Kissing Cousins?

Story Info
Tawny has a strange ask of Jake, leading to a discovery.
2.2k words
4.41
17.9k
39
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If there was one thing my family was good at, it was not talking about things.

My cousin Tawny was in her 18th year and a Senior in high school. Her mom, my aunt Ginny was a full blooded Cherokee who had married my Dad's younger brother, Joe. Aunt Ginny was gorgeous, and Tawny had taken after her in the looks department. I couldn't remember a time that I didn't have a crush on her. Even as little kids we'd played together and pretend we'd have adventures.

Being the only kids in the family near each other's age, we naturally gravitated towards each other. They lived not far away in the next town over from us, and most of Dad's family had remained in the area and stayed close, so we had a lot of contact growing up. The annual family camping trip was always a highlight of the year and Tawny and I had long ago staked claim to our own little pup tent when we were still in grade school.

So I'd have to say that we had a pretty normal, happy childhood mostly. I'd bike over and meet her at one of the little lakes and streams that populated the area and we'd fish, or hike up into the woods together. In the wintertime we'd go sledding at the hill near my high school or watch TV together.

Now, Tawny was a sight to behold. The curves of her slender waist bookended by elegant flaring hips on one side and perfectly formed D cups on the other. Long straight black hair, large dark eyes and full lips gave her a beauty queen countenance that had guys throwing themselves at her left and right. But for some reason, none of those throws had landed. At 18 now she'd filled in with a naturally sexy comportment that wasn't contrive or exaggerated. That was Tawny.

I was a grade ahead of her and was nearing the end of my freshman year in college when I got the phone call from her. We spoke pretty regularly, so it wasn't unusual to get a call or text from her. But this time, her ask was unusual.

"Jake, would you take me to the Senior prom?" She'd asked.

"Tawny, hasn't anybody asked you?" I replied in disbelief.

"No. No. I mean yes probably most of the guys in my class that aren't spoken for have asked me, it's just... I don't want to go with any of 'em, but I do want to experience it." She explained.

It fit right in with the way she was. Not aloof, or conceited, just not interested in conventional things done the conventional way.

"Sure. I'll take you." I responded.

My high school girlfriend and I had mutually broken things off when we both went off to colleges that were hundreds of miles apart, agreeing that we'd end up seeing other people anyway, so we might as well just say so up front. As it worked out for me I'd dated here and there, but nothing serious had yet come of it.

So, I got fitted for the tux, and got the wrist corsage, and pulled up in my freshly washed and waxed car in front of my aunt and uncle's house. My breath caught in my throat when I saw Tawny coming down the stairs. Her gown was form fitting with a sugar scoop neckline that perfectly framed her cleavage and a sheer hem that showed most of her right leg. She looked amazing.

We took pictures, left for the prom, and I don't know what perfume she had on, but she smelled incredible. It was a truly magical night. We dined, we danced, we hung out... and we made out. I don't know if either of us actually initiated the first kiss. In retrospect, it just kind of happened spontaneously as we danced one of the slow numbers the DJ was spinning up toward the end of the night.

Oddly I distinctly remember it not feeling wrong or taboo that I was making out with my cousin. I had always wanted to, and I guess she had too. If anything, I felt relieved that we'd finally broken the ice. She was a great kisser, despite her lack of experience.

Later, in the car, we'd gone a little further, and I got to feel her up a bit. Her breasts were every bit as firm as they looked and sensitive too based on her reactions, and she melted into me so naturally that it was hard to stop and head home.

When I dropped her off, she leaned over for one last kiss and whispered something to me. "I had the best time tonight. Can we go out again, Jake?" She said.

"Um... yeah. Sure." I responded, a little surprised at her request.

So, Tawny and I started dating in secret and nobody was the wiser. Our hiking and fishing dates took on a more erotic component, and it was rare for a week to go by without us meeting up for a make out session at some point. And things had progressed as far as we could without anyone catching on.

When Tawny announced that she wanted to check out the campus of my college, nobody batted an eye. I picked her up Friday afternoon after my last class, and a couple of hours later we arrived back at my dorm room. My roommate had gone home for the weekend, which was his usual routine, so it wasn't long before we were naked.

Seeing Tawny totally nude for the first time absolutely blew me away. Sure, we'd seen bits and pieces of each other, but were always careful in case someone caught us out, to at least remain partially clothed. Now I could see all of her at once, and it was a religious experience. She was a total knockout.

It only took a couple of minutes of necking before we were on my bed and my hard cock was being tended to lovingly by her mouth. I played with her lush pussy as she sucked and kissed me tenderly. I could feel her tremble with desire as I played with her clit and brought her near to her climax as she increased the heat and I felt my own orgasm grow inevitably nearer.

She'd stopped sucking me for a minute as she came in my hand, trembling and sighing, she looked back at me, deep in my eyes, her mouth opening just a bit as she gasped, her tits moving in time to her breathing. I'd never seen anything so beautiful. She returned her attentions to me, and I withdrew my hand from her pussy and traced the curve of her perfect ass, as I felt her bring me closer and closer to cumming. A minute later I fed her my spunk and she moaned happily as I emptied myself into her hungry mouth.

We continued making out until we were both ready to go again. There, on my dorm room bed she lay, adorable, her legs open and welcoming, her arms outstretched to me. I came to her embrace, and she enfolded me, reaching down to guide me inside her for the first time. Her mouth, kissing my ear and whispering "I love you, Jake" as I buried my cock in her velvet pussy. I told her the same as we consummated our mutual bond, and I filled her beautiful womb with my seed for the first time.

Tawny, actually didn't get to see much of the campus during that weekend. We barely left the room. Only tearing ourselves away when my roommate returned, Sunday afternoon.

We made plans on the car ride home to go on a little camping and fishing expedition the following weekend. Just the two of us. We'd made similar trips before, but this time the only line that we wetted, was the line between Tawny's perfect labia, and the only stream we saw was the stream of our comingled juices running repeatedly down her thighs. We fucked every way we could think of and when it was time to leave we did so only with the utmost hesitation.

In retrospect we should have known better, but we were just that much in love. Sure, we were cousins, but that was just semantics. Tawny was the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen, and the way she would react to my mere touch was truly an irresistible force of nature.

So, the phone call I got was probably inevitable. "Jake. I missed my period. What are we going to do?"

A couple days later and a trip to the pharmacy, and we were sitting together looking at the two lines on the stick she'd peed on. Tawny was knocked up.

When we told my folks they seemed only mildly surprised. Dad just grunted in acknowledgement.

When we told Ginny and Joe, it was a little different. Tawny was the apple of Uncle Joe's eye. His little princess, and their only child. But it was Ginny who I thought was going to lose her shit at me. Slowly they seemed to calm down, as they resigned themselves to their impending Grandparenthood.

It was the middle of the next week when Aunt Ginny showed out of the blue up at my dorm. Like I said, the one thing my family was really good at was not talking about things. Ginny said she needed to tell me something, so we went to the coffee shop at the student union building.

"What's on your mind, Auntie?" I asked, stirring a spoonful of sugar into my cup.

"When your mom was pregnant with you?" She began.

"Yes?" I encouraged.

"It was a... difficult pregnancy." She stated.

"Yeah, I remember Mom, saying that the last few months were really tough. That she'd been confined to bed most of the time because they were afraid of her going into premature labor" I recounted.

"Yes. But she wasn't the only one who had a tough time with it. Your dad would stop by the house periodically and commiserate over a beer or two with Joe and me. Well, there was this one night he'd stopped by the house, and as it so happens your Uncle Joe, was out on the road." She said.

"So?" I asked. She had me curious now.

"Your dad. He was hitting a rough patch. He seemed so... lonely." She recalled. "We visited and had a couple of drinks."

"Okay" I said.

"And then we fucked. Just the once. We were both so ashamed afterwards." She revealed.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked.

"Because Tawny is my daughter." She said, and then added "But she's not your cousin."

"Are you saying..." I started.

"That you knocked up your own little Sister? Yes." Ginny filled in the blanks.

"Does Dad know?" I asked.

"Until now, I was the only one who knew" Ginny admitted. "I just thought I owed it to you to know... what with Tawny pregnant and all."

"Well... uh... thanks? I guess?" I replied.

"What you do with that knowledge is entirely up to you, Jake. But I ask you to carefully consider all of the potential ramifications of what revealing that little tidbit might be." Ginny stated.

A few days later the weekend had arrived. Tawny had driven up to see me and we spent the weekend making love to each other over and over again. If anything, Tawny had this glow that made her more beautiful and sexier than ever. Every time she came, my heart would melt just a little bit more. And every time I saw her laying there with my spunk dripping out of her, it was so erotic that just seeing her like that made me hard again within minutes.

It was Sunday morning. And Tawny was asleep next to me. She looked like an absolute Angel with her cute bedhead do. As she woke up, all these thoughts circulated through my head about how everyone would feel if they knew. Tawny stirred and looked up lovingly at me.

"Morning, babe." She yawned. I rolled over and we kissed for a while, and I played with her breasts. She got me hard and we made lazy love to each other. She was on top of me Cowgirl style, and I continued to tease her nipples as her breasts bounced up and down. I could hear her pussy squishing as she started to cum for me. I thought to myself that I was the luckiest guy in the world, as I filled her with my sperm once again feeling it gush out around the base of my cock as she continued to fuck me until I was soft.

"Baby, I gotta tell you something..." I whispered...

Later on, at my parents house we were sitting at the kitchen table with Mom and Dad. Tawny squirmed a bit in her chair as she began.

"So, we're hanging out in Jake's room, and suddenly he's like Baby, I gotta tell you something..." She said solemnly. "And that's when it comes out."

My parents looked at her with rapt attention.

"Tawny, he says, I think we should get married." Tawny squealed joyfully. "Of course, I immediately agreed!"

"Well, I guess congratulations are in order then. Joe is going to be blown away that his little princess is getting hitched. You may want to bring smelling salts when you break it to them." My Dad said, smiling at the news.

If there's one thing my family is really good at, it's not talking about things.