Kissing Cousins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded and said. "The doctors and I thought that back then and that's why I did what I did."

Then, I winked at Phil. She cocked her head to the side, and got this look as if to say: "What the hell are you thinking?"

I walked up to Joe. I said "Sir, may I ask for your daughters hand in marriage?" He all laughed so hard.

He said "Please do"

Then I went into the classic kneel position, and put my class ring on her and said. "Will you marry me?"

She was also laughing and said. "Damn straight"

Joe said: "Wait, I have your mother's ring set and I am sure she would consider it an honor if Phil wore her rings."

I said. "We both would also consider it an honor."

He brought them to us, and I repeated the proposal, and said "Now its official."

We stayed the night and were all up late just talking. You see, because of my mother and sister being bitches, I felt closer to Phil's parents than I did to my own.

My lawyer looked at the papers, and said. "Looks good. The security people should be OK with it. I am a notary public and can marry you right now, if you want."

I said. "We promised her "father", Uncle Joe, that we would let him throw a party and marry there..."

My lawyer made copies, and drafted a letter explaining the situation. I took the papers to the company HR and since my lawyer was also theirs, they had no problem with it.

They even sent a wedding gift.

We had a very healthy son, named him after her brother she lost. A year later, our daughter was named after Phil's deceased "mother". We never told the children the full story of out relationship, and we asked Joe not to either. Better the children, and other people, think we were a society defined 'normal' family. And Joe sure enjoyed his grandchildren.

We bought a larger home. Phil worked part time, although we did not need the money. However, it allowed for fishing and camping for recreation. We wanted our children to be a lot more outdoorsy than we were when we were young.

We tried to trace Phil's maternal parents just to satisfy our curiosity, using the lawyer, however, the base hospital had a fire and all the old records were lost. We always did wonder. Uncle Joe told us they did not let him see the couple and vice-versa.

We now have 4 grandchildren, and still have the love for each other we had when we were teenagers.


12