Kiss Me Sweetheart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Total privacy? God... what are you gonna do to me?"

He laughed warmly, making me push the tent down in my coveralls. "Mmm haven't decided yet buddy. But no need to worry, I wouldn't want to be too hard on you. Not unless you want me to be."

Squirming in place, I bit my lip as dirty thoughts went through my head. "I dunno... Maybe if you're kinky."

"Mmm are you a secret freak Charlie? Should I dress you up pretty, give you a collar and leash?"

"...I think I came a little hearing that..."

"Aw. It was a suggestion. There's plenty we could do. Getting away is about being together and learning."

"I know... just all excited."

"Just be sure to pack up when you get in tonight. I'll be around at about 9 pm. I look forward to seeing you Charlie."

"Can't wait to see you either Zei. So is my dick."

He laughed again, but swore I heard a soft moan there too. "I'll be sure to give him and you a nice hello."

Finally hanging up, I moved carefully, knowing I was rock hard and needed to ease the pressure... Jerking off at work was not something I wanted to do, but couldn't hide my boner and concentrate. Alone in the bathroom, hands undid the buttons of my coveralls and a bump nearly popped free before I touched anything. As the hem of my briefs folded down, my dick slowly bent out over the open toilet bowl. Sighing, I shut my eyes, hand gripped carefully around my tingled skin, thumb on the wet tip.

With that first thrust, my leg shivered and didn't let anything hold me back. Pulling up my undershirt, I bit some cloth down to keep quiet, groaning to myself as I fucked my hand... Zei left me with enough imagination to cum, especially a picture of him bent over in a tease... He looked so ready... And I wanted to be where he was, me being under him as he gave me cock. Thinking of him filling my mouth and ass was enough to send me over, the amount of jizz getting all over the seat, tank, and the wall.

Spitting out my undershirt, the last bit squeezed out, and I cleaned up so I could get back to work. I was still semi hard most of the time I worked, but relaxed enough until Zei could take me away...

=====

Later That Night, 8:33 pm

Waiting in my room left me so anxious... as well as excited. I was sat drinking a coffee when a knock got me off my feet. Cup still in hand, I looked through the peephole, seeing a dressed down Zei. Even in a casual jacket, t shirt, and jeans... he was a hottie. Opening the door, I managed to smile and bite my lip all at once, making him grin in return.

"There's my Charlie boy. Ready to go?"

"Yeah... Just finishing my coffee."

"Does it have enough cream?" He asked with a shameless wink.

Blushing, I nodded. "Plenty... But maybe you could lend me some tomorrow."

"Hmm. Alrighty. I'll take your bag and meet you downstairs. I did get the jump on you, so I'll let you finish your coffee."

Nodding like a fool, he walked in, saw my bag and knelt down to get it. Seeing him doing something so simple had me going... Either I was a horny idiot or I really loved him. Having my bag over his shoulder, he walked to the door, but stopped to kiss me softly before heading out. Dazed, I only registered sipping as fast as I could to rush down and meet him. Locking up, I made my way down the stairs before running into horse hung guy... goddamnit...

And on cue, he cut me off from leaving. Looking at him, he wore a cocky grin.

"Hey cutie. Been wondering where you been and thought to drop by."

"Dillon, I've never left. Lived here over a year and you never dropped by. So what do you want?"

He gave a snide laugh, still making it more pompous than usual. "Feisty one as always. I was around and thought to drop by. Maybe give you some more training with my sledgehammer."

Giving his crotch a tap, you could still see how big he was. I groaned in annoyance and tried to get past him. While I passed him, he slid down the rail and blocked me going to the next landing.

"C'mon now Charlie. You know you loved being stretched. All eager to have it in your mouth and popping your cherry."

"You tore my ass Dillon. Had to have a colonoscopy to make sure you didn't perforate my colon." I snapped back.

"Don't act like you didn't want it."

"I did. Until I realized you were an arrogant douche who thinks an ass is the same as a pussy."

He groaned, visibly getting mad. "You didn't need lube. You needed to relax. Everyone's taken my cock except you."

Having heard enough of his bullshit, I shoved past him but he again cut me off. Grabbing my wrists this time, we struggled but I kept shoving against him, shifting on my heels and leaning in. I couldn't pull my wrists out his hands so I gave a knee to his jewels, pissing him off but catching him off guard. Right as Dillon went to punch me, an arm slipped around his skinny neck, pulling me with him before he got slammed down hard.

Stunned in the moment at what happened, I saw it was Zei who got Dillon to the ground, and kept struggling to keep it that way.

"You fucked with the wrong guy round these parts dipshit. Better hope I don't get back up." Dillon angrily seethed.

"Gives you no right to be an asshat." Zei replied. "You start touching Charlie, it's my fucking business."

Dillon laughed, still struggling. "Get in line then. He's my boyfriend and loves to play rough."

This made Zei angry and he pressed on the back of Dillon's neck, forcing his chin out hard that I heard a pop. In turn, this made Dillon go red in the face and choke. "I know you're the scut that hurt him. Be lucky I don't snap your dipstick in half. This is my friendly warning to fuck off. Because if there's another problem, I'm gonna make sure I saw that thing off with a rusted barber blade and shove it up your own ass."

Gasping, Dillon tried to argue. "Kiss............... my.......... ass you-"

Zei pressed down again, making him blood colored. "UNDERSTOOD?!"

Dillon tapped the floor, hoping Zei would release. With the look in his eye... he wouldn't have... But let up, pulling Dillon out of the way and taking me out to the car. When we got there, he opened the passenger door for me, managing a smile as he did. Stepping in front of him, I turned and grabbed him in a hug, tight as I could. It seemed to catch him off guard, seeing as my back hit the car, Zei bracing his hands to not crush me. Holding the bunched material on his jacket, I talked in his ear.

"You okay Zeilyn?"

A slight nod, he spoke in a sort of mumble. "Yeah... just, hated you were being hassled. Didn't mean to go like that... Hope you can forgive me."

With a look around, I kissed him knowing no one could see. Resting my forehead on his, I traced lightly on his neck. "No one's really fought for me... Shocking as it was, thank you."

Pecking my lips, he answered back. "You'll... never be treated like that again. Not by me or anyone. Not if I got anything to say about it."

"Shh. You don't have to explain yourself to me Zei. I trust you... Please believe that."

We hung there a bit, eventually gathering ourselves to sit down and get on the road. He drove one of his rusty classic cars, an old pick up with a bench seat. We weren't separated by a gear shift and ever so often, I'd slide over next to him. As I leaned on Zei's shoulder, his arm would wrap around me, hand at my waist while driving.

=====

I dozed off every so often and half hugged him like I did my comforter at home. Even through that haze, I let my fingers trace wherever on him. Collarbone, chest, his flat stomach, the muscles on his thighs, and circling on the crotch hem of his jeans carefully. Zei kissed my forehead and into my hair since he had to focus. And telling by his smile, he was happy as can be. After an hour, we pulled into the tall house and I could hear the ocean.

With both of our bags, he let me lean on him as we made our way inside. The girl that checked us in eyed Zei a few too many times, but I shut her up as I kissed him softly while walking to our room. Her rage at me was loud from the front desk. Walking in, I laid down on the bed, which was comfier than the bed at my apartment. As I relaxed, Zei laid beside me, taking my hand to hold his.

Smiling, I moved closer, having an arm and leg over him. Snuggled to his side, I dared to kiss his neck but he turned to give me a kiss. The longer we parted lip, the warmer I felt... Holding each other, that warmth grew and I squirmed. From the sparks between us, I moved away, staring at Zei as I popped buttons on my pants. He lost his shoes and crawled over to me. I did the same, throwing off my jacket and pulling my shirt off. Both of us chuckled, and I reveled at him loomed over me.

Zei held my face, fingers tracing along my skin. I still had a bit of scruff from not shaving lately but it didn't seem to bother him.

"You're cute with a bit of hair Charlie." He said in a low tone. "Even on your cock."

Blushing again, I ran my hands on his chest and legs. "It's not as cute I don't think. Porn doesn't have people with hair."

"Some of them do sweetie. Don't let that fool you. I love your bits of hair."

"Mmm... I like that you're mostly smoothed down. I wonder what you'd look like with daddy fur."

This made him laugh, my eyes falling to his crotch, his jeans showing an outline and looking a bit wet. "The beard's all you get. Maybe a bit on the chest. But the cock stays shaved. Can't deal with the itching."

"Can... I make sure my morning cream is fresh?"

"It's a bit late. But you could if you liked. So long as I make sure mine is too."

Everything burned my skin... Zei wanted to suck me off? Most men refused, seeing as I was their pleasure toy. A bit numbed to think, he was already tugging at my pants, in a hard but playful way. I glowed with a smile, pulling at him until his button popped off. From there, things went quickly.

Zei was stripping me, down to my wet briefs and him in just pants. At that moment, I noticed he was commando... So the length of him earlier had no restrictions. Wiggling away from him, I was on my hands and knees, hips shaking away from him as I stared. In just lamplight, he was shining... and I was too. Pulling his fabrics down, what I wanted stared back at me. Not thinking, my body crawled, and licked gently.

His breathing got heavy on contact, not uttering a word as I licked some more, and eventually slipped him past my lips. Tasting him fully made me want to cum... Zei was a taste I wanted in everything. Bobbing slow, he rest his hand on the back of my head, enjoying me. There was a bit of movement, which turned out to be slight trusts to work himself up. And for a while, we lingered like this.

My ass in the air, Zei's cock in my mouth, his one hand on the back of my hand, and the other wandering the lines of my body. The only thing that made me pull away was feeling something inside me. My leg shivered and didn't let me control it, the sounds of me rushing out as Zei's fingers carefully dipped inside me... Trying to move to him, he put his hand on my back and spoke gently.

"No no. Move too fast and I might hurt you Charlie."

"I... ugh... hurt me..." I struggled to say.

"Never." He whispered, his fingers slipping out and his lips finding mine.

Before I could fight him, he found my neck, laying me back. But... still never breaking eye contact. The feeling was... ecstasy. Safe and controlled... protected. The next sensation broke the last thought in my head, my brother's mouth on my cock... The one that jerked off and came thinking of him earlier. Shock waves buzzed through me, legs perching on his shoulders, hand latching onto a clump of Zei's hair. When I thought about dying, my body twitched, spurting over-excitedly.

All the scorch inside me felt shame and embarrassment, but sensual numbness at the same time. With him squeezing the last bit of cum from me, he lifted to face me, a grin on his face as he wiped his mouth.

"Cream's definitely fresh." Zei joked.

"...but, you didn't too." I fumbled.

"Don't think on that say. My body's a bit temperamental. Sometimes it's easy, other times my body isn't having it. Not your fault at all. Just leaves the carton fuller for the morning."

"Just makes me feel kind of bad... you need some pressure off you Zei. Between work, the divorce, family, and me... I want to be the one person who makes you relax and start getting better."

He shook his head, laying beside me and pulling me close. "You do make me feel better and relax. Probably some of the least stressful time spent in my life has been with you. Even when we were growing up, I felt more... at peace together. Anything we do together, planned or unplanned, perfect or ruined, is worth doing."

"How can you make me swoon so much and I've known you all my life?"

"Guess it's the same reasons I feel the need to protect and love you as deeply as I do. No matter what, you'll always be my Charlie boy."

With a shy grin, I nuzzled his neck, whispering against the skin. "And you'll always be my Daddy Zei."

"I can live with that Charlie boy."

We let that moment stay a bit then had to break it and have a shower before bed. I went along unpacking my stuff and setting up the room with small things. It was always our way of things when we traveled all those years ago. We had little pieces from home that made the vacation place more cozy.

Once I finished, Zei was done showering, a towel on his waist and one on his head of raven hair. It may have matched mine, but I found his locks godlike... Kissing my cheek, he went to get settled and I showered without another word. Just a fuzzy sensation all over. Tiptoeing from the bathroom, Zei was asleep in the same way he always had: on his back, hands on his chest. Getting in on my side, I was comfortable, and felt better as he rolled on his side, face in my neck and an arm around me.

=====

The Next Morning, 10:23 am

We slept in a while, and I was up first. Mostly because the sun was rude as hell and got in my eye. But as I came into myself again, I remembered I wasn't at my apartment, but with Zei in a comfy bed. Cuddling against him, I was poked my his morning wood... that reminded me of my own. Trying to move away, his lips pressed against my shoulder, a nuzzle gave me the sound of his voice.

"Good morning Charlie boy. Sleep well?" He said sleepily.

"How could I not with you protecting me?" I said with a smile.

I took his hand in mine, laying it on my chest as he kissed my cheek. "It's important to ask. Especially when you first wake up."

Teasing Zei, I pushed against him, hips grinding as my ass pressed against his morning wood. His hand moved, pushing me harder against him and making me shiver as he thrust against me.

"Such a naughty boy this morning Charlie. Want my cock that bad?"

"I do... Filling me up until I can't take it anymore."

His fingers brushed along my shaft, sending ache through me. Feeling his hand tighten, Zei jerked slow at first before going faster than normal. This made me moan aloud, throwing my arm back against him, wishing I wasn't scared to feel him pumping inside... But I knew he understood, and that's why his touch was careful. I felt him shake as he tried stopping to keep control of where things went. Sighing, he held me tighter, moving over and kissing me hard.

I managed a smile under his lips, hands feeling his heart in his chest. He wanted this as much as I did... Yet wanted to be a gentleman. Part of me resented it because I felt teased. The other was mostly grateful, because it let me understand myself and him. When we could pull ourselves away, we got ready for the day. Washing my face, I could still smell coffee and I couldn't help but smile inside. Rushing to dry up, I rushed to the kitchen and came up behind Zei.

Though he had pants on, his cock was out, curved with a knot creeping up. Wrapping my hand around, I felt how hot his shaft was and how he groaned with a smile at how good my touch was to him. Grabbing a mug, he looked back at me, him thrusting lightly in my palm.

"Fresh cream for my Charlie?" He seemingly purred.

"Yes daddy." I grinned, feeling him speed up.

Not breaking eye contact, he came into the mug, seeming to have ribbon after ribbon of cream for me. Tapping his cock head on the rim, I shifted to my knees, not wanting to waste him. Putting the mug down, he let me have the rest of what he promise and wanted him more... And we talked over plans for the beach then dinner, while I sipped my creamed coffee with a wide grin.

=====

Later That Day, 3:27 pm

Finishing breakfast, we packed up for a beach trip, where I figured out Zei signed us up for surfing lessons. The instructor was someone he went to school with but had no idea who I was. This is one of the moments I'm glad I look like my mom, and I mean nearly a clone. For hours, we fell into waves, off boards, and swam around while shoving each other. It was the first time anything felt normal in the past year and a half.

Going off on our own, people started leaving and I got comfortable staring at him without shame... Clearly noticing, he'd pose or flex, swaying his hips even. Eventually, the beach crowd thinned and we got back to hand in our surfboards. Since the showers were empty, we took our time, talking things over, staring more, and touching... Getting dressed, he wore a white polo shirt and red pressed shorts, a faint outline since he packed a jockstrap and not briefs.

I dressed in lacy briefs, blushing as I did so. I like to wear them sometimes... and thought he would like them. As I pulled my pants up, Zei walked to me, hand rubbing over me through the lace.

"Pretty undies." He whispered.

"Just for you..." I said directly.

=====

He kissed my cheek without another word, taking my hand to take me to the car. Driving to the restaurant, I slipped beside him, wrapped around him while he held my side and waist. Arriving, I linked my arm with his, a smile on his face as we walked to the Maitre D, or head waiter, to ask for a private table. That night was nothing about being conscious of being at a bar or someone seeking me out. I was with my brother... who serenaded me, and made me feel special.

There was some wine, fancy pasta, steak, sushi... I felt like I hadn't eaten them before when I had. There was even something in the cheese. And the cheese was amazing. Like in his truck, this time Zei slid toward me in his chair, softly kissing my back hand and whispering in my ear.

"Enjoying yourself?"

"To be honest, I wonder if this is how boy Kings feel... Spoiled rotten by men who advised the former King."

"You're my jeweled prince... If you would enjoy that."

My hand moved and squeezed his inner thigh. "So long as you're happy too. It's never about me alone. I turns to us... right?"

"Of course Charlie." Zei answered with a subtle nod. "You and me against the world."

I blushed again, squirming in my seat. Drove mad on how he gave me butterflies without trying. Was I really an anxious mess on a regular day? Or just with my brother? I didn't know the answer and pushed it out of my mind as we stood for dessert and more wine. Getting to the car, I was a giggling mess instead of anxious, hanging off of Zei and enjoying the warmth from the feeling of today. He was sure to walk me to the room, out of sight from reception.

Even being 21, people mistake me for someone younger and call the cops if they thought I was drunk. I was a bit over tipsy.

We threw ourselves onto the bed, settling and laughing some more. It got later and later whenever we checked the time when we snacked and got water to cool the drinking. I was left in my lace undies and Zei in his jockstrap. The lack of clothes highlighted him, despite having stared at him for what might have been a million times. Raven hair, brown red eyes, light defined dad body, some scruff hair all over, and that smile... God I felt my lace panties soaking as I daydreamed.