Kiss Me Sweetheart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in front of the mirror, flexing though I was way smaller than Zei. When we were growing up, I felt behind on everything compared to him. But he threw rubbing it in my face out the window and did everything to build me into a confident young man... Despite the doubts through every day in my life, Zei hugging me from behind, hands squeezing over my chest shoved all that fog away. Leaning against him, my sensitive cock rubbed against the sink, a jolt going through me.

"Not attacking you is driving me up the wall..." I grunted awkwardly. "Why are you making me suffer?"

He gently rubbed a finger over my lip, as if he were putting something on me. "It's not intentional. Just being sure you're ready... and not pop you because I want to."

Paying attention to his voice, neither of us noticed that autopilot was getting us fully naked, Zei rubbing his hard cock against my asshole. Snapping into my body, I groaned knowing I was ready... Holding me as we stood there, his tip rubbed where it was, coating my ass in precum.

"Do you want lube or a condom Charlie?" Zei asked, hand running lightly along the front of me.

"Lube... I want to feel every inch of you..." I said with a shaky voice.

"Alright... Let's get you relaxed."

=====

Turning me, he held my hands, walking slowly and laying me out. All he said was to touch where I wanted and stay warm while he got the bottle. My heart was thumping and I kept squirming, rubbing my chest, nipples, and lightly over my dick. Holding it against my stomach, Zei came close, cock rock hard and the lube in his hand. I watched while biting my lip as he clicked open the top, get some on his hand, and rub it on himself.

His finger asked me to sit up and touch to see if there was enough lube on him. Looking, the thickness of him was... noticeable. He was thick before and bigger now, so I told him he might need more. Nodding slightly, he rubbed another gloss over, and told me to lie back. Thinking he was going to sink in, Zei lifted my legs, putting them on either shoulder, to trick me and circle fingers around my asshole... One thing I didn't know then was... how slippery you really needed to be when being fucked.

Zei even upped his tease by slipping into me with his fingers... sure to get some lube inside. Taking a shirt and cleaning his hand off, my ankles went further up his shoulders, holding my hips steady.

"I'm gonna go slow. What I need you to do is relax. If it hurts, tell me."

"O...o...okay."

"You trust me buddy?"

"Always Zeilyn..."

He seemed nervous... and I never saw him get like that before. Spreading me, he brought his cock close and pushed in. That first, pop type of feeling, made my body jerk and he reacted with holding me in place. While it didn't hurt... it was different from my experience with Dillon.

"I hurt you?"

"No... just, felt different. Different than a dildo..."

"Skin is nicer... I'd like to think."

A subtle nod and a smile assured him I was okay, as did the brush of my hand on his face. Making slight faces, he kept sinking. I remembered to not jerk or arch, actually enjoying Zei's calm warmth inside me. Seeing how he looked, I must've been good... Feeling the subtle twitches of him in me was... a buzz over being tipsy. Surprised I could fit him, Zei's hands on my hips were firm, his thrusts careful as he slipped in and out.

Ripples traveled at the feeling of his thickness... and how his head was hitting somewhere that made my cock drip... I had cum when using the dildo on myself... but wasn't sure if I could with someone inside. I think it was mostly anxious nerves of how much I indulged my brother fucking me. No matter how wrong we were, I was his virgin... and happily being broken.

I smiled like an idiot, eyes closed and biting my lips as Zei pumped, grabbing onto his arm and bucking at a steady pace. When my body tensed and my ass clenched, his cock rubbed inside, more shaking as I was tickled over and over. He leaned down for a kiss, and I didn't want to let him go. So he shifted on top of me, legs around his waist to draw him in. Letting my nails drag on Zei's back, he growled and I don't think he meant to.

The difference when I did was how his pace sped up and how forceful he was... even briefly. As much I wanted to explore that instinct in him, my internal massage was reaching a boiling point. My cock felt stiffer and the knot in Zei's length was about to pop. Aching for that edge, I begged him.

"Claim me brother... love me... please love me."

Grabbing my hair and moving closer, his hips went faster, until inside my ass burned and cum from me got on my face then Zei's chin. As the hot froth of him spurt more and more, Zei kissed me harder than he had... and I wondered why.

"I'll always love you... No matter what little Charlie boy... I promise."

Little Charlie boy... I hadn't heard that in so long from him. Remembering that nickname made me wonder why he never called me brother... And I figured that it meant he always had this lust or love for me. But wasn't sure until recently.

"I love you too daddy..." I said softly.

He cracked a smile, brushing hair from my forehead. "Hehe, can you do me a favor sweetie?"

"Anything."

"Keep my cum in you... until morning."

"...am I worth that?"

"If I cream your coffee, I'm sure that I think you're worth it. You're mine... and always have been."

Hearing him say I'm his sent good chills through me when it shouldn't. All I wanted to know was when we could do this again... Make love I mean.

Zei licked some of the cum from my chest and neck, making me laugh as I was bathed like a cat. His cock eventually went soft in me, but he still pulled out slow to not hurt me, and I admit I felt sad he had to. Though as he wiped me down, getting the last drops from me, I tensed, remembering he wanted his seed in my stomach for the night.

The thought made me tingly and semi hard as we laid down. Rubbing my back, I drifted to sleep listening to his heart, his hand tapping on my ass every so often.

=====

Two Years Later

That weekend was something I never forgot. And I jerked off to the experience often. Sometimes alone and others with Zei on video or over the phone. When I saw him for off days or out for lunch, we would have a session of slow sex or touching, and when we didn't want to, just cuddling alone together. On the times I saw a bit less of him, that's when we'd call or text.

No matter how much time he needed to give, he put some aside for us. Between the business in the area, traveling for work, taking care of his kids, co-parenting with his ex-wife, and trying to be rational with my father, I thought of Zei as Superman. Being one to take a joke farther, I bought him Superman briefs and he wore them around me or in pictures. In return, he bought me Batman briefs like a jerk. But that's evening the joke.

Saying it over and over... I found the best lover and friend in my older brother... And I kept craving the depth we had.

Having him with me through everything motivated me to work hard at my apprenticeship, eventually earning me a spot at a good smithy. Though I had another year, my new Master Smith thought to overlook that and pay me on top of my apprentice wage. It felt great to finally be seen as a smith and not just an extra body. I wanted to spend it on Zei... but was still figuring out what for. Meanwhile, I had enough to move into a better apartment. I brought it up with him one night while looking at metal samples.

"Been wondering where I could move to." I started "Finally have enough to start apartment hunting."

"I can find you a nice place in my building." Zei said warmly.

"You mean move in with you?" I asked after a brief pause.

"Only if you want to Charlie. There are vacancies here so I figure to get one reserved for you."

"I don't exactly have a car-"

"I'll get you one. With the few buckets I got, you can have whichever you want."

"Daddy?"

"Yeah Charlie?"

"I know you wanna take care of me. But you also have to let me stand on my feet... I'll move into your building. But I'm paying you for a car. And rent when I'm with you."

"C'mon sweetie..."

"No. I want to. Don't treat me special just because... You don't owe me. Nor does the world."

Zei sighed, then scoffed a bit. "You always were stubborn Charlie. No talking you out of anything."

"There's a reason for that. You won't always be around to defend me." I said honestly. "You can try but you know it's true."

"I can still try buddy."

"Don't be so stubborn yourself."

"Alright Charlie, I have to get going. Meeting in a little bit. I'll call you soon."

"Heh okay Daddy. I'll be misbehaving until then."

With a warm laugh, he lowered his voice. "Don't have too much fun without me."

"No promises."

After a few minutes of laughing, we finally hung up. I went back to doing some math and some googling, making sure that I did have enough to help Zei with rent and bills. He didn't need me to but that's part of my arrangement. No help unless I asked. That motto became a life's work for both of us after being raised by our Dad... Mom wasn't the bad guy in any of this, but she couldn't help without getting in the line of fire herself. So that left Zei protecting me... and sometimes even Mom.

=====

Shaking those memories off, I kept doing as I did until there was a knock at my door. Looking at the time, I hadn't realized three hours passed. Going to answer, it was Zei with a bag of what was food... and it smelled good. Moving so he could step inside, I was swept up once the door closed. His lips were warm but a bit chapped, my hands pulled at his shirt and it was damp from sweat. Still, he smelled like cologne and oak aftershave, his hands careful as I was pushed against the door.

"Good to see you..." I muttered near his mouth.

"Figured I needed to drop by. Meeting ran later than I thought so I brought dinner." He said, thumbing my bottom lips lightly.

"Thanks Daddy..."

"Shh anything for my Charlie."

His fingers through my hair made my stomach warm, and my body felt soft against his... Letting me down from against the door, Zei walked over to the bed, laying down on his back and me on his chest. I went from awake to sleepy on him, lulled by his scent and the sound of his heartbeat. In this calm, my body reacted... making me tingly, hard, and even excited. Why? I wasn't... didn't mean to be sexual so much. Sometimes it felt impossible not to be.

I groaned softly, feeling Zei's fingers brush my scalp and his voice speaking low.

"This is my favorite part of the days I get to see you."

"Having me be putty in your hands?" I asked with a quiet laugh.

"My pet being safe..." He said without much thought. "A sweet boy that just wants to be with me..."

"Zei... don't start. I'm already warm..."

"...I am too."

Moving up from where I was, my lips tapped against his. Feeling his fingers slide and hold my head turned me on more, catching fire as we parted lips lovingly. As hungry as my stomach was, my body craved his love first. Wiggling out of my pants, I wore just a pair of lace panties, black this time, as Zei's slacks unbuttoned and he had on a pair of Superman briefs, but not the ones I bought. Hehe, seems he liked the joke a lot.

"Should I start purring?" I asked with a sway in my hips over his hardness.

"Only if you want to Charlie." Zei said, his finger circling my hole in a tease.

"Mmm I surely do... when we love each other slow."

"Hehe... then don't stop on my account. Just feel and do."

Following his advice, I stopped talking and kissed him. Undoing his shirt, I notice he started working out. Still a dad body but more toned up... and hot. I was still strong but softer around now. I find me with a bit of weight a lot happier and cuter. With some teasing, my panties found their way to the floor and we rolled around in my small bed while laughing. Zei's shirt was on the floor, his slacks still on and briefs a tight bunch with a dark wet patch.

Thinking he needed some 'convincing', I went on all fours, ass facing him with a cute shake, and my hole showing as I licked my lips at him. Zei grinned ear to ear, pulling his briefs down as well as slacks, showing a nectar covered cock that he started stroking. Leaning down more, I kept looking at him for safety and never looked away when he got closer. Despite the hard curve and need to cum, Zei straightened his cock, rubbing precum to make sure it'd be easy on me.

Biting his lip, he grabbed my hip, pulling my hole around his tip, slowly poking inside a little. Feeling Zei slip inside made me clench my pillow and sheets, back arching the deeper his shaft sank. Over the two years we've made love, it always felt like the first time... Sinful as it was. When I could feel our body grind, he slowly lowered my legs, stomach and chest flat, as his hips cradled mine somehow. One of his hands held mine, the other on my stomach, kisses behind me ear and we eased into being one...

Feeling him thrust made me lose breath... until a moan replaced it. My face rested a bit on the pillow, Zei's lips kissing at the nape of my neck as he squeezed me in an embrace. I was grabbing at his shirt, our legs tangled, me pushing back as he stroked inside. Between squeezing his hand, pulling his shirt, remembering to breathe, and moaning, I looked back at him and met with a hard kiss from him. Hungry and claiming what's his...

My ass clenched around him tight the more he hit that sweet spot in me... Even as I came in a gushing spill, I didn't want Zei to stop. So I begged for more, wanting every drop he had to offer. Pulling me as tight as he could to him, I screamed though any other time, my voice shied away.

"Fuck... fuck... ugh... Breed me... Zei." I stuttered out in a loud voice. "I, want... you inside me. Everywhere..."

With the last word out my mouth, he slapped a hand over it so I wouldn't say more. Though as I felt him sting me with hot nectar inside, he pumped to keep giving more. Panting, I heard him speak harshly... as if it were a demand.

"I'll be the only man to have you unless I say so... You hear me?"

"Yes... Daddy..."

We laid there, spent, panting and kissing, Zei still cumming as the warmth stood a while. Rubbing my stomach, he kissed along my neck and softened his voice.

"My Charlie feeling alright?"

"Yes..." I said airily. "Well loved... and happy."

"Good. Wouldn't want you any other way."

"Um... Zei?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you mean that?"

"Being the only man to have you?"

I nodded.

"Yes... So long as it's what you want buddy."

"I want nothing but that... On... one condition."

"Name it. I can try to do grant your wish."

I blushed red, wondering why this crazy idea wanted to come out. "Can... we get married?"

Part of me felt his heart stop and restart, gently tracing my face as he cradled me.

"If I could... I'd take you to a courthouse tomorrow. But, with us being related, it's illegal. At least here it is."

"If we went somewhere else?"

"Still a risk, but not as criminal if we look it up..."

"And... if we can?"

"Then yes... I will."

"Promise?" I groaned softly, holding his hand to my stomach.

Nuzzling my neck, he whispered in my ear. "I promise Charlie... I love you."

"I love you too..."

We laid there, alone together, glowing at the thought of us together and... married. It sounded typical, two people in love having a wedding and a passionate life. But, Zei and I weren't normal. I loved him more than anything. And it scares me how love feels so good. Yet it can get us in serious trouble.

Leaving those thoughts alone, we separated, red messes and went to go take a shower together. Walking out in towels, we sat at the table and looked up destination weddings. Our kind of relationship... is acceptable in Europe. It made me glad that we had different last names now. I changed it before leaving home and Zei changed it as soon as he could at 18. He asked over and over if I was sure, and every time I said I was. If anything, I felt excited and kind of nervous.

Scrolling through what we'd need, booking tickets and hotels, then picking out rings, I ended up in his lap, an arm around my waist and mine around his shoulders. He kissed my cheek a lot more... and when I looked at him, he looked hazy... Was, he really in love with me? Even with how much I fumbled? After the umpteenth time he stared at me with his sweet eyes, I smiled back, giving him a kiss. It'd gotten later than we thought and we heat up the food Zei brought.

The rest of the night was quiet, watching TV, snuggling, and maybe more messing around. I wanted more of him all the time, but my body usually takes one passionate night at a time. Other times, we touch each other and edge for hours... Both ended in the best night's sleep. Just like tonight, cuddled naked at 1 a.m., talking about vinyl records.

=====

Four Months Later, Tuscany, Italy, 5:33 am

After we planned everything, our nerves were on high alert. I was marrying my brother... legally. I was conflicted on if I should tell everyone I know and being content on my own. I was turning 24 soon... And Zei would be 30. As much as I wanted friends there to know Zei made me the happiest guy in the world, what mattered was us.

There were some witnesses at the ceremony and a few stragglers who thought to join. A nighttime wedding was a weird request but it was quiet. Under the moon, stars, and people who saw a couple ready to be together. If it was only legal here, my heart felt full this dream came true. When the minister told me to kiss him, I hesitated... Waiting to get up from a lucid dream.

Not one to break my heart, Zei softly kissed my hand, whispering to me.

"Baciami tesoro..."

"Huh?"

"Kiss me honey."

"What if it's a dream?"

"We'll wake up together."

I couldn't help but start crying. Hugging Zei, I kissed him and kept saying I love you so he remembered. Holding me, he smiled petting my head and returning my kisses, saying he loved me too.

The witnesses cried, others cheered excitedly or clapped, and one woman ran up to hug us, kissing our cheeks and screaming what I think was Congratulations in Italian. One couple gave us their wine and an older man gave us a pocket watch. For a bunch of strangers, they were nicer than most people I knew for years... The minister kissed my forehead and Zei's, smiling that he made two people happy.

We rushed out to not draw more attention or unexpected gifts, hiding in our suite. Taking off my jacket, Zei just watched me, still in his vest and tie. It made me fumble with my bowtie then blush when he held his hand out to me. I followed him as he led me to our private balcony, positioning us to dance. With no music, I felt awkward. Thinking on his feet, Zei started singing my favorite Disney song... and he can't sing worth a damn.

So I was caught between smiling, laughing, and crying as we danced, or tried to. Laughing took over and my body was a rag doll, Zei keeping me up on my feet. Stopping a minute, he wiped my eyes, leaning in to softly kiss me.

"You feel like a prince yet?" He teased.

"Yes your majesty." I giggled.

"Told you I would try..."

"I never doubted you. And you never doubted me when I got you into trouble."

"We'll get in trouble together when we're old and grey."

"Deal."

The dance stopped so we sat on the bench, staring up without a word. Love can be wrong in so many ways, sure as I was holding my older brother's hand on our wedding night... Logic told me to step back, run fast, and never think about it. I'm still thinking about it... but I can't bring myself to leave.

Zei's mine... and I was happy to have it that way.