Kishen's Life-changing Discovery Ch. 02

Story Info
Kishen's buddy Tariq opens up about his sexual awakenings.
3.4k words
3.77
5.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I masturbated on the shocking event that I witnessed a while back. I wiped my cum off on Usha Aunty's and her daughter Neetu's panties.

"Shit! I've got to clean these panties or do something about it before I place them back in the pile of Usha aunty's dirty laundry," I thought to myself as I came to my post-nut clarity.

As I hid the panties under my bed, I realized that I could barely contain the excitement of what I had witnessed. As a virgin and an adolescent who was well disciplined on sex and sexuality, and that too by my mother. I witnessed something revolting and equally exciting.

"But who do I tell? Of course, my buddies Deepak, Tariq, and Kartik! But what should I say? Won't I be judged, or worse, be tarnishing the name of my parents? What if they spilled it to others?" Such questions nagged in my mind over the next few days.

"Are most Indian adults or couples free and open to sex? Are other families or people in the building involved in group sex acts and affairs? Or are my parents, Usha aunty, and Ramesh uncle the only unknown bad apples in the building?" I wondered.

Seeing them fuck amped up my fantasies involving the aunties and ladies I knew. For example, I began imagining myself fucking the daylights out of senior citizen Manoj Sir's not-so-old, dusky and extremely soft-spoken second wife, Deepti aunty.

She is 12 years younger than him. They lived in the door right opposite Usha aunty's flat. Manoj sir is a retired university head and one of the strictest men I know. His strictness made the thought of fucking Deepti aunty more exciting.

Many years back, he caught me and Neetu red-handed. As young kids, we were showing and exploring each other's private parts at the rarely used fire exit stairs of our building. We were playing hide and seek, and one thing led to another. We weren't horny but, rather, more curious.

I still remember Manoj sir's roaring, "What are you doing?" He came out of the blue, pinched my ear, and grabbed Neetu's hand. He dragged us into his house to shout the daylights out of us. We were trembling.

Then a new bride, Deepti aunty, calmed him down and took us into her room. She explained to us about 'complexities' of what we were doing. We begged her not to tell our moms, and she agreed.

Since the incident, I haven't done or spoken to Neetu about anything resembling sex or lust. But I had developed urges towards her later. I fantasized about losing our virginity to each other. I have no clue how that would be possible.

"Does Neetu know that her parents were fucking mine?" was another doubt that haunted me.

I have fucked Neetu over a hundred times in my mind. Now, I started imagining doing her with each of our parents watching in approval. Thanks to Tariq's blatant but vulgar remark where he suggested Deepak fuck his mom, I began imagining doing all the moms in a steamy one-man foursome.

Thoughts about my mom Savitri also crossed my mind many times. But I would also be repelled by it. She is beautiful nonetheless. Seeing her licking my dad's balls while fingering his crack took me to a new dimension of arousal.

The risks of sharing what I saw with my friends would be immense. I decided to keep it all to myself. I knew they wouldn't judge me because we are porn scholars. But still, why take the risk of the unknown? I remember during school days when Deepak playfully 'eewed' at Tariq in front of the whole class for allegedly looking and smiling at his dick.

The poor lad had to live with being called the gay of the class for quite a long time. Coming back from that warning memory, I began wondering, "What next, Kishen? When would be the next time they do it? You desperately want to join, but how? Would they even allow you?"

Over the next three weeks, I bunked classes randomly, hoping to find my parents in the act with their beloved neighbors. Sadly, I found nothing. Besides, I feared Usha aunty may begin to suspect something unusual with me checking in her house more than usual, that too when I am supposed to be at college.

I gave lame excuses whenever she asked. I knew I was gambling with her trust. Suppose my college authorities alerted my mother about my absence, or even Usha aunty mentioning my frequent appearances at her house, I might get in deep trouble.

I could scrape off my dried cum off Usha aunty and her daughter's panties. But I couldn't sneak them to their house. Whenever I got into her house, she didn't have a pile of dirty laundry. I feared she could get suspicious if an old pair of used panties suddenly appeared, especially after I'd paid a visit.

My affection for her and Neetu kept me from throwing away their panties. THose panties served me with nothing but love. But I badly needed their freshly used panties as well. I battled my horniness and helplessness.

A day came when Kartik, Tariq, Deepak and I decided to catch up for a cricket match. During our school days, we used to stay back at the playground after cricket and chit-chat till late evening.

"Man, I missed this kind of post-match gathering," I said as we sat beside the playground.

They nodded in agreement.

"So, anyone was able to fall in love, get kissed, score a chick, or get laid?" I asked.

"No, but apparently, a senior in my department has slept with one of my teachers," said Deepak.

"And here we go with the rumors again, just like school days. Not interesting anymore, bro," said Tariq.

"So what's interesting for you? Incest? Especially since you suggested I do it with your mom?" asked Deepak.

"Oh my, Deepak remembers and didn't let it slide," I thought.

"That came out by mistake, man. And I said I was sorry," said Tariq.

"That was awkward as fuck," said Kartik.

"Hit me if you want. But I'd say that as consenting adults, there is nothing wrong should you hang out with Fidha aunty." I said rather nervously.

"Man, what the fuck!" reacted Deepak.

"Building on that hypothesis, let's say Tariq made out with your mom. Deepak, what would you do?" asked Kartik abruptly.

"Dad and I would beat the meat out of him," Deepak said rather annoyingly.

Jumping in with a response, I asked, "What if your dad was cool about it?"

"C'mon, there is no way he'd be cool about it. Are you insane?" asked Deepak.

"Man, we are just talking hypothetically, and we can stop this discussion if you are uncomfortable," responded Tariq.

"Wow, you are now speaking like my dad, man. And yes, I don't like where this is going. Stop it, please," said Deepak.

Deepak was right. His dad, Raj uncle, is a counselor and psychologist.

"Ok, let's change the topic. But there is a good chance that our parents are not like what they appear and lead us to believe. They have wild thoughts and desires just like us and may very well be acting on them," I said loudly, sounding a little desperate.

Tariq looked me straight in the eye and asked, "Why? Did you see anything?"

Deepak and Kartik looked at me curiously.

"No, I didn't. I am just saying!" I responded.

"You sure? You can be open to us," said Tariq.

"Now you are talking like a psychologist. What's got into you, man?" I responded, trying to divert the topic.

We laughed. And after a little bit of talking on other topics, we dispersed.

Sitting on the bus home, I sadly wondered how I wasn't successful in fishing anything out of my buddies. Or even coming close to gaining confidence in sharing what I saw.

As I was about to get into my building, I heard Tariq call my name. Fucker followed me to my house. He took me to the park adjacent to my building and sat me down on a bench next to him.

"You saw your parents do it, didn't you? Be honest," Tariq asserted.

"Did you come all the way to ask me this?" I asked.

"Kishen, I am one of your best friends. You can be honest with me," Tariq responded.

I decided to spill it. I briefly told him I saw my parents fucking their neighbors without getting much into the specifics.

"And?" he inquired.

"And nothing! I went back and shagged. I have been pretty aroused since. I don't know what to do next."

"I can't imagine what it is like to have witnessed sex and not be able to do it. I have been having sex with a woman for the past 8 months," said Tariq.

"What?!? Who? Man!" I asked, literally moving to the edge of the park bench.

"Hema Aunty!" he responded.

"What?!? Deepak's mom?" I asked in shock.

He nodded, smiling at my reaction.

"Tell me everything, you lucky fuck!" I demanded impulsively.

Here is Tariq's narration:

Calling me gay during those years in middle school turned out to be partly true after all, Kishen. I now know that I am bisexual. About a year and a half ago, I became more inclined toward men. Frankly, I got zero chance with any girls. My society's watchman Dhonu Singh entertained my inclinations.

He gave me paan, showed me affection, and later, we started sharing gay and bisexual porn. But I didn't realize then that he was grooming me in the name of love. He made me promise not to tell anyone about our relationship.

In time, his kisses and affection progressed to forceful groping, aggression and blackmail. I was taking it all like a helpless and fearful victim. I thought there was no way out of the trap I got myself into. Thanks to my mom, I could break free. But sadly, not before being violated by him.

One day, my mom went to her sister's house. He called me in the afternoon to his room near the parking lot of our society. He had his wife, Gauri, the society maid, kneel on all fours with her bottom up and stark naked.

That was the first time I saw a woman's gaping asshole and pussy crack. It wasn't a pleasant first sight. I saw that Gauri had marks of abuse all over her body and was trembling in fear. Before I could process what I was seeing, Dhonu stripped me.

Seeing Gauri in that plight, I barely got any erection. I would say my dick shrunk in fear. He hit me hard many times when he realized he could not get me aroused. He caught me by the neck, pushed me down and made me lick and lubricate Gauri's asshole. I nearly gagged.

"I thought you liked to fuck her whenever I told you stories about me fucking her," he said.

He then pushed me down, hit Gauri and made her lick mine. Then, he compelled her to hold my hips firmly and fucked me, Kishen. After he was done, he dressed and left the room as if nothing had happened. Gauri consoled me, helped me dress and accompanied me home.

My mom instantly noticed the change in my behavior when she returned. She fished out everything. She was shocked and repelled to hear about my bisexuality, especially my attraction toward men. But she loved me and understood that my mental stability was shattered.

And thanks to mom's sub-inspector brother, Altaf, Dhonu Singh was taken in custody for, you know, stealing and sent back to his native. Gauri was allowed to continue working in our society.

The board exams were fast approaching. To help me recover from the shock, mom started sending me on counseling sessions with Raj uncle, Deepak's dad. She insisted to him that Deepak or anyone must not know about the sessions. It took me over three months of sessions with Raj to accept what happened.

Raj is one of the best things that happened to my life, Kishen. He made me more accepting of my bisexuality. He told me how sex is all about respect, understanding and accommodation. How bad people groom innocents to take advantage of them sexually.

He told me about not suppressing sexual tendencies. He told me psychological tricks regarding picking up a person's cues. That is how I could correctly guess something sexual happened to you, Kishen.

Whatever Raj taught me through the sessions, I conveyed to mom. I didn't realize then that I was changing her conservative views about sex and sexuality. She thought I'd never know, but I could also pick on certain cues in her behavior.

Through our talks on sex and behavior, she discovered her suppressed sexuality. We became more and more open to each other. We even read the Kamasutra and occasionally enjoy watching porn together. She was hesitant initially. But she involved herself because she believed it'd help me heal fully. I don't know.

But I could sure see she was enjoying it all too. You will not believe me when I say it was more 'fun' than 'erotic' to do all that with my mom. She was happy she could help me normalize mentally and regain my interest in sex, like any normal adolescent.

In time, I was able to regain focus on my studies. I could sleep alone, but she preferred that I sleep with her. As we went to sleep, she'd lie on her side with her back toward me. She knew very well that I'd masturbate myself to sleep. I didn't have to have an iota of concern.

Given the raging bisexual hormones within me, the thought of sexually indulging with her enticed me many times. But I was hesitant to make any move towards the woman whom I knew loved me above all. I know it was not worth it. Should things go bad, I could never recover from it.

But sometimes, Kishen, our carnal desires get the best of us. One night, I dreamed of Dhonu Singh pounding me on my bed. It wasn't a nightmare, but an undesirable dream nonetheless. It was so realistic that I could feel the bed move. I awoke from the dream to realize that it was just an hour before dawn.

The moonlight lit the room in grey. The bed, however, was still moving. Then I witnessed a sight I will forever remember. I saw mom fingering herself with her blanket moved aside. Her pajama and panties are below her knees. Her other hand ran under her nightie to fondle her nipples.

I saw her belly button peeking at me. She was fully engrossed and breathing heavily, with eyes shut tight and legs spread. Aroused beyond comprehension, I placed my fingers right next to where her fingers were working their magic. It wasn't before a few rubs on her wet hairy pussy from my end that she froze.

I stopped rubbing but let my fingers remain there. She looked right into the eyes of my moonlit face. Silence ensued for a few moments. Not breaking the eye-lock, I started rubbing her again, spreading her lips and sliding in and out. It was the first time I ever touched a woman's pussy.

Her moist fingers grabbed mine as she looked at me. She took my hand to her mouth, licked it clean, wiped it on her nightie and placed it on my hips. She gave me an air kiss and asked me to turn away, which I instantly did. She went back to pleasuring herself, moaning without hesitation.

She may have known that I was masturbating thinking about her. She didn't restrict me. She probably would have allowed me to watch should I have asked. But I didn't because she made her stance clear about our relationship.

Kishen, your Fidha aunty showed her son her boundaries in the most helpful manner possible. I know you'd be lying if you said you don't have any feelings for your mom, especially after you saw her in a sexually explicit act.

Thanks to the wisdom from Raj, I know that you are probably even conflicted in your attraction towards Savitri aunty. Leave the ball in her court, should you need to and respect her decision, whatever it is.

Know that certain bonds bypass lust, especially between mom-&-son, dad-&-daughter, siblings, and often cousins. It is a golden rule of sexual attraction. If one of the two souls is not interested in carnal indulgences with the other, they must respect that.

Now don't assume it's a sin to have lust toward somebody who wouldn't entertain your advances. Once they've made themselves clear, don't act on it, even if you can't let go of the desire. And in most cases, you'll get their cues without having to make advances or verbally express your desire.

Failing to grasp this wisdom is a prime reason why relations become strained. That is why free and open sex, even between relatives, has, over generations, become such a big taboo in our societies.

A few times, mom and I masturbated, lying next to each other. I still get the urge to fuck her, but I have been rightly taught to respect her stance. Things may change. Who knows. But the ball is in her court to make the change.

On the last day of my counseling sessions with Raj, he revealed that he was also bisexual. He would, if I allowed, show me the essence of man-to-man love. He only asked that I be discreet about it. After thinking about it for a while, I agreed and let good fate do the rest.

Raj was a supremely tender and caring companion. He taught me everything I had to know and experience through every' extended' session. I felt bad that I was hiding so many things from Deepak and mom.

But I knew she would approve of it. I was in no way in any harm but simply enjoying what life had in store for me. I have no clue how Deepak would take it should he find out. I am still a bit anxious in that regard.

Raj also knew that my newfound sex life with him lacked female indulgence. There also he delivered the best for me. It wasn't long before I looked him in the eye. I gave him a smile of gratitude as I buried my tool inside Hema aunty, his wife. Hers was the first pussy I ever got to taste and devour.

Now I know where Deepak gets his spontaneity and upfront frankness from. She runs her fingers through my hair the right way while I taste her nipples. Like a warm butter cube, she runs her tongue from my asshole to my dick tip.

She knows how much force to exert to keep my face comfortably buried in her crotch while she fondles my earlobes. While in 69 position with her, she supports herself on her elbows and spreads my ass checks with her hands for Raj to enter.

In tune with Raj's thrusts, she tightens and loosens my ass cheeks. While simultaneously blowing my tool in perfect synchronization. She is a sex angel. She proves that drawing pleasure from sex is nothing close to how pornstars act.

No matter how long you indulge with her, you end up feeling you've given her less than what she has done to you. Kishen, I could elaborate on and on, but I don't want to risk your dick exploding from prolonged arousal.

Until now, I have had about a dozen sessions with Raj and Hema aunty and a threesome with them.

End of Tariq's narration.

Oozing precum formed a visible wet patch on my grey pants.

"God, how much more secrets can I take before getting the chance to satisfy my cravings?" I thought to myself.

"Were it not for my friendship with Deepak, none of this would have happened. And I want to reward him and my mom rightfully. I would very much like it if they fucked. But he is an impulsive dude and is a hard nut to crack. We are trying, though," Tariq said.

"Trying?!? Why the fuck are you trying when you've got me as a virgin horny bastard who can readily fuck Hema Aunty? Or, no offense, bro, Fidah aunty? I am not gay or bi, though," I asked.

Tariq laughed. "That isn't the point. But it is a possibility. I will ask them," said Tariq.

I impulsively hugged Tariq tight and gave him a no-homo bro-2-bro kiss on his cheek. He giggled.

Hope you enjoyed this part. Do e-mail me your feedback through my profile.