All Comments on 'Kissing Cousins Ch. 01'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great love story

While the categorization of this story may not indicate it, this is really a beautiful, tender, and passionate love story, superbly written by the author. Appealing characters and a compelling plot make this story a compelling reading experience. Five stars.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 3 years ago
Glad

I'm reading it now, and I'll get to the other chapters soon enough. She is a hottie and their chemistry is very real. :)

Lmcswain60Lmcswain60over 2 years ago

Enjoyed the pace of tge story, looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was time well-spent, devouring her pussy...

NevermyloveNevermyloveover 1 year ago

First Cousins once removed are often, and erroneously, referred to as Second Cousins. If Megan’s father is James’ First Cousin then Megan is James’ “first cousin once removed”. Meaning Megan was born one generation after James and Megan’s father.

Therefore, were James to successfully breed Megan, in addition to being their son their child would be James’ “first cousin twice removed” That is two generations after James and Megan’s father.

For those wondering “what then is a Second Cousin?”: the children of first cousins are second cousins to each other. To use these characters as an example, Were James to have already had a child, that child and Megan would be Second Cousins. Fun familial fact, Megan and James child would also be Megan’s Second Cousin! The children of first cousins are second cousins to each other.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

This story has history behind it...cousins who have wanted each other for years...they are friends, already, as is apparent from James' relationship with his brother and SIL...Meghan is his sweet cousin who has had a crush on him for a long time. James...pervert...attracted to her when she was MUCH younger...that IS NOT such an uncommon thing, in reality!!

Now...consummated the desires...and we will see how this goes in the rest of the chapters.

Five**5**Stars...a very nice read, this!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES