Kiss-Cam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought he would use it to clean himself, but instead he moved to the edge of the bed and sat up facing me.

This put my cock - which had yet to soften completely after my orgasm -- within inches of his face.

Tony raised the washcloth to my chest and started wiping me clean. As he worked his way from my pecs down my stomach and sides, my cock began stiffening again.

He bypassed it, wiping the skin on either side of my crotch and moving to the front of each thigh.

When he was done with them he refolded the washcloth to bring the clean side out. My dick was now so hard it pointed at his forehead.

After a brief pause he reached up and took hold of my sack. He wiped it gently, one ball at a time, front and back. The tugging made my hard cock bounce in front of his face, but he still acted as if he hadn't noticed it.

When he was done with my balls he paused, then grasped the head of my cock with one hand. I caught my breath.

He slowly wiped the shaft, first on the underside, then along the sides, then on the top.

Next he moved his hand down the shaft to the base. I thought he would wipe the head next but instead he set the washcloth on the nightstand.

His mouth was barely three inches from the tip of my straining cock.

He looked up at me. I guess he was giving me a chance to say something.

Like what, for instance? "Don't suck my cock?"

No fucking way I was going to do that.

He looked down again, hesitating. I held still, letting him make up his mind.

Finally he closed his eyes, opened his mouth, leaned forward with his tongue out and gave the head a tentative lick.

Jesus that feels good.

He licked again, this time more firmly, and paused to savor the taste.

The thought that he was tasting a mixture of my cum and his gave me a thrill I can hardly describe. I decided on the spot that I wanted to taste it, too.

Tony got a little bolder, running his tongue around the smooth skin of the head and then probing the slit. He moved from there to the shaft, licking me in long, slow strokes from bottom to top. My wet cock glistened in the dim light.

I could see he was readying himself for the main event.

He straightened up briefly, gave me one long stroke, opened his mouth again and wrapped his lips around the upper two inches of my cock.

I loved the warm and wet feeling -- what guy doesn't? -- but when he started swirling his tongue around the head I almost swooned.

He backed off, breathed once or twice, and took me in again. This time he slid his lips downward, trying to get more of me inside. I fought the urge to thrust my cock right into him.

He started moving up and down, taking in a bit more of the shaft each time.

It felt amazing, but I knew if I didn't stop him soon I would come fast, and I wanted to suck him first.

"Let me try," I said.

Tony let me go, reluctantly, and sat up on the edge of the bed. His cock was standing straight up in his lap.

I nudged his legs apart with one knee and knelt between them.

I looked up at Tony.

"I can't believe we're doing this," I said.

"I can't believe how much I like it."

I grasped his cock with one hand and did what he had done: tonguing his head, getting used to the spongy feel and the salty taste.

I loved it, and I wanted more.

A big drop of precum formed in the slit. I licked it up, making him squirm with pleasure.

I worked the head over with my tongue, then moved to the shaft. I licked it up and down, then pushed him back on the bed and went for his balls.

I slathered his sack with spit and mouthed his balls one by one. He was practically purring.

"Sit up again," I said.

When he did I leaned forward, opened my mouth and took him slowly in.

To my surprise I was able to get nearly five inches on the first try.

The thought that my mouth was full of a guy's cock was both startling and intensely erotic. I loved it.

I backed off and went down on him again. I bobbed my head a few times, each time going down a little further.

I stopped for a moment, focused on breathing through my nose and willing my throat to relax. When I was totally comfortable I started moving up and down again, slathering his cock with spit, fondling his balls with one hand.

I've never had a strong gag reflex, so it wasn't long before the whole damn thing in my throat and my nose touched his pubic hair.

"Fuck, dude, no one's ever done that before," Tony said.

His breathing got ragged, and when I felt his ball sack tightening I knew he was about to come.

"I'm close," he said.

I bobbed faster as I felt his balls begin to tighten.

As much as I loved sucking him I wasn't ready to let him come in my mouth. I pulled my face back and took him in hand again.

Four or five good strokes was all it took. He gave a deep groan and a huge wad of cum shot out of the slit and hit me in the cheek. The second shot hit me on the chin and the third landed on my lips.

Instinctively I licked them, and immediately wished I had let him come in my mouth after all.

He was mostly spent after three shots, but I kept stroking, milking another two or three big drops out of him while his semen ran down my hand and onto the shaft.

When he was finally still I leaned forward again and licked him clean. He winced; he must be highly sensitive just after coming, as I am.

"Jesus fucking Christ that was intense," he said.

When he finally got his breath back he gave me a long look.

"You've got cum all over your face," he said.

I reached for the discarded washcloth but Tony pushed my hand away and pulled me toward him. Looking me in the eye for a moment, he leaned in and began kissing me, which meant tasting his own cum on my lips.

Jesus God it was hot. I felt my cock jump.

Finally he let me go, took the washcloth from my hand and wiped the rest of the cum from my face. When he was done he said, "Lie down."

I turned and flopped on the bed. He positioned himself with his mouth just above my cock and swallowed me nearly to the root.

"Oh, my God," I moaned.

He really went at it now, bobbing slowly on my cock, keeping up a constant suction, soon finding a steady rhythm. Barely three minutes passed before I felt my cum rising again.

"I'm close," I said.

"Mmm-hmm," he said.

When I began to swell in his mouth he snatched a quick breath and slid my whole shaft into him. I felt his nose in my pubes. I came, hard, but he never moved as I fired shot after shot deep into his throat. I actually felt his throat muscles working on me.

When I was spent he lingered a moment, making sure he caught every last drop of my cum.

Finally he backed off, swallowed one more time and rolled onto his side next to me. I lay there staring at the ceiling, feeling as relaxed and contented as I felt in months.

"Tony," I said.

"Yeah?"

"That was the best blow job I've ever had. That might have been the best sex I ever had. Shit, it was the best sex I ever had."

He smiled.

"Was for me, too."

We kissed again, a long one, then he lay back. Now both of us were staring at the ceiling.

After a few minutes he rolled back on his side, looked at me and said, "So where do we go from here?"

"You want to stay the night? I have an extra toothbrush."

12