Kiss Me Sweetheart

Story Info
Sometimes brotherly love is the one you need.
11.2k words
4.11
27.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You ever think about that inside part everyone says is broken? I just might... have a bigger piece to find or fix than the average guy...

My parents weren't exactly, helpful. They'd say something would get me through the hard times, and when it failed, it was my fault for not doing enough to make it work. And at the same time, no one would tell me what was wrong. My brother, who supported me through all the bullshit, told me nothing was wrong and anyone who said I was broken was an idiot. What's this broken thing everyone wants to fix? Me being gay.

I knew it for a long time and explored it when I moved away as a smith apprentice. After I got my first pay, I decided to walk a while to the one gay bar near me. That night ended with me sucking someone's cock and two men willingly sucked mine until I came on their faces. A few days after that night, I called my brother and told him everything. Looking at his face, I saw the skin flush red and tugging at his shirt. And the more I talked... the harder I got...

When I abruptly said I should go, he stopped me. Awkwardly squirming, he said show me. A flutter tickled around me, and I stammered at him.

"But... but... Zei... you're... you're my brother." I finally said.

The look in his eye was uncomfortable. But he sighed, his voice getting soft yet comforting. "Charlie... it's okay. What you're feeling is normal, so don't be shy."

"Zei... I really should... go..."

"I want to watch..."

"Will... you tell mom and dad...?"

"Course not Charlie... Just, relax. And stare back if you want to."

Biting my lip a few times, I nodded, knowing he didn't want to hurt me and wanted to help me. On the nights I cried from everyone being shitty, he held me close, cook for me, and tell me how much I mattered... Just hearing those words in my head made me hard, then I relaxed. Wiggling out of my pants, I sat in my comfy chair, one hand on my cock and the other holding my phone watching Zei. He propped up some pillows, comfortable himself as he smiled at me.

Shifting, I felt a string of sticky stuff touch my thigh. Looking down then up at Zei... made a bit more dribble out... Listening to him sigh and lick his lips, he talked again.

"Feeling alright buddy?"

"Yeah... just... never had a lot of experience with this stuff Zei..."

"It's okay Charlie. You're new to all this since the options were limited at home. You're 20 now."

"And you're 26... Why hang around me?"

"Because I love my brother..."

I went beet red hearing him say he loved me... Zei always said it growing up but it felt different somehow... As if he... loved me loved me. Like a boyfriend. Twisting my lip, I couldn't help but touch my chest, noticing how tingly I felt all of a sudden. Zei kept smiling, his hand slowly dragging across his chest, sighing deep as we kept looking at each other.

"Feel good Charlie? Knowing what triggers the butterflies helps someone know what you like." He said with a kind stare.

"I... I do... Just... why didn't I feel this before? At the club?" I said, feeling my legs shake a bit.

"You were in lust that night. When it's more personal, feelings can change. Like how you're dripping as I talk with you. How I'm carefully touching myself and thinking how much I want to show you in person..."

"Can I see it?"

"You can Charlie."

His camera flipped and I felt my throat swallow drool. His cock was... pretty... Veiny yet, smooth looking. Watching his hand work it, I noticed how long he was. A bit longer than mine but fuller... I saw a small bulb move up and I wondered what the hell that meant. I know mine did it but not what it meant. As Zei flipped the camera back around, I saw the black of his eye a bit bigger, his stare making me hot and trickle more sticky stuff.

"Zei?"

"What is it sweetie?"

"Have... have you fucked another guy before?"

"I have. Why do you ask?"

"I... wanna know what it's like."

"To fuck or be fucked?"

"Both..."

"Alright. I'll talk you through that. Wanna look at me as I explain?"

With a nod, Zei put his phone against something, giving me a full view of his body. And... I never noticed... how... sexy... a man's body was up close. I got looks when he didn't notice. But this... whoa... He lowered his head, making sure I could see him. Giving him a smile and a mock kiss, he started talking to me from the basics. And even that started to turn me on.

=====

"All men's bodies are different. Some have hair, others are smooth like mine, scars, and all that jazz. Learning what they like is good. And a few things tell you if they like taking dick as opposed to giving. You can do both as well, but others find it confusing. For me, I like to give and only take on rare occasion."

"Okay..."

"Wrap your hand around and squeeze. Not too hard but tight enough. As you start to thrust, start slow and speed up a bit. You'll notice how tight your hand feels. And that's a bit what it's like to be inside. As for someone inside you... do you have a dildo or anything?"

I squirmed awkwardly, remembering I had one but stopped using it since I worked so much. "Yeah... I'll get it."

Once I had it, I realized I never properly used it. The tip had gone inside but nothing else.

"Good. What I need is for you to lick it a bit-"

"Why?"

"If you've tried using it, I think you know why."

Despite how horny I was and knowing Zei was only helping, I teased him. "Wish it was you? Or do you get your thrills this way?"

He gave a small grin, standing up to show he was stroking his cock, some precum dripping from it. "I'll only do things if you decide to let me. I'd never force you Charlie. It's not what you do when you love someone."

"I know Zei... I love you too... Just... why keep this a secret?"

"You're my brother. I can't feel this way... But I find myself wanting to. And, seems you do too."

Feeling redder, sticky dripping, and the head of the dildo trying to stretch me, I sighed. "If only... this... were you..."

Opening my eyes, I saw Zei's face red, tired, but had a view of his cock, the notch traveling upward. "It can be one day Charlie... But for now, relax, and push in slowly. Follow my voice."

The nervous feeling in my stomach from earlier fell away... and I heard his voice guiding me. The dildo sank all the way inside me, hitting a spot I knew made me shoot... My heart started pounding, everything sounding far away. Faintly, I heard his voice calling for me. I flipped my camera and only noticed as I shoved the dildo all the way in, slamming against it, cum frantically spraying. Looking to see the mess, thighs and stomach were caked, some up my chest, and a drop or two at my chin.

Flipping my camera, a view of Zei making a weary face, chest shaking and a jut of likely warm cum splashing against his chest. Without thinking I blurted out words I never thought to say.

"Can I see your mess?"

Tilting his head, a slight smile hid there, and his camera flipped to show me. Resisting poorly, I licked my lips while looking... There was a lot... His thighs, some sliding down his shaft, on the floor, a bit on his balls. Seeing his hand move, he worked the skin, sighing as a touch more cum leaked out his tip. My throat suddenly felt dry... and I wanted to drink all I saw. As he flipped the camera again, the feeling in my stomach went from a tickle to a tug...

"Zei?"

"What's up buddy?"

"Is... is it bad I want to drink that?"

"Unless you think cumming to a dildo up your ass is bad... Then no..."

"Are... you sure you love me?"

"What kind of question is that? You know I love you Charlie."

"...what about your wife?"

"Ex... wife. We, recently just... started the process."

"What? But... you loved her."

"She didn't love me so much. Turns out our youngest isn't mine... But a coworker of hers. Her boss. Who's also married."

"I'm sorry Zei... I... didn't-"

"No worries Charlie. Just feel hurt. Hopefully, you'll find a guy who doesn't hurt you like that."

"I hope so too... but... can I ask you something?"

"Depends."

I fumbled in my head about what to say... I didn't want to think he'd stay for comfort. And I didn't want to cut off my options... Bad as that sounded... "Did you do this because you loved me? Or to feel better about what your wife did?"

"I had you before I had her... It's not right of me to decide things for you. I'm... your brother and your happiness was what I want. Went on living my life and stood close when you needed safety. Only supporting if you needed me, and let you grow into your own. If something ever happened between us... I want it to be for both of us to enjoy... not just you or me. And if you want to look for someone better... I'd stand by you."

Despite both of us being covered in sticky stuff, knowing we did something wrong... Zei wanted to comfort me. I felt guilty... since he had put me before himself. Helped me study... made me feel special, and when everyone was against me, he fought for me. I was grateful... because I wouldn't be an apprentice if he hadn't convinced our father. I owed him...

But I didn't lust for him... or love him because of that... Because that love was there from the start.

"Zeilyn... I never dated an older guy... and my secret boyfriends weren't... nice. Just about fucking around. Can... you show me what a real boyfriend is?"

"No boyfriend is perfect Charlie. No relationship can be either. Ours is... dangerous. And I'd risk that... If you wanted."

With a nod, I grabbed a rag near me and started to wipe off what was still soaked. "I'd love to have you."

He chuckled nervously, smiling anyway. "I hope I'm up to your standards. Because they're a bit high."

Chuckling, I shook my head. "You don't have to impress me Zei. I look up to you... and I want to be as decent or as sweet."

"I'll hold you to that Charlie."

=====

A year later

Being away at an apprenticeship was a lot harder than I thought. I really wanted to get away and see my brother... But he said to focus on studying whenever I called and we'd see each other soon. I didn't date for a while with our talks after that night. He was my boyfriend... and my brother. I brought it up to him and he said I should until we could be together... which is all we wanted.

Zei was right in that I needed to explore myself... but I wanted to do it with him. Dates after that felt numbing, especially when a lot of the guys I met pushed drinks and hoped I'd fuck them when we met up. When I said no to the last one, he was blasted and tried to rape me. But he couldn't get hard enough for it. When I told Zei, the anger in him scared me... and he didn't even yell. When I said I was fine, he said we'd meet up sooner.

I didn't get what that meant until I got a knock on my door and opened to see a bunch of daisies and his smile... I was so shocked that I couldn't talk for a bit. He looked... amazing... Fresh cut and shave, warm scented cologne, silk shirt and loose tie, smooth suit... and those eyes I missed seeing.

"Hi Zei..." I finally managed to squeak.

His lip rolled slightly and he smiled a bit too. Feeling his hand take mine, he kissed it. "Nice to see you Charlie. Thought I'd stop by to see if you were home. And bring you something to brighten your room."

"How are you here? Don't you have a place back home?"

"After you were almost hurt, I thought to move closer. I don't like the thought of being too far away to help. Rented out the old place when I decided to expand the business elsewhere. Found a nice spot for sale locally and thought to open a scrapyard. Still an hour away but better than the previous seven."

"You didn't have to..."

Looking around quickly, he moved close, his hand tilting my chin, pecking my lips lightly. "I wanted to Charlie... Not seeing you was driving me insane. Moving closer for the next three years will be good. So... maybe the chance to be us might work."

I felt flush and warm... He was, putting a lot aside for me. "Zei... I... I want to love what we can have. But what happens... if you don't love me after? Can we be good brothers like we were... Or, do I lose you?"

"Would never know unless we tried. Don't let the smile fool you. I'm scared too. For the past year, I thought a lot about... us. If you meant what you said, about knowing what an older man was like. I guess... I'm glad you chose me. I'm not much to gawk at. Seeing as I'm divorced with two kids."

He blushed a bit as he stepped back, thinking he was damaged goods. Taking his hand, I held it in mine, kissing the knuckles one my one, then his class ring... Because he worked hard for it. One thing I adored about Zei was his shine. Putting others first, outworking everyone, and making time for anyone who asked. He always did for me... and I was lucky to have him. I looked up to him... craved being the man he was. So much that I fell in love.

"Bullshit." I said with a smile. "My brother's the best in the world."

Looking around a second time, Zei leaned in and kissed me harder. The pressure of his lips made my cock stiffen up and my arms wrap round his neck. He took it as a sign and pushed in, slamming the door shut, and threw the flowers to the side. We stepped back clumsily, hitting the floor before we found the bed. Not caring, I held onto his tie, his arms taking his suit jacket off, and undoing his belt to get comfortable.

I'd had one experience after a date. First guy had a horse cock and decided that I hated ones that were huge after he thought it'd be fine to just force some in. Fuck him hard with his own dick... With how bad I hurt after, he ranked on the scum list with the rape guy.

With my head spinning and the bad experiences in the back of my mind, I wondered what Zei would feel like... Would it hurt again? Would I want it? Could... he love me right?

With how aggressive we were, Zei pulled away, looking at the nervous mess that was me, carefully pulling off my sweats. If I knew I would be seeing him today, I might have shaved... But this surprise made me forget about it quickly. He looked mesmerized, squeezing the tip lightly as a bead of sticky stuff came out. Seeing the curve of how hard I was made him reach down and pull out his dick. Seeing it in pictures and over video was one thing...

Lifting my head to see it made me want to beg for him... Bringing me close, his hand took my dick against his, stroking as I stared at him, hands on his chest. He wasn't all defined... but had a dad body... Which I found to be a turn on. Not totally soft but tone enough to be a dad. Still holding his tie, I kept him in a long, swooning kiss, dick tingling with his as the stroking got faster but the skin contact drove me up the wall.

A mix of everything washed over, thick milk spraying down onto my length, Zei's hand, and his cock as well. What splashed up didn't touch past chest level, but it was warm and slippery. Looking down, I couldn't tell my cum from his... and there was a lot. Seeing him grin as we looked at each other, I let out an awkward laugh.

"...uh... is it, always like this? The sticky stuff?"

"Some of it is supposed to go inside you... For now, this is okay. Until we get used to each other."

"But we are used to each other."

"I mean, more on a relationship level. Your first time with me should be more special than this. Take you to a nice place, where we have a view. Go to a nice dinner... get a little drunk and make slow love. At least, if you want that."

Hiding a grin, I pulled his tie again. "It sounds like the best date ever. And I can look forward to it one day..."

Nodding, his hand rubbed down my back. "So do I buddy..."

"If, we fuck before then... How will we know if it's actually love?"

He thought a moment, then kissed my forehead. "When you wake up with them, and they won't let you leave the bed. Means you might be hooked on them."

"Okay..."

"For now, let's clean you up and I'll take you for lunch."

Part of me didn't want to leave, even with the sticky stuff all over us. Grabbing a shirt, I cleaned off my cock then his... He grabbed another, cleaning his hand, watching as I carefully cleaned him. I wondered what he tasted like, and stopped for a moment. Hesitating, I eventually bent down, licking a bit of cum I hadn't cleaned. Hitting my tongue, I had no idea a man tasted good. When I mean... he was salty, sweet, bitter, savory. Every taste I wanted, he had.

Weird that my brother had a good taste and I hadn't known until now. Life was spoiling or messing with me and I wanted more. Yet I knew I couldn't get him pumped up again... Or else he want to wreck me. I wouldn't stop him, but I needed to think with the head on my shoulders and not the other one. Moving away, Zei held his arm to help stand up, me still semi hard and him still with a wiggle. Taking off his tie and shirt, he walked to my closet, pulling out a shirt he hoped fit.

He might not be defined but he's still a lot bigger. I was on the skinnier side, but toned up good. More muscles but still unassuming. Seeing him in my now stretched orange t shirt, I changed into something clean, and picked up his soiled shirt. He pushed my hand back to my chest, then gave a wink.

"Keep it for now Charlie. Sniff it when you miss me. And when I can take you out for that dinner I promised, I'll take it back."

"Hehe deal big brother."

After washing our hands, we stepped out to find Zei's car. For being young, wealthy guy, Zei hated fancy cars. Loved his Scion and repaired rusty classics. As I sat on the passenger side, his hand rested just past my knee, making my pants feel tight again. Wanting to see if the same thing happened with him, I put my hand on his inner thigh, which made his leg shake me off. With a chuckle, he moved the hand past my knee to hold mine.

"Sorry Charlie. Just... kinda ticklish there. I don't think you have pants that fit me."

With a shy giggle, I settled for holding his hand the rest of the ride. Eating our burgers outside, we held hands under the table and he put his jacket over me as it got dark since I felt a bit cold. When he dropped me off at my dorm room, I put my hand over his crotch, feeling the heat of his cock from being soft. Staring at me, his hand did the same, squeezing as he swallowed a lump in his throat.

"I'm... curious." I said with abrupt pause.

"Bout what buddy?" He asked.

"I never wanted someone like this... Not with other men."

"I can say the same. We just gotta be careful."

"When can I see you again?"

"Soon. Call me when you're free and I'll clear my schedule. So nothing can distract my time with you."

Nodding, we had a long kiss good bye, and I resisted begging for him to hump me in the back seat... I was a horny pervert for my brother. But didn't feel bad when we were together... He was a figure I adored. The one man that always protected me. In being alone, time gave me too much space to think. And not about stopping how I felt...

=====

Three Weeks Later

After being pushed to Hell, the Shop Master has mercy on my soul and gave me the weekend off. Hearing that made my heart jump and I called to tell Zei the news. With some rings, his smooth voice sent a wave through me.

"This my favorite boy Charlie?"

"Hehe yeah it is. How're things Zei?"

"Mostly okay. Just wrapped up an action plan with some local developers. What's up?"

"I got the weekend off... And wanted to tell you."

There was a few seconds of dead air then a slight clear of the throat. "I'll get on making sure everything's taken care of. Wouldn't want to be stolen away for any reason."

"Are... did you get hard?" I asked curiously, rubbing the hot bump in my coveralls.

"I did... Feels nice to know I'll get you to myself. Even if it's a couple days."

"I can't wait... What would you want to do?"

"There's a bed and breakfast not far from here. That way, no one will recognize us."