Kiss-Cam

Story Info
A kiss makes a lifelong straight guy rethink his priorities.
5.1k words
4.89
23.4k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dondave
dondave
546 Followers

So: the funniest thing happened at the game last night.

A bunch of us from work had gone to watch the Warriors in the playoffs. It wasn't one of those workplace bonding things, thank God, just a bunch of friends including Sasha, the co-worker I'd been dating for several weeks, and four other people from my department. It was a Friday night, which meant we could party pretty hard and not have to worry about working the next day.

It sounds like a recipe for a great time, especially since the Warriors were winning. But Sasha had gotten annoyed at me about something -- what it was I couldn't figure out -- and she was giving me the silent treatment.

I was turning toward her, trying to make peace, when I sensed a commotion around me. I looked up and realized they had put us on the Kiss-Cam -- you know, when they flash a couple on the Jumbotron and keep the camera on you until you kiss.

I looked back at Sasha. She was giving me this absolutely icy look that said, "Don't even think about it, Buster."

I looked back up at the camera, shrugging, and turned in the other direction. There was Tony, a guy who sits a couple of cubicles away from me in the office.

I looked back up, and I was still on the Kiss-Cam. I looked back briefly at Sasha, who was looking the other direction, then back at Tony

He looked back at me and shrugged. I leaned toward him and, in front of 15,000 people, gave him a big smooch.

The crowd roared with approval. I mean, this IS San Francisco.

I looked at Sasha. Even she was smiling.

But when we got in the Uber after the game I could tell she hadn't cooled down enough to invite me up to her apartment, and her goodnight kiss was perfunctory.

In a way it didn't matter. I was still thinking about kissing Tony.

*****

It was the first time I had ever kissed a guy.

No surprise, given that I'm straight. But like a lot of guys -- possibly most guys -- I'd wondered from time to time what kissing another guy might be like.

I don't mean that I fantasized about it all the time; it just popped into my head now and then when I saw public displays of affection between men, which aren't exactly rare in San Francisco.

I had always told myself, Nah, not my thing.

The weird thing was that when Tony and I kissed, quick as it was, I had felt some kind of -- how shall I put this? -- some kind of spark. I mean, the spark you feel when you kiss a girl the first time and sense something special.

But while I like Tony, and we'd become friends in the six months we'd worked together, I'd never thought of him -- or any guy for that matter -- as a potential romantic partner.

All this was going through my mind on the way to my place after dropping off Sasha, and it was still on my mind when I got in bed. It was new and confusing to think I might be attracted to a guy.

A part of me was terrified by the idea. I mean, I like to think of myself as open-minded, but after thinking of yourself as straight your whole life, it's a bit of a shock to think you might be, well, something else.

Even so, as I drifted off to sleep, I wondered whether Tony had felt the same spark and, if so, he was having the same troubled thoughts.

****

The next day I met a bunch of guys from work to play basketball at the courts in North Beach, including Tony and two guys who'd been at the game with us, Gabe and Eduardo.

Eduardo told everyone else about the kiss, and Tony and I came in for some good-natured teasing. We laughed along with the rest, but I got the idea he was as unsettled as I was.

He avoided making eye contact, for one thing. And when we wound up on opposite teams -- he played for Shirts and I for Skins -- he bumped me harder in the paint than I thought was strictly necessary. It made me wonder whether he was subconsciously punishing me for the ribbing he had been taking.

On top of that, when we went out for beers afterward, Tony seemed to make a point of sitting at the far end of the table. I went home feeling disturbed, though I couldn't say exactly why.

Sasha and I went out that evening, and I seemed to have been forgiven for whatever it was I did to make her mad the night before. I spent the night at her place, but lying in bed afterward I realized that we didn't totally click sexually and our relationship was likely going nowhere.

Sasha must have felt the same way, because over breakfast the next morning she said she didn't feel we were truly compatible and we should stop seeing each other. I think I surprised her by immediately agreeing. The truth is I was relieved, though I didn't put it that way to her..

At work the next week Tony and I came in for some more ribbing about our kiss, though it died down when people found other things to joke about.

He and I didn't interact much for work purposes, which wasn't unusual, but things still felt strained. It was as if we had an unspoken agreement to keep our distance from each other, if only to keep the teasing from starting up again.

Still, I thought about him from time to time and wondered if I should try to clear the air somehow. I would have done it if I could think of something to say.

On the following Saturday someone from work threw a party for a colleague who was leaving the company, and everyone from our department was invited. About midnight the heat and noise of the crowd got to be too much, so I eased my way through an open sliding door onto the balcony, which had a decent view of the bay.

Someone was already there, leaning on the railing and staring at the water. Not until I got closer did I realize it was Tony.

He looked at me briefly, with an expression I couldn't read, then turned back to the view.

"Hey," I said.

"Hey."

"I was desperate for fresh air," I said.

"Me, too."

A long awkward silence followed. I decided it was up to me to break the ice.

Glancing at the open door to make sure we weren't being overhead, I said, "Look, about the kiss..."

He tensed slightly, but didn't look at me.

"It was a spur-of-the-moment thing," I said. "If I had known it would make things so awkward, I wouldn't have done it."

Still he said nothing.

"It's not like it meant anything," I said.

He turned and gave me a long look. I could see him trying to make up his mind whether to say something further.

"Didn't it?" he asked.

My mouth went dry. So he'd felt something, too.

I took a big swallow of my beer to cover my embarrassment. I wanted to say something but couldn't think what it might be.

"Look," he said quietly. "I'm not gay..."

"Neither am I," I put in.

"It's just that, well..."

"What?"

He gazed at the bay a moment before turning back to me and saying, almost in a whisper, "I liked it."

I swallowed hard. The next words were hard to get out.

"So did I."

We looked at each other.

This time it was he who glanced toward the door. Then he leaned close to me.

When I didn't pull back, he leaned in further and pressed his lips against mine.

It was brief, but it was long enough for me to feel the same spark I felt when we were on Kiss-Cam.

He backed away and looked at me again.

"Was that okay?" he asked.

"More than okay."

He glanced toward the open door. Apparently satisfied that no one was watching, he kissed me again, this time with more purpose.

I felt his razor stubble, noticed the way he sucked briefly at my lower lips.

It was actually kind of sexy. I felt a twitch in my dick.

What the fuck?

He pulled back and looked at me again.

He hesitated a moment, then drained his glass. He seemed to have made up his mind about something.

"I know I'm crazy for asking this, but do you want to get out of here?"

I did not hesitate.

"Okay," I said. "Yes."

He looked relieved. Maybe he had expected me to punch him.

"I'll go first," he said. "Wait a few minutes before you follow. I'll wait for you on the corner."

"Sounds good."

We looked at each other, and for the first time in a week we both smiled.

He left. I waited on the balcony, veering between excitement and apprehension. Was I really leaving a party with another guy?

Half of me couldn't believe what I was doing, half couldn't wait to see what would happen.

After five minutes, I went back inside, found my host, said the proper goodbyes and headed down the stairs.

My mind was in a whirl. This was happening so fast. A week ago I'd been as straight as they come, but now I was about to ... about to what, exactly?

Strange as it sounds, not until this moment did I stop to think about what might follow a kiss.

If I'd been with a girl, I'd be hoping we'd wind up in bed. Was that where this was headed with Tony?

The thought brought me up short. I stood still for a moment to think.

Am I seriously considering having sex with a guy?

Don't get me wrong: I don't think gay sex is "wrong" in some way, but I'd never thought of it as "right" for me. I had only been attracted to women.

But at the moment, my body seemed to have other ideas. I was getting a serious hardon.

I know, I know: You shouldn't think with your dick.

But that's exactly what I did.

I went through the door and onto the street. When I got to the corner I found Tony standing in the shadow under an overhang. As I came close he pulled me into an embrace and we kissed again, this time with what I can only call passion.

Did I imagine it, or was that his hard cock pressing against me?

Whoa. This feels good.

He seemed to feel the same way; he gave a little grunt of pleasure.

Drawing back for a moment, he asked, "What do we do now?"

On an impulse I said, "I live seven or eight blocks from here. Want to come over?"

He paused. Even in the shadows I could see him thinking.

"Yes," he said finally.

We let go of each other and started walking. I was still a little drunk, but I was mostly just excited. I wasn't sure what would happen when we got to my apartment, but that something was going to happen I had absolutely no doubt.

I suddenly had a vision of us naked in bed, and wondered if Tony was thinking the same thing.

Neither of us said a word until I opened the door of my apartment and flipped the lights on.

"If we're going to have second thoughts, this would be the time for it," I said.

"None here," he said, smiling.

"Do you want a beer or something?"

"I've had enough," he said. "But I don't suppose you've got some weed?"

"There might be enough for one bowlful," I said. "In that little canister on the coffee table. Pipe's there, too."

He sat down on the couch and began filling the bowl. Meanwhile I got two big glasses of water from the kitchen and brought them back into the living room. I sat down a foot or two away from him.

As we passed the pipe back and forth, I took the opportunity to give him a good look.

Tony wasn't handsome in a movie-star way, but he was still pretty good-looking: Dark hair, light brown skin, perfect teeth and what one female colleague had once called "bedroom eyes." He was a little shorter than me -- I'm 5'10" -- and from what I could tell fairly muscular.

"Are you checking me out?" he asked, a smile playing around his lips.

"Yeah, I guess I am," I said.

"Like what you see?"

"Very."

He looked me up and down.

"So do I."

I think I blushed a little. I never considered myself good-looking, although a couple of girlfriends had told me I was.

For a moment, I had this out-of-body vision of myself flirting with a guy, like I was trying to get him into bed. Which I guess I was.

When the pipe was done Tony spoke up again.

"Have you ever done anything like this?"

"Like what?" I asked, teasing him a little. "What is "this," exactly?"

He smiled.

"Well, it feels a little like you're trying to seduce me," he said.

"I thought you were trying to seduce me," I said.

He laughed.

"Okay, then, it's mutual," he said. "But you never answered my question."

"For the record, no," I said, "I have never done anything like this."

"Me either."

"And for the record...."

"I know," he said. "You're not gay."

With that he put down the pipe, took a big drink of his water and scooted closer.

"Wait a second," I said.

I got up and turned off the living-room lamps. The only light came in from the windows.

As I sat down again I kicked off my shoes. He did the same.

We kissed again. I felt the tip of his tongue part my lips, and soon we were making out like a couple of teenagers.

My cock swelled in my pants, and I had no doubt Tony's was doing the same thing.

I decided to make a move. Breaking the kiss, I started unbuttoning Tony's shirt. When I got the last one undone, he shrugged it off and it fell to the floor.

Although the light was dim I could still see the sharp definition of his chest and his absolutely flat stomach. He had a tuft of dark hair between his pecs and a few wisps around each nipple.

I was wearing a polo. Tony helped me pull it over my head. We were both naked from the waist up.

We kissed again, running our hands over each other. Feeling a guy's hard muscular chest was vastly different from feeling a woman's soft breasts, but in a good way. It was masculine and sexy at the same time.

"Let's lie down," Tony said.

I thought he wanted to lie side by side, but instead he pulled me on top of him. He ran his hands over my shoulders and back, and then grasped my butt. His hard cock pressed against mine, and we started grinding and kissing deeply.

I couldn't believe how turned on I was -- as turned on as I'd ever been with a woman.

I spoke quietly into Tony's ear.

"Bedroom?"

"Mmm-hmm,"

We got up and I led the way. Once in my room I turned the bedside lamp as low as it would go.

No turning back now.

We stood about three feet apart.

Locking eyes with Tony, I said, "Should we do this together?"

He nodded.

My heart was pounding.

We undid our belts and took our pants off. He was wearing dark briefs that plainly showed the outline of a very large and very stiff cock.

I was wearing boxers, which were tented in a pretty major way.

"Again?" I asked.

He hooked his thumbs in the waistband of his briefs and I did the same with my boxers. He nodded. We pulled them down and stepped out of them.

Jesus, what a magnificent sight he was.

His dick was noticeably bigger than mine, and I'm pretty good-sized. It was at least eight inches long, very thick, with a perfectly shaped head, and hard as a frickin' rock. His balls were big and round, in a tight sack, his pubes dark and neatly trimmed.

"Wow," I said.

He gave my dick a long, hungry look and said, "Wow, yourself.".

I looked down at my own cock. I'm about seven inches on my best day, but I'm even thicker than Tony, and ramrod-straight. My balls are a little smaller than his but hang much lower. My pubes are much lighter than the hair on my head and I've never trimmed them.

We took a step closer to each other, and without a word he reached for my cock.

As long as I live I will never forget the feeling when he touched me the first time.

A bolt of pleasure shot through me as he wrapped his fingers around the shaftI. It actually made me gasp.

He wasn't tentative, like women usually are when they touch you the first time; he grasped me firmly, like he meant business, and gave me an experimental stroke.

"You feel great," he said.

I felt almost light-headed. I had to put a hand on his shoulder to steady myself.

My turn now. I reached over and took hold of his dick.

Oh my God.

The skin was warm and soft and smooth, but he was iron-hard underneath. I absolutely loved the feel.

I gave him a stroke, and he put his hand on my shoulder.

We stood there for a minute stroking each other slowly. I thought to myself, I have never been this excited.

Our eyes met, and we kissed again.

"Jesus, this is hot," Tony whispered.

I felt his hand on my shoulder. He pressed gently, in the direction of the bed. Without letting go of each other's cocks, we lay down.

I was on my back and Tony on his side. It was awkward for me to keep hold of his cock, so I let go and let him explore my dick a little further.

We both watched, fascinated, as his hand moved up and down the shaft.

I was pretty excited by now -- maybe a little too excited to last lang -- so I said, "Switch places for a minute."

He lay back and I started stroking him. A big drip of precum formed in his slit. It lengthened, and soon formed a long string that dangled from the slit to the skin of his stomach.

It was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen.

We were both breathing deeply now, and Tony uttered little moans of pleasure.

"Dude, that feels so good," he said.

Suddenly he turned toward me, rolled me on my back and climbed on top. Our cocks touched, and we both moaned at once.

Tony gripped me by the shoulders and ground against me, smearing his precum on my cock. Then his mouth found mine and we started making out again.

I wrapped my arms across his back. We got a rhythm going, rubbing our cocks together and kissing as deeply as I've ever kissed another person.

I had never been so in the moment sexually, never so passionate.

We slid easily against each other. He must have been leaking precum like crazy, because I almost never make any.

At this rate neither one of us was going to last very long.

Soon he made a rasping sound in his throat and said, "I'm gonna cum."

"Me, too," I said.

"Not too fast," he begged.

But seconds later I felt my balls start to contract.

"I don't think I can hold out," I said.

"Right behind .... "

Before he could say another word I felt his whole body tense. He groaned in my ear and with a jerk he came.

Cum spewed onto my cock, and that set me off. I came hard, firing shot after shot after shot of hot semen into the gap between us. I felt him shudder again and again, each time with an animalistic grunt in my ear.

It seemed like a long time before we were both finally still. We clung to each other, breathing deeply, as if we'd collapsed after running a race.

After a couple of minutes he rolled off of me and onto his back, throwing one leg over mine. Several minutes passed before either of us spoke.

"Jesus, Chris, that's the most intense sex I've had in ages," he said.

I laughed.

"Same here," I said.

After a pause he said, "Who knew gay sex could be so great?"

"Millions of people, from what I understand," I said.

He turned on his side and looked at me.

"Seriously, Chris," he said. "Wasn't that amazing?"

"It was."

He appeared to be thinking.

"If you had told me a week ago I'd be lying in bed naked with another guy, I might have punched you," he said.

"For a while there I thought you might do that anyway."

"What do you mean?"

"I have bruises from the mauling you gave me when we played basketball last weekend," I said.

"I didn't bump you that hard," he said. "But I do admit I was fighting the idea that I might be attracted to you.

"I mean, your whole life you have no reason to think you're anything but straight, and then something happens to throw everything in doubt."

"I know the feeling," I said.

"Do you think we're really gay?"

I considered that for a moment.

"Not totally, no," I said. "I didn't suddenly lose all interest in women, and I bet you didn't either. We just have a new interest now."

There was another long pause before he said, "I heard a joke once that when you're bi, it doubles your chances of getting a date on Saturday night."

"Ha," I said.

I felt something trickling down my side, and remembered that we were both covered in cum.

"Hang on," I said.

I got out of bed, went into the bathroom and wetted two washcloths with warm water. I brought them back in and, standing next to the bed, handed one to Tony.

dondave
dondave
546 Followers
12