Kissing Bandit

Story Info
Janitor is SWAK by a demi goddess.
1.7k words
3.91
2.8k
2
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Temple of Domina

presents

The Kissing Bandit

in

"My Little Teddy Bear"

"Watchout boys, she's a kisser!"

Everyone in the club hooted and hollered at the presenter. For his part, the heavy set older Italian man soaked in the attention being tossed his way. No matter how fleeting it was.

"Just make sure to hold on to your wallets. Afterall, we don't call her the Kissing Bandit for nothing!"

He stepped off stage in sync with the lowering lights. The lights on the stage went up, illuminating the crimson curtain.

"Are you ready for me, London?" a sultry voice called out from behind it.

The crowd answered with another massive cheer.

"Just remember, you asked for it."

The camera parted revealing a darkly lit, elegant little bedroom. A canopy bed, its own curtains still drawn, stood sentinel dead in the center. A slower, more sensual version of the Shangri-La's "Give Him a Great Big Kiss" began to play. From behind the curtains on the bed the sultry local voice began to sing, low and slow.

"When I say I'm in love, you best believe I'm in love. L.U.V!

Here comes my guy walking down the street.

Look how he walks with a dancing beat."

Five 'da's played over the speakers above the bed.

"Thick wavy hair, a little too long."

More 'da's.

"And when I see him in the street..."

The curtains on the bed pull back to reveal a gorgeous woman with long wavy red and black hair and creamy white skin. She was adorned only in a matching pair of lacy black bra and panties. Black stockings and high heeled shoes planted on her feet. Her lips were a bright red shade of lipstick that bordered on the unnatural.

The assembled crowd broke out into applause at the sight of her. The music picked up its pace becoming the full-on R&B song it was born as. As it did she jumped off the bed and began her sexual dance.

"My heart takes a leap and skips a beat."

She danced her way off the stage and through the little tables. She smiled at the awe-struck men she passed. She stroked faces and winked, sending them swooning.

"Tell him that I love him, tell him that I care.

Tell him that I'll always be there."

She stopped in front of a table clearly hosting a stag party. She walked right up to the groom to be.

"Gonna walk right up to him."

She leaned in close.

"Give him a great big kiss!"

He opened his mouth to say something but never got the chance. She locked her lips onto his with a powerful kiss that left him smiling mindlessly and happily as she moved on to the next table.

Teddy sighed, leaning on his mop handle, watching her from the back corner. She was an amazing woman. One far out of his league. That was fair. No woman like her should ever lower herself to stoop with a little twerp like himself. Besides he was happy with his Emily. But a guy can dream, can't he? Giving her one last sigh he went back to cleaning the bathroom floors.

The club soon closed for the night, and he got to work cleaning the stage. He tried not to look at it. He had to ignore it. He had to get this done and get home to Emily. It was no good. The bed drew his attention as it always did. Just a little touch couldn't hurt. Could it? He slipped over and laid his hands on it. God, it was still warm. He could almost feel her laying there.

He looked around. He was alone. He kicked off his shoes. One final check of the room. He climbed onto the bed, laying face down in her warmth. He moaned happily.

"Enjoying yourself, my little Teddy Bear?"

He squealed and jumped to his feet.

"Bandit!"

The nickname had been given shortly after he began his employment at the Lady or the Tiger. Bandit had given it to him herself, after hearing his name. She had said he looked just like a lovely little toy. That he reminded her of a teddy bear. Tonight, he felt more like a naughty child under her eye.

She had changed but her outfit was no less scintillating. Black straps formed a harness around her gorgeous body. She wore under that a lace see-through one piece that left little to the imagination. Her nipples would have been visible if not for the black tape 'X's over them. Her hair was pulled back into a sweeping curve over her right shoulder.

"I... I..." Teddy began.

"Want to get into bed with me?" she teased.

"I..."

She strolled up to the foot of the bed.

"Do you get jealous?"

"What?"

"When I kiss the guys in the crowd. Does that make you jealous?"

"I..."

"It shouldn't."

"It shouldn't?"

"Of course not. When I kiss them, I'm thinking about you."

"You are?"

She climbed onto the foot of the bed.

"Uh-huh."

She gave him a gentle flick, causing him to fall onto his butt. She grabbed his socks and yanked them off before tossing them aside.

"It takes all my self-control not to slip my tongue in. That's for you and you alone my little Teddy Bear."

His face blushed hard, mind reeling. She unzipped his pants and pulled them off. They joined his socks on the floor.

"I have to make do with the cute little teddy bear I have at home. He's cute but not nearly as cute as you."

She stole his underwear.

"Bandit..."

"I promised myself I would make a move on my next birthday..."

She took his shirt.

"... but I just can't wait any longer."

She leaned back, pressing her hand to her ruby red lips she blew him a little kiss. As she did something flew from her hand striking his and pinned it to the bed. Having been knocked down by the force it took him a moment to look over and see a lipstick lip-print larger than his own hand. He tried to pull his hand from it but found it stuck fast.

"What the fuck?"

She blew another kiss, and his other hand became lodged on the other side of his head. Two more kisses. His feet were now sealed away as well.

"What the bloody hell is this?!" Teddy demanded.

Bandit did not respond. She just crawled over him. His body shook with fear as his dick throbbed with pleasure. She grabbed his head and pulled him in for the biggest, sloppiest, greatest kiss of his young life. She had indeed used tongue. As promised.

When she pulled back he found he could no longer speak. Not from shock but from the coating of lipstick he now had covering his lips. He moaned and shouted but nothing came through. What was this?! What was going on?!

"Neat trick, huh?" Bandit asked. "You'd be amazed at what your body can do when you'r the daughter of The Succubus, Goddess of Lust."

She let her words sink in. Succubus? Goddess?

"Ready to play?" licking her icy blue lips.

Blue? They had been red just seconds ago. Hadn't they? She leaned back down and planted a kiss on each of his nipples. Blue lip-prints now framed them. She smiled at him lips now red again. Had it been a trick of the light? Given the slime holding him captive he highly doubted it. She kissed the tip of his dick. He tried to moan again. She kept kissing until his entire rod was covered in red lip-prints.

She sat back up and smiled at him again. Once more her lips were now covered in blue lipstick. She ran her finger over them in a slow swirling motion. He bucked on the bed. He could feel her rubbing an ice cube over his nipples. He could see she was not but felt it just the same.

Her lips turned bright red. Her swirling continued. The icy feeling went away. His dick began to warm. Soon it was burning with a fiery passion he had never felt before. He was horny as hell and couldn't take it anymore. He needed to cum. He began to thrust.

He watched as her top lip turned blue again. The icy feeling returned. The burning lust never left. Now both were fighting for dominance over his overtaxed little brain. It was a pleasurable torture he both wanted to escape and live in forever.

"Teddy?" a distant girl's voice called.

Emily!

"Teddy? Are you here dear?"

"Teddy Bear," Bandit scolded, "you never told me you had a girl. Such a shame. I'm a jealous, possessive bitch deep down. Only I get to love you. She'll have to find someone else to snog."

Her lips returned to their original color. She placed her hand over her mouth again. He shook his head no. She nodded yes. Then Bandit began throwing kisses. By the time she finished he was covered from head to toe in lipstick.

"Teddy?" Emily shouted, now a little closer.

Bandit grabbed the slime and molded it around his body.

Emily made it into the main showroom fuming. Where was that boy? Why was he making her wait like this? He was probably pinning over that creepy goth bitch again. Like she didn't notice. Speak of the devil, there was the whore. She was sitting on a bed onstage clutching an oversized rubber teddy bear. It matched her lipstick. If she didn't know better she would have sworn it was made of lipstick.

"Is Teddy here?" she demanded.

"No, Love, he left hours ago."

She shook her head. The bitch stood up and started to quickly leave.

"Good night. I have to get my little Teddy Bear home. He's going to look so cute on my bed."

"Good night," she said, feigning good manners.

That woman was a nasty freak. Dressing like that. Lord it looked like she was groping that teddy bear's junk as she nearly ran out of there. Emily stopped short when she saw the boxers. She had bought Teddy those herself. They were draped over the edge of the stage. All of his clothes were scattered around the bed.

"Little shit! I never want to see you again!"