All Comments on 'Kiss Me Cate Pt. 02'

by Member389

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
richieyeahrichieyeahover 7 years ago
Nice

Such a nice Romance, id like to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please say there is more. I am so enjoying the read.

SpotInTheSandSpotInTheSandover 7 years ago
Really enjoying this...

Nice to see you writing again! I like everything you've published, and this one is more of the same.. looking forward to see where you take this. I'm guessing this Chad asshole will have to be dealt with.. maybe her last boss before her teaching job, too? Wherever it goes, I'm sure it will be great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue this story please

Awesome story

texquilltexquillover 7 years ago
OUTSTANDING

This is such a gentle story. It's great to encounter a believable set of characters who reflect life being lived just the way we'd like to imagine!

(and, of course, I rated it 5-stars)

biphilmassbiphilmassover 7 years ago
Loving this

I love your stories so full of terrific details and romance. I hope you have more chapters in this romance. 5 stars.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
This great story is well continuated!

Great story. Actually the author is doing a great job, and within the line that I like the most. I hope to be able to read another chapter of this story soon.

Congratulations to the author.

5* for you.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

MightyMouse132MightyMouse132over 7 years ago
Excellent

Excellent 2nd part very well rounded story one you can read and just slip right into. That talks to your heart and soul and that you just cannot get enough of you just want more and more. I cant wait to read the part 3 keep up the good work.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
a lovely romance

with a touch of intrigue.

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
On holiday.

This is the kind of story we would like to happen to us. I can't help wondering if prep boy is going to make trouble for Cate, it would be a nice victory for her after losing her first job. I'm glad they waited the two months before they hook-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding

Excellent and realistic character development and well developed plot line.

SkinTicklerSkinTickleralmost 7 years ago
The only thing that bothers me is...

I think I'm falling for Cate, too.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Well so much for ripping their clothes off and the less than steamy sex, oh well it was still to be expected. But the love in your writing burns hot. You show real love not just sex, can't seem to find anything to criticize. Still waiting for some fireworks on the sexual harassment plot. What's with all these anonymous reviews? Afraid to use a made up name on a site for erotic and sexual writings?

gunmakergunmaker10 months ago

Very good. It reminds me so much of meeting the woman I wound up married to. Life is an incredible journey. Well played.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMember389@Member389
1671 Followers
One of the toughest things I've found is finding time to write, another is staying focused on what I'm writing. There's nothing quite like being in the middle of writing and realize you need to research something online, then coming back two hours and seven Youtube videos la...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES