All Comments on 'Kiss Me Cate Pt. 01'

by Member389

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

This an extremely well written story. I can not wait for further chapters. Thank you for the time I know it takes to publish a story with heartfelt characters, touching dialog, and superb pacing. My hats off to you. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it!

Wonderful story and so well written. Please don't keep us waiting too long for more!!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Wow !, that's an amazing story!

Actually, I read this chapter and I loved it, both by the characters with their humanity and by the way the author has written it. I can not wait to keep reading more chapters of this story. I just want the author to keep the same line, not change the subject and become a non-romantic story. I read other stories that began with a magnificent first romantic chapter and in the following changed into group sex and affectionate wives (I recognize that I do not like it). I hope this story stays in the romance and that sex is not abused, true romanticism has a very small degree of sex and a very great degree of feelings and understanding, trust and mutual respect. As my nickname indicates, I am an old romantic hardened.

Apart from these comments on my personal tastes, this story deserves more stars than Lit allows, so I can only give 5.

I apologize for my English, it is not my native language.

imatrojanmanimatrojanmanover 7 years ago
Excellent, but . . .?

Extremely well written, nice pace and smooth language in a very engaging story and likable characters. My only criticism and maybe I just read poorly, but you mention an incident happening the first day of class with the Chad character when he threatens her. Something very negative, but that I missed in the reading somehow. This was something significant that apparently happened class, that other students could testify about. You went on to Thanksgiving without telling us if she did go to the board herself and what the result was or if she changed her mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just what I needed. Thank you

Just what I needed. Thank you

MightyMouse132MightyMouse132over 7 years ago
OutStanding!

Awesome story I didnt know what to expect when I started reading this story as I just wanted to lay back and read something that was entertaining. I love it and it didnt bother me at all that there was no sex. Just a very great and well rounded story I cannot wait to read the other parts. Kudos to you

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
re: excellent but

I'm guessing the incident was the student asking for her phone number.

But it could also have been something that happened as the class members picked up their paper copy of the syllabus?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
congrats

It's probably the first time I read such vivid and deep characters in an amateur's story. "Congratulations" is all I can say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Outstanding

I've been reading Lit stories for several years; I've read some excellent amateur authors, and I've read some trash. You are far and away among the top three I've read in this entire site. Your character development is so good it pulls the reader into the conversations, guides the reader into a unique position: a relationship of imagination! I like each of your main characters. They are honest and real; I'm so looking forward to watch their relationship grow. Congratulations. Simply put, you're damn good at this.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Awesome.

Ditto all the other glowing comments from other readers -- every one. Really Looking forward to next chapters

SonofCalliciousSonofCalliciousalmost 5 years ago
Not what I thought

I've read other of your works and enjoyed them, but passed over this series. I find I rarely get into longer works as they generally devolve rather quickly. As this first chapter ends, I see yours is going to be different. I'm afraid I'm not going to get any work done tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just finished chapter 1

So far I love it! Other authors could learn from you about developing a story.

I can’t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm hooked!

I can't wait to read these chapters. Such a good story, and I'm a sucker for a slow romance.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Very nice story, a very slow casual romance building with respect and longing and not over sexed to where they are ripping each others clothes off. The characters are believable and they both seem very British and proper even with the references to football. Looking forward to see what happens about correcting the sexual harassment she has had to endure.

G5902G5902over 2 years ago

Top three, so far of my ALL TIME favorite stories! First chapter clearly is leading towards my all time favorite extended stories. Lightly saying, I can not believe that you missed one little incredibly romantic family like gesture — certainly mom would have fixed a platter of leftovers for them! I can not wait to see how you carry this story forward!!!

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 2 years ago

I love the story but I can see holy hell on the horizon! Can't wait to see how you get them around it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now that is what I call well-written story!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wow! What a great start! I'm really enjoying this story. Glad they're showing some restraint and not jumping straight into bed (well, they did, but you know what I mean). I guess I like the longer, slower, more believable storyline than just a quick 3 or 4 pager that gets in so quickly.

LitCritLitCrit5 months ago

Whoof! You can certainly write one heck of a fine romance! I'm glad that an inquisitive click on your current story led me to this treasure trove - at least, I'm loving it so far. A 5 star start. Write on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMember389@Member389
One of the toughest things I've found is finding time to write, another is staying focused on what I'm writing. There's nothing quite like being in the middle of writing and realize you need to research something online, then coming back two hours and seven Youtube videos la...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories