tits with his hands.

The old woman was laying back on the couch, her veined legs spread wide apart and her hand working quickly at her snatch between them, as her mouth sucked on Dave's cock.

Rachel spread her legs as far as she could and thrust her hips. "Eat me!" she said breathlessly.

Chrissie was quick to respond, and she slid to the floor from the couch to kneel at the altar of the girls pussy. She plunged her tongue into her and twisted it around and then lapped quickly up at her clit.

"God yes!" Rachel cried, and put her hands on Chrissie's head pulling her tighter against her pussy.

Rachel then felt herself being turned on the couch to lay along it's length with Chrissie still eating her out and then Melonie's arse appeared above her head and she lowered her pussy on to the girl's mouth.

Every smell and every taste was now sex. Her sexual pleasure was all that mattered. She wanted it all.

Her orgasms started again and she concentrated on that fluttering in her stomach and then the delicious release. She grasped tightly on to Melonie's hips holding her still against her mouth as her orgasm exploded within.

As she relaxed Melonie began to rub her cunt against Rachel's mouth again, but now it was her turn to climax and a spray of warm liquid burst out of her and on to Rachel's face.

Melonie eased herself off the couch and sat on the floor beside it.

Chrissie was also sat on the floor, smiling with her face dripping wet from Rachel's orgasm.

Now Tom and Dave left their respective partners and stood beside the couch on which Rachel lay.

She looked up and saw two large cocks being masturbated in her direction.

She barely had time to process this before first Dave and then Tom began to ejaculate all over her, covering her face and tits and pussy with ribbons of their sticky white spunk.

Now, for the finale, Old Gerry staggered over accompanied by Kirstie, who positioned him close to the couch and then wanked him with her hand until he too shot a couple of decent loads onto the new girl's body.

The two older men helped Gerry back to his chair and Kirstie and Samantha crouched down beside Rachel.

Rachel looked at the two girls with a dreamy expression on her face.

Kirstie ran her fingers through the sticky mess of cum on the girl's body, mixing it together into a pool on the girls flat belly, and then scooped some up and pressed her fingers to Rachel's mouth.

Rachel stuck out her tongue and licked the gooey liquid and then sucked Kirstie's fingers and swallowed it down. Samantha repeated the process and placed her sticky fingers in Rachel's mouth too. And then both cousins scooped cum up for each other and placed their finger's in each other's mouths.

The family began to applaud.

Kirstie looked down at Rachel and said: "Welcome to The Family, Sister."